The Big Apple

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

For those wondering why Rick in Kansas is always using terms like Sweetie and Sugar and Cupcake ....
... of course you think it's because he's mentally retarded, and that's part of it.

But the main reason is he thinks these are insults and will humiliate total strangers who are posting normally. Why? you ask ....well ...

Turns out those are the terms his mummy uses on him. But he never figured out why, so he confusedly decided they must be insults and humiliations.
Actually she uses them for the opposite reason:

Whenever they go out to eat, she has to start yelling at Rickie, and since he is so spacy she ends up screaming at him, "Rickie Dickie! Get your hands off your junk right NOW. And put your pants back on!" Then realizing that everyone in entire room at Chick-fil-A is staring at her, she adds "..Sugar Pie". And now he is embarrassed and humiliated, with everyone pointing and making their thumb and forefinger into the symbol for teeny-tiny.
She was really trying to soften her shouting fit, but he misinterpreted it.

Rick confusedly thinks it is part of the humiliation.

And that's why he does it.
Plus of course the mental retardation thing.

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas' photo:

Come to think about it, that must be a dead dog.

The picture is so fuzzy it must have been part of a larger one, one with a fat child.

If the dog were still alive, you could just borrow mummy's phone and take a decent picture.

So the dog is dead and there is no replacement.

I presume you weren't allowed a replacement since you killed that dog.

Was it an accident? Forgot to feed it? Tied it to a tree on a long rope and it tangled and choked itself? Or was it more active, like feeding it a big hunk of mummy's baking chocolate after being warn of the consequences. Or a blind beating?

Don't matter which, because whatever your answer/excuse is, I won't be reading it.

That's how Topix works. Sorry Jell-O Stix.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

You left wing nutsacks and homosexual sicko perverts are the sad joke on all of America.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Buttercup, what I get is you are more than happy to torture what the Bible actually says until you are absolutely and completely certain that is in agreement with what you choose to believe it "really" says. The Levite and the strangers who appeared to Lot weren't being threatened with "spiritual" death dear, but a very violent physical one, the dead concubine is proof of that. If you really want to pray that these stories mean that your version of God really, REALLY hates the homosexual, you go right ahead, it's just that you aren't real good at convincing me that I should be praying that along with you.
Rick---Buttercup, what I get is you are more than happy to torture what the Bible actually says until you are absolutely and completely certain that is in agreement with what you choose to believe it "really" says.

HughBe--- I accept that such is your misunderstanding, Ricky.

Rick--- The Levite and the strangers who appeared to Lot weren't being threatened with "spiritual" death dear, but a very violent physical one, the DEAD CONCUBINE is proof of that.

HughBe--- There is no DEAD CONCUBINE or concubine in Lot's story. Moreover it was the LEVITE who killed his concubine. Take your time and read the verses again and do so sloooly. Read Judges 19: 29-30.

Rick---If you really want to pray that these stories mean that your version of God really, REALLY hates the homosexual, you go right ahead, it's just that you aren't real good at convincing me that I should be praying that along with you.

HughBe-- please read this entire post very carefully and slowly. God does NOT hate the homosexual and I NEVER said that He did. He HATES homosexuality just like how He HATES; Adultery, MURDER, LYING etc.

Getting back to previous posts.

Rick in Kansas --It was a death threat there too dipstick, just nobody thought to point out the obvious for future idiots like you.

HughBe----cite the words.(I am still waiting, Ricky.)

Chapter 19 the men declared their intentions i.e. "Bring out the man that came into your house, so that we may be intimate(SEX) with him."

So, the men DECLARED their INTENTIONS and it was to have SEX. They made NO mention of killing the Levite and indeed they did NOT kill the concubine who they later knew.

Before I go any further , give me ONE good reason why they would want to kill the Levite.(I am still waiting, Ricky)

Chapter 20 the Levite said "Me they intended to kill" and I am saying to you that the men made no such declaration.

I believe that the Levite regarded the intended HOMOSEXUAL rape as a DEATH threat.

In other words, the Levite regarded it as SPIRITUAL death. It is like the SPIRITUAL death found in Genesis where God said "of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Now, they did NOT physically die the same literal day but they certainly died SPIRITUALLY that very same day.

