Comments
79,921 - 79,940 of 94,687 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#88090 May 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
@LuLu Ford
1 Tim. 1:10, "realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10 and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted." (NASB, ESV)
... the Word of Paul (Saul)

Are you kidding me? Paul is no more the word of God than you or I.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

#88091 May 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is perfectly obvious that some people are other than heterosexual. Bronze Age mythology fails to acknowledge that fact.
...but what evidence do you have to support your Epistemology?

Since: Sep 12

#88092 May 1, 2013
<QUOTE who="naIcy258">

I have proof that WasteWater has no real life friends:

Read and laff

http://tinyurl.com/howWWlostHisLastFriend

</QUOTE>

funny
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#88093 May 1, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
... the Word of Paul (Saul)
Are you kidding me? Paul is no more the word of God than you or I.
But in general he was one disciple of christ.He gospel is not the word of christ but it includes it. He is a trustworthy messenger to you.One gospel is named after him.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88094 May 1, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
...but what evidence do you have to support your Epistemology?
The Bible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88095 May 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
But in general he was one disciple of christ.He gospel is not the word of christ but it includes it. He is a trustworthy messenger to you.One gospel is named after him.
Paul was never a disciple. He was a man with strong opinions just like you. He could also be considered the first church theologian. None of that qualifies him to be speaking for God.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88096 May 1, 2013
No Gospels are named after Paul.

Are you kidding me again Adam?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88097 May 1, 2013
The Talking Gloop wrote:
<QUOTE who="naIcy258">
I have proof that WasteWater has no real life friends:
Read and laff
http://tinyurl.com/howWWlostHisLastFriend
</QUOTE>
funny
That is funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#88098 May 1, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
No Gospels are named after Paul.
Are you kidding me again Adam?
What shall the end of them that obey not the gospel of God.1 Peter 4:17

For the wages of sin is death.Romans 6:23

The soul that sinneth it shall die.Ezekiel 18:14
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#88101 May 2, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Jesus taught that some commandments are more important than others, it is much more sinful to use the Bible as a means of abuse than to commit a sinful sex act. We are taught by any great spiritual teacher to love one another and to practice compassion. Legalistic religion has nothing to do with God. It is an ego trip.
The question is not what is more heinous sin and which is less.

The basic question is what is the definition of Sin.

And judging by that definition, is Homosexuality a Sin?

This is very straightforward question and should have a straightforward answer.

Why any justification is needed to justify Homosexuality and take it out of purview of Sin?

To do a sin is abomination, but to twist and bend and somehow justify it is an abomination many times multiplied.

So please restrict yourself to the main question, Is Homosexuality a Sin?

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#88102 May 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective sterile failure of mating behavior.
Moreover, it is an insult to intelligence trying to equate a ss duplicated sterile half to marriage.
Smile.
You call it a defective sterile failure of mating behavior.
Nature does do some odd things at times.
Like these Elks that now have antler's growing so big (bigger more mating) that there getting their antler's caught in bushes they become unable to move and die.
Maybe it is to help keep the population down? Something is going to have to stop it's growth!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#88103 May 2, 2013
As in nature has made some male's gay, to reduce population growth. So in other words it's natural.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#88104 May 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What shall the end of them that obey not the gospel of God.1 Peter 4:17
For the wages of sin is death.Romans 6:23
The soul that sinneth it shall die.Ezekiel 18:14
You mean the same book that promotes genocide of non-believers including women and children ("Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and %$#." (I Samuel 15:2-3)

You mean the same book that encourages raping of women and dashing children into pieces ("Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

You mean the same book that exalts men over women (“Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression (1 Timothy 2:11-14)."

You mean the same book that commands the destruction witches thereby invoking the slaughter of 100,000 women in Europe in the Middle Ages in the Great Witch Hunt ("thou shall not suffer a witch to live (Exodus 22:18)."

I think that I have read enough to form an opinion as to the "blessings" that the bible has bestowed upon mankind. James Madison, the father of our Constitution had it right when he wrote, "During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution."

Mark Twain had it right when he wrote: "Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion—several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn’t straight."

Thomas Paine wrote:

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon that the Word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WasteWaterLuLuFo rd

Las Vegas, NV

#88105 May 2, 2013
Lookit the numbbums work those Judge-Its !

And totally unaware that nobody else has been working them for three days.

It is to laugh, non?
It is to laugh, si!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88106 May 2, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same book that promotes genocide of non-believers including women and children ("Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and %$#." (I Samuel 15:2-3)
You mean the same book that encourages raping of women and dashing children into pieces ("Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)
You mean the same book that exalts men over women (“Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression (1 Timothy 2:11-14)."
You mean the same book that commands the destruction witches thereby invoking the slaughter of 100,000 women in Europe in the Middle Ages in the Great Witch Hunt ("thou shall not suffer a witch to live (Exodus 22:18)."
I think that I have read enough to form an opinion as to the "blessings" that the bible has bestowed upon mankind. James Madison, the father of our Constitution had it right when he wrote, "During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution."
Mark Twain had it right when he wrote: "Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion—several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn’t straight."
Thomas Paine wrote:
"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon that the Word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel."
Exactly.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88107 May 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is not what is more heinous sin and which is less.
The basic question is what is the definition of Sin.
And judging by that definition, is Homosexuality a Sin?
This is very straightforward question and should have a straightforward answer.
Why any justification is needed to justify Homosexuality and take it out of purview of Sin?
To do a sin is abomination, but to twist and bend and somehow justify it is an abomination many times multiplied.
So please restrict yourself to the main question, Is Homosexuality a Sin?
No, homosexuality is not a sin, it is simply a state of being and perfectly natural.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88108 May 2, 2013
saidI wrote:
As in nature has made some male's gay, to reduce population growth. So in other words it's natural.:)
Or it is simply a genetic variation. Either way it is not sinful to be homosexual anymore than it is sinful to be heterosexual.

Since: Apr 13

Bulacan, Philippines

#88109 May 2, 2013
Depends on your religion :)

Since: Apr 13

Bulacan, Philippines

#88111 May 2, 2013
Calling something a sin depends on how people think and what they believe in. Once upon a time, walking naked is just normal. Now its already a crime.

There are only two types of people who think they are sins:

1) Uber religious peeps.
2) Close minded peeps who stereotyped gays as troubles and no good.

We should stop caring about genders and start caring about moral attitudes. Who needs a straight male if he's raping babies or a straight female if she's a murderer. i support all the gays in the world.. It is their right to live.. As long as they are living decently i am happy.
WORD

Pensacola, FL

#88112 May 2, 2013
Homosexuality is not a sin. For centuries, the scientific community has been in quiet agreement that homosexuality is the result of a naturally occurring cerebral pathology, reinforced by untreated carriers of the disease. A simple amputation of the imaquer receptor has proven to be the gold standard of treatment approaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 2 min andet1987 4,156
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 4 min Toshi Sanyo 18
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Peace_Warrior 600,006
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 2,451
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 733,197
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USFemail XXXII 539,169
Good bye Michael Sam 10 min andet1987 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Insults Are Easier 258,069
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Patrick 226,389
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••