57,216 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#87066 Apr 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Alright Adolf, if you're going to beg that badly, I'll throw you a bone.
The part of the Bible I seriously don't understand, is the part that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention.
First I am not a dog and you speak for no one but yourself. Secondly we are still waiting for your answer. Whereīs your answer Copcake?
Devils Doorbell

Scranton, PA

#87068 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Who cares what phony baloney people calling themselves Christian have to say?
All of your posts are dripping with hate, fear, and scorn.

If that's your version of Christ, you are not a Christian, nor even an EX-Christian.

Pure poseur.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#87069 Apr 23, 2013
Max wrote:
They say gay people are going to burn in hell. I can tell you that after a sexual intercourse, their asses burns like hell.
If it does dear, you're not doing it right.

this one

#87070 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
First I am not a dog and you speak for no one but yourself.
Adolf, bunny, you should know by now that you have no say in how I choose to speak to you and you should also know that I have never claimed otherwise. Try and catch up. Secondly we are still waiting for your answer.
Adam wrote:
Whereīs your answer Copcake?
You missed it? My reply was only two sentences long, for crying out loud. You really should work on your attention span dumpling, not good.

Let me try again:

Adolf asks, "Which part of the bible you donīt understand?"

To which I replied, "The part of the Bible I seriously don't understand, is the part that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention."

Did that help, pudding?
Max

Montréal, Canada

#87071 Apr 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If it does dear, you're not doing it right.
Oh no no no, I am doing it right and just how I like it, because I'm the man and I like it rough
Adam

#87072 Apr 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, bunny, you should know by now that you have no say in how I choose to speak to you and you should also know that I have never claimed otherwise. Try and catch up. Secondly we are still waiting for your answer. <quoted text>You missed it? My reply was only two sentences long, for crying out loud. You really should work on your attention span dumpling, not good.
Let me try again:
Adolf asks, "Which part of the bible you donīt understand?"
To which I replied, "The part of the Bible I seriously don't understand, is the part that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention."
Did that help, pudding?
Copcake I am definetly not the right guy for you to play.
All we hear from you shit after shit. I asked you one simple question. The bible clearly say homosexual act is an abomination to the LORD. The question was which part of the bible old and new testament you donīt understand regarding homosexual lifestyle?

I ask you once again which part of the bible you donīt understand?

“unintelligible ”

Since: Mar 13

Gobi Desert, Outer Mongolia

#87073 Apr 23, 2013
THE ANSWER IS IN TODAY'S PAPER.

Read it and learn!

http://tinyurl.com/IsItASin

“lovin whole wheat flakes”

Since: Apr 12

The Big Apple

#87074 Apr 23, 2013
For those wondering why Rick in Kansas is always using terms like Sweetie and Sugar and Cupcake ....
... of course you think it's because he's mentally retarded, and that's part of it.

But the main reason is he thinks these are insults and will humiliate total strangers who are posting normally. Why? you ask ....well ...

Turns out those are the terms his mummy uses on him. But he never figured out why, so he confusedly decided they must be insults and humiliations.
Actually she uses them for the opposite reason:

Whenever they go out to eat, she has to start yelling at Rickie, and since he is so spacy she ends up screaming at him, "Rickie Dickie! Get your hands off your junk right NOW. And put your pants back on!" Then realizing that everyone in entire room at Chick-fil-A is staring at her, she adds "..Sugar Pie". And now he is embarrassed and humiliated, with everyone pointing and making their thumb and forefinger into the symbol for teeny-tiny.
She was really trying to soften her shouting fit, but he misinterpreted it.

Rick confusedly thinks it's part of the humiliation.

And that's why he does it.
Plus of course the mental retardation thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

this one

#87075 Apr 23, 2013
Max wrote:
Oh no no no, I am doing it right and just how I like it, because I'm the man and I like it rough
Whatever floats your boat, you can stop sharing now.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#87076 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
All we hear from you shit after shit. I asked you one simple question. The bible clearly say homosexual act is an abomination to the LORD. The question was which part of the bible old and new testament you donīt understand regarding homosexual lifestyle?
I ask you once again which part of the bible you donīt understand?
Where can I order one of those Copcakes? Sounds hot!

Do the cops pop up out of the center like strippers?
Max

Montréal, Canada

#87077 Apr 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever floats your boat, you can stop sharing now.
Oh no, I float other people s boats, but they don't get to float in mine.

this one

#87078 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
Of course you are Adolf, you are my favorite pervert. Why won't you believe me? You aren't merely the right guy dear, sometimes you are THE only guy to play. just not right now. Sorry. Sometimes its more fun to play the field, especially when it's so fruitful.
Adam wrote:
All we hear from you shit after shit.
I imagine that is a regular problem for you given where you keep the head your ears are attached to.
Adam wrote:
I asked you one simple question.
Yes you did dear, twice and I answered it, twice. you really should pay attention.
Adam wrote:
The bible clearly say homosexual act is an abomination to the LORD.
No dear, that is what YOU say your Bible says. If that is what you want to pray for, you go right ahead. But go on...
Adam wrote:
The question was which part of the bible old and new testament you donīt understand regarding homosexual lifestyle?
No dear, that is your question NOW. You had been asking me, "Which part of the bible you donīt understand?". The answer to which is still, "The part of the Bible I seriously don't understand, is the part that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention."

As to your new, equally grammatically challenged version, "which part of the bible old and new testament you donīt understand regarding homosexual lifestyle?"

The part of the Bible, old and New testament, I seriously don't understand, is the part "regarding homosexual lifestyle" that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention.

this one

#87079 Apr 23, 2013
I'm not here to humiliate anyone sweetie, I let you do that on your own. And Ennis, right now, you're giving Adolf a run for his money on that score and he's tough to beat.
Adam

#87080 Apr 23, 2013
@ Rick in Kansas

Let's make the question easier for you "sweetie". When god created ADAM and EVE what was the idea behind?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#87081 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
@ Rick in Kansas
Let's make the question easier for you "sweetie". When god created ADAM and EVE what was the idea behind?
There is no god.

Do you have any other questions?
Adam

#87082 Apr 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are Adolf, you are my favorite pervert. Why won't you believe me? You aren't merely the right guy dear, sometimes you are THE only guy to play. just not right now. Sorry. Sometimes its more fun to play the field, especially when it's so fruitful.

Childish responds
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine that is a regular problem for you given where you keep the head your ears are attached to. <quoted text>Yes you did dear, twice and I answered it, twice. you really should pay attention.
You're just trying to distract from the topic.

Donīt try to reflect it on me dick.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No dear, that is what YOU say your Bible says. If that is what you want to pray for, you go right ahead. But go on... <quoted text>No dear, that is your question NOW. You had been asking me, "Which part of the bible you donīt understand?". The answer to which is still, "The part of the Bible I seriously don't understand, is the part that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention."
Of course you donīt understand the bible because you proved yourself being ignorant and sick in your head
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>As to your new, equally grammatically challenged version, "which part of the bible old and new testament you donīt understand regarding homosexual lifestyle?"
The part of the Bible, old and New testament, I seriously don't understand, is the part "regarding homosexual lifestyle" that you seem to think tells you that you shouldn't be seeking psychiatric intervention.
You're just trying to distract from the topic.
Adam

#87083 Apr 23, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

What was the reason for Adam and Eve's creation?
Adam

#87084 Apr 23, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

"Sweetie" Cupcake which part of the bible you donīt understand?

Is it Genesis 1:28 and 2:22-24 the creation of ADAM and EVE?
Is it the story of Sodom and Gomorrah and itīs destruction ?
leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 ?
Is it Mathews 19:4-6 ?
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and 7:1-16 ?
Ephesians 5:22-23 ?
Mark 10:6-9 ?'
Romans. 1:26-27 ?
Jude 1:7 ?Romans 1:26-27

this one

#87085 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
@ Rick in Kansas
If at first you don't succeed, ask a sillier question, having failed again, top it. Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, way to show Ennis who is going to be alpha among my betas.

"ADAM and EVE" were an experiment, lab rats of a sort, being humans, they still bit the hand of the one feeding them and got their naked butts released back into the wild with the rest of us. What did you learn from this couple who, if literally the only couple on the planet, would have killed us off at the 2nd generation by only having had three sons and no daughters?
Adam

#87086 Apr 23, 2013
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

What is this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Karma is a_______ 740,101
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min HipGnosis 173,820
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min USA Born 543,051
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min KiMare 227,811
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 27 min Donald 29
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 31 min vanathiyazhini 5,386
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Dr_Zorderz 259,673
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••