I shall now add that the potential homosexual RAPE was also deemed by the Levite as, psychological, emotional DEATH in addition to the spiritual death that I mentioned previously.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The word intimate did not exist when the original myth was written. You have simply illustrated another poor translation of the Bible. Your understanding is ever worse. In the inhospitable land, inviting guests into the home was a way of showing love and compassion. To mistreat those guests shows a sin against compassion just as your constant abuse of homosexuals sins against compassion.
LORD HAVE MERCY
Waste---The word intimate did not exist when the original myth was written.

HughBe--- I did NOT say that the word INTIMATE existed when Moses wrote the story.

Waste---You have simply illustrated another poor translation of the Bible.

HughBe--- I used the Complete Jewish Bible found at the Chabad site.

Waste---Your understanding is ever worse.

HughBe--- Noted

Waste---In the inhospitable land, inviting guests into the home was a way of showing love and compassion.

HughBe--- Note, the strangers were shown HOSPITALITY. Did you not read it? It is there so go back and read slowly.

Also, I am confident that YOU would have taken the overtures of the MEN of the city to be very WARM, friendly and HOSPITABLE, so what is your point?.

If women came and made those overtures to me then I would take it the overtures to be WARM, hospitable etc. BUT no doubt you would take the women's overtures as INHOSPITABLE.

Waste--- To mistreat those guests shows a sin against compassion just as your constant abuse of homosexuals sins against compassion.
LORD HAVE MERCY

HughBe--- Wake-up

Now take your time and read what follows.

"Bring out the MAN that came into your house, so that we may be INTIMATE with him."
" the master of the house, went out to them and said to them, "No, my brothers, do NOT do so WICKEDLY now."

"Here is my VIRGIN daughter, and his concubine, I will bring them out now and (you should) afflict(SEX) them, and do with them as you please"
" But the men did not want to listen to him"

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
What is this?
One of the many psychotic ramblings in the book of Leviticus - why do you ask?

Since: Jan 12

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

God made us who we are and the way we are and God doesn't make junk.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
I couldn´t find one single passage in my bibel where god or Jesus says homosexuality is god´s plan to control the overpopulation or anything that supports homosexuality.
Did you find anything about computers? In vitro fertilization? Cell phones? Stem cells? Penicillin?
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Homosexuality is as much of a sin as pedophilia, it is normal, it happens in nature and it must be dealt with accordingly.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

CameronFromHarlan101010 wrote:
God made us who we are and the way we are and God doesn't make junk.
Cameron---God made us who we are and the way we are and God doesn't make junk

HughBE-- Brilliant. Some will say God made the paedophiles, bestialist etc. and as YOU know God doesn't make junk.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

No it isn't.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Waste---The word intimate did not exist when the original myth was written.
HughBe--- I did NOT say that the word INTIMATE existed when Moses wrote the story.
Waste---You have simply illustrated another poor translation of the Bible.
HughBe--- I used the Complete Jewish Bible found at the Chabad site.
Waste---Your understanding is ever worse.
HughBe--- Noted
Waste---In the inhospitable land, inviting guests into the home was a way of showing love and compassion.
HughBe--- Note, the strangers were shown HOSPITALITY. Did you not read it? It is there so go back and read slowly.
Also, I am confident that YOU would have taken the overtures of the MEN of the city to be very WARM, friendly and HOSPITABLE, so what is your point?.
If women came and made those overtures to me then I would take it the overtures to be WARM, hospitable etc. BUT no doubt you would take the women's overtures as INHOSPITABLE.
Waste--- To mistreat those guests shows a sin against compassion just as your constant abuse of homosexuals sins against compassion.
LORD HAVE MERCY
HughBe--- Wake-up
Now take your time and read what follows.
"Bring out the MAN that came into your house, so that we may be INTIMATE with him."
" the master of the house, went out to them and said to them, "No, my brothers, do NOT do so WICKEDLY now."
"Here is my VIRGIN daughter, and his concubine, I will bring them out now and (you should) afflict(SEX) them, and do with them as you please"
" But the men did not want to listen to him"
The passage posted had the word Intimate in it, otherwise I would never have taken exception with the word.

in·ti·mate1 (nt-mt) KEY

ADJECTIVE:
Marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity.
Relating to or indicative of one's deepest nature: intimate prayers.
Essential; innermost: the intimate structure of matter.
Marked by informality and privacy: an intimate nightclub.
Very personal; private: an intimate letter.
Of or involved in a sexual relationship.
NOUN:
A close friend or confidant.

