Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

God´s curse be on all homosexuals and on this thread.
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

This thread is a good example of how retarded the bible belt is compared to the rest of the US.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Max wrote:
This thread is a good example of how retarded the bible belt is compared to the rest of the US.
Your parents must have known you would grow up to be gay. Max is such a gay name. Do you have a boyfriend called Tim who is huge and hairy?
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

This thread is a good example of how retarded the bible belt is compared to the rest of the US. By which I must mean here "in Canada".
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

This thread is a good example of how retarded the bible belt is compared to the rest of the US. By which I must mean here "in Canada".
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay is the Indian name for buttrag asswiper panhandlers.
You come from a long line of them.
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I'd like to say those last 3 posts were made by an impostor. Not like I find him offensive or anything, just lacks an extra sarcasm.
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I'd like to say that after six (6) years here I still don't know how Topix works.

ISTBPG,TTPPF
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rick the buttercup the wicked liar thinks of himself he is the king of the Sodomites.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Love like blood.

Since: Apr 13

Mind your manners

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

THE ANSWER'S IN TODAY'S PAPER.

Read it and learn!

http://tinyurl.com/IsItASin

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
(see above, if you feel the need)
Dear, the only idiot in our little discussion is you. You're the one trying to rationalize your beliefs here, not me. You pray that God hates the homosexual as much as you do, you torture the hell out of scripture to convince yourself that God might actually agree with you, you are so absolutely certain that you and you alone know what God thinks, but guess what pudding? God decides who gets HIS Christianity right, not His Christians. Here's a little reminder for you and I'll quote all the verses I say that I am going to:

Matthew 7:15-23

King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

We know you by your fruit sweetie, it's not good. Good luck on your little ugly prayers, from my reading of the book, you are definitely going to need it.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

_Chartruese_ wrote:
Read it and learn!
I read it, I learned you must be an idiot. Is that what you WANTED us to learn? You seem awfully persistent about it.

“Life is faster over the hill”

Since: Jan 10

On Top of Old Smokey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

And so I skimmed the Wikipedia page for Noah's Ark and found that the animals might not all have been in twos:

"According to one Midrash, it was God, or the angels, who gathered the animals to the ark, together with their food. As there had been no need to distinguish between clean and unclean animals before this time, the clean animals made themselves known by kneeling before Noah as they entered the ark. A differing opinion said that the ark itself distinguished clean animals from unclean, admitting seven pairs each of the former and one pair each of the latter."

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, the only idiot in our little discussion is you
First of all I do not hate you nor have I said God hates you. Wow! Want to play that victim card any harder; I SAID UNDER RELIGION HOMOSEXUALITY IS VIEWED AS MORE THAN A SIN. I THINK THE WORD THEY USED IS AN ABERRATION. It's viewed as an abomination. But do not try to Faust your guilt on me by claiming I hate you, so you can victimise yourself. You are no victim. You are some daft hedonistic fck! Who is trying to pretend bum-fcking is some sort of natural thing.

You even have the nerve to try and pretend that the bible that explicitly condemns homosexuality endorses it. It does not, has not, and will never unless you add some more fake verses to the bible.

Sanctimoniously quoting me all these verses from the bible explains to me your confusion in yourself. You remind me of those Zionist Jews who are not even Semite Jews but they use Anti-Semetic laws to protect their NAZI behaviour in the Middle East.

Save your crap, again I don't hate you, nor did I say God hates you, I did say under mankind's religion what you do is a sin. You can talk all the shit you like here what you do will still be a sin under all three monotheist religions.

Gays have used gay rights to infiltrate countries constitutions. So please don't give me that victim act fool.

“Call me Surprised”

Since: Apr 13

Ring-a-ding-ding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Read it and learn!

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Ennis, I feel sorry for you, I really do. Such a sad, sad, little boy.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
First of all...
You really don't pay too much attention to what you claim to be replying to. Sweetie, if you want to believe with all your little head that the Bible condemns homosexuality, that would be your problem with God, not mine. Thanks for playing, but I'm done wasting my time on your little rants.

“ veggies beans berries ”

Since: Nov 12

grapes apples bananas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm not a very religious person, and I haven't read the bible in my life, but I heard that somewhere in there it says kissing ass is also a sin? Hence the rush to say "God bless you" Correct me if I am wrong ....

“ veggies beans berries ”

Since: Nov 12

grapes apples bananas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Also, can you go to Hell for stepping on a crack and breaking your mother's back?
I mean I've never seen that to work, but I never dared try it myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,261 - 79,280 of89,377
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

740 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min yon 37,987
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 679,254
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 511,650
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min wilderide 216,283
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 250,268
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Ratloder 109,358
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 18 min yon 376
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••