57,379 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#87230 Apr 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, my favorite little pervert, you get to be main source of entertainment again, Ennis has played himself out.
Copcake are you still calling me Adolf? My name appeared in my post and itīs definetly not Adolf. Your homosexuality is listed under mortal and perverted sins in the bible and that will be definetly your problem with god not mine.
Adam

#87231 Apr 24, 2013
Poor Rick still thinks that his perverted homosexual lifestyle will bring him to paradise.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#87232 Apr 24, 2013
Too many socks, so little time.

THREAD's OVER
\

RIP
Adam

#87233 Apr 24, 2013
Poor Rick in Kansas doesnīt understand the teaching of Christ and the message of the bible. What we hear from him is shit after shit. Lies,assumption,suggestions,id eas and strange dreams are symptoms of his confused state of mind.
His blind interpretation of the bible and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. His misconceptions,fantasies and lies along with his misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate others views on his "holy" homosexuality.

Location hidden

#87238 Apr 24, 2013
YEP only juvenile socks left.

RIP

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87239 Apr 24, 2013
Vegeberry wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
The MOST boring and repetitive rear fornicator here is upset.
Ha ha ha.
That's why you bible pushing closet boys are soooo funny.
Lmao!Will it ever change? As usual a homosexual thinks the greatest insult they can throw at a heterosexual is calling them a homosexual too,(be it a closet one).

Who told you I believe in the bible? Lol! The homo's are getting confused; they think only bible bashers think homosexuals are unnatural, lmao! Way to label people. So understand this;
1) According to the religion homosexuality is a sin
2) I do not believe in religion but think gay sex is unnatural
3) I don't hate you or know or care of God hates you and I never said God hates anyone. I just know the bible and all other religions condemn it.
4) Gays on here trying to claim people misread the bible is funny.
5) Trying to validate yourself with the bible is funny.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#87241 Apr 24, 2013
s homosexuality a sin?
No 24,517 64%
Yes 13,208 35%
Current Total 37,725
_Olive_

Santa Cruz, CA

#87242 Apr 24, 2013
is homosexuality a sin?
No 24,517 64%
Yes 13,208 35%
Current Total 37,725

Nope!!!
_Olive_

San Diego, CA

#87243 Apr 24, 2013
Hey WasteWater, bring in your sock puppet LuLu Ford, who trails you like a snot-filled puppy.
She's always under your blouse, pop her out for us. Make her say something simpleminded and slavishly anti-feminist, like "Oh, WasteWater, my hero! If you say it's done and then boost it again, so will I. I just love to kiss your ass."

Location hidden

#87244 Apr 24, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go away ahole!
This thread is not about you.
It was never about you.
Sure it was the only bright spot in your dismal life, but only you knew that.
Everyone else said, "Uh oh, WasteWater's back, time to find the scroll key" LOL
BaaaaaWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Keep sniveling. Your feckless insults mean nothing to me.
_Olive_

Santa Cruz, CA

#87246 Apr 24, 2013
is homosexuality a sin?
No 24,517 64%
Yes 13,208 35%
Current Total 37,725

Says it all right there.
_Olive_

Santa Cruz, CA

#87247 Apr 24, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
Hey WasteWater, bring in your sock puppet LuLu Ford, who trails you like a snot-filled puppy.
She's always under your blouse, pop her out for us. Make her say something simpleminded and slavishly anti-feminist, like "Oh, WasteWater, my hero! If you say it's done and then boost it again, so will I. I just love to kiss your ass."
Hi. I've lost my mind.

Did anyone notice?

“ veggies beans berries ”

Since: Nov 12

grapes apples bananas

#87248 Apr 24, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!Will it ever change? As usual a homosexual thinks the greatest insult they can throw at a heterosexual is calling them a homosexual too,(be it a closet one).
Who told you I believe in the bible? Lol! The homo's are getting confused; they think only bible bashers think homosexuals are unnatural, lmao! Way to label people. So understand this;
1) According to the religion homosexuality is a sin
2) I do not believe in religion but think gay sex is unnatural
3) I don't hate you or know or care of God hates you and I never said God hates anyone. I just know the bible and all other religions condemn it.
4) Gays on here trying to claim people misread the bible is funny.
5) Trying to validate yourself with the bible is funny.
So sorry, buttlicker, but every word you just posted is wrong.
All of it.
None of it applies.

And no, I've never opened a bible in my life, never got close enough. Held a few song sheets at funerals, but they were in Latin, so I never got the sense of them either.

You are such a simpleton. All you bible pushing closet gays are.

Go away.
_Olive_

Santa Cruz, CA

#87249 Apr 24, 2013
Where is Popeye?
_Olive_

Santa Cruz, CA

#87250 Apr 24, 2013
ThisGayMixedGuy1 wrote:
I thought you were supposed to "LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE THYSELF" Maybe he forgot to write "Don't treat your neighbors like a**holes because that's all that will make you like like."
Ruins good trolling though.

Weaker egos seek ego gratification through abuse of others.
WTF

San Diego, CA

#87251 Apr 24, 2013
_Chartreuse_

Santa Cruz, CA

#87252 Apr 24, 2013
WTF wrote:
WTF?
Says It All

San Diego, CA

#87253 Apr 24, 2013
Rick Says It All

San Diego, CA

#87254 Apr 24, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
Looks like this thread is over now.
RIP

</quote>

Bite my ass, sock puppet of WasteWater.

IT AIN'T OVER TIL RICK THE KING - BOW BEFORE ME IS DONE HERE.

MORE EMPTY POSTING AHEAD!

MUCH MUCH MORE MANY MORE!
_Olive_

San Diego, CA

#87255 Apr 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
BaaaaaWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Keep sniveling. Your feckless insults mean nothing to me.
You always were the only one who thought your posts were worth making, although even you clearly don't bother to read them. Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 550,943
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,845
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Dally Mama 753,739
If Muslim women were smart... 13 min Otto Von Hapsburg 2
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 15 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,338
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Remnant of 144000 38,904
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min Trunketeer 4,840
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Dr_Zorderz 262,090
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE