58,017 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#88824 May 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The idea was for you to read it, or to find an adult who would read it to you. Didn't think of that, now did you buttercup? Why am I not surprised in the slightest by this? What does surprise me is that you have mistaken my schooling of a seriously misinformed tool, you by the way, for an apology. Sad. Need you say more? Well, I already know you can't tread water in an intellectual, fact based discussion and you're in over your head even in the shallow end of the pool. My suggestion, keep your fingers off your keyboard, but stick around, you've got the chance to actually learn something.
<quoted text>So you pray Sweetie, for your sake I hope Allah has a sense of humor. <quoted text>Proving once again that heterosexuality isn't just a sexual orientation, it's also a serious learning disorder. How else can you possibly explain the notion that all heterosexuals are always just one poof away from complete, full on, flaming, card carrying, queer as folk? Can you people actually forget you are heterosexual? How in the heck does that happen?
<quoted text>Because I wouldn't wish you on someone of whatever your opposite sex is that I don't like, why would I want to inflict you on someone of your own sex? Some folk we pray to be heterosexual, you would be one of them. With apologies to whatever your opposite sex is, but your same sex is more than thankful that you aren't their problem.
Whatever you have said is covered in my replies to Booots.

Homosexuality will always remain a sin as it has remained since the perversion was initiated by the people of Lot.

It is not "natural" as you would like to throw down our throats. With the same logic, every sexual perversion could be justified as "normal" or "natural".

Free choice logic also does not hold water, because then you will have to justify the "narcotic drugs also and smoking also. Why so much emphasis on Anti Smoking and all that compaign against it?

It is a religious sin.

It is a social sin.

It is a medical sin.

It is sin against human race survival.

How can you say that it is "as normal" as normal and these "couples" have same rights an 'duties" as "Normal couple"?

It is like you are supporting some one who is striking at the very root of human civlization.

PS:

What are the numbers of Homos in the world does not count, it is the question of principle.

When they become in majority, then would you be able to control them?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#88825 May 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Whatever you have said is covered in my replies to Booots.
So you say, but I am not Boooots.
MUQ wrote:
Homosexuality will always remain a sin as it has remained since the perversion was initiated by the people of Lot.[/QUOYE]I didn't realize that I was conversing with Allah, after all, from my understanding of Islam, such a judgment would be His call and not that of His Muslims. If that is what you want to pray for, you go right ahead, but just because that is what you are praying for doesn't mean that Allah has said yes.
[QUOTE who="MUQ"]It is not "natural" as you would like to throw down our throats. With the same logic, every sexual perversion could be justified as "normal" or "natural".
You know less about nature than you do your self-professed faith.
MUQ wrote:
Free choice logic...
Hon, the only one of us trying to rationalize their perversion would be you. You can mislead yourself all you want, but you shouldn't be such an ass when we don't bother to follow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael

Dublin, CA

#88826 May 12, 2013
Chewy wrote:
Oh, please. You bible-thumpers ... I am a heterosexual.
Read, I'm a gay, I dont believe in god, i'm going to hell, and oh yeah, I dont know the bible enough to answer the question of the original poster.
To answer the original poster's question, yes it is a sin, no you wont be shunted by a church except if you continue to practice your homo ways & end up in hell. Dont crucify me!, i didnt write the bible. It was written for a reason, so shove your excuses up your own asses if you don't agree with the bible!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#88829 May 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you say, but I am not Boooots.
<quoted text>You know less about nature than you do your self-professed faith.
<quoted text> Hon, the only one of us trying to rationalize their perversion would be you. You can mislead yourself all you want, but you shouldn't be such an ass when we don't bother to follow.
Stooping to name calling is the thing you people do best. And I can never compete you on these.

But talking logic, every one can see that homosexuality is a sin from whatever angle you look at it.

To call it "natural" and "logical" and "OK if done by consenting adults" is all pulling wool over people's eyes.

It was a nice try though to hide sexual perversion under the hood of "Consenting adults"!!

