59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#88925 May 14, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
Homosexuals are a mentally ill degenerate group who aim to destroy everything heterosexuals hold sacred. First it was them wanting kids, then it was marriage. Now these perverts want to get their own bible in attempt to con the world they are normal people who just like bumholes.
Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

(although you might want to contact one of them and ask them why you focus so much on gay men having sex but never the lesbians...)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88926 May 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UFoP4vxHxekXX
Kill em all Chucky.
Adam, you sad little fundie soldier - why do you refuse to answer a simple question? Is your faith so weak?

Do you adhere to and enforce all of the laws and edicts of Leviticus today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Call me Surprised”

Since: Apr 13

Ring-a-ding-ding

#88927 May 14, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what does sin equal?
Check your on-line bible concordance (word index)

“Call me Surprised”

Ring-a-ding-ding

#88928 May 14, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dumbass, when using the plural it is "folks"
Sorry dumbshit, but "folk" IS plural. There is no singular.

“Call me Surprised”

Ring-a-ding-ding

#88929 May 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is over bro. You can go play with Adam in the sandbox now.
</quote>

Oh poor baby! Tries so hard to look big.
Did widdle iddums get upset?
Did widdle WasteWater prove his name in his pants again!

Tsk tsk.

And trying soooo hard to tell me what to do...
Ha!
After six (6) years here, you still have no idea how Topix works.

Go away. You are in over your head little tiny fetus oocyte, gamete, defective flagellant dustball
Tanner

United States

#88933 May 14, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
Homosexuals are a mentally ill degenerate group who aim to destroy everything heterosexuals hold sacred. First it was them wanting kids, then it was marriage. Now these perverts want to get their own bible in attempt to con the world they are normal people who just like bumholes.
Homosexuality is definitely a sin.

No question about it.
Queers go to Hell after they die.

No question about that either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#88934 May 14, 2013
Tanner wrote:
Homosexuality is definitely a sin.
No question about it.
Queers go to Hell after they die.
No question about that either.
Are you:

A} God and thus qualified to tell us what God believes?

-OR-

B} Just another self-professed Christian telling us that you pray that God disapproves of homosexuality as much as you do?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 13

Los Angeles, CA

#88935 May 14, 2013
I have read the bible, and I try to "consider the source"; that it was written by MEN of this earth. Not God. Not Jesus. But regular old run-of-the-mill MEN who happened to be educated enough to know how to read and write. If you believe that an omnipotent God created all of us, do you really think that He made mistakes in creating all of us different? I mean, who is to say that there isn't something amiss with redheads?

God gave us free will, and God gave us sex organs. It seems to me that what we do with them is up to us, since He did give us that free will. It wasn't so we would mess up, people! It was so we could all choose differently and still be under the guiding and loving hand of our Creator.

It has taken me years to reach a point where I recognize God as a wonderful force for good in my life, NOT some tyrant waiting for me to F up so that He can throw me into the fires of hell. It is up to EACH of us to recognize God within us, and to make decisions accordingly. Many of those decisions will not be the best ones we could make at the time (like choosing a candy bar over an apple at snack time) but we learn from them, change what needs changing, and move on.

I don't think any of us (straight , gay, bi-sexual, transgendered) feels that OUR sexual orientation was a choice. Do you as a straight person feel that you CHOSE to be hetero? I don't think so. The same for gay, bi and transgendered people. Why do so many of us think that WE have the lock on what is right for others??? Hell, I've got my hands full just struggling with the apple/candy bar thing!

Next time you see someone who is different than you in any way that you have strong feelings against, try asking yourself if THEY are okay with their difference? If they are okay with it, then you probably should be too. After all, it is THEIR difference, not yours.

