Yes

No

raises eyebrows

Fitzgerald, GA

#89416 May 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is meaningless.
No they don't. Individuals have varying sexual orientations.
The exact genetic factors surrounding sexual orientation is yet to be determined.
False. HIV is a virus which is transmitted by bodily fluids.
There is no lie Adam. Sounds like you are having personal problems with your own sexuality.
Religion is meaningless.
The exact genetic factors surrounding sexual orientation is yet to be determined.
There is no lie Adam. Sounds like you are having personal problems with your own sexuality.
Religion is meaningless.
Are you Happy now?
You have learned your pc brainwashing well. Homosexuality is for the Goys, to dismantle the Christian culture, as one hasidic rabbi said.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#89417 May 27, 2013
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
You have learned your pc brainwashing well. Homosexuality is for the Goys, to dismantle the Christian culture, as one hasidic rabbi said.
One Hasidic Rabbi. I love that band.
No no at all

Binghamton, NY

#89426 May 28, 2013
No!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#89430 May 28, 2013
Chewy wrote:
Oh, please. You bible-thumpers need to stay out of adults bedrooms. It's not your business, it's not god's business, it's not George W. Bush's business, it's not anyones business. The fact that you people are pathetic enough to think that you should have a say about what two CONCENTING ADULTS do in their bedroom is just rediculious. Homosexuality isn't evil, it isn't sick or disgusting or immoral, it is just different. They are not hurting anyone, and they are not forcing anything on anyone.
They are two concenting adults, and should be allowed to do what all other concenting adults are allowed to do. It's not even close to pedophilia, necrophilia, rape or beastiality, to those of you who are twisted or disturbed enough to think that they are at all related. You know why? Because those acts are about hurting, non-concent, and control. Homosexuality is exactly like heterosexuality, just instead of being attracted to the opposite sex, they are attracted to the same sex. Big f*ckin deal! They are two ADULT HUMANS doing what all other adult humans do. It is not a threat to your family, your marriage, or your life. It is just a different way of living.
Stay out of my bedroom, my friends bedroom, and anyone's bedroom who doesn't welcome you there. I don't need you telling me what is 'moral' and what isn't. I don't need you telling me what is 'natural' and what isn't. Worry about your own sex life, not mine.
All that being said, I am a heterosexual.
What an idiotic, asinine rant. I suspect you picked up a gay twirl talking point without ever engaging your brain.

When I'm forced to pay for birth control so a teen girl can be a slut, and then forced to pay for the murder of her unborn child, what goes on in a bedroom IS my 'business'.

I am still paying for asinine homosexual promiscuity that brought on the AIDS epidemic, not to mention countless other STD's that innocent people bear the brunt of.

The fact is, most people don't even want to think about what goes on in your bedroom or anyone else's. However, the attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage and family is where most people rightly have deep concern.

Finally, you clearly DO need someone to educate you on morality and common sense.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

[email protected]

#89431 May 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still paying for asinine homosexual promiscuity that brought on the AIDS epidemic, not to mention countless other STD's that innocent people bear the brunt of.
Credible citation requested.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#89432 May 28, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Credible citation requested.
Here is one on just HIV/AIDS;

http://www.avert.org/aids-funding.htm
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#89433 May 28, 2013
Gay is outside the will of god.

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#89434 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No other people sexual life is not of our concern, but when they say we are "as normal" as they, it hurts our feeling...
Whine all you want to hon, your serious lack of adult coping skills, nobody's problem but your own. Whether you can cope with it or not, same sex couples are constitutionally entitled to share in all the rights, benefits, protections and obligations bestowed upon opposite sex couples in "marriage". There is no compelling interest of the state that is served by denying an individual their right to marry the person of their choice by limiting their choice on the basis of their sex.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#89436 May 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> Whine all you want to hon, your serious lack of adult coping skills, nobody's problem but your own. Whether you can cope with it or not, same sex couples are constitutionally entitled to share in all the rights, benefits, protections and obligations bestowed upon opposite sex couples in "marriage". There is no compelling interest of the state that is served by denying an individual their right to marry the person of their choice by limiting their choice on the basis of their sex.
Sodomites and Lesbians have all rights to live and do whatever they like in privacy and no one knowing about it.

Their perversion would only harm them and their families.

But when they come out in open and "demand" that their so called "marriages" be treated as "official" and get same rights as "Normal marriages" then it affects us Normal people. And our outrage is very right.

You want every one to believe that a pervert and sick person is just like one who is not.

How can some one who is working for the survival and continuity of human race be equated with some one who is "causing the end of Human race"?

The question itself is so ridiculous, that I fail to understand how people even dare to ask it.

