Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

58,831 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#88553 May 8, 2013
As far as homosexuality being a sin, that's just a matter of opinion.
Normal Person

Las Vegas, NV

#88554 May 8, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
As far as homosexuality being a sin, that's just a matter of opinion.
Right, you wish. Not how sin works. If that were how it worked nobody would ever have sinned.

If you reject religion, fine. But if you accept the concept of sin you have accept that it's not based on opinion.

But you knew that.
You only post so much to prove how little real life you have.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88555 May 8, 2013
melissa wrote:
I don't really understand someone saying this unless u don't believe in god or a homosexual, I believe in god and what the bile say's and he's say's a man that lies with a man or a women that lies with a women is detestable, so to me it's a sin and god know's everything we do and saying it's not god's business is wrong of anybody to say he died on the cross for our sins, and give us life. So plz do some praying and read the bible and then tell ppl what u think..Yes god does forgive sinner's but the sinner needs to find god and repent!! <quoted text>
I've read the Bible too. It gives many good reasons why you should know better than to post this crap.

Location hidden

#88556 May 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
\
Neither the priestly Levitical Code nor the plagiarized philosophy of Paul the heretic are prophetic utterances.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#88557 May 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. First you should understand that there is no such thing as "My God" or "Your God".
There is only One God in this Universe and He is "Our God"
You have very little knowledge about what qualities and attributes of Allah are mentioned in Quran and I do not take offense at your statements, because you do not know what you are talking about.
1A. Your statement that "With My God, all things are possible" is not strictly correct. Let me ask you a few question, to "verify" that with your god all things are possible.
a. can your god lie?
b. Can your god forget?
c. Can your god cheat?
d. can your god die?
e. can your god create another god equal to him?
If your god does that, then he is no god!!. In Islam we are told that Allah does what He wants and what He wills, not what we ask or think Him to do!!
We in no way diminishing God, we are trying to remove all the misconceptions and misunderstanding and wrong attributes which people put around HimÂ…
Allah and His Names and His attributes as mentioned in Quran are far above and far clear that we find in Bible and other world religious scripture.
That you do not know anything about Islam, is clear from every word of your post.
May be if you become MY Slave, you might learn something!!
First of all, thanks for your considerate reply.
1. Agree to the first point. Disagree on the second point. We each have differing opinions of God.
Verifying God is impossible since no one can prove the existence of God using readily verifiable evidence or non-ontological arguments. The bottom line is that the definition of God is simply an objective opinion. Let's use your questions for an example.
a. God may be considered a liar in the Bible on certain points.
b. Seems like the Bible God can.
c. Often cheats and pulls rank in the Bible.
d. Yep. Dies to this life in the Bible.
e. Perhaps, but would do that in the Bible.
Therefore I could see why your version of God might trump the Christian version of God in some ways. But since there is allegedly only one God in your mind, then according to your belief system you are 100% correct.
Of course you are diminishing God by having the arrogance to say you actually know the mind of God. This is impossible for humans regardless of their belief system.
You are correct. I do not know Islam. All due respects I have no interest in Islam as it exists today. My interest is in the Mystical God which exists in some sects of Judaism, Christianity and also Far Eastern religions.
Since we can agree that there is only one God, Allah be Praised!!!!

“Half-a-head, as god made me”

Since: May 13

These ARE my combat duds

#88558 May 8, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 25,088 65%
Yes 13,367 34%
Current Total 38,455
Are you Happy now?
</quote>

Wow, your vote matters to you. How many times have you voted? 1000, 2000 or more.

But 25,088 out of 38,455 is about the rate of gay paedophiles in any given population. So, keep voting..
The repetative, pointless posting of these vacant stats is indicative of the lonely life that poster leads.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88559 May 8, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>God's forgiveness is not the issue. Your deluge into homosexuality and rejecting all forms of humanity for that cause is the issue. It is evidenced by the liars who suggest that their act of rebellion against self and nature, homosexuality is not a sin. You do not want forgiveness from God you demand that God bows to your level of deviancy and accepts your sin. No sin can ever be forgiven until you accept that it is wrong and in need of forgiveness. Until then God sits lovingly capable and you sit without his forgiveness.
Yes, is so awesome that he created all without sin, but you have chosen the opposite of God, homosexual sin which brings death or marital heterosexual love which brings life. Who are you kidding? The mirror.
Life is no joke. Without Christ, you die and lose.
God's forgiveness and compassion is always the issue.

Rejecting all forms of humanity? Surely you jest.

Human nature? What is the nature of man? What is the origin of this philosophy? Do all the philosophers agree as to the nature of man?

Such a display of arrogance professing that you know the mind of God.

How could God have created all without sin? This is impossible because if God were the ultimate creator, then God also created sin to serve God's purpose.

I kid no one. Your thoughts are lacking because you have failed to use your God given gifts of intellect.

