Read it and learn!

http://tinyurl.com/IsItASin

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#87198 Apr 24, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
(see above, if you feel the need)
Dear, the only idiot in our little discussion is you. You're the one trying to rationalize your beliefs here, not me. You pray that God hates the homosexual as much as you do, you torture the hell out of scripture to convince yourself that God might actually agree with you, you are so absolutely certain that you and you alone know what God thinks, but guess what pudding? God decides who gets HIS Christianity right, not His Christians. Here's a little reminder for you and I'll quote all the verses I say that I am going to:

Matthew 7:15-23

King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

We know you by your fruit sweetie, it's not good. Good luck on your little ugly prayers, from my reading of the book, you are definitely going to need it.

this one

#87200 Apr 24, 2013
_Chartruese_ wrote:
THE ANSWER'S IN TODAY'S PAPER.
Read it and learn!
I read it, I learned you must be an idiot. Is that what you WANTED us to learn? You seem awfully persistent about it.

“Life is faster over the hill”

Since: Jan 10

On Top of Old Smokey

#87203 Apr 24, 2013
And so I skimmed the Wikipedia page for Noah's Ark and found that the animals might not all have been in twos:

"According to one Midrash, it was God, or the angels, who gathered the animals to the ark, together with their food. As there had been no need to distinguish between clean and unclean animals before this time, the clean animals made themselves known by kneeling before Noah as they entered the ark. A differing opinion said that the ark itself distinguished clean animals from unclean, admitting seven pairs each of the former and one pair each of the latter."

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87204 Apr 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, the only idiot in our little discussion is you
First of all I do not hate you nor have I said God hates you. Wow! Want to play that victim card any harder; I SAID UNDER RELIGION HOMOSEXUALITY IS VIEWED AS MORE THAN A SIN. I THINK THE WORD THEY USED IS AN ABERRATION. It's viewed as an abomination. But do not try to Faust your guilt on me by claiming I hate you, so you can victimise yourself. You are no victim. You are some daft hedonistic fck! Who is trying to pretend bum-fcking is some sort of natural thing.

You even have the nerve to try and pretend that the bible that explicitly condemns homosexuality endorses it. It does not, has not, and will never unless you add some more fake verses to the bible.

Sanctimoniously quoting me all these verses from the bible explains to me your confusion in yourself. You remind me of those Zionist Jews who are not even Semite Jews but they use Anti-Semetic laws to protect their NAZI behaviour in the Middle East.

Save your crap, again I don't hate you, nor did I say God hates you, I did say under mankind's religion what you do is a sin. You can talk all the shit you like here what you do will still be a sin under all three monotheist religions.

Gays have used gay rights to infiltrate countries constitutions. So please don't give me that victim act fool.

“Call me Surprised”

Since: Apr 13

Ring-a-ding-ding

#87206 Apr 24, 2013
THE ANSWER'S IN TODAY'S PAPER.

Read it and learn!

this one

#87207 Apr 24, 2013
Ennis, I feel sorry for you, I really do. Such a sad, sad, little boy.

this one

#87209 Apr 24, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
First of all...
You really don't pay too much attention to what you claim to be replying to. Sweetie, if you want to believe with all your little head that the Bible condemns homosexuality, that would be your problem with God, not mine. Thanks for playing, but I'm done wasting my time on your little rants.

“ veggies beans berries ”

Since: Nov 12

grapes apples bananas

#87211 Apr 24, 2013
I'm not a very religious person, and I haven't read the bible in my life, but I heard that somewhere in there it says kissing ass is also a sin? Hence the rush to say "God bless you" Correct me if I am wrong ....

grapes apples bananas

#87212 Apr 24, 2013
Also, can you go to Hell for stepping on a crack and breaking your mother's back?
I mean I've never seen that to work, but I never dared try it myself.

grapes apples bananas

#87213 Apr 24, 2013
Is it okay to steal bibles from church?
I mean the one thing cancels out the other.
But what if you then sell it at the used book store? Hard to judge then, right.

