Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know either. Homosexuality is not a sin in my book.
Oh! That's interesting have you written your own bible too then?

What sins will you put in YOUR book?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Bible of the year wrote:
<quoted text>
Just you and me babe.
You think? What about Repeat Pete?

“i win - je gagne”

Since: Mar 13

Brittany Bretagne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

in france we give everyone wine and that's how i won

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bible of the year wrote:
Why do you even bother with the echo sock LuLu Ford?
How many socks do you have?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! That's interesting have you written your own bible too then?
What sins will you put in YOUR book?
It isn't a sin according to my Bible.

The question is this. "Is homosexuality a sin?" No it isn't. Not in any Bible.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bible of the year wrote:
Why do you even bother with the echo sock LuLu Ford?
Why not? Now that you ask, Lulu got too much abuse and used troll tactics against trolls. Fair enough?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bible of the year wrote:
<quoted text>
Just you and me babe.
Fine. What should we do now?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
LuLu you wicked liar you are a shame for the entire world.
Keep deliver yourself to the public ridicule.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

. . . then you sink

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How many socks do you have?
At last count, 24 active registrations.
And 188 inactive (...where someone made a fuss and thought I would care if they disappeared. After 187 you would think they would catch on that I don't but the fussers are slow in the head.)

Plus 85 known non-registered active names.
Perhaps also that many again lost in the sands of time.

Here's how Topix works: Names are free. No need to get attached to one, there are plenty more out there.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

. . . then you sink

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Now that you ask, Lulu got too much abuse and used troll tactics against trolls. Fair enough?
Not logical, Captain.
You can't "use troll tactics against trolls" - that's simply more trolling. Sorry, toots, but that's how that works.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe you need to at least read the bible for you start making claims based on what you think or a pro-homosexuality proponent told you.

The bible explicitly condemns homosexuality. And like I already explained, the concept of sin is a religious one, it is not a legal or social term, so what do you mean homosexuality is not a sin?

If you want me to post you the passages that explicitly condemn homosexuality in the bible I'll be glad to do that,(yet again). You don't look that young so I'm surprised you don't even know what the bible says.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

LuLu If you believe in god and in christ, turn yourself in and ask god for forgiveness.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Is a buybullthumper simply a gay who buys bull then thumps about it, and is it the same as a gaythumper? Please advise so we can clarify terms.
It means a gay who bashes back.

You deserve one hell of a thumping, rock spider. Always bringing children into your filthy posts.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
your comparison is somewhat faulty... in cases of pedophilia and rape, the victim is brutalized without their consent, or did that small point escape you?
same with murder, be it single or mass, ergo they are illegal and immoral.
again back to the point, not all religions consider homosexuality a sin. in fact many christians don't consider it a sin.
actually the most vocal religions that consider homosexuality a sin appear to be evangelical christian fundamentalism and Islam...aren't you proud to have so much in common with Muslims
Of course, but that's too much commonsense for some. Nevermind his posts will be all deleted soon - it always happens.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it include Levitivus the story of Sodom and Gomorrah and other goddies?
Leviticus? You mean the book that says you shouldn't wear blended fabrics. Do you wear blended fabrics, hypocrite?

Get Rick to lift your shirt - strictly to check the label of course.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Bible of the year wrote:
And god also created murderers and child molesters and sneak thieves and usurers and idolators and people who stick gum to lampposts and punished or prescribed punishments for them all.
Don't forget the ones who mouth off @ their parents. Their punishment was to be stoned - and I don't mean on dope!

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>

If you want me to post you the passages that explicitly condemn homosexuality in the bible I'll be glad to do that,
Yes, please, show me a bible verse that specifically condemns homosexual love. Please don't bother with the clobber passages, because those refer to anything and everything EXCEPT gay love.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I donīt care about votings. According to god itī s a mortal sin and only that counts.
reDerp

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please, show me a bible verse that specifically condemns homosexual love. Please don't bother with the clobber passages, because those refer to anything and everything EXCEPT gay love.
1) Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (NIV)

2) 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

3) 18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.(Leviticus 18:22 NIV)

4) Gen 19:5-8 "and they called to Lot and said to him,'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them.' But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said,'Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly.'" The Greek word in the New Testament for homosexuality is literally "a sodomite". Jock is trying to redefine what the term "sodomite" means.(A term that has unchanged in 5000 years, even today- "sodomy") Apart from the fact the city was clearly destroyed by God because of homosexuality in the narrative of Gen 19, even the New Testament clearly states exactly the same thing in Jude 7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire"

Don't forget to make some stupid non-applicable excuses about these clear verses.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (NIV)
2) 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).
3) 18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.(Leviticus 18:22 NIV)
4) Gen 19:5-8 "and they called to Lot and said to him,'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them.' But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said,'Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly.'" The Greek word in the New Testament for homosexuality is literally "a sodomite". Jock is trying to redefine what the term "sodomite" means.(A term that has unchanged in 5000 years, even today- "sodomy") Apart from the fact the city was clearly destroyed by God because of homosexuality in the narrative of Gen 19, even the New Testament clearly states exactly the same thing in Jude 7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire"
Don't forget to make some stupid non-applicable excuses about these clear verses.
Clear verses of what?

Your Bible is a poorly written book that's only good for tinder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,761 - 79,780 of89,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

532 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Scrooge 679,459
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Sheilaa 109,401
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min pusherman_ 511,733
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min bad bob 168,947
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 23 min Zack 35
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 45 min -USA-1 37,813
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min Ar aR 216,391
teen snapchat nudes 2 hr casher_98 105
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Jturner4643 217
•••
•••
•••