|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't smart enough to be stupid.
That's putting it mildly. My dog is more intelligent than Adam.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Gosh he might threaten us again that he'll pray for God's wrath against us. Scary!

I bet Jesus is scratching his head with all the stuff Adam is doing, oh Lord, forgive him.

Meycauayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

The topic should be changed to "Is Adam a sinner?"..
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Lexis wrote:
01. Sin is like a crime, you have to commit it. Gays are born gays.. No matter how smart ass people say its a choice. They didn't chose to be born like that nor they didn't do anything while they are still in the womb to be gays ;)

02. They say God created everything.. I dont know why gays existed but surely they have purpose in Earth.. Just like the old saying goes: Everything has its purpose.

03. Just because Bible didn't mention anything abut homosexuality doesn't mean they are against it. Remember, Bible is so old and its never been updated by new writings.. If its being updated up to this date for sure there will something written about gays.

04. Bible authors.. Remember that in their time, they haven't traveled the whole world. They are just mostly from one place only.. They didn't have the luxury to observe and meet people. How would they know about homosexuality that time if they are just focused in one place? I dont blame though. They aren't as high tech as us right now and not as advanced and populated.

05. Lots of things are existing right now that aren't in the Bible. Their knowledge back then is just not that updated.:)
Ans.

01. Sin and Crime are not alike. But you are right you have to "do it" to become a Criminal or Sinner.

However your contention that Homos are "born" that way is not correct.

The same argument can be taken up by Thieves, murderers and Child Molesters that they are born "that way".

02. God created every thing even the murderers, serial killers and child molesters also.

Every one is judged by what he or she does, and not God created them that way.

03. Who says Bible does not mention anything about Homosexuality. It condemns the practice and imposes a penalty those who are guilty of the practice.

04. If Bible wrieters did not travel the whole world, so what does it matter? Every religion is against this practice and they are unanimous that it is an evil way.

05. Lots of things have changed no doubt, but there are some things which always remain true.

Sexual immorality is also such thing and homosexuality is sexual perversion and therefore it shall always be a sin.

Calling it "normal or Natural" is the highest degree of religious perversion.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

LULU wrote:
Sin is simply separation from God.

People who use the Bible and religion in a legalistic way separate themselves from God.

This is what Jesus was preaching.
Ans.

Sin is separation from God.

This is a general definition of Sin and no need to bring Christianity or Jesus in the picture.

How one gets separated from God? By not following the God's commands and His teachings and His laws.

Or doing these in Hypocrite manner.

According to this definition, homosexuality is a sin because it is against the Laws and decrees of God.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

ABF wrote:
01. What is sin? We are told that sin as a Christian concept is a transgression of the law of God (1 John 3:4) and rebellion against God (Deuteronomy 9:7;

02. Instead of using Judeo-Christian concept of "sin" is a violation of a law of god; other religions viewed "sin" as a violation of moral ethics.

03. As such, man is not evil or "sinful" but rather man has the capacity to treat others with respect and his conduct is not based on a belief of a deity or deities.

04. If a person through his or her actions disrespects the humanity of another person then that person violates the ethical code of his relationship with his or her fellow mankind.

05. As such homosexuality is not a "sin," because it is a respectful and caring relationship of two consenting adults.
Ans.

You have done very well to define what is sin and then "try to wiggle out homosexuality out of that purview with a strange "twist", but that is a separate issue.

There are some things missing in your post, let me complete it for you.

a. The Basic Definition of Sin is that it is violation of God's law. So the belief in God is "Basic requirement" for the concept of Sin.

b. It is not ONLY Judaism or Christianity which denounce Homosexuality, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism and every other revealed religion is against Homosexuality.

c. Man by nature is not evil or sinful. He has idea and info of what is right and moral and what is wrong and immoral. He has been given choice to follow whichever path he chooses. If he chooses wrong or immoral path, he has committed a sin.

d. Harming others and ethical code and morality also come under definition of sin.

e. You conclusion that Homosexuality is not a Sin is very strange, because it is contradictory to your definition of sin.

f. Homosexuality is indeed a Sin, because:

1. It is condemned in every religious scripture.

2. It is against morality.

3. It is counter productive for human civilization and survival of human race.

4. It does affects the rights of spouse of both persons involved in the act.

5. "respecting and caring relation ship between consenting adults" will not make it right or outside the purview of Sin.

That shows how you get wrong conclusion after being on right track for most of the time, in the end you take a U turn and spoil all your previous efforts!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to justify awful ideas? OK. You can be my slave. I need a slave.
You HAVE to capture me in a battlefield. That is how you acquire slaves in the first place (an there should not be a treaty of POW exchange between the two nations).

And when we meet in a battle field, there are chances that I get you as slave!! It is a 50-50 Chance!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say that ?
Hoewever, YOU aren't normal.
You put the question in one form, I generalized it and put it in another format.

Why you think, YOU are normal? When did you last had your mental checkup?

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy are the sins that weighs on homosexuals and everyone who supports them.
Now it isn't just homosexuals that sin but the ones who support them! So mean spirited. Shouldn't we love and care for them as Jesus cared for the prostitutes, and beggars. Should we be cast aside as sinner's!!!
It all sounds not true to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it isn't just homosexuals that sin but the ones who support them! So mean spirited. Shouldn't we love and care for them as Jesus cared for the prostitutes, and beggars. Should we be cast aside as sinner's!!!
It all sounds not true to me.
What happened to Jesus?

I know I've heard this story before but I can't remember now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is reserved for you.
How many people are viewing this forum, Adam?

Do your fuckingjob please.

Focus.

Meycauayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

All people have sinners. So basically we are no different to homosexuals. There are just some people who thinks they are better just because they know the bible. They are so busy spreading Bible's wisdom in a hateful way.. Not realizing they are commiting sins and becoming more disgusting than gays.

Hypocrisy these days.. Its everywhere. You should be pleasing Jesus, not Satan.:)

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Lexis123 wrote:
Gosh he might threaten us again that he'll pray for God's wrath against us. Scary!
I bet Jesus is scratching his head with all the stuff Adam is doing, oh Lord, forgive him.
Jesus doesn't listen to Adam.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to my Schwanz.
Who is that? You God?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphemy! You wicked servant of Satan.
Still trying to charm the snake Adam?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphemy! You wicked servant of Satan.
Not really but welcome to your delusions Adam.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You HAVE to capture me in a battlefield. That is how you acquire slaves in the first place (an there should not be a treaty of POW exchange between the two nations).
And when we meet in a battle field, there are chances that I get you as slave!! It is a 50-50 Chance!!
NO. You should just submit to your superior being of your own free will. Would you like to be my slave? It is the will of God.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
We teach ppl what is right and what is wrong according to the bible.
You are pretty much the opposite to me.. What is good according to the bible is bad for you and what is bad is good for you.
Keep your medicine for yourself you need them more than I do.Hilarious
Good for the bible?

How about this passage:

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. Exodus 21:7

or what about this passage:

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44

and how about this passage:

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. 1 Timothy 6:1-2

Love them family values in the bible!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
LuLu you sounds like you need it i your ass,right?
Still obsessing on other people's sex lives Adam?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,061 - 80,080 of93,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

379 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 719,930
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 223,991
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min MUQ1 256,345
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min Naveen kumar 4,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Clearwater 172,193
Tony Dungy was right 38 min USN Atheist 10
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Epiphany2 599,030
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess 532,265
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr RATTYslayer 114,939
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••