(An analogy is like some one taking drugs and become a drug addict. People will tolerate such people so long as they are doing it secretly. But when these drug addicts come out in street and demand that they be given "rights" and be treated as Normal people, no one will agree to it).
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#89437 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Rick in Kansas
Get the facts straight right on your shitty face.love thy neighbor does not mean calling evil good. Same sex marriages and same sex activities, are evil.Sweetie
Really? According to you, a self-loathing closet p00f in denial.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#89438 May 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomites and Lesbians have all rights to live and do whatever they like in privacy and no one knowing about it.
But when they come out in open and "demand" that their so called "marriages" be treated as "official" and get same rights as "Normal marriages" then it affects us Normal people. And our outrage is very right.
You want every one to believe that a pervert and sick person is just like one who is not.
How can some one who is working for the survival and continuity of human race be equated with some one who is "causing the end of Human race"?
The question itself is so ridiculous, that I fail to understand how people even dare to ask it.
(An analogy is like some one taking drugs and become a drug addict. People will tolerate such people so long as they are doing it secretly. But when these drug addicts come out in street and demand that they be given "rights" and be treated as Normal people, no one will agree to it).
Its hysterical that you think you're normal...

this one

#89439 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
Wow it took you nearly to days to give him a reply. It´s your problem that you doesn´t understand not his.
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, that would because I have a real life that can keep me from this little corner of the world and all my loyal admirers for days, weeks and even months at a time. It took me two days to reply, not because I was dumbstruck by the sage wisdom of the MUQ, but because I hadn't been here. Sorry that you weren't bright enough to figure that one on your own.

this one

#89440 May 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
That's just so sweet of you dear, especially considering that when the folk who originally came up with the idea of using the word "Sodomite" to mean ANYTHING other than someone who who had been from Sodom, likely had you in mind as one of "us". "Sodomy" referred to EVERY sexual act which could not result in procreation, regardless of the sex, species or number of participants. If you engaged in anal, oral or manual sexual acts, regardless of whether it was with a man or a woman, if you engaged in bestiality, if you played by and with yourself, you too had committed "sodomy" and therefore you be a "Sodomite". One of us, one of us. Gooble gobble, Gooble gobble. We accept you, we accept you. One of us, one of us....
MUQ wrote:
Just as you choosing to be a sanctimonious, self-righteous, braying ass with the hubris to speak to us on behalf of Allah and by extension, the God of the Jews and that of the Christians as well, only hurts you and your family.
MUQ wrote:
Heterosexuality isn't the only "normal", being heterosexual and in a heterosexual relationship/marriage doesn't automatically mean you and it are "normal" and if you believe people choose their sexual orientation, you prove heterosexuality to be not the superior, best, most advantageous and/or most God blessed one.
MUQ wrote:
I do? Wow, I didn't know. Buttercup, while I know you are praying like hell that Allah/whoever believes anything and everything you fantasize to be "Sodomy/Lesbianism" is as much of a "perversion" you proclaim it to be, not everyone (even among Muslims) is praying for the same thing you are. Sorry hon, while some "perverts" happen to be "gay", not all "gay" folk happen to be "perverts", in spite of your absolute certitude to the contrary. The only sickness here can be seen in the toxicity and malignancy of what you pray for, not in same sex couples committing their lives together in marriage.
MUQ wrote:
Well, there is the frightening thought of you further diminishing the species by perpetuating yourself, but primary notion behind what I said is, bad things happen when people listen to the clueless.
MUQ wrote:
I've only got 735 characters left, the list of the concepts you fail to understand, much longer.
MUQ wrote:
Hon, people who actually have a clue as to what they are talking about know that your "analogy" is false, the causality of "addiction" and the causality of "homosexual orientation", not one and the same. Sorry, but the facts are the facts and your assumptions, badly malinformed.

this one

#89441 May 29, 2013
Just Think wrote:
Its hysterical that you think you're normal...
If you ever need an example of somebody redefining a word into something NO ONE ever intended it to mean, that would be it. "Normal" isn't even in the dictionary of the words that come to mind.

this one

#89443 May 29, 2013
Childish, frightened and hate-filled replies are neither impressive nor required from you, cupcake. Don't like what I have to say, don't read it, don't respond to it, problem solved.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#89445 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
Taken from the topix,Are Gays Born Gays, A Choice, Influence, Runs in Family ?
<quoted text>
Mark 2:17
It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.
This means you need the services of a good therapist Adam.

this one

#89446 May 29, 2013
That's very "Christian" of you dear, at least you think so anyways. Whether God actually agrees with you on that, not convinced in the slightest.

I knew you couldn't give me up Adolf, you are rather obsessive/compulsive that way.
WasteWaters Mummy

Florence, KY

#89450 May 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This means you need the services of a good therapist Adam.
It is YOU sweetie dear, little eight year old, who needs a good therapist. And by that of course I mean a proctologist to remove the stick up your butt. Ha!
WasteWaters Mummy

Florence, KY

#89451 May 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
(John 8:23,24)"You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins."
Adam, you might as well give it up as well.
The heathen never want to admit sin.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

[email protected]

#89457 May 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one on just HIV/AIDS;
http://www.avert.org/aids-funding.htm
This does nothing to support your claim that "I am still paying for asinine homosexual promiscuity that brought on the AIDS epidemic, not to mention countless other STD's that innocent people bear the brunt of." Please provide a credible citation to support your assertion that "asinine homosexual promiscuity" "brought on the AIDS epidemic not to mention countless other STD's that innocent people bear the brunt of."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone like watching people masterbate? (May '14) 3 min bin there 59
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 641,574
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 280,883
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min LAWEST100 44,375
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min NoStress4me 38,158
Play "end of the word" part 2 20 min WasteWater 1,725
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 23 min WasteWater 18,697
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Insults Are Easier 969,966
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,393
More from around the web