Location hidden

#87214 Apr 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't pay too much attention to what you claim to be replying to. Sweetie, if you want to believe with all your little head that the Bible condemns homosexuality, that would be your problem with God, not mine. Thanks for playing, but I'm done wasting my time on your little rants.
The only person ranting here is the one who posted over 26 biblical verses telling me I will be judged by God. I have not even said that to you I simply told you that the bible is explicitly against homosexuality. And it is, you can lie to yourself all you want, the bible is against homosexuality.

The reason why you have to stop is you know you are beat and you know you cannot slip a lie passed me. You have been trying to blag your way through this. And I', wondering why you would try and lie to people so shamelessly if you are not being paid to do this!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#87215 Apr 24, 2013
Poor Rick doesn´t understand the teaching of the bible. What we hear from him is shit after shit. Lies,assumption,suggestions,id eas & strange dreams are symptoms of his confused state of mind. His
blind interpretation of the bible and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. His misconceptions and fantasies along with his misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate others views on his "holy" homosexuality.

Location hidden

#87216 Apr 24, 2013
Vegeberry wrote:
I'm not a very religious person, and I haven't read the bible in my life, but I heard that somewhere in there it says kissing ass is also a sin? Hence the rush to say "God bless you" Correct me if I am wrong ....
Will you F off you boring repetitive old sod.

Location hidden

#87218 Apr 24, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I do not hate you nor have I said God hates you. Wow! Want to play that victim card any harder; I SAID UNDER RELIGION HOMOSEXUALITY IS VIEWED AS MORE THAN A SIN. I THINK THE WORD THEY USED IS AN ABERRATION. It's viewed as an abomination. But do not try to Faust your guilt on me by claiming I hate you, so you can victimise yourself. You are no victim. You are some daft hedonistic fck! Who is trying to pretend bum-fcking is some sort of natural thing.
You even have the nerve to try and pretend that the bible that explicitly condemns homosexuality endorses it. It does not, has not, and will never unless you add some more fake verses to the bible.
Sanctimoniously quoting me all these verses from the bible explains to me your confusion in yourself. You remind me of those Zionist Jews who are not even Semite Jews but they use Anti-Semetic laws to protect their NAZI behaviour in the Middle East.
Save your crap, again I don't hate you, nor did I say God hates you, I did say under mankind's religion what you do is a sin. You can talk all the shit you like here what you do will still be a sin under all three monotheist religions.
Gays have used gay rights to infiltrate countries constitutions. So please don't give me that victim act fool.
I meant *foist*

this one

#87220 Apr 24, 2013
Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, my favorite little pervert, you get to be main source of entertainment again, Ennis has played himself out.
Rick Dicks Mummy

Buffalo, NY

#87221 Apr 24, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
Looks like this thread is over now.
RIP

</quote>

Bite my grits sock puppet of WasteWater.

IT AIN'T OVER TIL RICK THE KING - BOW BEFORE ME IS DONE HERE.

MORE EMPTY POSTING AHEAD!

MUCH MUCH MORE MANY MORE!

“It's Grrr 8”

Since: Apr 13

Detroit, Tiger Town

#87222 Apr 24, 2013
Yawn, squared.
Thread over, squared.

I decree it, squared.

As if, squared. Ha ha.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#87224 Apr 24, 2013
Poor Rick still thinks that his homosexual lifestyle will bring him to paradise?

“Coffee prevents Alzheimer's”

Since: Aug 12

Wausau, WI

#87225 Apr 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
wrote:

Does this mean it's all over now?

Let this thread die.

RIP
Is that why you boosted it again for the millionth time?

What will you do when you cannot recycle your rants here?
No real world venue will take you, you've even been banned from the local park's, Ranter's Soapbox Corner.

Back so soon!
Whoda thunket!(Literary reference, look it up)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Dally Mama 775,576
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Classic 1,902
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min Al Capone 5,111
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,040
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Dr_Zorderz 265,174
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min June VanDerMark 559,626
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 36 min Clear Dharma 35
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Lyndi 175,682
More from around the web