Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#88950 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy should flushed you into the toilet when she gave birth to you.
Adam, you sad little fundie soldier - why do you refuse to answer a simple question? Is your faith so weak?

Do you adhere to and enforce all of the laws and edicts of Leviticus today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#88951 May 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Persecution of Gays and other sexual perverts is as valid for any society as fighting other ills of the society.
The least we can do is to not make them "equals" with other humans and do not give their "marriages" "The same legal status" as we give to Normal couples.
Obviously you think that "Non religious bigots" have more rights in the land than religious bigots? Do you?
02. Fighting for "Human Rights" is the catch all phrase for all these perverts.
03. When you legalize some thing and "glamorize" it by writing and passing laws and yearly parades and "show off days and gay power….." you sort of "brainwash" people that it is OK and least harmful to do it.
Why not start an anti Gay compaign and inform people of ills and negative affects of this practice?
Same way as you do for Smoking and Narcotic drugs? What about "Human rights" of drug addicts and drug peddlers?
04. Gays are criticised because they not only deal is perversion but demand that they be treated "as normal" as other people. We do not demonize them but tell what disgusting is this practice, which is "counter productive" .
If you "Make" Normal sex wrong, you have to do a "Lot of explaining to do, as to how come you came into the world"!!
05. Counting on the scale of silliness, I don’t think that you excel over me by much.
We seem to be in same boat, you trying to defend undefndable and I try to show you which is so obvious.!!
Sorry, but you have some "learning" to do. When it becomes illegal where you live for you to demonize gays, you will be a minority. Do you want to be demonized for being a bigot?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88954 May 15, 2013
ZENred _ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
All you swishy wimps are absolutely fascinated with Adam.
Is it the name? Does it raise magical connotations in your weak little minds?
How queer.
Stupid post. What are you? Eight years old?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
waaasssuuup

Beacon, NY

#88957 May 15, 2013
No, I am a Christian and homosexuality is right on dude!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#88958 May 15, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin? I would think there is no answer. It's a matter of opinion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88959 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto that!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88960 May 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have it, folks - Adam has admitted that he doesn't really follow the bible, he's just a troll obsessed with gay guys.
Too much time on your hands.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I give my mind to THE STARE!”

Since: Dec 11

Mayberry RFD, Bunkum County

#88962 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you thought that was a stupid post.
You are less than eight years old.
You are as stupid as, oh, a two year old. How's that.
Or perhaps a one year old. Or a newborn, a preemie, a fetus, a oocyte, a broken flagellum, primordial dust. A single unstable muon.

Well, I've run out of that streak of your favorite sort of "insults". Ha ha!

But I am older than you seem to think. On social security.
In a wheelchair. Hooked up to an IV. Just waiting to die.

Oh, wait, that's not me. That's your brain. Ha.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I give my mind to THE STARE!”

Since: Dec 11

Mayberry RFD, Bunkum County

#88963 May 15, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
Is homosexuality a sin? I would think there is no answer. It's a matter of opinion.
Sins are NOT "a matter of opinion".
Didn't you ever go to church?

If you don't believe in god or sins in general, fine with me, but to say you believe in them and then deny they were written down millennia ago is just transparent wishful thinking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 12

#88965 May 15, 2013
Just Thinks mummy wrote:
<quoted text>

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy should flushed you into the toilet when she gave birth to you.
</quote>

I did, but like the alligators in the sewer, he ate sludge to live until he eventually flushed out to the river's edge, and was adopted by a family of weasels.
I love it!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#88966 May 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam, you sad little fundie soldier - why do you refuse to answer a simple question? Is your faith so weak?
That's a very good question. It rattled him a lot, going by the ad hominem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#88967 May 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer that. I doubt anyone COULD follow all 613 Mitzvot.

It's easier to condemn someone else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#88968 May 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
No, I am a Christian and homosexuality is right on dude!
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Even the most basic ethics of 'do no harm' are violated by such violence and abuse.

You not only are not a Christian, you are clearly an idiot.

Smile.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88972 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Because we all fall into the temptation to sin and everybody of us sin once or twice or even more times a day. Homosexuality is worse than sin. The abrahamic religions says if some one engage is those typ´s of action (sodomy between two guys)they both committed an abomination to the Lord and they shall put to death and their own blood will be upon them.
Smirk
Bible bullying is a greater sin. Why do you concern yourself with other people's sex lives Adam? Haven't you got anything better to do?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#88973 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible bullying is a greater sin. Why do you concern yourself with other people's sex lives Adam? Haven't you got anything better to do?
I strongly doubt he does.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#88974 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam is a homosexual.

He can't scrub it off. He tries but it's not working. He has tried all of his life. His skin is pink from it.

He's at the point now where he needs a big strong man in the shower to help him.

He'll find one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
samostojna MKD

Canberra, Australia

#88975 May 15, 2013
But its stupid.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#88978 May 16, 2013
N4 wrote:
2. A)...Stupidity...No, the WTC towers were "not" designed to take the impact of aircraft ...Why, do you think tall building have flashing lights on their roofs ...???

A1) Do you drive "MUQ" is your vehicle designed to take the rounds from a loaded AK-47 ..and , keep on trucking ...???...No , it is not ..designers try to build for earth quake and high winds ....terrorist attacks ,are really not that common ...

B) Killing Osama was only a small victory ...( it was only good ,for morale )....Al Qaeda is a threat ...

C) We are at peace with the Muslim World ...We are only killing terrorists ..

D) I don't know if you can answer this directly or not ....American military might could remove Bashar-a Assad ...very easily ...

D2) What do "you" want to see in Syria ..???

3. What "you" and (sometimes) "Neville Thompson" fail to understand ....Is "who" wields political power in the United States ....."All" power belongs to Republican and Democratic Parties ....these two are lock in a power struggle like two might rams ...butting heads ....

If there was any .."any" ...evidence this was not an Al Qaeda attack .....the Democratic Party would have been "all over it" ....and, they would've have blocked former President Bush , from winning a second term ...

..Osama...vowed to bring down the World Trade Centers ...he succeeded ..
Ans.

01. So you 'mean to say" that every building that has a "red light flashing" is a Declaration that it is unsafe for hit by a Jetliner"?

I never knew you could be so biased!!

You should ask the safety question with those designed WTC and according to them they were safe.

02. Killing Osama was a "small victory"? I think that was the "only achievement" of Obama to win a second term.

He succeeded where GWB the Great failed for 8 years!

03. You have a different view of "peace" than what We muslims have. What sort of "peace" you have with Jews?

4. The "real powers" in USA belongs to Think Tanks and lobbyists. It is they who decide before hand what should and what would be the USA 's policy.

These political dummies are just for show and to appease the general public.

You seem to be very naïve as to what is US politics all about.

5. When did Osama "vowed" to bring down WTC? I am not aware of it?

And do you know what "other things" Osama vowed to do?

Obviously you seem to be an "authority" on Osama, what he said, what he did, what he "vowed" to do.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#88979 May 16, 2013
LOL, haven't been on in over a month and this religitard is still making moaning noises with his retarded speech.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#88980 May 16, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam is a homosexual.
He can't scrub it off. He tries but it's not working. He has tried all of his life. His skin is pink from it.
He's at the point now where he needs a big strong man in the shower to help him.
He'll find one.
I hope he finds one soon. Think of the peace and quiet we'll have on here then!

Adam's posts are always filled with sexual frustration.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 603,579
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Pegasus 272,906
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min BenAdam 881,099
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min princeofdarknessi... 8,360
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 9 min andet1987 12
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 18 min andet1987 6,411
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr abct 583
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr Critical Eye 4,082
More from around the web