Comments
80,781 - 80,800 of 94,770 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#89500 May 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the article itself notes the origins in the US.
Moreover, simple common sense dictates that if HIV/AIDS is currently infecting 15% of homosexuals STILL, there is some ignorant and vile promiscuity going on.
Additionally, the very defensive statement YOU quote is addressing the implications of immorality. They aren't trying to assign blame, they are attempting to avoid blame because of political correctness in the face of the facts.
But your denial still avoids the fact that moral, innocent people are paying the price. It is clear you have no interest in facing the truth.
I'm just not smart enough to grasp what price I am paying. Promiscuity certainly isn't exclusive to homosexuals, nor or the ramifications of it. Aren't we all paying too much for health care for many more reasons than the existence or supposed "promiscuity" of homosexuals? Aren't the costs of accidental or unintended pregnancies and subsequent births costing us a lot more? There are "moral and innocent people" working tirelessly, relentlessly, to convince people that any form of birth control (other than rhythm) is a "violation of (intelligent?) design"?
PETE

United States

#89501 May 30, 2013
all repetes

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#89502 May 30, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>What a great and innovative conservative debate strategy; insults. Please define "violation of design" for me. Yeah, I'm that stupid. And why would scientists need to isolate a "PURPOSE" for a defect? Sexual congress between two consenting adults of the same sex is, in your estimation, "futile" and "fruitless" simply because no offspring can be produced from it. Even I'm smart enough to see that as a pretty narrow view of the "purpose" of intimacy. Please credibly cite the indictment of the APA's body of evidence that supports their stance. While you're at it, also address the official, published, and peer-reviwed "unscientific" stances of the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Association of Family Physicians, to name just a few of the professional organizations who stand in unison on this issue. Just out of curiosity, which "God" is it whose doctrines inform your choices and thought processes? As best you can, try to reply without insults this time.
Reread what I wrote. Then check the info if you don't understand. Then answer my questions

Then I'll respond to yours.

I made no personal insults. I did sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk. You squealed.

Location hidden

#89503 May 30, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your explanation of how two committed and monogamous people of the same gender becoming each other's legal next of kin equals the "desecration of marriage and the depravation of a mother or father for children" is a dandy. I can barely sit still waiting for it.
Good.

Location hidden

#89504 May 30, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just not smart enough to grasp what price I am paying. Promiscuity certainly isn't exclusive to homosexuals, nor or the ramifications of it. Aren't we all paying too much for health care for many more reasons than the existence or supposed "promiscuity" of homosexuals? Aren't the costs of accidental or unintended pregnancies and subsequent births costing us a lot more? There are "moral and innocent people" working tirelessly, relentlessly, to convince people that any form of birth control (other than rhythm) is a "violation of (intelligent?) design"?
In other words, I validated my statement so now you are shifting the question.

Not interested in your games. Grow up if you want an adult conversation.

Location hidden

#89506 May 30, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Um, it's not my problem if you don't make sense. But I'm curious; what did Jesus say about homosexuality?
Matthew 19, in the discussion with the disciples about divorce.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#89508 May 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 19, in the discussion with the disciples about divorce.
Nothing there (that I could find) about homosexuality. Jesus does talk about heterosexual marriage, but says nothing else. He does mention in Matthew 19:12 that there are some "eunuchs" born that way (unknown if his definition of a eunuch was the same as ours today), that some are made by others, and that some make themselves that way "for the kingdom of heaven's sake". Hmmmmm. I wonder what he meant by that. He doesn't seem to imply that a eunuch is banned from salvation.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#89509 May 30, 2013
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -Thomas Paine

Location hidden

#89510 May 30, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing there (that I could find) about homosexuality. Jesus does talk about heterosexual marriage, but says nothing else. He does mention in Matthew 19:12 that there are some "eunuchs" born that way (unknown if his definition of a eunuch was the same as ours today), that some are made by others, and that some make themselves that way "for the kingdom of heaven's sake". Hmmmmm. I wonder what he meant by that. He doesn't seem to imply that a eunuch is banned from salvation.
Since the word homosexual Did not exist, it is reasonable to consider 'born that way' as the same. The context indicates abstinence as an alternative to marriage.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#89512 May 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the word homosexual Did not exist, it is reasonable to consider 'born that way' as the same. The context indicates abstinence as an alternative to marriage.
It somehow doesn't seem fair that someone "born that way" should be relegated to a life of pure celibacy just to ensure they are in step with some people's religious beliefs. But then there are many, many things in the Bible that don't make a whole lot of sense. We can bat the issue back and forth over the net endlessly, but it really boils down to an ideological issue. You see homosexuality as inherently immoral by the standards you espouse and expect others to espouse the same ideology. I see homosexuality as no more of a moral issue than left-handedness because my moral standards are not informed by religion. I, just as rightfully, expect people toAmusingly, there are hardcore Christians who can use the Bible to make the case that left-handedness is inherently sinful and ought to be changed. People have used the Bible (or writings relevant to other ideologies) to justify all sorts of behaviors and mindsets. You're apparently no exception. You're here to campaign against homosexuality and the legalization of same-sex marriage. I'm here to do all I can to ensure that such campaigns have a minimum impact on readers by using a completely different way of thinking. You can call me stupid, ask if I'm capable of understanding what you write, imply that I hide from truth, or any other thinly-veiled insult you can concoct. But the truth is something that is elusive. It's been my experience that the harder people work to convince people of their own views, the more they're actually trying to convince themselves.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#89513 May 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question only for your denial.
I care about the desecration of marriage and the depravation of a mother or father for children. You care only about your fantasy fake marriage.
Hey Smirky! Still hangin' out with the gays I see.

