58,021 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#88870 May 13, 2013
Good created gays because he needed to move his creation (earth) from pretty darned good to FABULOUS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#88876 May 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any concept at all of what homosexuality is?
If not, why are you wasting your time in replying to my post?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#88877 May 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Stooping to name calling is the thing you people do best. And I can never compete you on these.
Actually dear, what this person does best is taking on the charlatans and frauds professing to speak on behalf of (insert name of deity here) and exposing just how little you actually know about the guy. I called you an ass dear, because as I read your posts I don't hear praying, but braying.
MUQ wrote:
But talking logic, every one can see that homosexuality is a sin from whatever angle you look at it.
Sweetie, I don't know what that is you have with you, but calling it logic is kind of silly. If you remember right, I addressed your so-called logic and proved it to be entirely false, a reality that you have spent the last two days whining about.
MUQ wrote:

To call it "natural" and "logical" and "OK if done by consenting adults" is all pulling wool over people's eyes.
So you pray sweetie. Reality check, we've always been here, always will, our governments will no longer be allowed to oppress us and it really doesn't matter what you pray God says.
MUQ wrote:
It was a nice try though to hide sexual perversion under the hood of "Consenting adults"!!
Considering that I never used the phrase "Consenting adults", what are Allah's views on you bearing false witness?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#88878 May 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
Bunny?Cupcake? sweetie? Is this what homosexuals learn in the U.S. army?
Adolf, bubbeleh, this homosexual learned this schtick right here on Topix. In fact, folk like you taught it to me. Thanks dear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#88879 May 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you have said is covered in my replies to Booots.
Homosexuality will always remain a sin as it has remained since the perversion was initiated by the people of Lot.
It is not "natural" as you would like to throw down our throats. With the same logic, every sexual perversion could be justified as "normal" or "natural".
Free choice logic also does not hold water, because then you will have to justify the "narcotic drugs also and smoking also. Why so much emphasis on Anti Smoking and all that compaign against it?
It is a religious sin.
It is a social sin.
It is a medical sin.
It is sin against human race survival.
How can you say that it is "as normal" as normal and these "couples" have same rights an 'duties" as "Normal couple"?
It is like you are supporting some one who is striking at the very root of human civlization.
PS:
What are the numbers of Homos in the world does not count, it is the question of principle.
When they become in majority, then would you be able to control them?
Well MUQ, they must be close to a majority in your country. I've seen the Saudi Forum on Topix.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/saudi-arabia

Would Arab gays be known as skirt lifters?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#88880 May 13, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my...you're not under the impression that you matter, are you?
How awkward for you.
You're right, that troll does not matter. It continues to behave like a toddler begging for attention.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#88882 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="boooots"

01. It is irrelevant to me, and it is irrelevant to all the countries where persecution of gays is prohibited, and if people feel they still are justified in persecuting gays,…

2. Human rights of all humans are not based on who has a majority.

3. One does not catch homosexuality by being around or in the same society as gays. Some diseases can be contracted, and people with those diseases,….

3 How is that relevant to homosexuality being a sin, or gays should be demonized?...…

4. Think that one through a bit, because I don't want to make you feel silly by responding.

05. I find the rest of that post offensive, and would be ashamed to admit that I post to someone who makes such comments.

..[/QUOTE]

Ans.

01. Persecution of Gays and other sexual perverts is as valid for any society as fighting other ills of the society.

The least we can do is to not make them "equals" with other humans and do not give their "marriages" "The same legal status" as we give to Normal couples.

Obviously you think that "Non religious bigots" have more rights in the land than religious bigots? Do you?

02. Fighting for "Human Rights" is the catch all phrase for all these perverts.

03. When you legalize some thing and "glamorize" it by writing and passing laws and yearly parades and "show off days and gay power….." you sort of "brainwash" people that it is OK and least harmful to do it.

Why not start an anti Gay compaign and inform people of ills and negative affects of this practice?

