57,314 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Gay Male Goth British \m/”

Since: May 13

united kingdom london england

#89071 May 19, 2013
no its no sin its your choice not others remember god don't judge anyone humans judge others its your business your choice no one elses ^^ haters make us famous judgmental ppl just making themselves look bad it says in bible do not judge or disgramte of any kind were all same live with it deal with it have good mates ^_^

#89072 May 19, 2013
good day mates lol bloody typo sorry ^_^

“tickle your pickle”

Stockton, CA

#89073 May 19, 2013
It's so messed up how people need to BELIEVE in gay rights. Like rights of any human being should not be a belief, it should be a standard already given and expected. I hate this "Gay is a sin" stuff. Why does your god judge others when you should be concerned how he judges yourself.

#89074 May 19, 2013
im gay guy you going judge me dude seriously look at yourself judgmental aresls in world let them judge hipcrital -_- there only making themselves look bad by judging others wow that be the immaturity of todays society xD makes me laugh im happy who i am what i believe in you judge me your only judging yourself im goth im gay guy im happy who cares wtf others think your happy who u r im happy mates ^_^ \m/
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89075 May 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is definition of sin, my dear fellow?
Equating Homosexuality with normal person was a stroke of genius!!
An immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law. there is nothing immoral about love. Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89076 May 19, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
where you lover f...you
at your mouth or a....full of s..?
you poor abominable Liar
Straight couples use those places too
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89077 May 19, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
please, do tell me, how so?
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89078 May 19, 2013
Adam wrote:
Gay parade=carneval of sinners.
carnival* then i suppose a church would be a house of sinners as well? you know what those priests like no? and boy oh boy! those ladies who love to make love to their husbands because they love them must be sinning as well.
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89079 May 19, 2013
Adam wrote:
Gays can only deceive themselves.
here's little secret...everyone in the world either gay, or a closet bisexual ;3
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89080 May 19, 2013
News Flash wrote:
It depends who you ask, doesn't it? According to who? You didn't include that in the simplistic question. The answer is that homosexual acts are sins. Lusting after a man may or may not be but acting on that lust is. You violate two laws:
1. Sleeping with a man as if he were a woman, that is an abomination.
2. Wasting your seed.
It's an issue of sexual activity that's being proscribed, not the trifling of one's emotions or one's penchant for chiffon or the telltale lisp.
Homosexuals do not only lust after the same gender, they love as well. heterosexuals lust too, and lust is a sin therefore it must be a sin to be heterosexual.

#89081 May 19, 2013
got ask who made this post about homosexuality seriously? are you judging our kind or you being judge as a gay yourself.advice) don't let others judge you they don't know you why judge them many ppl judge me before till then got to know me im nice guy great to get along with just because im gay no difference iam still human you know by the way im seth nice meeting everyone ^_^ have good day mates i see mean post on here im judging it its very immature ppl can judge someone they don't even know hmm sad ppl that judge others only judging themselves..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#89082 May 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually this is topic of this thread. You are on it because you are interested in it.
If you can define what is sin, then it would be very easy to answer this question.
Please define what is sin.
Sin is separation from God as people do when they use religion to hurt others.

#89083 May 19, 2013
i don't hurt others this what i chosen to be not to hurt others or sin ppl hurt others by judging others read 10 commandants thou should not judge but they do yes they are sinning there breaking the commandant to all the judgemental ppl out there check yourself man because your sinning by judging others -_- have good day anyway.

#89086 May 19, 2013
wow adam your judging the wrong guy im married im not flirty or a pervert im good guy you keep your judgmental ways to yourself and have good day.

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

#89088 May 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Who're you to dictate what other people can do with their love life? Imposing your thoughts on others in this manner is absolutely rude and vile.
It's odd that you profess to follow a god who is not loving and caring nurturing and yet are content with some freakish warlike entity who is "quite often spiteful and vengeful and just cranky." You are basically saying that you wish to force conflict onto nonbelievers or even people who simply disagree with you. You are content with adhering to an ideology of violence, where you are faithful because you are fearful of a higher power and not because you truly have any faith.
If this deity is so cruel as to demand constant worship and yet rule over humanity with the iron fist of dogma then the body sustaining the fist ought to be burnt at the stake.
</quote>

Hey loser, I do NOT believe in any gods or goddesses, that's strictly YOUR problem. YOU were the one declaring god the great judge.

So get your facts straight before you rant.
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89089 May 19, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is more worse than sin. Itīs filthy itīs abominable itīs dirty itīs disgusting itīs perverted itīs nasty itīs abnormal itīs evil itīs condamned.
so is hetrosexuality
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89090 May 19, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is a choise and a addiction.
psst, hey, bigot, did you choose to be heterosexual? at some point in your life, did you like others of your sex and choose to stick to the opposite sex? no. homosexuality is genetic and hormonal. Meaning..OMG YOUR GOD MADE THEM THAT WAY D:
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89094 May 19, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay marriages are not accepted in the eyes of god.
God accepts love, therefore he accepts gay marriages. check the bible, love is the greatest virtue. Love will get you exxcepted into heaven, the fact that you hate homosexuals is a sin and therefore bars you from heaven
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89095 May 19, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is a choice If you get inside those kind of acts (homosexuality) you canīt get out.
It is not a choice, it is a genetic and hormonal thing, Did you choose to like women? did you, at some point srew men and one day go, huh, i think i will be heterosexual?
Arden

Old Bridge, NJ

#89096 May 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min bacon hater 750,494
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min atemcowboy 548,566
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Catcher1 174,424
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min An NFL Fan 118,645
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min RADEKT 261,650
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 25 min USN Atheist 5,457
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 51 min MeHere 388
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 602,167
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 1 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE