|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever floats your boat, you can stop sharing now.
Oh no, I float other people s boats, but they don't get to float in mine.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Copcake I am definetly not the right guy for you to play.
Of course you are Adolf, you are my favorite pervert. Why won't you believe me? You aren't merely the right guy dear, sometimes you are THE only guy to play. just not right now. Sorry. Sometimes its more fun to play the field, especially when it's so fruitful.
Adam wrote:
All we hear from you shit after shit.
I imagine that is a regular problem for you given where you keep the head your ears are attached to.
Adam wrote:
I asked you one simple question.
Yes you did dear, twice and I answered it, twice. you really should pay attention.
Adam wrote:
The bible clearly say homosexual act is an abomination to the LORD.
No dear, that is what YOU say your Bible says. If that is what you want to pray for, you go right ahead. But go on...
Adam wrote:
The question was which part of the bible old and new testament you donīt understand regarding homosexual lifestyle?
No dear, that is your question NOW. You had been asking me, "Which part of the bible you donīt understand?". The answer to which is still, "The part of the Bible I seriously don't understand, is the part that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention."

As to your new, equally grammatically challenged version, "which part of the bible old and new testament you donīt understand regarding homosexual lifestyle?"

The part of the Bible, old and New testament, I seriously don't understand, is the part "regarding homosexual lifestyle" that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I'm not here to humiliate anyone sweetie, I let you do that on your own. And Ennis, right now, you're giving Adolf a run for his money on that score and he's tough to beat.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

@ Rick in Kansas

Let's make the question easier for you "sweetie". When god created ADAM and EVE what was the idea behind?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Adam wrote:
@ Rick in Kansas
Let's make the question easier for you "sweetie". When god created ADAM and EVE what was the idea behind?
There is no god.

Do you have any other questions?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are Adolf, you are my favorite pervert. Why won't you believe me? You aren't merely the right guy dear, sometimes you are THE only guy to play. just not right now. Sorry. Sometimes its more fun to play the field, especially when it's so fruitful.

Childish responds
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine that is a regular problem for you given where you keep the head your ears are attached to. <quoted text>Yes you did dear, twice and I answered it, twice. you really should pay attention.
You're just trying to distract from the topic.

Donīt try to reflect it on me dick.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No dear, that is what YOU say your Bible says. If that is what you want to pray for, you go right ahead. But go on... <quoted text>No dear, that is your question NOW. You had been asking me, "Which part of the bible you donīt understand?". The answer to which is still, "The part of the Bible I seriously don't understand, is the part that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention."
Of course you donīt understand the bible because you proved yourself being ignorant and sick in your head
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>As to your new, equally grammatically challenged version, "which part of the bible old and new testament you donīt understand regarding homosexual lifestyle?"
The part of the Bible, old and New testament, I seriously don't understand, is the part "regarding homosexual lifestyle" that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

@Rick in Kansas

What was the reason for Adam and Eve's creation?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

@Rick in Kansas

"Sweetie" Cupcake which part of the bible you donīt understand?

Is it Genesis 1:28 and 2:22-24 the creation of ADAM and EVE?
Is it the story of Sodom and Gomorrah and itīs destruction ?
leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 ?
Is it Mathews 19:4-6 ?
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and 7:1-16 ?
Ephesians 5:22-23 ?
Mark 10:6-9 ?'
Romans. 1:26-27 ?
Jude 1:7 ?Romans 1:26-27

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@ Rick in Kansas
If at first you don't succeed, ask a sillier question, having failed again, top it. Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, way to show Ennis who is going to be alpha among my betas.

"ADAM and EVE" were an experiment, lab rats of a sort, being humans, they still bit the hand of the one feeding them and got their naked butts released back into the wild with the rest of us. What did you learn from this couple who, if literally the only couple on the planet, would have killed us off at the 2nd generation by only having had three sons and no daughters?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

What is this?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Childish responds
Somebody's jealous I'm playing with other idiots, aren't they? Don't be mad, you're still my favorite.
Adam wrote:
Donīt try to reflect it on me dick.
You were the one complaining about hearing sh*t, I merely pointed out why that was happening to you.
Adam wrote:
Of course you donīt understand the bible because you proved yourself being ignorant and sick in your head
Who said that I don't understand the Bible sweetie? I just don't get the parts that are telling you that you aren't in need of psychiatric intervention, or at least adult supervision.
Adam wrote:
What topic is that dear? The one I'm currently working on is which of my stalkers I can get to flip out the worst.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them".

To whom it refers? Male prostitution? Not homosexuality among them?
What is the difference? Isnīt it active (the sodomizer) and paasiv(sodomized) among them?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
What is this?
I know, I know. It's a verse from a book in the Bible that you yourself likely don't follow like it says you are supposed to. What did you think it was?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If at first you don't succeed, ask a sillier question, having failed again, top it. Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, way to show Ennis who is going to be alpha among my betas.
"ADAM and EVE" were an experiment, lab rats of a sort, being humans, they still bit the hand of the one feeding them and got their naked butts released back into the wild with the rest of us. What did you learn from this couple who, if literally the only couple on the planet, would have killed us off at the 2nd generation by only having had three sons and no daughters?
An experiment? And then god told ADAM and EVE to be fruitful. so are you assuming that god gave his ok for ADAM and EVE to create ADAM and STEVE and EVE and JANE to have homosexual relation and to control the overpopulation? Not real bright are you?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I know. It's a verse from a book in the Bible that you yourself likely don't follow like it says you are supposed to. What did you think it was?
That was refering to you "sweetie".

“unintelligible ”

Since: Mar 13

Gobi Desert, Outer Mongolia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

THE ANSWER'S IN TODAY'S PAPER.

Read and learn!

http://tinyurl.com/IsItASin
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

The story of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Are you still assume it has nothing to do with sodomy "homosexuality"among men?

What is it? Gang rape?
dishospitality?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

@Rick In Kansas

Mathews 19:4-6
"Haven’t you read,” he replied,“that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said,‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
An experiment? And then god told ADAM and EVE to be fruitful. so are you assuming that god gave his ok for ADAM and EVE to create ADAM and STEVE and EVE and JANE to have homosexual relation and to control the overpopulation? Not real bright are you?
Adolf dumpling, you continue to underestimate me, I'm far brighter than you seem to hope. Sweetie, it would help if you had read the book before you came to get schooled, but here's the short version. God creates the species human on day 6 of week one, he makes us in all of our infinite varieties and sends us on our merry way to be fruitful and multiply and most importantly, have dominion over the Earth. God takes the day off. Day 1 of week two, God takes ONE of the original males, Adam and gives him a world where God retains dominion over the Earth, He gives him Eve and the same set of instructions he gave the rest of us, except he tells them alone to never to disobey Him. It was an experiment that failed miserably. All those same sex couples you are so freaked out about, God gave us those even before He came up with the idea for "ADAM and EVE"....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,161 - 79,180 of89,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

463 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 512,950
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Dang It 110,123
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessarily so 682,204
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 min THAMILAN 367
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Buck Crick 217,745
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 17 min Joe Fryday 191,379
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min onemale 250,584
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min pusherman_ 596,710
•••
•••
•••