Same way as you do for Smoking and Narcotic drugs? What about "Human rights" of drug addicts and drug peddlers?

04. Gays are criticised because they not only deal is perversion but demand that they be treated "as normal" as other people. We do not demonize them but tell what disgusting is this practice, which is "counter productive" .

If you "Make" Normal sex wrong, you have to do a "Lot of explaining to do, as to how come you came into the world"!!

05. Counting on the scale of silliness, I don’t think that you excel over me by much.

We seem to be in same boat, you trying to defend undefndable and I try to show you which is so obvious.!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#88883 May 14, 2013
RIK wrote:
01. I called you an ass dear, because as I read your posts I don't hear praying, but braying.

02. Sweetie, I don't know what that is you have with you, but calling it logic is kind of silly. If you remember right, I addressed your so-called logic and proved it to be entirely false, a reality that you have spent the last two days whining about.

03. So you pray sweetie. Reality check, we've always been here, always will, our governments will no longer be allowed to oppress us and it really doesn't matter what you pray God says.
MUQ wrote:

04. Considering that I never used the phrase "Consenting adults", what are Allah's views on you bearing false witness?
Ans.

01. You have right to put whatever label you want on others. Sweetie that is your Birth right.

02. I did not remember you "proving" that my logic is false. Putting your point of view is not called "proof". It seems Sweetie that you have very high opinion about your self.

03. Being there is not the test of you being right Sweetie.

All perverts and cheats and cutthroats have always been around thru out the ages. That does not mean that they are Normal people and should be treated as normal.

04. Consenting Adults is all that our present day Homos stand for.

They say "what harm is done to the society if two "consenting adults" do with / or to each other.

Why should I care that whether you used this term or not. We are not in a court of law and I am not putting an accusation against you.

This is general discussion for or against Homosexuality being Sin or not? There is no personal grudge against each other.

I did not know you know so much about Allah and He not approving False Witness?

When you know that, do you not know that Allah does not like Homosexuality, Sweetie?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#88884 May 14, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well MUQ, they must be close to a majority in your country. I've seen the Saudi Forum on Topix.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/saudi-arabia
Would Arab gays be known as skirt lifters?
Please stay on topic. We are discussing is Homosexuality is sin or not.
Abdul

Melbourne, Australia

#88885 May 14, 2013
Absolutely
cathy

Harlow, UK

#88886 May 14, 2013
what 2 consenting adults choose to do in privacy is nobodies business. when you make friends with somebody you are not wondering what kind of sex they prefer???? mind your own business.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88887 May 14, 2013
ZENred _ wrote:
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is over bro. You can go play with Adam in the sandbox now.
</quote>
Oh poor baby! Tries so hard to look big.
Did widdle iddums get upset?
Did widdle WasteWater prove his name in his pants again!
Tsk tsk.
And trying sooooo hard to tell me what to do...
Ha!
After six (6) years here, you still have no idea how Topix works.
Go away. You are in over your head little tiny fetus.
Childish post dismissed.

NEXT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#88891 May 14, 2013
Pope Benadryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. YOU are making the wrong association.
God made all those people (if you believe the god story at all), but he also created SIN, the topic here.
SIN, poor Chloe, is giving in to temptation.
If you don't give in, then "being homosexual" is irrelevant.
If you do give in, it's sin.
I don't happen to believe any of the churchy stuff, because it's so absurd, but if you go in for it at all, and if you say that sin exists and the bible or torah or koran reveal god's words, then giving in to the temptation of homosexuality is a sin. Simple reading of the words. End of argument.
I'm sorry, which commandment does homosexuality go against?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Equality---

UK

#88893 May 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus
Many nonsensical writings have been provided in this supposedly 2000 year old book, if people are still living there lives based on what people supposedly wrote 2000 years ago, they need to get out a little more.
Furthermore hasn't these religious books been re-written several times over the centuries, mostly by European Kings and Queens and Popes to suit there royal and religious agenda's?

