|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
LuLu you love ass to mouth movies so much I can smell it through my comuter.
Why don;t you psot this on WSJLM ?

I am sure all the Chrisitans would loeve to know what you really are
Rosa Winkel

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Is this thread still going, or is it in reruns?
Seems every post is a repeat

Since: Jan 13

Cheltenham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Homosexuality is not a sin, people don't choose to be born gay or straight, wasn't one of the biggest teaching from the bible to love and accept everyone, the world has changed, to the person who said homosexuality is a sin and a sin is worthy of death, would you really be saying that if there was someone gay in your family
gohdude

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……
Excuse's for the Military to hire Gays

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

His Holiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, sad sack, but that's not how sin works.
Being "natural" does not excuse ANY sin.
People are naturally promiscuous. But it's a sin.
Does anybody really care?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
LuLu you love ass to mouth movies so much I can smell it through my comuter.
Still anal sex obsessing Adam?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
Stop hitting on Waste.

If you register, you can PM him :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
My name is Argo.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
If anybody can show me evidance from the bible that homosexuality is not a sin and homosexuals are god´s choosen ppl to control the overpopulation then pls do so
Homosexuality is not a sin Adam. Show one commandment that it is.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. You should just submit to your superior being of your own free will. Would you like to be my slave? It is the will of God.
Give me one reason, I should LIKE to be your slave?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

LoveLiveLife wrote:
Homosexuality is not a sin, people don't choose to be born gay or straight, wasn't one of the biggest teaching from the bible to love and accept everyone, the world has changed, to the person who said homosexuality is a sin and a sin is worthy of death, would you really be saying that if there was someone gay in your family
Again you are mistaken.

First you should define what is Sin and then decide is homosexuality is Sin or not.

Being born like that is a false statement, what about those who are born with "thieving" in their Character? Will they be set free from courts?

To control your bad emotions is what is basic test of humans, otherwise what is difference between them and a beast of jungle?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me one reason, I should LIKE to be your slave?
If you are an obedient servant, I will shower you with love and affection. If not, you will get the punishment you know you deserve.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are mistaken.
First you should define what is Sin and then decide is homosexuality is Sin or not.
Being born like that is a false statement, what about those who are born with "thieving" in their Character? Will they be set free from courts?
To control your bad emotions is what is basic test of humans, otherwise what is difference between them and a beast of jungle?
A sin is something which hurts other people and who they are as a human being. Such behavior is a sin against God because God is in all beings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
If anybody can show me evidance from the bible that homosexuality is not a sin and homosexuals are god´s choosen ppl to control the overpopulation then pls do so
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads".
Where is your evidance?
Leviticus is irrelevant. Even Jesus says so in the Gospels.

BTW Adam, how are you doing on the following things.

Leviticus 11
Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
Clean and Unclean Foods

11 [a]And the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2 “Say to the people of Israel, These are the living things which you may eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 3 Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. 4 Nevertheless among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 5 And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 6 And the hare, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 7 And the swine, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. 8 Of their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch; they are unclean to you.

9 “These you may eat, of all that are in the waters. Everything in the waters that has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. 10 But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is an abomination to you. 11 They shall remain an abomination to you; of their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall have in abomination. 12 Everything in the waters that has not fins and scales is an abomination to you.

13 “And these you shall have in abomination among the birds, they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, the vulture, the osprey, 14 the kite, the falcon according to its kind, 15 every raven according to its kind, 16 the ostrich, the nighthawk, the sea gull, the hawk according to its kind, 17 the owl, the cormorant, the ibis, 18 the water hen, the pelican, the carrion vulture, 19 the stork, the heron according to its kind, the hoopoe, and the bat.

20 “All winged insects that go upon all fours are an abomination to you. 21 Yet among the winged insects that go on all fours you may eat those which have legs above their feet, with which to leap on the earth. 22 Of them you may eat: the locust according to its kind, the bald locust according to its kind, the cricket according to its kind, and the grasshopper according to its kind. 23 But all other winged insects which have four feet are an abomination to you.

If you are expecting others to obey the Mosaic Code, you should do so yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey Adam?

What does this passage refer too?

Genesis 26:5 because Abraham obeyed my voice and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.”
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Lexis123 wrote:
The topic should be changed to "Is Adam a sinner?"..
Yes! Or else does he ever get a chance to be a sinner?

Meycauayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Show us direct bible verses that says gays are sinners :) The problem actually is not the bible itself but how people interpret it. Sometimes they exaggerate it. Using it to justify wrong things.

Oh God, im starting to dislike you. I didnt know you are so hateful. What do you want us to do with these so called sinners? Exterminate them? Stone them to death?

Meycauayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

There are things that cant be changed, that cant be chosen when you are born. Some are born with autism, obsessive compulsive disorder, down syndrome.. Its not a choice nor can be cured. But they are being accepted and being helped.

I pity them for being born sinners though. They are being outcasted for something they didnt wanted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Only when your the receiver not the giver

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads".
Where is your evidance?
Again, Adam, the question you refuse to answer:

Do you believe all of the laws and edicts in Leviticus should be followed today or just the ones that support your obsessive hatred of homosexuals?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

412 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min piyaro 533,044
Hook Your Ex - Hook Your Ex System Does Steve P... 11 min piyaro 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Krackerjacks 115,380
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min sonu 414
Home Remedies for Constipation - Top 12 Users R... (Aug '07) 39 min onegreenguy 23
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 39 min Commander Bunny 56
His sons are Scott and Kyle. 44 min andet1987 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min lightbeamrider 721,633
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 256,741
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr simloverrrsarah 83
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••