Location hidden

#88560 May 8, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I have posted this information and it has been revealed by other psychiatrists. I have also for years asked gays who in the APA said these things and where are the studies. They have produced nothing. But, to here from the inside from an APA president that the APA is a farse for homosexuality is a major blow. The thing about this president too is that he has relatives that are gay. He also has treated gays and seen them cured.
These gays here, like Wastewater, are like suicide bombers. They would rather blow up in flames for the cause, than give up the ship.
Pure nonsense but thanks for the compliment bro.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#88561 May 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure nonsense but thanks for the compliment bro.
your BS and seating like lunatic on this topic
is sign that your a...is f.... few times a day?

Location hidden

#88562 May 8, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment. Keep them coming.
melissa

Flatgap, KY

#88564 May 8, 2013
as i said as far as the church i really don't know, i said they need to pray to god to find the answer..And no person really can answer questions cuz none of us know how god would answer them for sure what i'm trying to tell u is our day may be 100 days to god, what we don't think is a sin could be a sin in gods eye's..I'm not judging anyone it's not my job, i really just don't believe in it and i don't want to take a chance on it being a sin!!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You are right. You can study Bible in your home and practice Christianity. I am not a Christian theologian to comment on that.
02. No Church or religious place can shut its doors on "sinners", but to allow people who "Claim that it is their right to commit sin" is some thing totally different.
Homosexuality is some thing which is very must disliked in Bible and in every world's religious scripture.
To appoint some "known and unrepentant" Homo as Priest or Bishop is very wrong and an affront to Jesus and a Challenge to God.
03. While there might be confusion in Bible on other issues, on the subject of Homosexuality, its teachings are very clear.
And you are right again, God did create Adam and Eve and not Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve.
Homosexuality is therefore basically against survival of human race.
It is a sin, an abomination, and sexual perversion.
That is what every "straight thinking person" shall come to understand.

Location hidden

#88565 May 8, 2013
The Real Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you're kidding?
YOU are "dr Shrink" and just reference yourself over and over to pretend you are not posting here because you have no life.
Poor baby. Has no life.
Prove your allegation or are you just whining again?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88566 May 8, 2013
melissa wrote:
as i said as far as the church i really don't know, i said they need to pray to god to find the answer..And no person really can answer questions cuz none of us know how god would answer them for sure what i'm trying to tell u is our day may be 100 days to god, what we don't think is a sin could be a sin in gods eye's..I'm not judging anyone it's not my job, i really just don't believe in it and i don't want to take a chance on it being a sin!!<quoted text>
Great thought there other than the chance of being a sin. To find that out, just go and talk to people and see how they really are. Why would God create homosexuals if God didn't mean for them to have some pupose? Think about. Ask God? Reflect.....

Peace be with you.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#88568 May 8, 2013
The Real Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks for the compliment. Keep them coming.
</quote>

Who do you think you're kidding?
YOU are "dr Shrink" and just reference yourself over and over to pretend you are not posting here because you have no life.

Poor baby. Has no life..
Hohoho.

That is clear speculation.
I DO have a life of sorts. I have a mummy, admittedly out of her gourd drunk, and a daddy somewhere getting cigarettes for a few years.
I hate Starbucks because they charge more for one cup of coffee than I have total.
But I can sit and talk with the bag ladies. At least I think they are talking to me. Can't make out their words and they never look my way, but I'm sure I've convinced them that I don't foolishly use sock puppets to try to look important. Or busy. Or simply conscious.
LuLu Ford

Las Vegas, NV

#88570 May 8, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Great thought there other than the chance of being a sin. To find that out, just go and talk to people and see how they really are. Why would God create homosexuals if God didn't mean for them to have some pupose? Think about. Ask God? Reflect.....
Peace be with you.
This is such a stupid argument. If you believe in god, then it makes as much sense for him to create homosexuals as child molesters and mass murderers. And then declare them sinners and pack them off to hell.

But of course the whole god concept requires simultaneously believing in and denying free will.

“Half-a-head, as god made me”

Since: May 13

These ARE my combat duds

#88576 May 8, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 25,088 65%
Yes 13,367 34%
Current Total 38,455
Are you Happy now?
</quote>

Wow, your vote matters to you. How many times have you voted? 1000, 2000 or more.

But 25,088 out of 38,455 is about the rate of gay paedophiles in any given population. So, keep voting..

</quote>

The repetative, pointless posting of these vacant stats is indicative of the lonely life that poster leads.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#88577 May 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
Hömosexuals are the most detested most disgusting filthy dirty scimmy abominated sin since the world exist.
and you just LOVE to hang with us.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#88578 May 8, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#88579 May 8, 2013
-_Alice_- wrote:
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 25,088 65%
Yes 13,367 34%
Current Total 38,455
Are you Happy now?
</quote>
</quote>
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.

No pride only SHAME.

Gays are pedophiles.

Total GAY SHAME !
Bob

Tenino, WA

#88582 May 8, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Karma is a_______ 950,176
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 626,908
BAHCEKOY SIEMENS Servisi (O2I2) 299 I5 34 ) SIE... 28 min saymet22 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min Mr Wiggley 14,115
MASLAK SIEMENS maslak siemens ( 299 I5 34 ) SER... 44 min saymet22 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min LAWEST100 615,600
Make More Money Self-Publishing Special Reports 53 min Teresa Greene 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 278,319
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 179,972
More from around the web