<quoted text>
gay is not normal
It is if you are a homosexual male.
slanderers or drunks

Los Angeles, CA

#88440 May 6, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody mentions the slanderers or the drunks in that verse. Interesting.
NOW who's the bigot?

YOU!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#88441 May 6, 2013
Janitor wrote:
Several other small towns? Would you care to name these? I read my Bible daily, several different Bibles infact to make comaparisons, and I've seen homosexuality mentioned in none of the most celebrated versions as the cause of the wrath of God in Sodom and Gamorrah, or in any other for that matter,(not that I've ever seen any others listed). The word homosexual was a invention of the nineteenth century and, specifically, the sin of the Sodomites was their life style which was repugnant to God. If you are going to offer the Bible as your text of choice in proving your point it is best that you actually read it.
The other cities that are said to have been on the receiving end of the fire and brimstone treatment along with Sodom and Gomorrah are, Admah, Zeboim and Bela. Sodom's first direct mention comes in Genesis 13, as being the place where Lot went with his herd after he and Abraham part. The men of Sodom are at that point are described as being "wicked". The plot line of Chapter 14 begins with the kings of the three cities, allied with the kings of S&G, in a incredibly unsuccessful rebellion against their ruler, the king of Elam, which takes place the year after Lot & Co arrive. Chapter 15 has Lot taken hostage during the war, Abraham raises an army and with God's blessing, slaughters the Elamites and their allies, Lot rescued, returns to Sodom and disappears from the story for the next four chapters, the book is about Uncle Abraham, after all. Fast forward a few years, Abraham & Co end up back in the neighborhood just as God decides to go genocidal, in an act that gives Abe and his descendants title to the lands of the plains along the River Jordan. Between Abe's army and God, they pretty well depopulated the place.

this one

#88444 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
What can we expect from you and your demonic friends? Being losers not being able to submit yourself to God's commandments.Hatred to those who were able to submit to God's will and hatred to those who direct their lives after god´s commandments. These are the only reasons I can imagine from them. Anything else, anything else from you having to do with religion, with judaism,with christianity etc it´s a fraud, it´s a fake.
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, everything I said in that post is supported by scripture. You would know that if you had bothered to actually read the book. I reject all Gods, dear, you really should pay better attention.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#88446 May 6, 2013
There are male demon spirits inspiring homosexual behavior among men. ANYTHING that is anti-Christ in moral nature, the demons are all for it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#88448 May 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If a childless couple divorces, they are not kin or relatives.
If a couple with children divorces, they are forever kin and relatives.
Snicker.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
thats lovely, but you've missed the point. The point was that we are married so I am his next to kin and he is my next of kin. troll on c*** Mary
Not really. You can't have a family tree of kin. Never.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#88449 May 6, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, KiMare, I have a gift for you. Use it well.
www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-president-of...
Thank you.

Doesn't it amaze you at the duplicity endemic in the homosexual facade? Everywhere you look, nothing is honest or clean. I feel like I am constantly untwirling comments, and without shame they snap back like rubber bands.

Sad.

this one

#88450 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
You old nasty sodomite.
Adolf, sweetie, you clearly can't fake having a clue as to knowing the meaning of sodomite. You do realize, that when good Christians of the middle ages coined that term, they meant it to apply to ANYONE who engaged in any sexual act which would not possibly result in procreation, regardless of the sex, species or number of participants. Your entire sex life has consisted of nothing but sodomy sweetie and nobody was in the room but little old you, SODOMITE.
Adam wrote:
My logic says it is you and not me who is perverted.
Adolf, pudding, you really shouldn't be listening to that "logic" of yours. It's completely forgotten that you yourself said that you were a pervert, you just weren't my pervert. Something else your "logic" got seriously wrong, by the way/.
Adam wrote:
Every comment you do, every interpretation of the scriputers you make it´s a fraud it´s fake.
So you pray, mein Mehlkloß der kleinen Kartoffel, so you pray. God tells you no a lot, maybe you should listen.

this one

#88451 May 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are male demon spirits inspiring homosexual behavior among men. ANYTHING that is anti-Christ in moral nature, the demons are all for it.
That's just so darn Christlike of you dear. By the way, Jesus called, He left a message:

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

this one

#88454 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
That´s another joke,right?
You can hope, you can pray like heck, you can cross your fingers and wander off into delusion as much as you want, but Adolf, bunny, you my dear are very much a "sodomite". Your hairy palms give you away.

this one

#88456 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
Bring me your evidance you wicked old homosexual liar.When did I said I am pervert?
Adolf, my favorite little pervert, we both know that I'm not making this up. Your response to me the first time I called you my pervert, wasn't that you weren't a pervert, it was that you weren't my pervert. Your "logic" is telling you that this was a denial of you being a pervert, your "logic" is wrong, this was a denial of my ownership of you being a pervert. You were still a pervert, just not "my" pervert. Your "logic" was wrong on that score too.

this one

#88460 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
Your insults toward me are ridiculous. You have no proofs against me. All made up fantasies and fallacies not one single truth behind it. You want to make the ppl believe it´s me and not you. Nice try
Adolf, bunny, your own words are the only proof I need. Why don't you poll the audience?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#88461 May 6, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
All due respects, your God is too small.
Yes that is what a Maggot said to a Mountain....you are too small, why should I bother to climb you!!

PS:

Please it is not a simile for God, just your comment that He is too small.

Calling God too small, when we are able to see the size of Universe, is in fact telling that we are too small to even contemplate His Magnificence and His Power and His Wisdom.

I feel pity on you people when you make such type of "loose statements". You do not know or understand what you are writing.

