59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#87836 Apr 28, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>It is indeed a sin, but it is a greater sin simply because it is a deeper rooted sin. If not, then do you see pedophiles, rapists, mass murderers of children, and homosexuality all as parallel equal sins. The issue is the service to sin, wherein with homosexuality and other sins, the sinner becomes the servant to sin and sin the master.
your comparison is somewhat faulty... in cases of pedophilia and rape, the victim is brutalized without their consent, or did that small point escape you?

same with murder, be it single or mass, ergo they are illegal and immoral.

again back to the point, not all religions consider homosexuality a sin. in fact many christians don't consider it a sin.

actually the most vocal religions that consider homosexuality a sin appear to be evangelical christian fundamentalism and Islam...aren't you proud to have so much in common with Muslims

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#87837 Apr 28, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>The concept of sin is a religious and God determination, so what you are saying is that to those who have no morality and are heathens, you do not care about evil as you are it.
So, the issue becomes your bigotry and hate for those of us who practice our religion. You also forgot Judaism, Catholicism, Mormonism, Jehovah Witness, Buddhism, Hinduism and every religion that has a concept of right and wrong, and orderly design.
If you did not care, then you would not be here. Besides, if you don't care, unless you are a hypocrite,then you will not be voting for same sex marriage or the right for gays to come into our schools and spread what they do not care about to little 5 year old children.
You have the right to care, you do, so stop trying to pretend that others do not have the right to care too.
pray tell, just where did you get the idea that morality requires a belief in god and a religion???

NEWSFLASH: IT DOESN'T

I could care less about what any one believes in when it comes to religion.

What I am against is when some religious retard tries to impose those beliefs on me and society. and you know what, I have never run across a Buddhist, Hindu, Jew, or even a Jehovah Witness try and impose their beliefs on me. The only religious wackos who constantly try and impose their beliefs on our society are evangelical christian fundamentalists, just like their counter parts, Muslim Fundamentalist do in Arab countries...
Sweetie Pie

Florence, KY

#87838 Apr 28, 2013
No 24,682 65%
Yes 13,249 34%
Current Total 37,931

Says nothing, actually.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#87839 Apr 28, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Would you care to provide peer reviewed proof that homosexuality is an orientation in any species. We do have evidence that homosexuality, pedophilia, necrophilia and frotterism are all paraphilias that humans men or women indulge in simply due to object misappropriation behavior. I do not believe that anyone is demonized for falling prey to these afflictions. I regularly see people you call opponents and hateful offering treatment, counseling and friendship, while you all sit and watch them die due to political correctness. By the way, the APA past president, not Spitzer, said this in June 2012.
It is sad that you believe that pedophiles born with that orientation should be considered equal as all other human beings, which means that you are sickly requesting that they have the right to marry the object of their affections.
I find it odd that your group always says equal then you draw the line behind homosexuality and exclude all other equally derived paraphilia and sexually non-genetically derived states of mind alterations.
Sorry, but you are wrong, and because this discussion has gone back and forth so many times, I will not proceed further. I do not make those claims that pedophiles are the same as all other people, and if a homosexual or a heterosexual is a pedophile then he is a danger to the public, and regardless of what led to his pedophilia he must be treated as a criminal or as a mentally ill person and removed from the public until such time as he can no longer be a risk to others.

Homosexuality is not endangering other adults in mutually agreeable situations with other adults, other than the risk that anyone runs of passing on any contagious diseases to another that any person might carry. It is also not a mental illness or a choice. Acting on your homosexuality is a choice the same as acting on your heterosexuality, but carries in many societies a undeserved stigma that could get the homosexual harmed by others in society due to prejudice.

Promiscuity in homosexuality and heterosexuality will increase this risk of passing diseases.
Sweetie Pie

Florence, KY

#87840 Apr 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

LuLu Ford wrote:
Wow WasteWater has pulled all the socks out of his laundry today:
LuLu Ford
PETE
More Juvenile Posting and
RE_ PETE
Says It All
and Sugar Pie
Seven in one blow.
Ha!
It is to laugh, non?
It is to laugh, si!

