Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87278 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I keep telling folk
"I keep telling folk that one of my talents is helping folk make as big of a fool of themselves as they can. They don't believe me and then go about their merry way proving me right"

That sounds like a disclaimer or deflection to divert attention from the fact you are looking like the biggest fool yourself.

I didn't think helping people look like fools should involve you looking like a fool too. It can be argued that anyone debating ot even conversing with you looks like a fool because they converse and debate on your level.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87279 Apr 25, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gday Adam. Here's a man who can answer that for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DgrRn2XbKFMXX
Come on Rosa those anti-gay maniacal women are fruitcakes. But there are perfectly sane people who don't walk around with silly signs about eating babies who also detest the act and the promotion of the act.
_Olive_

Houston, TX

#87283 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas, The Empty Poster, proves his moniker again.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#87284 Apr 25, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
I won't say what you will always be to me, but it's a phrase and the first word starts with a 'B' and the second word starts with a 'F'
That's fine by sweetie, but just so you know, your opinion of me is actually better than the one I have of you. Have a nice day....

this one

#87285 Apr 25, 2013
I'm not trying to fool anyone, Adolf. You are more than capable of doing that for yourself.

this one

#87286 Apr 25, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
"I keep telling folk that one of my talents is helping folk make as big of a fool of themselves as they can. They don't believe me and then go about their merry way proving me right"
That sounds like a disclaimer or deflection to divert attention from the fact you are looking like the biggest fool yourself.
I didn't think helping people look like fools should involve you looking like a fool too. It can be argued that anyone debating ot even conversing with you looks like a fool because they converse and debate on your level.
As if I needed any help in proving what I said was right, but thanks. The problem is sweetie, you are unable to debate on any level, let alone mine, so instead of wasting fact, logic and reason on you, I turn you on yourself. it's even funnier that you don't realize it.

this one

#87287 Apr 25, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
And yet you respond to me nonetheless. I tell folk that I don't play well with idiots, but I can always find an idiot, or two, or whole flocks of y'all that wants to be played that way. Thanks.

this one

#87288 Apr 25, 2013
Ennis, Ennis, Ennis, you're just phoning in stupid.
_Olive_

Houston, TX

#87289 Apr 25, 2013
Ten out of ten times.
What a loser.

this one

#87290 Apr 25, 2013
Dumpling, I got that you thought that I had nothing to say and that I wasn't worth replying to ten of your replies telling me ago. One of us is a little slow on the uptake and I hate to break it to you hon, but it isn't me.
_Olive_

Houston, TX

#87291 Apr 25, 2013
Poor frightened Rickity Dick.
Has no idea that I never read his posts.
Cannot figure it out.
He has to read every word of mine and suffer every time I state his sad role in life.
Poor anguishing Rick of "Kansas" [like that's real].

Hey Rick. Read this.
Ha! You had to. Couldn't help it.
But I never read your hate rants any more.
They are all empty.
Empty hate.

Rick in Kansas, The Empty Hate Poster.
Doesn't roll off the tongue, but it works well enough for a loser like you.

Read this: Ha You had to.
Loser.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#87292 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I'm not trying to fool anyone, Adolf. You are more than capable of doing that for yourself.
Liar.

this one

#87293 Apr 25, 2013
Speak boy, speak. I just love it when you make it this easy.

this one

#87294 Apr 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Liar.
If you pray so Adolf, but no.
LuLu Ford

San Diego, CA

#87295 Apr 25, 2013
I want to dispel the rumor that I am the same person as WasteWater.
In fact, I am just part of him, a polyp, a hemorrhoid. Whenever he takes a dump I get pushed out and can post, but I only have a short time before his intestines contract again and I'm pulled back inside.
So all I ever have time for is to say "Oh WasteWater, you are my hero. Rah Rah, Go team go. USA USA"
Adam

#87296 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Dear, there are many, many versions of the God of the Bible, you believe in only the one you choose to.
Ricky tricky dicky.Are you trying to fool the kids after you have fooled yourself? Homosexuals who rebel against god and make up their own versions of god and say that god loves you homosexuals as his children are clearly perverted blasphemous ignorants and sicko´s.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#87297 Apr 25, 2013
Bible belt people are so ghey.
Adam

#87298 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If you pray so Adolf, but no.
With or Without prayer. You're a perverted liar and since you've been posting you've pretty much always been a perverted liar.
Smirk
_Chartreuse_

Santa Cruz, CA

#87299 Apr 25, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
Ten out of ten times.
What a loser.
You are a boring sod.

BawwwwwWaaaaaa .... still sniveling I see.
WTF OVER

Santa Cruz, CA

#87300 Apr 25, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
I want to dispel the rumor that I am the same person as WasteWater.
In fact, I am just part of him, a polyp, a hemorrhoid. Whenever he takes a dump I get pushed out and can post, but I only have a short time before his intestines contract again and I'm pulled back inside.
So all I ever have time for is to say "Oh WasteWater, you are my hero. Rah Rah, Go team go. USA USA"
WTF?
Is this supposed to make any sense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs India 14 min swetagarg 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Oxbow 554,616
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 34 min kinky_girl 4,405
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 46 min Willie Linkage 63
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 47 min kinky_girl 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min bacon hater 763,397
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 1 hr prochoices 17
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 263,389
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Black Thunder 42 603,514
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 175,005

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE