Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

58,177 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

reagal

Huntsville, AL

#86772 Apr 17, 2013
Yes , homosexuality is a sin. All homosexuals will burn in Hell forever. I can see why.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86773 Apr 17, 2013
reagal wrote:
Yes , homosexuality is a sin. All homosexuals will burn in Hell forever. I can see why.
Sweetie, if that's what you want to pray, knock yourself out. Hopefully for your sake, God has a sense of humor.
reagal

Huntsville, AL

#86774 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if that's what you want to pray, knock yourself out. Hopefully for your sake, God has a sense of humor.
You are a sick and mentally ill human. You are also very desensitized and deluded.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86775 Apr 17, 2013
reagal wrote:
You are a sick and mentally ill human. You are also very desensitized and deluded.
Is this your "professional" assessment sweetie, or are you just praying for something else that you aren't going to get?
Bob

Tenino, WA

#86776 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Is this your "professional" assessment sweetie, or are you just praying for something else that you aren't going to get?
The Sin.

The Guilt.

The SHAME.

The GAY SHAME !

The SHAME of being GAY !

Common gay diseases listed below:

1. Anal Cancer.(Ass Cancer)
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Giardia lamblia.
5. Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Microsporidia.
10. Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Condyloma acuminata.
15. Homosexual Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hampster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal demonic death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome - lisping with limp wrist - demonic !

Gay = Got AIDS Yet !

Limp wrist and lisping ?

Total gay shame.

Complete gay shame.

Time for a little gay shame parade.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#86777 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if that's what you want to pray, knock yourself out. Hopefully for your sake, God has a sense of humor.
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”

Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.

No pride only SHAME.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#86778 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
But(t) head that is why you were created, you know sense of humor sweetie.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#86779 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Make that two, but I can't really take much credit for the last one, he was already babbling when he started.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

No pride only SHAME.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#86780 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
And yet another poster reduced to drunken childish babbling.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Bob

Tenino, WA

#86781 Apr 17, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
If homosexuality occurs, then why is it apparently "unnatural?" If something exists then by all terms it is itself natural.
You also forget that homosexuality is common among non human animals as well. For example, several studies on giraffe behaviour revealed that around 30 - 75% of non combative interactions between males were of same sex intercourse, with one particular study showing a 94% incidence of male homosexuality.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Bob

Tenino, WA

#86782 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Is this your "professional" assessment sweetie, or are you just praying for something else that you aren't going to get?
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”

Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#86783 Apr 17, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Other diseases suffered by me include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”
Wow

:O
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#86785 Apr 18, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
:O
God created ADAM and EVE not ADAM and STEVE or EVE and JANE.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#86786 Apr 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
God created ADAM and EVE not ADAM and STEVE or EVE and JANE.
That old cliche'. Ok then, Steve was the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#86787 Apr 18, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it mental illness which made you create so many new sock puppets?
They're out in force lately, that's for sure. One troll having a big conversation with the voices.

“Call me Surprised”

Ring-a-ding-ding

#86788 Apr 18, 2013
Still can't answer the question Rickie baby fluffy bunny full of methane, you are such a little widdle retarded lumpkin?

That's because you are stupid.

You have no idea what is going on around you.

And no idea about how Topix works.

Truly in over your little pudding head!

Ha.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#86789 Apr 18, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
They're out in force lately, that's for sure. One troll having a big conversation with the voices.
Thanks for showing yourself being ignorant and stupid.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#86790 Apr 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing yourself being ignorant and stupid.
No worries, Dumkopf.

Cave Of The Winds

#86791 Apr 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What a bizarre fantasy life you have got going on there pudding, have you considered therapy? You should, really.
</quote>

Whenever a poster recommends therapy, you know they are retarded. They cannot grasp what is happening.

That "pudding" you are eating was just made by your mangy dog.
_Olive_

Mountain View, CA

#86792 Apr 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Make that two, but I can't really take much credit for the last one, he was already babbling when he started.
"Take credit"???
You have NO idea how Topix works.
None.
After six (6) years.
Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 272,431
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dave Nelson 865,750
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min Rowan 2,057
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min waaasssuuup 600,149
Christianity is fading away... 24 min I am out 5
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 32 min New Jersey Devil 3,110
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 1 hr prison 233
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 23 hr andy 45
More from around the web