</quote>

Sugar Pie? No.
That was a trap to make you admit to the others.
You fell for it.
Sap.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#87841 Apr 28, 2013
Sweetie Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a trap to make you admit to the others.
You fell for it.
Sap.
Don't care.
Adam

Germany

#87842 Apr 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care.
Be honest faggot.You are confused with your attitude.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#87843 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Be honest faggot.You are confused with your attitude.
Worthless opinion dismissed.

NEXT
Head Twoofer

Santa Cruz, CA

#87844 Apr 28, 2013
SAYS IT ALL

No 24,682 65%
Yes 13,249 34%
Current Total 37,931

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#87845 Apr 28, 2013
No. Not in my book.
Adam

Germany

#87848 Apr 28, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
No. Not in my book.
Which book?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#87849 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which book?
My real Bible. Not the phony translation of the Bible you hold so dear.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#87850 Apr 28, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>NO, the point of sin has escaped you. Consent is a legal determination, not an element of sin.
Illegal and immoral are all based on legal determinations, and in 40 states same sex marriage is illegal and in over 120 countries homosexuality is illegal.
Also, homosexuality harms 100% of the people who claim it, while few people engage in murder. A gay is more likely to kill himself or get AIDS, than he/she is to get murdered. Vocal religions, so you mean your sphere of knowledge extends to the media.
Since, 190 countries reject same sex marriages, what religions do they all practice.
Yes, better Muslims, than white racist gays who segregate and hate blacks and gays who prefer gays dead than treated. So, you must be proud to be a part of a group who is responsible for more hate crimes, gays, against other gays. Are you proud of lying to gays and causing them to kill themselves because you tell them they are trapped, when they are not?????? Probably you are not.
You probably are only concerned with the next butt you harm.
Obsession with other people's sex lives is a sickness.

Get help.
Adam

Germany

#87852 Apr 28, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it include Levitivus the story of Sodom and Gomorrah and other goddies?

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87855 Apr 28, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on the religion so the question is moot. For uptight bigot Christians and muslims, yes it's a sin for the rest of the world it's who cares
It's not according to religion, every religion condemns it as sin, an aberration, an abomination. Unless you are talking about a religion that does not have the concept of sin. What is the etymology of the word sin? It comes from the monotheist religions.
And no Christians and Muslims are NOT BIGOTS for adhering to what their religion says. They could call you the exact same thing for tyrannically claiming they should be condemned for following the beliefs of their religion.

How are you any less a bigoted NAZI? And No I'm not religious and I do care, not that I hate gays, I don't but I do not want them preaching their daft propaganda that a man acting like a woman (a receiver) and mincing round like something between a woman and a man is normal for a man. It is not never was and never will be. Nor do I want them attempting to teach homosexuality in kids schools trying to carry on the pretence that what they are is the ultimate in normality.
Adam

Germany

#87858 Apr 28, 2013
LuLu LuLu
Sweetie Pie

Florence, KY

#87859 Apr 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care.
Oh poor baby. You care so much.
Poor baby.
Bible of the year

Kansas City, MO

#87860 Apr 28, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
In my bible, god created homosexuals and then killed them.
Bible of the year

Kansas City, MO

#87861 Apr 28, 2013
And god also created murderers and child molesters and sneak thieves and usurers and idolators and people who stick gum to lampposts and punished or prescribed punishments for them all.
Bible of the year

Kansas City, MO

#87863 Apr 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

The Bible is totally worthless.
So let me convince you of something by quoting from it.
Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min good advice 617,969
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 min DENG 38,030
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min spinosaurus baryonyx 30,048
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min good advice 43,918
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min pusherman 968,889
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Just Think 638,055
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 181,951
More from around the web