Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lulu's argument is correct Adam. Show one verse which prohibits a person from being homosexual.
No.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, but that's too much commonsense for some. Nevermind his posts will be all deleted soon - it always happens.
</quote>

That's such a stupid thing to wish for.
Who cares if posts are deleted after they've been read?
This is not an annul bound in Moroccan leather, it's a
hate rant thread you only read once.
It's a deeply stupid thing to wish for.
You are truly a truly stupid person.

. . . then you sink

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Now that you ask, Lulu got too much abuse and used troll tactics against trolls. Fair enough?
</quote>

Not logical, Captain.
You cannot "use troll tactics against trolls" - that's simply more trolling. Sorry, toots, but that's how that works.

. . . then you sink

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Yawn, squared.

Thread over, squared.

I decree it, squared.

As if, squared.

Hah ha.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are unable to defend your position so you post another ad hominem reply. The fact is that according to the Bible, any sex outside of marriage is a sin. Therefore, it is perfectly fine for a person to be homosexual as long as they don't have sex. Do you enjoy making a fool out of yourself Adam?
I don't think anyone here needs to defend their position, from a religious perspective the bible makes it clear homosexuality is a sin. Which is why the homosexuals here are lying about the bible, or claiming the bible is nonsense.(What a hypocritical reason for claiming this! It's like a kid who throws a tantrum and says he hates his parents because they are refused to give him sweets). Such is the depths of the hedonistic indulgence of the me, me., me culture of homosexuality.

Nature also doesn't need to defend it's position, it makes itself clear certain parts of the anatomy are not designed to have things stuck in them, they're for waste disposal. Misuse can induce a load of health issues. A man who fancies a man is a freak of nature.

Yes sex outside marriage is a sin in the bible, but the bible does not even permit marriage for gays, they say the homosexual act is an abomination regardless of any status they give themselves which has not come from the bible but politicians. The main function of homosexuality is same sex interaction, if the bible explicitly forbids the act, then you can hardly say the bible thinks foreplay between two men is ok which does not involve sex. Get real will you.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>, Stop arrogantly trying to force your choice on people who want nothing to do with your unclean acts. And stop trying to sell it as an alternative way of life. Now please stop wasting my time, if you've no answer about the bible verses you can F off!
My, oh my someone has his panties in a twist. I knew if we gave you enough time you would eventually reveal your bias.

The fact of the matter is that nobody's forcing anything down your throat. Nobody cares whether or not you think we're indecent and nobody cares whether, or not, you think we ought to have the right to get married.

When we have federal recognition for same sex marriage it won't alter your life in any way shape or form. Nothing changes for you, you lose nothing, and it does not diminish your relationship at all.

Seriously, the "quit trying to force your big gay lifestyle on us" argument is so tired and tea party.
DDER

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Enlightened Observations is VERY G @ Y!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
My, oh my someone has his panties in a twist. I knew if we gave you enough time you would eventually reveal your bias.
The fact of the matter is that nobody's forcing anything down your throat. Nobody cares whether or not you think we're indecent and nobody cares whether, or not, you think we ought to have the right to get married.
When we have federal recognition for same sex marriage it won't alter your life in any way shape or form. Nothing changes for you, you lose nothing, and it does not diminish your relationship at all.
Seriously, the "quit trying to force your big gay lifestyle on us" argument is so tired and tea party.
"My, oh my someone has his panties in a twist. I knew if we gave you enough time you would eventually reveal your bias"

Believe whatever you need to, to convince yourself you are the voice of reason here, tell yourself I'm pulling my hair out if you makes you feel your cause has been validated. What's the bias? There is no bias I'm telling you I disagree with homosexuality; I'm not telling you I hate anyone, not saying I think it is wrong because the bible says so, I'm saying it is wrong because it is unnatural.

In fact little do you know, but NO people are forcing their homosexuality down people's throat, people who have never and will never think the homo-act is normal. You are a needy bunch of fairies out to make a case that prejudice against you is the same as prejudice, against Jews, Blacks, or other groups. But it is an insult to all those groups to make such a suggestion.

Nope when Johnmosexuals get legal rights to get married the world will change for everyone, and you will be infringing upon peoples lives. I couldn't care less about your lifestyle, I care about you trying to validate it with ceremonies and legalities that were always preserved for heterosexuals. That's exactly what I said, live your gay life style but stop incessantly trying to validate it by trying to steal everything that is recognized historically as being for couples (male and female).