Intimate shows closeness. The men of Sodom were seeking to rape and abuse. The word intimate does not fit the passage.

NEXT

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
I'll make this simple for you, you are free to believe as you want and pray like heck that God actually agrees with your morally offensive choices, but as far as convincing me that you're right, not so much.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Orthapod 1 wrote:
For those wondering...
Ennis dear, you've gotten monotonous, regurgitating the same posts over and over again is just boorish. I have to award the title to Adolf by default, you're just not man enough to be my b*****.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The passage posted had the word Intimate in it, otherwise I would never have taken exception with the word.
in·ti·mate1 (nt-mt) KEY
ADJECTIVE:
Marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity.
Relating to or indicative of one's deepest nature: intimate prayers.
Essential; innermost: the intimate structure of matter.
Marked by informality and privacy: an intimate nightclub.
Very personal; private: an intimate letter.
Of or involved in a sexual relationship.
NOUN:
A close friend or confidant.
Intimate shows closeness. The men of Sodom were seeking to rape and abuse. The word intimate does not fit the passage.
NEXT
Waste---The passage posted had the word Intimate in it, otherwise I would never have taken exception with the word.

HughBe--- From the start it was clear to me that the word INTIMATE was in the passage that I quoted. So, its existence was never being disputed by me. Having said that I maintain , I did NOT say that the word INTIMATE existed when Moses wrote the story.

The rabbis or translators used INTIMATE and I had no difficulty in understanding their choice of word and in my opinion although it was not the original word, its essence captured the original meaning.

Let me provide the ORIGINAL or KJV version as I believe that you should be more comfortable with it. Note, the word used by the KJV is KNOW and I know that you are more at ease with it than INTIMATE.

"Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may KNOW them." Lot story.

" Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may KNOW him" Levite and concubine story.

Finally, tell me the meanings of KNOW.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'll make this simple for you, you are free to believe as you want and pray like heck that God actually agrees with your morally offensive choices, but as far as convincing me that you're right, not so much.
You have a very strange concept of "morally offensive".

regards
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If at first you don't succeed, ask a sillier question, having failed again, top it. Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, way to show Ennis who is going to be alpha among my betas.
"ADAM and EVE" were an experiment, lab rats of a sort, being humans, they still bit the hand of the one feeding them and got their naked butts released back into the wild with the rest of us. What did you learn from this couple who, if literally the only couple on the planet, would have killed us off at the 2nd generation by only having had three sons and no daughters?
Why you say that about Adam and Eve? The One who created them was Going to see that they did not become extinct.

Just an imperfect example, the House of Saud the Rulers of Saudi Arabia have grown to 6000-7000 people in just three generations.

And in fact every new specie, came with a single specimen.
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Man and woman were made to work and live a normal life. Anyone not living the Catholic lifestyle should be shot, Muslims first.

“unintelligible ”

Since: Mar 13

Gobi Desert, Outer Mongolia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

THE ANSWER IS IN TODAY'S PAPER.

Read up and learn!

http://tinyurl.com/IsItASin

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Re: Rick in Kansas' photo:

Come to think about it, that must be a dead dog.

The picture is so fuzzy it must have been part of a larger one, one with a fat child.

If the dog were still alive, you could just borrow mummy's phone and take a decent picture.

So the dog is dead and there is no replacement.

I presume you weren't allowed a replacement since you killed that dog.

Was it an accident? Forgot to feed it? Tied it to a tree on a long rope and it tangled and choked itself? Or was it more active, like feeding it a big hunk of mummy's baking chocolate after being warn of the consequences. Or a blind beating?

Don't matter which, because whatever your answer/excuse is, I won't be reading it.

That's how Topix works. Sorry Jell-O Stix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,201 - 79,220 of89,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

519 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 679,085
Homosexuality isn't just a sin, it's an ABOMINA... 14 min Rosa_Winkel 33
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min Student 37,980
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 28 min Dale_Harris 52,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min pusherman_ 511,524
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Dang It 109,330
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,389
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr nanoanomaly 216,172
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 3 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••