It's so beautiful the way you give lip service in support of marriages you imagine to be at risk because their gay neighbors do what they do.

San Francisco

#89514 May 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny how homophobic people know for a certainty what makes gay people gay. You'd think that would be a clue to the homophobe, eh Smirky?

freshroast666@gmail.com

#89515 May 30, 2013
Hey Wilderide!

San Francisco

#89516 May 30, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
Hey Wilderide!
Hey Mirth! Are you doing you part to fight for the virtue of heterosexual marriages worldwide?

:)

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#89517 May 30, 2013
Kimare has been slinging that same hash for years. I no lower debate with zher, I simply call zher out on zher BS.
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>It somehow doesn't seem fair that someone "born that way" should be relegated to a life of pure celibacy just to ensure they are in step with some people's religious beliefs. But then there are many, many things in the Bible that don't make a whole lot of sense. We can bat the issue back and forth over the net endlessly, but it really boils down to an ideological issue. You see homosexuality as inherently immoral by the standards you espouse and expect others to espouse the same ideology. I see homosexuality as no more of a moral issue than left-handedness because my moral standards are not informed by religion. I, just as rightfully, expect people toAmusingly, there are hardcore Christians who can use the Bible to make the case that left-handedness is inherently sinful and ought to be changed. People have used the Bible (or writings relevant to other ideologies) to justify all sorts of behaviors and mindsets. You're apparently no exception. You're here to campaign against homosexuality and the legalization of same-sex marriage. I'm here to do all I can to ensure that such campaigns have a minimum impact on readers by using a completely different way of thinking. You can call me stupid, ask if I'm capable of understanding what you write, imply that I hide from truth, or any other thinly-veiled insult you can concoct. But the truth is something that is elusive. It's been my experience that the harder people work to convince people of their own views, the more they're actually trying to convince themselves.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#89518 May 30, 2013
longer

Location hidden

#89519 May 30, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>It somehow doesn't seem fair that someone "born that way" should be relegated to a life of pure celibacy just to ensure they are in step with some people's religious beliefs. But then there are many, many things in the Bible that don't make a whole lot of sense. We can bat the issue back and forth over the net endlessly, but it really boils down to an ideological issue. You see homosexuality as inherently immoral by the standards you espouse and expect others to espouse the same ideology. I see homosexuality as no more of a moral issue than left-handedness because my moral standards are not informed by religion. I, just as rightfully, expect people toAmusingly, there are hardcore Christians who can use the Bible to make the case that left-handedness is inherently sinful and ought to be changed. People have used the Bible (or writings relevant to other ideologies) to justify all sorts of behaviors and mindsets. You're apparently no exception. You're here to campaign against homosexuality and the legalization of same-sex marriage. I'm here to do all I can to ensure that such campaigns have a minimum impact on readers by using a completely different way of thinking. You can call me stupid, ask if I'm capable of understanding what you write, imply that I hide from truth, or any other thinly-veiled insult you can concoct. But the truth is something that is elusive. It's been my experience that the harder people work to convince people of their own views, the more they're actually trying to convince themselves.
It is unsubstantiated claims of what I believe that make it pointless to debate issues with you.

You claimed Jesus said nothing about homosexuality.

I proved that He did.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#89520 May 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unsubstantiated claims of what I believe that make it pointless to debate issues with you.
You claimed Jesus said nothing about homosexuality.
I proved that He did.
But you didn't prove it.

Location hidden

#89521 May 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
But you didn't prove it.
Yeah I did.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#89522 May 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I did.
You THINK you did, but you didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Black Thunder 42 600,363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 734,188
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 5 min superwilly 69,797
lesbian sexting 6 min kazi_k 9
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min MUQ1 36,770
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 258,259
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min superwilly 226,601
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 539,674
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••