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope when Johnmosexuals get legal rights to get married the world will change for everyone, and you will be infringing upon peoples lives.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

There are millions of SS couples all around the world who are legally married and that has no bearing on your life at all. Don't worry, you won't be forced to become gay. You won't even have to like it. But, at the end of the day it changes nothing for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!
There are millions of SS couples all around the world who are legally married and that has no bearing on your life at all. Don't worry, you won't be forced to become gay. You won't even have to like it. But, at the end of the day it changes nothing for you.
On the contrary it has an effect on the lives of everyone who now have to explain even to their kids about these silly unions. It changes many things. Gay rape is also on the rise. This is changing the dynamics of everything.The cheek to claim everything is the same.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Says It All wrote:
LuLu Ford -
WasteWater
Why do you spend so much time with Judge-Its?
You are so crappy at it. You are funny to watch.
I think you will never understand how Topix works.
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 24,769 65%
Yes 13,246 34%
Current Total 38,055
Projection?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater __ wrote:
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Now that you ask, Lulu got too much abuse and used troll tactics against trolls. Fair enough?
</quote>
Not logical, Captain.
You cannot "use troll tactics against trolls" - that's simply more trolling. Sorry, toots, but that's how that works.
Did I ever deny being a troll?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone here needs to defend their position, from a religious perspective the bible makes it clear homosexuality is a sin. Which is why the homosexuals here are lying about the bible, or claiming the bible is nonsense.(What a hypocritical reason for claiming this! It's like a kid who throws a tantrum and says he hates his parents because they are refused to give him sweets). Such is the depths of the hedonistic indulgence of the me, me., me culture of homosexuality.
Nature also doesn't need to defend it's position, it makes itself clear certain parts of the anatomy are not designed to have things stuck in them, they're for waste disposal. Misuse can induce a load of health issues. A man who fancies a man is a freak of nature.
Yes sex outside marriage is a sin in the bible, but the bible does not even permit marriage for gays, they say the homosexual act is an abomination regardless of any status they give themselves which has not come from the bible but politicians. The main function of homosexuality is same sex interaction, if the bible explicitly forbids the act, then you can hardly say the bible thinks foreplay between two men is ok which does not involve sex. Get real will you.
Yes you do. There is not one passage in the Bible that condemns a person for being homosexual.

You are the one throwing a tantrum.

Nature is irrelevant to the argument.

No, homosexuality means that a person is sexually attracted too the same sex. It doesn't mean they have to act on it.

GIANT FAIL. Keep trolling.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary it has an effect on the lives of everyone who now have to explain even to their kids about these silly unions. It changes many things. Gay rape is also on the rise. This is changing the dynamics of everything.The cheek to claim everything is the same.
Your kids will get it even though you persist in foolish arguments.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater __ wrote:
Yawn, squared.
Thread over, squared.
I decree it, squared.
As if, squared.
Hah ha.
Don't be a jackass toots.

This thread will never be squared.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater __ wrote:
Yawn, squared.
Thread over, squared.
I decree it, squared.
As if, squared.
Hah ha.
I agree. Flush it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

24 For creation, serving you who made it,
exerts itself to punish the unrighteous,
and in kindness relaxes on behalf of those who trust in you.
25 Therefore at that time also, changed into all forms,
it served your all-nourishing bounty,
according to the desire of those who had need,[h]
26 so that your children, whom you loved, O Lord, might learn
that it is not the production of crops that feeds humankind
but that your word sustains those who trust in you.
27 For what was not destroyed by fire
was melted when simply warmed by a fleeting ray of the sun,
28 to make it known that one must rise before the sun to give you thanks,
and must pray to you at the dawning of the light;
29 for the hope of an ungrateful person will melt like wintry frost,
and flow away like waste water.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kids will get it even though you persist in foolish arguments.
There are no foolish arguments you ugly transexual, only valid one's you cannot deny, you can only give your personal opinion on opinions but you can't refute one solitary argument.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arguments are weak and devoid of any religion based logic. Everything homosexual even slightly gay is wicked in the eyes of the LORD.
The LORD loathes gay friendly arguments like those from you and your friends.
"religion based logic"?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no foolish arguments you ugly transexual, only valid one's you cannot deny, you can only give your personal opinion on opinions but you can't refute one solitary argument.
Your post is ugly. Shows you are losing it. LMAO.

You kids will be laughing too.

The Bible makes no condemnations against people's sexual orientation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 257,771
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 538,624
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min ChristineM 732,540
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 min shyam 5,290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min ChristineM 226,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min Clearwater 173,259
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 4,312
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 599,750
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••