Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#86614 Apr 15, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you've forgotten McVeigh then...but interesting how you apparently correlate bombs with non whites, when in fact there have been plenty of white bombers in US history, even before Mcveigh.
Such as:
The Sterling Hall Bombing
The Centennial Olympic Park Bombings
University of Oklahoma Bombing
the Midwest Pipe Bombings
etc.
And I'm not sure how being a Democrat translates as a preference for firearms, do you have have any info to support that?
Going back a ways, I was thinking in this decade.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jared_Loughner

Smile.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#86615 Apr 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jared_Loughner
Smile.
The discussion is over terror attacks implemented through bombings, not through shootings. A poster apparently thought that non whites were the only ones to use explosives to cause chaos and make a statement.

Jared Loughner is a loony, but he's not a bomber. Though I daresay given the chance he would have become one.
_Olive_

Mountain View, CA

#86616 Apr 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the reasons this thread sucks Bob.
I don'
t give a rat's ass about Romans.
Sorry, WW, but you are the one and only reason this thread sucks. You only come here with your personal problems and whines: "Mummy, I'm bored, make them entertain me. I have no where else to go!"
So sad.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#86618 Apr 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Smile.
No, you weren't thinking at all, per usual.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#86619 Apr 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear that for a long time, perverse sexual acts were understood and condemned.
It is also clear that even from the Middle Ages, people viewed the behavior in Sodom as homosexual sex.

Smile.
Because that's what they were told to believe. You should recall; that's when you started your career.

Smile.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#86620 Apr 15, 2013
People still believe in the concept of sin?

Come on people, grow up.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#86621 Apr 15, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, WW, but you are the one and only reason this thread sucks. You only come here with your personal problems and whines: "Mummy, I'm bored, make them entertain me. I have no where else to go!"
So sad.
YAWN.... you bore me troll.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#86622 Apr 15, 2013
Capillary Action wrote:
Come on people, grow up.
I don't, but I still believe in Santa Claus. How about you?

Location hidden

#86623 Apr 15, 2013
Not so much, since he died last year.
WasteWater wrote:
Crapillary ImpAction

Elmwood Park, IL

#86624 Apr 15, 2013
Capillary Action wrote:
Not so much, since he died last year.
<quoted text>
Don't tell Virginia (the girl, not the state).
Bob

Seattle, WA

#86625 Apr 15, 2013
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#86626 Apr 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.

No pride only SHAME.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#86627 Apr 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.

Bob

Seattle, WA

#86628 Apr 15, 2013
Capillary Action wrote:
Come on people, grow up.

No pride only SHAME.

More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#86629 Apr 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the reasons this thread sucks Bob.
I don'
t give a rat's ass about Romans.

More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Bob

Seattle, WA

#86630 Apr 15, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
So why don't you go back into your little baby crib and tuck your sweetie pie nose under your fluffy-wuffy bunny blankie.
And do a turn of SIDS.
At least that wouldn't be as booooring as this shit.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Bob

Seattle, WA

#86631 Apr 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

Bob

Seattle, WA

#86632 Apr 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Location hidden

#86633 Apr 16, 2013
Bob wrote:
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Awwww. Does it suck when very few people care what your childhood fairy tale book says?

I got $2.00 for my worn copy of The Stand at Half Priced Books. The dude in front of me got $0.15 for his Bible.

Since: Mar 11

Carnegie, Australia

#86636 Apr 16, 2013
James Bond 007 wrote:
muslims oppose homoSexuality but i wanna mention an online survey, 67% men of the world do have anal sex with their women, and 83% of those come from islam and also they're regular user of anal sex!!!!!....is'nt it kinda of homosexuality??
How can it be KINDA homosexuality when it's male/female, relations? How can you really even come up with that?
What it does mean is all those people, all religions, all races do it. If it's such a sin Heaven is going to be a lonely place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Rick in Kansas 265,127
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Chess 559,422
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Pokay 775,112
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min NEWS-FLASH 175,612
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min WasteWater 39,343
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 20 min WasteWater 12
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min WasteWater 5,106
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min Ugly Truth from d... 604,998
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web