Yes

No

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#88165 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Leviticus the laws of the prophets.
Jesus said;"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them".
What you are trying to do is to delete his teaching from the scriputers and replacing it with human rights arguments to legalize the sin of homosexuality.
Do you obey every single law in the OT ?

All 613 of them ?

Never broke a single one ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#88170 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy are the sins that weighs on homosexuals and everyone who supports them.
You are worse.

May you receive that which you wish on everyone else.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#88172 May 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no valid morality apart from theist morality.
What does the belief of one deity or many deities have to do with a person's morality?

Morality should not be based on the fear of punishment in the "afterlife".

Einstein observed: "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge."

Furthermore, he noted "A God who rewards and punishes is inconceivable to him for the simple reason that a man's actions are determined by necessity, external and internal, so that in God's eyes he cannot be responsible, any more than an inanimate object is responsible for the motions it undergoes. Science has therefore been charged with undermining morality, but the charge is unjust. A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#88173 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Read exactly what I wrote.
"O LORD let down from your terrible wrath upon him and punish this wicked gay sinners."

IE: "God murder all the queers!"

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#88174 May 3, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Says who? You. If you have morality without God, then tell me where does it come from.
from an innate sense of what is right and wrong. Having read the Bible particularly the OT, I find it anything but moral
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, you care very much that others do not buy into your bull and your ignorance.
I find you quite retarded if you think that religious people are coming into your house at night and secretly changing your beliefs That makes you the retard.
Geesh, you really lack reading comprehension skills. I never said anything about evangelical fundamentalist christians trying to change my beliefs. what I said is that I am against them

TRYING TO IMPOSE THEIR BELIEFS ON ME.

There is a huge difference there oh mental midget.

The vast majority of opposition to same sex marriage are the right wing christians. so much so, they enact laws, like DOMA.

THAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS TRYING TO IMPOSE THEIR BELIEFS AND DEFINITION OF WHAT MARRIAGE IS ON THE REST OF US.
As opposed to sneaking into my house at night and changing my beliefs of what marriage should be.

do you see and understand the difference idiot breath.

You also see fundamental right wing christians trying to lead public events with prayers, usually to that Jesus fellow.
or erecting public displays of the nativity and the cross on public/gov't land

tell me what other religions do that here. Never seen Hindu's Muslims, Jews etc so adamant about displaying their dogmatic symbols on public/gov't land
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, so when was the last time an evangelical showed up at your door.
I guess you all ran off the Jehovah Witness, because for as long as I can remember, last time yesterday, the JW has been out passing out the Watchtower.
Learn the difference between talking/preaching one's faith to others and passing legislation based on one's faith.

When was the last time you saw a Jehovah Witness petition their congressman to pass legislation based on the Watchtower? when I politely explain to them I'm an atheist, and not interested, they leave. END OF FRIGGIN STORY

Are you beginning to comprehend the difference there yet?
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and India, Hindu has been at war with Pakistan, Muslim for over 50 years.
SO FRIGGIN WHAT?? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China, or how friggin stupid you are.

What goes on between India and Pakistan has nothing to do with what goes on here.
But let's look at the situation, maybe you're actually learn something.

The war between Pakistan and India has about as much to do with religion as the war between the IRA and Protestant Irish/England.

Its about territory. When the British left, they divided up Majority Muslim territory into Pakistan and Hindu territory into India. They left Kashmir up in the air, but put the minority Hindus in charge of the area which was mostly Muslim (77%). China also has claims to it and right now the Chinese have a military force inside of Indian territory near the Himalayas.

But again, its a moot point as we were discussing right wing christians imposing their dogmatic beliefs on their fellow americans.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you gays have done this in the past and the last major attempt was in Germany and we saw what your gay pollution did in Germany. Not what you think, it was you gays who were killing the Jews and overseeing the concentration camps, because Hitler was a gay pedophile.
Not all gays are bad, some become ex-gays.
Dude, I'm guessing you get your facts from your butt.
Homosexuals were condemned to concentration camps and often executed. Hitler had a girlfriend, Ava Braun and to top it off, he was a CATHOLIC
your moniker is quite accurate as your post has very little in common with the truth

“unstoppable”

Hell

#88176 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show a single Gospel verse where Jesus ever condemned homosexuality.
The haters go on and on about gays, while ignoring Jesus' core message of tolerance and love.

