Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

58,156 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Apr 13

Cave Of The Winds

#88010 Apr 30, 2013
Cupcakes, candies, cigarettes, marijuana, alcohol. Whatever your bait, it is wrong to start a new generation on depravity. Leave the kids alone!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#88011 Apr 30, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the Bible to defend your prejudice don't you? It is a fact that the Bible makes no argument against anyone's sexual orientation.
BahWaaaaaaa.... projecting. Your rant is a tantrum.
Nature is irrelevant as always.
GIANT FAIL.
REFUTED AGAIN.
NEXT
Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Romans 1:18-32
Corinthians 6:9-11
Timothy 1:8-10
Jude 7
Adam

#88012 Apr 30, 2013
@LuLu Ford

Genesis 19:1-11
1 Kings 14:24
1 Kings 15:12
2 Kings 23:7

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#88013 Apr 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Romans 1:18-32
Corinthians 6:9-11
Timothy 1:8-10
Jude 7
Do you believe every law and admonition in the bible should be enforced today - or just the ones that support your hatred?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#88014 Apr 30, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nylon was invented in 1935, and polyester during WWII.
Obviously they were not invented when the King James Bible was translated in 1611. As to ancient Mosaic Law from Leviticus; to expect them to mention it, is much more of an anachronism.
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-nylon.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nylon
http://www.whatispolyester.com/index.html
Rosa W---Nylon was invented in 1935, and polyester during WWII.
Obviously they were not invented when the King James Bible was translated in 1611. As to ancient Mosaic Law from Leviticus; to expect them to mention it, is much more of an anachronism.

HughBe--- Thanks Rosa for the history lesson.

Kindly note that your facts above do NOT cancel my point that there is no prohibition regarding the wearing of a blend of polyester and nylon, in the bible.

So, you have failed to support your point.

Tell me Rosa, when you think of wool or linen what links do you make in your mind?
Adam

#88015 Apr 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe every law and admonition in the bible should be enforced today - or just the ones that support your hatred?
I fart up your nose.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#88016 Apr 30, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary it has an effect on the lives of everyone who now have to explain even to their kids about these silly unions. It changes many things. Gay rape is also on the rise. This is changing the dynamics of everything.The cheek to claim everything is the same.
Kind of like the first time I saw a biracial couple as a small child and my parents had to explain to me that it was okay for people of different ethnic backgrounds to get married. Trust me, the conversation will be far easier than you currently imagine.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88017 Apr 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the first time I saw a biracial couple as a small child and my parents had to explain to me that it was okay for people of different ethnic backgrounds to get married. Trust me, the conversation will be far easier than you currently imagine.
Keep trying to kid yourself that shoving a cock up your ass is the same as being born Black you are a fool.

You wish it were the same, but it is not, rather it is an insult to Black people. you are pathetic trying to use anything end everything to justify your homosexuality.

Location hidden

#88018 Apr 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Sorry you have to talk to your kids. Most kids are completely accepting of homosexuality. I've had to talk to mine about plenty of things.
2. Please cite your sources on gay rape as this is news to me.
Kids are not accepting you fool they have to be taught what it is. Or they are born into one of those confused gay households which is little more than child abuse.

Location hidden

#88019 Apr 30, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the Bible to defend your prejudice don't you? It is a fact that the Bible makes no argument against anyone's sexual orientation.
GIANT FAIL.
REFUTED AGAIN.
NEXT
You still can't get over the fact of someone asking what part of the bible condemns homosexuality can you? Lmao! You go with that what do I care. I disagree with homosexuality, I think it is wrong and destructive. I think you are destroying the fabric and structure of humanity. I think you are all a sick bunch of pervert condoning sicko's trying to force your decadent ways on the Middle East and Africa. Why don't you get one of them to bum you?

You are tyrants.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#88020 Apr 30, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to kid yourself that shoving a cock up your ass is the same as being born Black you are a fool.
You wish it were the same, but it is not, rather it is an insult to Black people. you are pathetic trying to use anything end everything to justify your homosexuality.
your fixation on particular sex acts is unsettling.

regarding your comparison to the Civil rights movement of African Americans, Coretta Scott King sees no difference.

if I'm going to be brutally honest with you I'm inclined to believe corretta Scott King more than you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#88021 Apr 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
regarding your comparison to the Civil rights movement of African Americans, Coretta Scott King sees no difference.
if I'm going to be brutally honest with you I'm inclined to believe corretta Scott King more than you.
Dusty M---regarding your comparison to the Civil rights movement of African Americans, Coretta Scott King sees no difference.

HughBe--- Cite her words and provide the source of your information.