Isn't it obvious that all Gods creatures are made to pro-create, however in regards to the human biological soup, during the egg and sperm process, some-thing unique happens that seemingly does not happen elsewhere in the animal kingdom and this is, that a homosexual baby may be born.
Either way does it really matter, they are still human beings with all the feelings and defects of character of a hetrosexual born child.
We should all mind our own business; as long as the law of the land is not broken, we should let others live there own sexual lives, without bias, or fear or interference.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#88894 May 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus
Oh goody! Let's see if Adam has grown a pair yet!

So, Adam, do you adhere to and enforce all of the laws and edicts of Leviticus today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
_Olive_

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#88895 May 14, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody! Let's see if Adam has grown a pair yet!
So, Adam, do you adhere to and enforce all of the laws and edicts of Leviticus today?
Don’t say anything that you wouldn’t want the greater wax moth to hear. Researchers from the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland, reported that the moth has the world’s most extreme hearing.

The researchers determined that the moth, which is brown and feeds on honeycomb, is capable of sensing sound frequencies of up to 300 kilohertz. Humans can hear sounds up to 20 kilohertz. The figure drops to about 15 kilohertz in adults. Dolphins, known for their keen sense of hearing, can’t hear above about 160 kilohertz.

Like most things in nature, there’s a reason the greater wax moth’s hearing is so sensitive.“The moth’s hearing has evolved because of predation,” said Hannah M. Moir, one of the researchers involved in the study, which was published in the journal Biology Letters.

Bats use high-frequency echolocation calls to find the moths and other insects and to prey on them. But it appears that the moths can hear at frequencies that bats may not.

“It’s a bit of a question as to why the moths actually need to hear that high,” Dr. Moir said.

She added that recording at high-frequency ultrasound is a challenge, so it may be that the bats are capable of emitting calls as high as the moths can hear.

Dr. Moir and her colleagues used a custom-built ultrasonic transducer that emitted high frequencies and then measured the moths’ neural responses with electrodes.

Studying the structure and functionality of the greater wax moth’s ear could help researchers build miniature microphones, Dr. Moir said.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#88899 May 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
If a arsenkoite or lesbian could show me one univocal statement in the bible where it is written that god accepts hřmosexuals as his children and god is ok with hřmosexuality if it´s done with consent, I am ready to accept gay ppl today.If a hřmosexual show me one proof from the bible(no gay bible)where it is written that homosexuality is right I would intercede right now for gay marriages.
Adam, you sad little fundie soldier - why do you refuse to answer a simple question? Is your faith so weak?

Do you adhere to and enforce all of the laws and edicts of Leviticus today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#88904 May 14, 2013
Pope _Olive_ of Kansas wrote:
WasteWater, why do you keep up with the empty Next posts when they never work?
Or are you so stupid you don't get it?
I suppose. Stupid certainly covers it.
Or it could be plain boredom because you have no life.
That's true too.
You don't think my saying NEXT works?

Eh. Maybe not, but it's all I've got. I'm not that bright.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#88906 May 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
If a arsenkoite or lesbian could show me one univocal statement in the bible where it is written that god accepts hřmosexuals as his children and god is ok with hřmosexuality if it´s done with consent, I am ready to accept gay ppl today.If a hřmosexual show me one proof from the bible(no gay bible)where it is written that homosexuality is right I would intercede right now for gay marriages.
Is it one of the 10 commandments? The ones that state "Thou shall not"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#88910 May 14, 2013
Pope _Olive_ of Kansas wrote:
Poor Chloe, "she" is trying soooo hard to be queen of the Judge-Its. Lost the last page, will lose this one too.
I can wait.
It appears to me that I am not the one judging others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 589,743
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 837,829
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min HipGnosis 176,855
Moroccan Men better lovers than Black Men and W... (Oct '14) 25 min aziz 4
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 30 min sameer 91
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 1,443
24 Hour Locksmith Services in Folsom, Ca 1 hr FolsomLockSafe 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Rosa_Winkel 612,163
More from around the web