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

#88830 May 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Let's see if you can prove it, pudding. I'll bet you can't.
Oh poor baby!
Sweetie and Sugar and Cupcake Moon Pie Twinkie SweetTarts Red Vines!
Sugarcone hotfudge drooler!

Your whines are always sooooo sad.
You lead such a pitiful life, and you wallow in that self-pity.
Tsk tsk. What a waste of food and water. And some children in Sudan die every day of hunger and thirst.
If only we could ship your ration there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buttercup HunDearie Sugar

Lima, Peru

#88832 May 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
:
:
[ random generic drivel ]
:
:
Buttercup, Hun, Dearie, Sugar, Shitupyournose,
I saw your picture in the paper today

http://tinyurl.com/RickInKansas

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#88837 May 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
How foolish they are the homosexuals how foolish they are.
How obsessed with homosexuals you are, how obsessed you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Mind your manners

#88840 May 13, 2013
The ONLY reason "Rosa Winkel" "of Australia" comes here is to try to be a bully.

Never cuts it. Nope. Nobody ever feels bullied. They find "her" tiresome and boring. Mostly empty posts.

So why doesn't "she" just go outside into the real world and try to bully someone there?
Say the things there she only weakly dares to say here?

Because "she" knows everyone in real life, all the time, on any topic, finds "her" tiresome and boring. "She" can't even give away double-bag bjs.

Amen!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88844 May 13, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Think, you are obsessed with Adam.
You are always begging to give him a bj.
But he rejects you.
Get over it.
Just as in real life, nobody wants you to get near them.
Try showering.
Oh my...you're not under the impression that you matter, are you?

How awkward for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88845 May 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EMo-Xh6dDGYXX
This is for you dickhead.
Stop fantasizing about dick, Adam...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Abbott

Phoenix, AZ

#88848 May 13, 2013
No, Who's on first.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#88852 May 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
Godīs curse be on homosexuals.
God loves homosexuals, otherwise he wouldn't have made them. Just like God loves haters like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#88855 May 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget that Topic of this thread is "Is Homosexuality a Sin"?
How we define Sin? It is basically a religious term, used for some one willfully violating any religious decree from God.
So how can you say it is "irrelevant" if most religions are against it?
It is irrelevant to me, and it is irrelevant to all the countries where persecution of gays is prohibited, and if people feel they still are justified in persecuting gays, because they "believe" that their religion teaches it is a sin and therefore gays are to be condemned, then they will feel the wrath of the law coming down on them (in this life). We cannot make human laws based on the various religious bigotries of the world. Not if we live in a sane society.
So on the face of it, Homosexuality is a Sin in every religion. It is very much relevant to people who follow religions and they are More in Numbers than Homos or Athiests.
Then from social angel and from medical angle and from human race survival angle, homosexuals always are in negative bracket.
So it is a "sin" from every angle.
Human rights of all humans are not based on who has a majority.
Equating Homosexuals with these groups is like comparing apples against oranges.
Even now we have separate hospitals and wings for Lepers, and Mentally deranged people. They are kept segregated from people. You want Homos to be treated the same way?
Slavery is out , but slaves are not!!
One does not catch homosexuality by being around or in the same society as gays. Some diseases can be contracted, and people with those diseases, if they are highly contagious, must be kept safely apart from the general public, to prevent everyone from becoming infected. One does not become infected by homosexuality, and if one fears a disease that some homosexual is carrying, then, like all other diseases, refrain from activities which might make one become infected. That is common sense, not requiring a people be demonized.
When homos are in "High Risk" category of diseases like AIDS, why should be "encourage" and treat them like "equals"?
Why all this anti Smoking and Anti Drug compaign is all about?
Why don’t you allow people to use and deal in narcotic drugs? It does not harm every one does it?
How is that relevant to homosexuality being a sin, or gays should be demonized? We have only known about AIDS since the late 1980s as an identified disease, and there have been a huge number of diseases throughout history that have been spread by heterosexual sex. We have not made heterosexual sex wrong, nor demonized heterosexuals, because they pose a danger. Obviously for all orientations, if one is a carrier and carelessly has sex with a large number of people then one is a danger regardless of what orientation. We don't condemn a whole group because some of a group can make you sick.