Location hidden

#88022 Apr 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to make it into sometime of culture choice, some type of way of living. I strip it back to what it is you sickos condone.
I don't give a shit what whatsisname thinks homosexuality is you racist imbecile. You are not the same as a non-White person. Blacks did not fight to be allowed to fuck each-other, they fought for the right to be recognized as human beings with equal rights. They were prejudiced because of their colour and did not even have to act a certain way to be prejudiced against. You are fighting for what you want to do. You can take your sick comparison and shove it where the sun don't shine how dare you.

Did the civil rights marches ever look like the love parade? This is what you fools fight for, whereas every other people on earth have something really worthy to fight over. You are little more than a NAZI yourself.
Adam

#88023 Apr 30, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You still can't get over the fact of someone asking what part of the bible condemns homosexuality can you? Lmao! You go with that what do I care. I disagree with homosexuality, I think it is wrong and destructive. I think you are destroying the fabric and structure of humanity. I think you are all a sick bunch of pervert condoning sicko's trying to force your decadent ways on the Middle East and Africa. Why don't you get one of them to bum you?
You are tyrants.
It's hysterical when their own logic is used against them.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#88024 Apr 30, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids are not accepting you fool they have to be taught what it is. Or they are born into one of those confused gay households which is little more than child abuse.
You're projecting your personal views about homosexuality onto children.
I'm a career educator and I can assure you that kids are completely comfortable with the idea of homosexual couples. They have to be taught intolerance; it's not innate

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#88025 Apr 30, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to make it into sometime of culture choice, some type of way of living. I strip it back to what it is you sickos condone.
I don't give a shit what whatsisname thinks homosexuality is you racist imbecile. You are not the same as a non-White person. Blacks did not fight to be allowed to fuck each-other, they fought for the right to be recognized as human beings with equal rights. They were prejudiced because of their colour and did not even have to act a certain way to be prejudiced against. You are fighting for what you want to do. You can take your sick comparison and shove it where the sun don't shine how dare you.
Did the civil rights marches ever look like the love parade? This is what you fools fight for, whereas every other people on earth have something really worthy to fight over. You are little more than a NAZI yourself.
I think you mean pride parade, not love parade. But I don't know what those look like; I've never been to one.

Location hidden

#88026 Apr 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean pride parade, not love parade. But I don't know what those look like; I've never been to one.
Call it the hell what you like, love pride, parade, no one cares. I asked you if those gay marches where men come out dressed like women, in suspenders, kissing each other, in bondage gear, dressed like the band queen, etc, looks to you like any civil rights march you ever saw? I have already told you you are insulting every people who have ever fought for their civil rights relating to race.

The point about gay people is they are delusional attention seekers. You are a confused group who have to keep on grabbing, grabbing grabbing, because deep down even to you, what you do doesn't seem natural. That's why you want every ceremony that validates heterosexuals to validate you too. That's why you ram it down everybody throats. But non-Whites do not have to say they are not White it is obvious and hey are still prejudiced against.

Location hidden

#88027 Apr 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're projecting your personal views about homosexuality onto children.
I'm a career educator and I can assure you that kids are completely comfortable with the idea of homosexual couples. They have to be taught intolerance; it's not innate
You can lie to yourself all you want. Kids from a nuclear family know the have a mum and a dad. They get used to that. If all of a sudden they saw a woman and a woman or man and man and they are old enough to ask they will. You want to create a world where kids think this is "as natural" but it is not; even the act itself is unnatural.

Two men together is not natural, they cannot create a baby, a baby with two dads is not natural. A baby with two mums is not natural either. This is all about what the two weirdos want.

Kids can be taught racism and bigotry, but they do not see two women kissing after seeing their mum and dad that way and instinctively think t is normal. You are only talking about the world you want to create.

Location hidden

#88028 Apr 30, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
GIANT FAIL.
REFUTED AGAIN.
NEXT
Like many with little or no intellect. You are one of these people who thinks just posting an opposing opinion is refuting someone. You are a moron. If the bible was against women having sex with men it would say the same thing it says about homosexuality.

It would talk about putting them to death, surprise surprise the bible does not. It even says if a man lies with a man as they would with a human they should be put to death.

The meaning here unequivocal. Did you really think homosexuality is about just lusting after the same sex you idiot? No it is not you ridiculous moron.
Adam

#88029 Apr 30, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many with little or no intellect. You are one of these people who thinks just posting an opposing opinion is refuting someone. You are a moron. If the bible was against women having sex with men it would say the same thing it says about homosexuality.
It would talk about putting them to death, surprise surprise the bible does not. It even says if a man lies with a man as they would with a human they should be put to death.
The meaning here unequivocal. Did you really think homosexuality is about just lusting after the same sex you idiot? No it is not you ridiculous moron.
It's logical when their own logic is used against them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 596,119
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min andet1987 6,129
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min Lbj 874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 854,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min NewsYtube 612,601
____ ANTICHRIST on the world stage ____ 18 min NewsYtube 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min The Joker 444,272
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web