80,801 - 80,820 of 94,667 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#89523 May 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You THINK you did, but you didn't.
You've been wrong about marriage, now you want to be wrong about what Jesus said?

Don't you think that would be really foolish to a new level???

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#89524 May 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been wrong about marriage, now you want to be wrong about what Jesus said?
Don't you think that would be really foolish to a new level???
There's a dramatic difference between what Jesus said and what you would have us believe Jesus said.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#89525 May 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Sweetie I told you that I do not answer these type of posts.
So Hon enjoy your reply yourself.
TRANSLATION: Sweetie, I told you that I'm lazy and not really up to defending everything I pass off as a thought here and now I'm going to be enough of an idiot to remind you of my failings.

Me:
Thanks hon, I really did enjoy writing the reply you so a feared of dealing with, I think I did some of my best work at helping you prove just how seriously, seriously clueless you really are, but you have made this one a heck of a lot more fun.

this one

#89526 May 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You mean like this?
Here is the disappointing reality of all this gay twirl.
A ss couple will only ever be only a duplicated HALF of marriage.
Nothing can change that.
You can't force people to deny that reality.
A law or a piece of paper cannot change it.
The result can ONLY be another fruitless gay encounter.
Hon, this why you're such a waste, all you want to offer are the musings of the last heterosexual on God's green Earth to be arguing for heterosexual supremacy. For god-sake, stay out of the gene pool.

this one

#89527 May 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
You shall be accused for making fun about the Holy Ghost and speaking falsely against the LORD God.

Sweetie,you have no faith or Jesus inside of you only demons and satanic weaked homosexual spirits. Why do you claim to know anything about God or Jesus or Paul when you have no fucking clue what you are talking about?
Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, I may not be a Christian, but I'll still take God's word over yours. HE says that you are nothing more than a false prophet. Sorry. Don't have any idea who you are talking to, but isn't God, the Bible tells me so.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#89528 May 31, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>TRANSLATION: Sweetie, I told you that I'm lazy and not really up to defending everything I pass off as a thought here and now I'm going to be enough of an idiot to remind you of my failings.
Me:
Thanks hon, I really did enjoy writing the reply you so a feared of dealing with, I think I did some of my best work at helping you prove just how seriously, seriously clueless you really are, but you have made this one a heck of a lot more fun.
Sweetie, if you are so lazy, why bother to answer my posts at all?

That should be the course of some one who is really lazy. But some one who is "pretending" to be lazy, well he / she can do any thing and excuse his / her conduct

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#89530 May 31, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, this why you're such a waste, all you want to offer are the musings of the last heterosexual on God's green Earth to be arguing for heterosexual supremacy. For god-sake, stay out of the gene pool.
Still only have ad homoan attacks sugar buns?

Just a heads up, I'm certainly not the last hetero simply pointing out that ss couples do not equate to marriage.

I'm really sorry that fact condemns your existence.

“Dear is a gay insult, right?”

Since: May 13

Kansas stresses your pet

#89532 May 31, 2013
Yep, I learned my lesson Mummy.

All Dear and Sweetie and Hon and Sugerpie from now on.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#89533 May 31, 2013
Tricky Rickie wrote:
Yep, I learned my lesson Mummy.
All Dear and Sweetie and Hon and Sugerpie from now on.
Did you address it to me Hon, Sugerpie?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#89536 May 31, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a dramatic difference between what Jesus said and what you would have us believe Jesus said.
Yeah well, that's all fundies for u...YAWN!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#89538 May 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Still only have ad homoan attacks sugar buns?
Just a heads up, I'm certainly not the last hetero simply pointing out that ss couples do not equate to marriage.
I'm really sorry that fact condemns your existence.
"Sugar buns"?

Run away Rick! Run far, run fast!
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#89540 May 31, 2013
It's outside the will of god!

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#89541 May 31, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mirth! Are you doing you part to fight for the virtue of heterosexual marriages worldwide?
:)
Sure! Heterosexuals like me should be allowed to be legally married too! But wait.......if "marriage" is a religious institution and my wife and I neither adhere to an organized religion not believe in the cruel, and arbitrary Abrahamic "God" portrayed in the Bible, then we should not be allowed to be married either, right? or am I misunderstanding what "marriage" is? Help me to understand, Wilderide!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#89542 May 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
Wicked liar and son of the devil.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

You can change.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#89543 May 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
Satan took the brains of homosexuals completly away and brainwashed them into believe that homosexuality is normal and not a sin.
Satan who?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#89544 Jun 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
Satan took the brains of homosexuals completly away and brainwashed them into believe that homosexuality is normal and not a sin.
That would have been initial impetus.... Now Satan is "learning" much from these Homos!!

They are giving logic and reasons and arguments, which poor Satan could not even have thought that people would believe in!!

Homosexuals and Normal people being different side of the same coin? I doubt if Satan could have dared to to utter that!!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#89545 Jun 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That would have been initial impetus.... Now Satan is "learning" much from these Homos!!
They are giving logic and reasons and arguments, which poor Satan could not even have thought that people would believe in!!
Homosexuals and Normal people being different side of the same coin? I doubt if Satan could have dared to to utter that!!
The Devil made me do it!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89546 Jun 1, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devil made me do it!
The Devil tries to get me to do a lot of things... Just say 'no' to Satan... Lol
_Olive_

Netherlands

#89549 Jun 1, 2013
A nonsurgical circumcision device that relies on a rubber band was approved by the World Health Organization on Friday, opening the way for its widespread use in Africa. The device, known as PrePex, is the only adult circumcision method, other than conventional surgery, to gain W.H.O. acceptance. Dr. Eric P. Goosby, the United States Global AIDS Coordinator, said that it would “truly help save lives” and that he was prepared to use funds from the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief for it. For a heterosexual man in countries where AIDS is common, being circumcised lowers the chance of getting infected by about 60 percent. In the past few years, the United States has paid for more than two million circumcisions in Africa; the W.H.O.’s goal is 20 million by 2015. PrePex can be quickly put in place by a two-nurse team. The foreskin dies from the pressure of the rubber band in a grooved ring, and drops off or is clipped off a week later. The procedure uses only topical anesthesia and is safer than surgery.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#89558 Jun 1, 2013
Rick in Arkansas wrote:
For those wondering why Rick in Kansas is always using terms like Sweetie and Sugar and Cupcake and Dear .......
The answer is in today's paper:
http://tinyurl.com/RickiesLesson
No, he uses those terms because he's FEMININE...and proud of it. What a Goofball.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Dr_Zorderz 257,954
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,879
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 732,905
"50" BEHEADINGS Next in USA ? (*News) 9 min Monty Anaconda 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 538,910
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Stilgar Fifrawi 226,336
The REALITY of workplace unhappiness for millio... 25 min Senecus 4
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••