It still has no relationship to smoking or other drug usage.
This is another spurious argument. When you talk about an issue, you should talk at the basics.
The way this compaign is being handled and the way it is being glamorized, it is only matter of time before "Homos" would become majority.
Does not number of children born out of "wedlock" was a "rarity" a few decades back, now more than half of new born children in USA and Europe are born out of wedlock.
The same could happen to Homos.
Think that one through a bit, because I don't want to make you feel silly by responding. If you don't see how that is silly, then you have a very low education in science especially as it relates to biology. There is nothing wrong with not having a good education, but when one stands on statements that do not make sense, if one has a good education, then it is best not to make such statements.

I find the rest of that post offensive, and would be ashamed to admit that I post to someone who makes such comments.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#88856 May 13, 2013
Pope Benadryl wrote:
Chloe, you are so right.
God made everyone, all the adulterers and mass murderers and child molesters and people who rob the poor box.
And so He must love them and all and sin just doesn't exist.
You are not comparing apples to apples. Homosexuals aren't doing anything to hurt other people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#88857 May 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
You're probably right...he probably doesn't love haters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88858 May 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Read the "Apology from Rick", do I have to say anything more?
Homosexuality is a sin from whatever angle you look at it. It means end of human race.
If it is such a good thing, why not make it compulsory?
Do you have any concept at all of what homosexuality is?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Mind your manners

#88860 May 13, 2013
The ONLY reason "Rosa Winkel" "of Australia" comes here is just to try to be a bully.

Never cuts it. Nope. Nobody ever feels bullied. They find "her" tiresome and boring. Mostly empty posts.

So why doesn't "she" just go outside into the real world and try to bully someone there?
Say the things there she only weakly dares to say here?

Because "she" knows everyone in real life, all the time, on any topic, finds "her" tiresome and boring. "She" can't even give away double-bag bjs.

Amen!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88862 May 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you say, but I am not Boooots.
<quoted text>You know less about nature than you do your self-professed faith.
<quoted text> Hon, the only one of us trying to rationalize their perversion would be you. You can mislead yourself all you want, but you shouldn't be such an ass when we don't bother to follow.
This person seems a bit scary to me. I would not want to live in a country where there are many people like him/her, as anyone who didn't fall into his/her little box would be eliminated. I think what he/she is trying to say is that not only should gays not be given human rights, but they should not exist. We have the makings of a criminal mind there, unless this person is just pulling our leg, so to speak.

I would be interested in knowing, though, how he/she thinks that gays will become the majority in the world, if we start giving them rights. Does he think gays will breed more gays? I would be concerned too, if that were the case, because the world population would self extinct if there were only gays in the world, assuming they didn't continue to reproduce male on female, or by artificial means, and having only more gay offspring.

It would seem this person doesn't know anything about how humans reproduce.

I suppose if a community of gays killed off the whole world by some means, and then developed a means of cloning themselves, he could be right, but good grief, there are a lot more equally strange things that could happen if we want to get into science fiction.

Another scary thought. What if only people who think like him were permitted to have equal rights?

Wasn't that kind of the mindset of Hitler?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#88864 May 13, 2013
Adam wrote:
Godīs curse be on homosexuals.
I hope that someone can get through to you before you completely destroy yourself, as you are currently one very sick person.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I give my mind to THE STARE!”

Since: Dec 11

Mayberry RFD, Bunkum County

#88866 May 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is over bro. You can go play with Adam in the sandbox now.
</quote>

Oh poor baby! Tries so hard to look big.
Did widdle iddums get upset?
Did widdle WasteWater prove his name in his pants again!

Tsk tsk.

And trying sooooo hard to tell me what to do...
Ha!
After six (6) years here, you still have no idea how Topix works.

Go away. You are in over your head little tiny fetus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 837,568
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Regina 589,592
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 23 min dollarsbill 4,190
Rajkot gay Topix 26 min jigar 81
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Senecus 612,157
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min RiccardoFire 40,470
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Just Think 433
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 176,847
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 271,293
More from around the web