May Allah Forgive your ignorance.

this one

#88462 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
You wicked liar and servant of Satan.There is no we both it´s only you.
God knows the truth Adolf, God knows the truth of what you said, whether you are pervert enough to admit to it or not.

this one

#88466 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
The inhabitants of Sodom the Sodomites were gay that´s for sure. The word sodomite refers to men having anal sex with men not men having anal sex with women.The translation of the word sodomy of these days is false and doesn't have that much to do with the original word from the scriptures than trying to do what you believe in.
Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, your ignorance is really quite expansive. The original scripture writers never mentioned "Sodomites", except in reference to the inhabitants of the city. The concept of "sodomy" and what all that entailed, came much later. I really don't mind busting your bubble bunny, but "sodomy" covered both oral and anal sex, regardless of the sex of the participants, getting busy with animals and even masturbation. When "sodomy" became a legal concept, most places kept everything except playing with yourself. Don't believe me sweetie, look it up for yourself.

this one

#88467 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how stupid you are.I got only the aura from Adolf not his karma.
You are a maggot in front of me nothing more.
Bunny, the only things you got from the real AH are his name and a sketchy sex life. You seem to not get that this maggot has been leading you around by your little Adolf since the moment you walked in. Too funny.

this one

#88470 May 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
First look at your own ignorance and then we talk.
I have many ignorances pumpkin. I know next to nothing about automobiles, romance novels, Swedish folk dancing and any number of other subjects, but unfortunately for you, this ain't one of them. Sorry.
Organised Religion _ EVIL

Houghton Le Spring, UK

#88474 May 6, 2013
Used to insidious control( like CrApple today)(restricted) human populations eg slave TRADE use fear (w/o providing information to make own judgement on what told)by stating heavenly ETERNAL life after awaits after this one BUT only if don't disobey white masters then its eternal damnation. Dark Ages - UK same EVIL thing - few rich, control poor illiterate masses by sly psychological manipulation ie inform them of what lies beyond the unknowable death - my scientific idea death is just like birth (remember that) conciousness/cognisance is TERMINATED ie no awareness to detect a hell heaven or other invented shit for weak gullible and/or oppressed minds ( of the purposefully constructed conception of) HELL + the rules (control) of avoiding such a fate.All NONSENSE organised religion follow this pattern - INHUMANE/'moon is made of cheese' type knowledge creating, caste systems, USA - the OR 'the flat earth society'??&*UIU;@]\- NO THIS IS NOT A JOKE - ONLY IN THE USA - the MENTAL secure unit (should be) the 'BIBLE BELT'..... the last Pope a) trying to extend his life - WHY he's got reserved high seat coming and a replacement hot of the popes incineration flames???? GETS worse.popey SNEERS/JEERS at evolutionary theory, a cornerstone of western medical advance.CUNNING STUNT only uses WESTERN MEDICINE to prolong his MISERABLE WRETCHED,MASS HUMAN PAIN causing "life". What needs to be universally banned with Organ Relig is FANTASY statements ( in current liturgical sense) about post death "conciousness" an utter lunitically [i]non-sequitor/i]contradictor y bollocks death by scientific definition as DEATH = the FINITE end of conciousness/reality interpretation device (AKA the mind)(science that by GREATER than anything else makes up our current civilization -lets see all these O R lot goes without eg medicine,light, heating,safe food, info etc fire, non self human transport ,no protection from the ANARCHY they could be in, rape, torture, physical mental abuse, from any group even if its just for the other group entertainment.
Embarrassing base from homosexual prejudice EVEN from the FAIRY STORY they use as serious rules to make there OXYGEN wasting, INHUMANE compassion FREE worthless lives , so dumb and gullible they should be put in the clink + have the key thrown away for the safety of the rest of MISERABLE existences + save the rest of the population for their damaging "psychology".
that "a man shall not lay with a man". science has shown that the passage of stories/texts though pre PC/web age time, that parts of the data mutate/change their meaning for various reasons.In some previous major mass reprinting of the old testament,the copy used to print new copy contained a printing mistake. Instead of the above quote it was "a oman should not lay with a man" the "w" from "w"oman hadn't set properly ie " a woman shall not lay with a man - this support history's(a science) knowledge of old testament time's where women where highly valued from priestly duties BUT ONLY if they where CELIBATE, Q.E.D.
Organised Religion _ EVIL

Houghton Le Spring, UK

#88475 May 6, 2013
Pt cont..

Basically organised religions should have about as much control over people as 'Star trek' or "Lord of the rings" - ITS ETERNAL HELL 4 U if U dont watch TREK - but the religious texts IMO only have a fraction of the intelligence,creativity,inspir ation,beauty,humanity,spirit etc etc of rings/trek.U OR follow them by your "own" choice you are inviting pain , misery + destruction into your life. Alternatively you can use the INCREDIBLE NOVELTY of using your own mind to come to come to a decision instead of instead of having a backbone of jelly and be nannied and let someone else do it for you all the time - PROBLEM only you know your own mind the best to make the best choice for you -following anyone else sooner or later you'll be screwed. Doing OBJECTIVE thinking( ie Org.Relig manipulating/oppressing of your emotions makes such a type of thinking difficult so its keep the RATS (YOU!) tapped) with the scientific method (many of us do a lot of it instinctively) is an infinitely superior survival strategy with far less chance of pain(mental physical) miserable life. Another advantage of OR manipulation is you feel satisfied with your life under OR but also because of (sub)concious threats/pressure you cant try the alternative way of life for comparison thus you will never feel the freedom from such perverted extreme cultural brainwashing :(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Joe Fortuna 64,106
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Trumpisachump 973,837
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Student 45,244
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 654,104
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 12 min amit 20
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Leyland Truth Herald 445,468
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Ricky F 183,179
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 281,882
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 21 hr Clive 80
More from around the web