Yes

No

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87906 Apr 28, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't a sin according to my Bible.
The question is this. "Is homosexuality a sin?" No it isn't. Not in any Bible.
I think maybe you need to at least read the bible for you start making claims based on what you think or a pro-homosexuality proponent told you.

The bible explicitly condemns homosexuality. And like I already explained, the concept of sin is a religious one, it is not a legal or social term, so what do you mean homosexuality is not a sin?

If you want me to post you the passages that explicitly condemn homosexuality in the bible I'll be glad to do that,(yet again). You don't look that young so I'm surprised you don't even know what the bible says.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#87907 Apr 28, 2013
LuLu If you believe in god and in christ, turn yourself in and ask god for forgiveness.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#87909 Apr 28, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Is a buybullthumper simply a gay who buys bull then thumps about it, and is it the same as a gaythumper? Please advise so we can clarify terms.
It means a gay who bashes back.

You deserve one hell of a thumping, rock spider. Always bringing children into your filthy posts.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#87910 Apr 28, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
your comparison is somewhat faulty... in cases of pedophilia and rape, the victim is brutalized without their consent, or did that small point escape you?
same with murder, be it single or mass, ergo they are illegal and immoral.
again back to the point, not all religions consider homosexuality a sin. in fact many christians don't consider it a sin.
actually the most vocal religions that consider homosexuality a sin appear to be evangelical christian fundamentalism and Islam...aren't you proud to have so much in common with Muslims
Of course, but that's too much commonsense for some. Nevermind his posts will be all deleted soon - it always happens.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#87911 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it include Levitivus the story of Sodom and Gomorrah and other goddies?
Leviticus? You mean the book that says you shouldn't wear blended fabrics. Do you wear blended fabrics, hypocrite?

Get Rick to lift your shirt - strictly to check the label of course.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#87912 Apr 28, 2013
Bible of the year wrote:
And god also created murderers and child molesters and sneak thieves and usurers and idolators and people who stick gum to lampposts and punished or prescribed punishments for them all.
Don't forget the ones who mouth off @ their parents. Their punishment was to be stoned - and I don't mean on dope!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#87913 Apr 28, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>

If you want me to post you the passages that explicitly condemn homosexuality in the bible I'll be glad to do that,
Yes, please, show me a bible verse that specifically condemns homosexual love. Please don't bother with the clobber passages, because those refer to anything and everything EXCEPT gay love.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#87914 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I donīt care about votings. According to god itī s a mortal sin and only that counts.
reDerp

Location hidden

#87918 Apr 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please, show me a bible verse that specifically condemns homosexual love. Please don't bother with the clobber passages, because those refer to anything and everything EXCEPT gay love.
1) Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (NIV)

2) 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

3) 18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.(Leviticus 18:22 NIV)

4) Gen 19:5-8 "and they called to Lot and said to him,'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them.' But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said,'Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly.'" The Greek word in the New Testament for homosexuality is literally "a sodomite". Jock is trying to redefine what the term "sodomite" means.(A term that has unchanged in 5000 years, even today- "sodomy") Apart from the fact the city was clearly destroyed by God because of homosexuality in the narrative of Gen 19, even the New Testament clearly states exactly the same thing in Jude 7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire"

Don't forget to make some stupid non-applicable excuses about these clear verses.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#87919 Apr 29, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (NIV)
2) 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).
3) 18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.(Leviticus 18:22 NIV)
4) Gen 19:5-8 "and they called to Lot and said to him,'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them.' But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said,'Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly.'" The Greek word in the New Testament for homosexuality is literally "a sodomite". Jock is trying to redefine what the term "sodomite" means.(A term that has unchanged in 5000 years, even today- "sodomy") Apart from the fact the city was clearly destroyed by God because of homosexuality in the narrative of Gen 19, even the New Testament clearly states exactly the same thing in Jude 7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire"
Don't forget to make some stupid non-applicable excuses about these clear verses.
Clear verses of what?

Your Bible is a poorly written book that's only good for tinder.
nicejuan

Manila, Philippines

#87920 Apr 29, 2013
no it is not and it will never be a sin!
Personal Best

Sliema, Malta

#87922 Apr 29, 2013
YES
Personal Best

Sliema, Malta

#87923 Apr 29, 2013
of course it is
duh
It's simply stupid to try to pretend otherwise.
Nobody will believe you.
You won't even believe you.
Give it up.

