Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that like people who quote the Bible ad nauseum, then claim to be an atheist?
I didn't quote the bible I was asked for some verses that condemned homosexuality; so you too are angry about me managing to do what a poster asked? Makes sense though, why wouldn't you be.

But I think you are jumping your gun a bit, at no point did I say to your fool ass that I'm an atheist, I said I don't believe in religion or your bible. That means I do believe in the concept of God but not religion you daft bigot.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't quote the bible I was asked for some verses that condemned homosexuality; so you too are angry about me managing to do what a poster asked? Makes sense though, why wouldn't you be.
But I think you are jumping your gun a bit, at no point did I say to your fool ass that I'm an atheist, I said I don't believe in religion or your bible. That means I do believe in the concept of God but not religion you daft bigot.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't quote the bible I was asked for some verses that condemned homosexuality
Were you planning on posting those verses?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Daft bigot? Must be looking in the mirror.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Were you planning on posting those verses?
I already posted the verses, stop wasting my time.

The only people in denial of what the bible means are pro-homo's.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
Daft bigot? Must be looking in the mirror.
Nope I'm looking at you pro-homo's who try to force yourselves down people's throats. Those who will not accept other people's opinions on something are bigots. Did you think the term only applies to people who don't agree with you? Figured as much; here is a definition;

"big·ot·ed /&#712;big&#601;tid/Ad jective

"Obstinately convinced of the superiority or correctness of one's own opinions and prejudiced against those who hold different opinions"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted the verses, stop wasting my time.
The only people in denial of what the bible means are pro-homo's.
You posted verses from the bible?

:-)

Have you ever seen a pre-homo?

Never mind, I'm sure you have some. Silly me.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I'm looking at you pro-homo's who try to force yourselves down people's throats. Those who will not accept other people's opinions on something are bigots. Did you think the term only applies to people who don't agree with you? Figured as much; here is a definition;
"big·ot·ed /&#712;big&#601;tid/Ad jective
"Obstinately convinced of the superiority or correctness of one's own opinions and prejudiced against t.hose who hold different opinions"
Funny how our pursuit of equality becomes an imposition on you when, in fact, you lose nothing. Oh yeah, that's right, you have to talk to your children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted verses from the bible?
:-)
Have you ever seen a pre-homo?
Never mind, I'm sure you have some. Silly me.
You'll find the phrase I used was pro-homo; isn't that what you are? My mistake you clearly are more familiar with "pre-homo's"
Um! Yes I posted verses from the bible because one of you pro-homos asked for them. is poor eyesight or amnesia something all pro-homo's suffer? I know you suffer from inability to accept things as they are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how our pursuit of equality becomes an imposition on you when, in fact, you lose nothing. Oh yeah, that's right, you have to talk to your children.
Put it this way I have not lost nothing due to horrible homo's. That's why I learned these people are not harmless either. They are dangerous.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---It is clear to me that the woman was misguided at least in her later years.
I cannot imagine that someone who lived in the US as an adult during the 60's could make a comparison between racism and "homophobia".
Your expert posthumous medical opinion of Ms. King is duly noted.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your expert posthumous medical opinion of Ms. King is duly noted.
It was a pleasure to have been of service.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Course there isn't. Do you want the Bible writers to be putting a ban on smartphones next? What about computers?
What links do I make? A lovely warm pure wool jumper.
HughBe--- my point, there is no prohibition regarding the wearing of a blend of polyester and nylon, in the bible.

Rosa---Course there isn't.

HughBe--- Thanks for the acknowledgment, Rosa.

Rosa--- Do you want the Bible writers to be putting a ban on smartphones next? What about computers?

HughBe--- No for both of your questions and NO for a ban on wearing POLYESTER and NYLON blend.

HughBe---Tell me Rosa, when you think of wool or linen what links do you make in your mind?

Rosa---What links do I make? A lovely warm pure wool jumper.

HughBe--- And there is nothing wrong with your link. However, another link could be animal and plant meaning wool is from animals and linen is from plant.

In essence the ban is to prevent the BLENDING of animal and plant products.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! America has not yet elected a gay Jew.
Very funny but are you really sure?

I am NOT now representing my personal view but some have said that there are forces that determine who is president of the US.

These forces have a men's ONLY "club" and so all members are INITIATED into the rear arts.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Put it this way I have not lost nothing due to horrible homo's. That's why I learned these people are not harmless either. They are dangerous.
Sure, that's completely rational.

Cave Of The Winds

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I have proof that WasteWater has no real life friends:

Read and laff

http://tinyurl.com/howWWlostHisLastFriend
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

naIcy258 wrote:
I have proof that WasteWater has no real life friends:
Read and laff
http://tinyurl.com/howWWlostHisLastFriend
If correct, WasteWater has 2 challenges to overcome in order to change such a situation i.e. odour and quality.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you appear to be. How can abuse of gays and lesbians make you a person of God? Don't you know if you hate your brother you hate God?
LuLu LuLu.....donīt you know that ppl who create their own godīs for their abuse are clearly in the wrong?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

@LuLu Ford

1 Tim. 1:10, "realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10 and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted." (NASB, ESV)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they were ignorant of human sexuality?
It is perfectly obvious that some people are other than heterosexual. Bronze Age mythology fails to acknowledge that fact.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Since Jesus taught that some commandments are more important than others, it is much more sinful to use the Bible as a means of abuse than to commit a sinful sex act. We are taught by any great spiritual teacher to love one another and to practice compassion. Legalistic religion has nothing to do with God. It is an ego trip"
I cannot believe how stupid some people are! does this fool really believe what she just said? Is this a real person or just some paid fool with an agenda?
Having problems addressing the issue presented?

Ad hominem reply.

DISMISSED

NEXT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••