<quoted text>
A very good saying.
Rosa you wicked ignorant.There´s nothing holy being homosexual. Moron

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#87264 Apr 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
Cupcake, you can call yourself whatever in the f**k you want, but to me, you will always be Adolf, my favorite pervert.

this one

#87265 Apr 24, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
Rick in Kansas is far too stupid to understand that his "mis-naming"
Sweetie, I didn't give Adolf his name he took it himself. He hasn't always called himself Adam, like you, he would take whatever name suited his mood, I pissed him off one time and he actually posted using Adolf Hitler as his screen name. He's been Adolf to me ever since, I really don't care what he chooses to call himself. try and keep up.
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#87266 Apr 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
What is this?
Gday Adam. Here's a man who can answer that for you:
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#87267 Apr 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I didn't give Adolf his name he took it himself. He hasn't always called himself Adam, like you, he would take whatever name suited his mood, I pissed him off one time and he actually posted using Adolf Hitler as his screen name. He's been Adolf to me ever since, I really don't care what he chooses to call himself. try and keep up.
I found it, Rick. Had to go back a couple of years on this thread, but here it is:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...

He calls himself Ayesh Quran on the next pages, which sounds like Mohammed's wife in drag.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#87268 Apr 25, 2013
The buybull is a work of fiction.
Adam

Germany

#87269 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, you can call yourself whatever in the f**k you want, but to me, you will always be Adolf, my favorite pervert.
You are the perverted homosexual seed of your daddy Satan the wicked one.Moron
Adam

Germany

#87270 Apr 25, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

You were mentioned in several places in the Bible.
One of the most famous part is in Leviticus.

18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.(Leviticus 18:22 NIV)[2]

20:13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.(Leviticus 20:13 NIV)[3]
Adam

Germany

#87271 Apr 25, 2013
Homosexuality is an abomination to the LORD. Everything what has to do with homosexuality is a fraud a fake.
lampus

Howell, MI

#87272 Apr 25, 2013
i gotta say too man i think sometimes I be turning people gay man cuz this white guy tried to grab my ass and I was like wtf.. i'm not gay.. man i thought he was straight tryna tryna wtf.. man.. XD
lampus

Howell, MI

#87273 Apr 25, 2013
wrong thread
lampus

Howell, MI

#87274 Apr 25, 2013
i turn straight people gay on accident when both of us are straight..

this one

#87275 Apr 25, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
I found it, Rick. Had to go back a couple of years on this thread, but here it is:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
He calls himself Ayesh Quran on the next pages, which sounds like Mohammed's wife in drag.
I keep telling folk that one of my talents is helping folk make as big of a fool of themselves as they can. They don't believe me and then go about their merry way proving me right.

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87276 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, you can call yourself whatever in the f**k you want, but to me, you will always be Adolf, my favorite pervert.
I won't say what you will always be to me, but it's a phrase and the first word starts with a 'B' and the second word starts with a 'F'
Adam

Germany

#87277 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I keep telling folk that one of my talents is helping folk make as big of a fool of themselves as they can. They don't believe me and then go about their merry way proving me right.
Tricky Ricky douchbag.Believe me you fool no one but yourself.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#87278 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I keep telling folk
"I keep telling folk that one of my talents is helping folk make as big of a fool of themselves as they can. They don't believe me and then go about their merry way proving me right"

That sounds like a disclaimer or deflection to divert attention from the fact you are looking like the biggest fool yourself.

I didn't think helping people look like fools should involve you looking like a fool too. It can be argued that anyone debating ot even conversing with you looks like a fool because they converse and debate on your level.

mandingowillsay

Location hidden

#87279 Apr 25, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gday Adam. Here's a man who can answer that for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DgrRn2XbKFMXX
Come on Rosa those anti-gay maniacal women are fruitcakes. But there are perfectly sane people who don't walk around with silly signs about eating babies who also detest the act and the promotion of the act.
_Olive_

Houston, TX

#87283 Apr 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas, The Empty Poster, proves his moniker again.

this one

#87284 Apr 25, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
I won't say what you will always be to me, but it's a phrase and the first word starts with a 'B' and the second word starts with a 'F'
That's fine by sweetie, but just so you know, your opinion of me is actually better than the one I have of you. Have a nice day....

this one

#87285 Apr 25, 2013
I'm not trying to fool anyone, Adolf. You are more than capable of doing that for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 646,783
Choosing the best candidate 10 min Kamal Hussain 10
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 53 min Steve III 44,711
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 53 min Shawn091 720
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr It aint necessari... 49,240
Antwan Carter 1 hr SnowBunny1 4
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 1 hr John 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr VIKING 971,782
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 11 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web