|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

@LuLu Ford

Your arguments are weak and devoid of any religion based logic. Everything homosexual even slightly gay is wicked in the eyes of the LORD.
The LORD loathes gay friendly arguments like those from you and your friends.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

@LuLu Ford

LuLu! If you believe in Jesus Christ turn yourself in and ask the Lord for forgivness for your false teachings! Christians are different Christians are straight and righteous people you not.
LuLu! If you hear me, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness from the injured, god, Jesus, your family members. Ask for forgiveness from those

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
So there are NO homosexuals that existed in the bible...hmmmmm
Interesting, did not know that.
Not really. The word homosexual comes from the end of the 19th century going into the 20th century. Adam is a foolish man. He doesn't understand that all the Biblical writings referred too a sex act. Most modern people understand the some of us are sexually attracted too the same sex. The Bible writers were ignorant of human sexuality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@LuLu Ford
LuLu! If you believe in Jesus Christ turn yourself in and ask the Lord for forgivness for your false teachings! Christians are different Christians are straight and righteous people you not.
LuLu! If you hear me, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness from the injured, god, Jesus, your family members. Ask for forgiveness from those
You are a horrible person Adam. You are no Christian.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be quiet. Your words are meaningless.
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. The word homosexual comes from the end of the 19th century going into the 20th century. Adam is a foolish man. He doesn't understand that all the Biblical writings referred too a sex act. Most modern people understand the some of us are sexually attracted too the same sex. The Bible writers were ignorant of human sexuality.
How do you know they were ignorant of human sexuality?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your Google button broken? I'll start you off with her Wikipedia entry and you can take it from there...On April 1, 1998 at the Palmer House Hilton inChicago, Mrs. King called on the civil rights community to join in the struggle againsthomophobia and anti-gay bias. "Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood", she stated.[18] "This sets the stage for further repression and violence that spread all too easily to victimize the nextminority group."In a speech in November 2003 at the opening session of the 13th annual Creating Change Conference, organized by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, Coretta Scott King made her now famous appeal linking the Civil Rights Movement to LGBT rights: "I still hear people say that I should not be talking about the rights of lesbian and gay people.... But I hasten to remind them that Martin Luther King Jr. said,'Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.' I appeal to everyone who believes in Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream, to make room at the table of brotherhood and sisterhood for lesbian and gay people."Coretta Scott King's support of LGBT rights was strongly criticized by some African-American pastors. She called her critics "misinformed" and said that Martin Luther King's message to the world was one of equality and inclusion
Dusty M---regarding your comparison to the Civil rights movement of African Americans, Coretta Scott King sees no difference.

HughBe--- Cite her words and provide the source of your information.

Dusty M---"Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood"

HughBe---It is clear to me that the woman was misguided at least in her later years.

I cannot imagine that someone who lived in the US as an adult during the 60's could make a comparison between racism and "homophobia".

I would like somebody to compare the treatment of blacks in the US from the 50's to the 70's and compare that to what is done to homosexuals and Jews. I make mention of Jews because she also made a comparison to "anti-Semitism"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Can any sane or honest person compare the treatment of blacks in the US to the treatment of homosexuals or Jews?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Can any sane or honest person compare the treatment of blacks in the US to the treatment of homosexuals or Jews?
You are right! America has not yet elected a gay Jew.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You lose again. I can be homosexual, meaning I am sexually attracted to a person of the same sex. I can live with that person. Not one passage says there is anything wrong with that. Why are you misquoting the Bible?
I find your desperation hilarious; you have to go this far to validate homosexuality? I am not sure if you are one of those who believes she is a Christian; but I'm pretty sure you do not believe in your bible at all. You make a mockery of it and would only be like this because you don't believe in it.

You would twist the bible for your own nefarious selfish ends? Yuck you truly disgust me, what is the world coming too. Is this how much Christians believe they can distort the meanings in the bible? No surprise that you would never hear Jews or Muslims trying to do what you are doing. You're pretty sick, i'd call you imperialist, NAZI, everything even Gods will that you claim to believe in has to bend to your will right? Okay, whatever.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>GOd's law only applies to "god's" people. Don't like gays then don't be gay.
The question was Is homosexuality a Sin?

That means the question is asked from people who believe in Sin.

Those who do not believe in Sin are not asked this question.

It is not a question, where you want to be Homo or not.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. Homosexuality is simply one's sexual orientation. It means that a person is attracted to the same gender sexually. This is not a sin.
Please define what do you mean by the word "Sin"?

Orientation is not what is being questioned.

Let us talk in basics.
Pete

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
repete
Pete

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Boring
NEXT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be quiet. Your words are meaningless.
Why not follow your own advice? Your words are empty. Your God is too small.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they were ignorant of human sexuality?
Like you they were superstitious people who believed that people only screwed to make babies and that any other kind of sex was perverted.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow are you really that stupid?
No, but you appear to be. How can abuse of gays and lesbians make you a person of God? Don't you know if you hate your brother you hate God?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define what do you mean by the word "Sin"?
Orientation is not what is being questioned.
Let us talk in basics.
Since Jesus taught that some commandments are more important than others, it is much more sinful to use the Bible as a means of abuse than to commit a sinful sex act. We are taught by any great spiritual teacher to love one another and to practice compassion. Legalistic religion has nothing to do with God. It is an ego trip.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Since
"Since Jesus taught that some commandments are more important than others, it is much more sinful to use the Bible as a means of abuse than to commit a sinful sex act. We are taught by any great spiritual teacher to love one another and to practice compassion. Legalistic religion has nothing to do with God. It is an ego trip"

I cannot believe how stupid some people are! does this fool really believe what she just said? Is this a real person or just some paid fool with an agenda?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosa W---Nylon was invented in 1935, and polyester during WWII.
Obviously they were not invented when the King James Bible was translated in 1611. As to ancient Mosaic Law from Leviticus; to expect them to mention it, is much more of an anachronism.
HughBe--- Thanks Rosa for the history lesson.
Kindly note that your facts above do NOT cancel my point that there is no prohibition regarding the wearing of a blend of polyester and nylon, in the bible.
So, you have failed to support your point.
Tell me Rosa, when you think of wool or linen what links do you make in your mind?
Course there isn't. Do you want the Bible writers to be putting a ban on smartphones next? What about computers?

What links do I make? A lovely warm pure wool jumper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

435 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 224,116
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 720,687
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min NoStress4me 440,828
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min An NFL Fan 115,034
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min Senecus 1,522
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min dirty white boy- 599,068
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min pusherman_ 532,639
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,345
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••