I wish you all peace and understanding.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#88937 May 15, 2013
playa6 wrote:
I have read the bible, and I try to "consider the source"; that it was written by MEN of this earth. Not God. Not Jesus. But regular old run-of-the-mill MEN who happened to be educated enough to know how to read and write. If you believe that an omnipotent God created all of us, do you really think that He made mistakes in creating all of us different? I mean, who is to say that there isn't something amiss with redheads?
God gave us free will, and God gave us sex organs. It seems to me that what we do with them is up to us, since He did give us that free will. It wasn't so we would mess up, people! It was so we could all choose differently and still be under the guiding and loving hand of our Creator.
It has taken me years to reach a point where I recognize God as a wonderful force for good in my life, NOT some tyrant waiting for me to F up so that He can throw me into the fires of hell. It is up to EACH of us to recognize God within us, and to make decisions accordingly. Many of those decisions will not be the best ones we could make at the time (like choosing a candy bar over an apple at snack time) but we learn from them, change what needs changing, and move on.
I don't think any of us (straight , gay, bi-sexual, transgendered) feels that OUR sexual orientation was a choice. Do you as a straight person feel that you CHOSE to be hetero? I don't think so. The same for gay, bi and transgendered people. Why do so many of us think that WE have the lock on what is right for others??? Hell, I've got my hands full just struggling with the apple/candy bar thing!
Next time you see someone who is different than you in any way that you have strong feelings against, try asking yourself if THEY are okay with their difference? If they are okay with it, then you probably should be too. After all, it is THEIR difference, not yours.
I wish you all peace and understanding.
So you tailor made YOUR GOD for you?

Should it not have been other way round?

You want YOUR GOD to do what you want Him to do and condone your every act?

Wow, that is very good , only if it was true!!

Location hidden

#88939 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
Those homosexuals covers the truth from the bible. It doesn´t matter if you warn them or not. They will not go believe anyway. That´s because god has placed them a seal over their hearings eyes and hearts.They have no knowledge of anything. Their hearings are sealed off, their eyes are sealed off, their hearts are sealed off.What do you expect from them?
Adam, you sad little fundie soldier - why do you refuse to answer a simple question? Is your faith so weak?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88945 May 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you tailor made YOUR GOD for you?
Should it not have been other way round?
You want YOUR GOD to do what you want Him to do and condone your every act?
Wow, that is very good , only if it was true!!
You use a book to fashion your God. What makes your book have anything to do with God?

Should is irrelevant and is God's approval. Everything you just posted is subjective.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88946 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy should flushed you into the toilet when she gave birth to you.
Nice Adam. You call yourself a man of God?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I give my mind to THE STARE!”

Since: Dec 11

Mayberry RFD, Bunkum County

#88947 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice Adam. You call yourself a man of God?
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
All you swishy wimps are absolutely fascinated with Adam.

Is it the name? Does it raise magical connotations in your weak little minds?

How queer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#88948 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You will get what you deserve.
I guess we all will if you are right, but I would not want to be in your place, professing to be a believer, considering your behavior on this site. No offence intended; just saying it how it is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88949 May 15, 2013
Pope Benadryl wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S what your going with???
Really??
Run out of juice, did you. Or booze.
Go sleep it off.
Sorry, you totally lost me on that post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88950 May 15, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy should flushed you into the toilet when she gave birth to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88951 May 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Persecution of Gays and other sexual perverts is as valid for any society as fighting other ills of the society.
The least we can do is to not make them "equals" with other humans and do not give their "marriages" "The same legal status" as we give to Normal couples.
Obviously you think that "Non religious bigots" have more rights in the land than religious bigots? Do you?
02. Fighting for "Human Rights" is the catch all phrase for all these perverts.
03. When you legalize some thing and "glamorize" it by writing and passing laws and yearly parades and "show off days and gay power….." you sort of "brainwash" people that it is OK and least harmful to do it.
Why not start an anti Gay compaign and inform people of ills and negative affects of this practice?
Same way as you do for Smoking and Narcotic drugs? What about "Human rights" of drug addicts and drug peddlers?
04. Gays are criticised because they not only deal is perversion but demand that they be treated "as normal" as other people. We do not demonize them but tell what disgusting is this practice, which is "counter productive" .
If you "Make" Normal sex wrong, you have to do a "Lot of explaining to do, as to how come you came into the world"!!
05. Counting on the scale of silliness, I don’t think that you excel over me by much.
We seem to be in same boat, you trying to defend undefndable and I try to show you which is so obvious.!!
Sorry, but you have some "learning" to do. When it becomes illegal where you live for you to demonize gays, you will be a minority. Do you want to be demonized for being a bigot?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88954 May 15, 2013
ZENred _ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
All you swishy wimps are absolutely fascinated with Adam.
Is it the name? Does it raise magical connotations in your weak little minds?
How queer.
Stupid post. What are you? Eight years old?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
waaasssuuup

Tempe, AZ

#88957 May 15, 2013
No, I am a Christian and homosexuality is right on dude!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#88958 May 15, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin? I would think there is no answer. It's a matter of opinion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Pad 649,841
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min here 56,229
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 1 hr pearlofagirl 16
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr YOUR FATHER LOVES... 972,397
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr EBMWCS 500
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr DENG 39,054
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web