Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87256 Apr 24, 2013
Vegeberry wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, buttlicker, but every word you just posted is wrong.
All of it.
None of it applies.
And no, I've never opened a bible in my life, never got close enough. Held a few song sheets at funerals, but they were in Latin, so I never got the sense of them either.
You are such a simpleton. All you bible pushing closet gays are.
Go away.
I repeat; the funniest thing ever is a homosexual who feels the best insult he can muster against a heterosexual is to claim you are the same as them but a closet version; lmao!

And NO everything I posted is not wrong. You are a homosexual calling people gay, you are a fool calling me bible basher when I don't even believe in religion.

And you are looking for ways to justify your butt-fucking activities. The best way you seem able to do this is 1) By claiming the bible does not condemn what you do, and 2) Claiming all males even Christians are like you, lmao!

Everyone should see the answer here. You don't like being a homo that's obvious.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#87257 Apr 24, 2013
Poor Rick in Kansas the wicked liar and servant of his daddy Satan the wicked one doesn´t understand the teaching of Christ and the message of the bible. What we hear from him is shit after shit. Lies,assumption,suggestions,
ideas, weak arguments and strange dreams are symptoms of his confused state of mind.
His blind interpretation of the bible and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. His misconceptions,fantasies along with his misguided sense of entitlement doesn´t dictate others views on his sick "holy" homosexuality.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#87258 Apr 24, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I order one of those Copcakes? Sounds hot!
Do the cops pop up out of the center like strippers?
They're only strippers dressed as cops of course, with bondage handcuffs.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#87259 Apr 24, 2013
CameronFromHarlan101010 wrote:
God made us who we are and the way we are and God doesn't make junk.
A very good saying.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#87260 Apr 24, 2013
I hate gay people and I'm gay myself that's why I always hump other gays but never let them hump me.

People say I'm weird but their whole society and values are as weird as I am to F--- and love people like I do.
Adam

#87261 Apr 24, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
A very good saying.
Rosa you wicked ignorant.There´s nothing holy being homosexual. Moron

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#87264 Apr 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
Cupcake, you can call yourself whatever in the f**k you want, but to me, you will always be Adolf, my favorite pervert.

this one

#87265 Apr 24, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
Rick in Kansas is far too stupid to understand that his "mis-naming"
Sweetie, I didn't give Adolf his name he took it himself. He hasn't always called himself Adam, like you, he would take whatever name suited his mood, I pissed him off one time and he actually posted using Adolf Hitler as his screen name. He's been Adolf to me ever since, I really don't care what he chooses to call himself. try and keep up.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#87266 Apr 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
What is this?
Gday Adam. Here's a man who can answer that for you:
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#87267 Apr 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I didn't give Adolf his name he took it himself. He hasn't always called himself Adam, like you, he would take whatever name suited his mood, I pissed him off one time and he actually posted using Adolf Hitler as his screen name. He's been Adolf to me ever since, I really don't care what he chooses to call himself. try and keep up.
I found it, Rick. Had to go back a couple of years on this thread, but here it is:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...

He calls himself Ayesh Quran on the next pages, which sounds like Mohammed's wife in drag.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#87268 Apr 25, 2013
The buybull is a work of fiction.
Adam

#87269 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, you can call yourself whatever in the f**k you want, but to me, you will always be Adolf, my favorite pervert.
You are the perverted homosexual seed of your daddy Satan the wicked one.Moron
Adam

#87270 Apr 25, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

You were mentioned in several places in the Bible.
One of the most famous part is in Leviticus.

18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.(Leviticus 18:22 NIV)[2]

20:13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.(Leviticus 20:13 NIV)[3]
Adam

#87271 Apr 25, 2013
Homosexuality is an abomination to the LORD. Everything what has to do with homosexuality is a fraud a fake.
lampus

Voorhees, NJ

#87272 Apr 25, 2013
i gotta say too man i think sometimes I be turning people gay man cuz this white guy tried to grab my ass and I was like wtf.. i'm not gay.. man i thought he was straight tryna tryna wtf.. man.. XD
lampus

Voorhees, NJ

#87273 Apr 25, 2013
wrong thread
lampus

Voorhees, NJ

#87274 Apr 25, 2013
i turn straight people gay on accident when both of us are straight..

this one

#87275 Apr 25, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
I found it, Rick. Had to go back a couple of years on this thread, but here it is:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
He calls himself Ayesh Quran on the next pages, which sounds like Mohammed's wife in drag.
I keep telling folk that one of my talents is helping folk make as big of a fool of themselves as they can. They don't believe me and then go about their merry way proving me right.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87276 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, you can call yourself whatever in the f**k you want, but to me, you will always be Adolf, my favorite pervert.
I won't say what you will always be to me, but it's a phrase and the first word starts with a 'B' and the second word starts with a 'F'
Adam

#87277 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I keep telling folk that one of my talents is helping folk make as big of a fool of themselves as they can. They don't believe me and then go about their merry way proving me right.
Tricky Ricky douchbag.Believe me you fool no one but yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Paul Porter1 828,859
how do I get a girl to like me 7 min andet1987 4
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 12 min andet1987 1,802
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 584,492
Gay skype sex teens only 16 min hardhero 4
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 18 min andet1987 5,800
Doctor REALITY's 'Dream Team'!!! 22 min Doctor REALITY 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 37 min dollarsbill 3,618
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min Peace_Warrior 611,843
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr karl44 442,889
More from around the web