Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“joined at the queue”

Since: Dec 09

Twin Cities

#89211 May 21, 2013
This thread is so lame.
Running from Oct '07 and every "position" is stated several times, in nearly identical terms, every day.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#89212 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
BS
Prove even one statement in that post to be false dear, come on, I dare ya.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#89213 May 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Early Christians, especially those under the influence of Paul's teachings, were aesthetics. Sex, even that for procreative purposes, was inherently sinful. Paul taught that marriage was the fall back for those who couldn't contain themselves while waiting for the imminent return of the Christ. As time wore on and the idea that Christians might be waiting longer than they thought, that much aestheticism lost its flavor. The Christian Church required God's blessing if you wanted to engage in procreative sex, but not if you wanted to marry. In fact, you COULDN'T get God's blessing to marry until AFTER you could prove that you had done you know what successfully.
Your first and second sentence conflict with each other.

Neither is true in the sense you are referring to.

SMile.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#89216 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your friends you shall be accused for speaking falsely against God, his books and his messengers and last but not least for your support for homosexuals. Douchbag
Your puny non-existent God?

You must be kidding me.
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#89217 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
To sum it up it´s more worse than sin worthy to death.
Keep making the death threats, Adolf. It can only go against YOU.

Smile.

this one

#89218 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
SMile.
Once more proving that heterosexuality has to be a learning disorder. Thanks for playing.

Location hidden

#89219 May 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Once more proving that heterosexuality has to be a learning disorder. Thanks for playing.
Apparently.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#89223 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Leviticus laws against gays has to come.
You follow the all the Law and Statutes in Leviticus Adam? Jesus didn't even do that.

this one

#89225 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Location hidden

#89226 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
Leviticus laws against gays has to come.
Leviticus is meaningless drivel.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#89231 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SMile.
Lamest. Reply. Ever.

You were backed into a corner, yet again.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#89232 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall be accused for speaking falsely about the Lord.
You shall be accused for being a complete phucktard.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#89234 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
@@SasnaK ni kciR
Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.
Have you not read the He who made you made you a phucktard? Jesus told me so.

Location hidden

#89238 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall be accused for speaking falsely about the Lord.
You are the one speaking falsely. According to the Gospels, Jesus only spoke to the Ten Commandments.

Location hidden

#89240 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them
The only Law Jesus and the Prophets speak off are the Ten Commandments bro. You better go take a course in critical thinking and literature.

this one

#89243 May 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
leviticus 18:22 and 20:13
What is, name two verses in a book that you and most other Christians repeatedly disregard, despite the fact that they were written as an all or nothing proposition?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#89244 May 22, 2013
Rick wrote:
01. It isn't, it doesn't and not for everyone. Hmmmm.....

If you want to pray that homosexuality is some sort of sin, you go right ahead. But if you've bothered to read the books, you'd know that it isn't your call as to whether you're right, no matter how certain you are.

2. Early Christians specially those under the influence of Paul's teachings, were aesthetics. Sex, even that for procreative purposes, was inherently sinful. Paul taught that marriage was the fall back for those who couldn't contain themselves while waiting for the imminent return of the Christ.
Ans.

01. It is not for my personal feeling. It is the topic of this Thread, is Homosexuality Sin?

So either you do not know what is definition of sin is or just trying to pass out a sin as no sin.

To commit a sin is wrong, but to insist that it is no sin is double wrong.

02. Thanks for the info on Paul and Early Christians. The question again is 'Is homosexuality a Sin" based on Jewish Scriptures and Gospels (minus teachings of Paul).

The answer is yes, and not only Jewish and Christian scriptures, in all other scriptures this is treated as sin and violation of basic human sexuality.

The argument that it existed in every society or even now exists, is a thin one. Because other types of perversion also existed and are existing in every human society.

A small minority of people engaged in some immoral and pervert actions, does not demand that "Parliaments and Assemblies pass special laws to declare them as Normal and their "marriages" be given the same legal status as Normal people".

I fail to understand the "Low level of sexual morality" which "forced" the Parliaments and assembles to pass such laws.

It is the lowest point in the whole human history !!

I think the next step would be to erect a "Monument to those Courageous people of Sodom and Gomorrah, who stood up to wrath and fury of God but did not flinch to defend their Birth Right of being treated as equals"!!

Such monuments should be erected in each and every jewish and Christian cities!!

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#89245 May 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;
I don't.

Location hidden

#89246 May 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
SMile.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Once more proving that heterosexuality has to be a learning disorder. Thanks for playing.
You dared me to challenge your post.

I did, and you side-step like a sissy.

1. Early Christian aesthetics related to the God and nature, not sex.

2. Paul never stated sex was sinful, he simply pointed out it's value in the span of eternity. Moreover, he taught that withing the marital union of a man and woman, sex was NOT to be restricted.

Your first two sentences that I addressed above are at conflict because sexual aesthetics is a positive endorsement of sex, and your second is a false claim of sexual restriction.

You not only don't play fair, you are an idiot. Thanks for playing...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#89247 May 22, 2013
Southern Reaper wrote:
How can it be a sin for one to follow their own nature? Homosexuals are designed to be as they are, just as hetrosexuals are designed to be as we are. If you really consider it, homosexuality is a way for nature to control population growth. We have no natural predators and we learn to adapt to most diseases nature throws at us. Some people breed indiscriminately, without a care for resources or means to provide for their own offspring.
Maybe homosexuality is nature's answer to that. While they are certainly capable of having children if they want them, gay people aren't driven by societal expectations to have them at their earliest convenience (or inconvenience, as the case may be).
Think about it.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 63,256
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 3 min lucky 13
Poll Which is the strongest Muslim army? (Jan '11) 5 min Turks 355
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 6 min Eagle 12 9,359
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Gabriel 973,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Prophecy Update News 653,571
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min crucifiedguy 281,808
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,740
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 4 hr Eduardo 42
More from around the web