Hello GOD. hows things around the World?

“unstoppable”

Hell

#88178 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own blood will be upon you.
You have no power. And even your humanity is in question, and you did it to yourself.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#88179 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Leviticus the laws of the prophets.
Jesus said;"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them".
What you are trying to do is to delete his teaching from the scriputers and replacing it with human rights arguments to legalize the sin of homosexuality.
Nonsense. Jesus called the Law of Moses burdensome and made by man. For example he disregarded rituals such as cleaning hands prior to eating, ritualistic dietary requirements, and animal sacrifice. He disregarded divorce decrees. Homosexuality is not a sin according to the way Jesus taught. You can't pick and choose your way through the 613 laws and statutes. Either you follow the law 100% or you don't follow the law at all. Jesus simply preached on the Ten Commandments with regard to love and compassion. This is the Law with never changed.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88180 May 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The haters go on and on about gays, while ignoring Jesus' core message of tolerance and love.
Indeed. They just use the Bible as an excuse for their disobedience.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88181 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
O LORD let down from your terrible wrath upon him and punish this wicked gay sinners.
<quoted text>
Would Jesus say such a thing Adam?

I don't think so.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88182 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
Heavy are the sins which weighs upon homosexuals and their supporters. What is a bigger sin than the sin of homosexuality? Promoting and supporting homosexual sins and telling them it's ok to be homosexual to commit more sins.
Not really. You are just seeking a justification for your hatred and abuse of others. Who did Jesus hate?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88184 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
New American Standard Bible (Đ1995)
Jesus said;"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
So you are calling Jesus a liar because he was disobedient to the Law of Moses.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88188 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
LuLu you ignorant.PPl who try to create their own gods for their own interests are clearly in the wrong. Whatīs said is said and is listed under Leviticus.You are trying to find accusses for your stupid blind human rights toward gays.Where did Jesus says homosexuals are good and god is OK with them?
Isn't that exactly what you do Adam? You don't follow Jesus. You seek justification for your disobedience to the Lord's commands.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88189 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Godīs curse be upon you.
Like I said.

Disobedience to the Lord's commands Adam.

Shame on you.

REPENT NOW!!!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#88191 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are? Just because you think so doesnīt make it true.
I'm not the one praying to bring down the wrath of God on anyone am I?

Elmont, Long Island NY

#88195 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
LuLu you ignorant.PPl who try to create their own gods for their own interests are clearly in the wrong. Whatīs said is said and is listed under Leviticus.You are trying to find accusses for your stupid blind human rights toward gays.Where did Jesus says homosexuals are good and god is OK with them?
FIRST, every religion, including yours, creates their own gods. I'm pretty sure non christian religions believe your god is false.
Second what you read in Leviticus is someone's interpretation on what was written. I'm guessing the King James Version. Now if you were a scholar in ancient Hebrew and had a wealth of historical knowledge of the Jews, I would listen to what you had to say about the Old Testament Bible, but it would be a moot point. As religion has no bearing on our secular legal system.

lastly, where did your Jesus fellow say anything against gays??
where did Jesus condemn gays?
heck, I'm an atheist, but I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't ostracize any particular group or condemn them

Elmont, Long Island NY

#88197 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Godīs curse be upon you.
that's so christian of you.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#88203 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
@LuLu Ford
1 Tim. 1:10, "realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10 and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted." (NASB, ESV)
now I'd like to see the original writing which was probably Ancient Greek and then have someone without a bias give me a translation.

where exactly is this quote from the bible?
Carl Bad

Oceanside, CA

#88204 May 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
On other threads you accuse people of being sissies and gay as an insult. You are a vile hypocrite.
WasteWater _Olive_

Las Vegas, NV

#88206 May 3, 2013
We can insult you and make you feel shame by calling you immature. Or more ...

You are all children. School children.
Preschool children.
Not even children, but fetuses.
Not even those, but blastocysts.
Even smaller than that, simply ova and spermatozoa.
Busted, defective ova and spermatozoa.

Yes, that's the ticket!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 579,136
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Pokay 817,650
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min stemaxgizmo 53,328
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min dollarsbill 1,990
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min onemale 270,138
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Epiphany2 609,866
Destroying Colored People In America And Across... 2 hr combas 12
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web