Location hidden

#87924 Apr 29, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear verses of what?
Your Bible is a poorly written book that's only good for tinder.
You're speaking to the wrong person, I never claimed to be Christian nor did I claim the bible as mine. Don't waste your time trying to offend me by insulting the bible, I'm not here to protect the bible nor do I care about it.

Someone asked what part of the bible condemns homosexuality and I showed them, I've not a care in the world what your homo ass thinks the bible is good for. Shove it up your ass for all I care.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#87925 Apr 29, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, but that's too much commonsense for some. Nevermind his posts will be all deleted soon - it always happens.
That's such a stupid thing to wish for.
Who cares if posts are deleted after they've been read?
This is not an annul bound in Moroccan leather, it's a
hate rant thread you only read once.
It's a deeply stupid thing to wish for.
You are truly a stupid person.
Adam

#87926 Apr 29, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus? You mean the book that says you shouldn't wear blended fabrics. Do you wear blended fabrics, hypocrite?
Get Rick to lift your shirt - strictly to check the label of course.
Rosa! If you believe in Jesus Christ turn yourself in and ask your god whoever you think he is for forgivness!. Christians are different Christians are straight people you not.

Eosa!If you hear me, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness from the injured god. your parents and and from those who left. Ask for forgiveness from those.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#87927 Apr 29, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Which is why you gays are sick and dying. If you were not obsessed with your dad's sex life you would not be trying to be him.
The only help for gays is treatment or self annihilation for you who refuse. No help for you, freak.
There is no place on a discussion site for a bigot, TB. If you want people to respond to you intelligently, then do the same to them. Gays, who are sick and dying, are the same as anyone else who is sick and dying. It is a tragedy, and unless they are extremely old and dying anyway due to old age, it can have nothing but sorrow for everyone.

No Christian would treat it any other way, if he were a true Christian.

TB, I am attempting to stay in my claim to stop attacking people, but I strongly feel you will never make any progress in your goals here as long as you continue the approach you have been using.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#87928 Apr 29, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Your gay friends, the pedophiles of NAMBLA say that sec with children is not a sin. I think we should just disregard the whole lot, since you like to fart on children. Now tell us what would be the sin in beating the sense in to a gay. According to the perpetrator, there would be none. So, in societies, people outside of the self serving person of interest have to make these decisions.
TB, if someone says that sex with children is not wrong, then they are promoting an illegal act, because children are protected under the law from being used for sex by adults, because the child does not have the maturity, power, or the education to be able to deal with that rationally, and they are not ready for sex anyway.

So I wouldn't support anyone, gay or straight, who supports sex with children. Children experimenting with playing doctor, etc., though is a fairly normal part of childhood, and likely would be less likely to happen if they have been given healthy views about their bodies including sexual parts, rather than wanting to find out all these things for themselves.

Muhammad and many of the main leaders of radical Islam, however do approve of and even recommend "thighing" of children, even infants, which I think is absolutely disgusting and wrong, and I would condemn anyone who still advocates that, as being a very sick person. One who endorsed it was the late Ayatollah Khomeini, considered by sites online to be one of the most evil men in history.

That is not intended as an attack against any of our Muslim posters here, as I have Muslims in my extended family and they are good people. It just points out how irrational religions can lead people astray by claiming authority from some invisible higher power.
Adam

#87930 Apr 29, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
THE ANSWER'S IN TODAY'S PAPER.
Read it and learn it!
http://tinyurl.com/IsItASin
Nice picture sweetie.
It is what it is

Jamestown, NY

#87931 Apr 29, 2013
A gay/bisexual relationship can't do any worse then what a straight couples already done. It don't affect or bother me, it's hard to find love,peace and happiness in today's world. If a beating heart no matter the being finds love in the same sex, then so be it!

Signed: A straight man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,929
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Oxbow 545,099
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min waaasssuuup 601,430
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Lyndi 174,203
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Tim Osman 118,294
Is it time for Muslim Internment Camps? 22 min Kid_Tomorrow 14
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 26 min Doctor REALITY 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 260,199

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE