“i win - je gagne”

Since: Mar 13

Brittany Bretagne

#86735 Apr 17, 2013
here in france we give everyone wine and that is how i won
Not sucked into bible

Germany

#86736 Apr 17, 2013
People like WasteWater and Rick (his real name is Dick) are always touting the bible as the answer to everything, especially if you cut and paste.
Bullshit.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#86737 Apr 17, 2013
Devils Doorbell wrote:
People who do bad things should accept the word "sin". It does no good to argue that the word does not apply. Grow up and get over your agenda. Words don't hurt people, doing bad things hurts people.
Whew...that's a relief then since there is nothing bad about homosexuality.
Adam

Germany

#86738 Apr 17, 2013
I think the gay vet Rick don´t mind to take underage boys out to a fancy wine and dine anytime!

Since: Apr 13

Cave Of The Winds

#86739 Apr 17, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew...that's a relief then since there is nothing bad about homosexuality.
All you perves make me vomit. You trick children into sex, maybe get them drunk or drugged and then gang raped and you say that's not bad.
Perhaps not in your inbred city.

Cave Of The Winds

#86740 Apr 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
I think the gay vet Rick don´t mind to take underage boys out to a fancy wine and dine anytime!
This is what I'm saying. Once they are gang raped, then they can be bought any time with food.
Adam

Germany

#86741 Apr 17, 2013
Homosexuality is not just a sin like other sins, no it´s a grave sin.There blood will be on their own hands.

mandingowillsay

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#86743 Apr 17, 2013
naIcy258 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you perves make me vomit. You trick children into sex, maybe get them drunk or drugged and then gang raped and you say that's not bad.
Perhaps not in your inbred city.
They mostly drug kids but not just kids these savages do it to grown men too. They put things in their drink. They are sick.

“Call me Surprised”

Ring-a-ding-ding

#86745 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas - a puzzle only you perhaps can answer:

One of your posts from 8 hours ago got deleted.
Note: you may still be able to see it, if so log out and reload the page to confirm it's gone.
This is what it said:

"I've reduced a couple of you morons on this thread to nothing more than drunken childish babbling and yet you still underestimate my talents. Snicker. Admittedly, you all aren't real unwilling to be pushed in that direction and even come looking for it, but my effectiveness in getting you there is undeniable.

Babble on my besotted b*tches, babble on."

Why did they erase that one?
Do you spose it was the snicker? Or the *?
It is a puzzlement.
Adam

Germany

#86746 Apr 17, 2013
@naIcy258

Yeah the homosexuals of nowadays show the same symptoms like the ppl in Sodom back in the days.After living their wives the male inhabitants and the soldiers of Sodom committed all kinds of crimes they began to rape kill and steal strangers.They promoted male prostitution sodomy with their young and old male inhabitents and their slaves as well. They simulated gay marriage etc.
Adam

Germany

#86747 Apr 17, 2013
Deuteronomy 32:32 New International Version (©2011)
Their vine comes from the vine of Sodom and from the fields of Gomorrah. Their grapes are filled with poison, and their clusters with bitterness.
Adam

Germany

#86748 Apr 17, 2013
Romans 1:26-27

For this reason [idolatry] God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.
Adam

Germany

#86749 Apr 17, 2013
Even Bera the king of Sodom and Birsha the king of Gomorrah started to have a sodomy realtionship.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#86750 Apr 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
Romans 1:26-27
For this reason [idolatry] God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.
If homosexuality occurs, then why is it apparently "unnatural?" If something exists then by all terms it is itself natural.

You also forget that homosexuality is common among non human animals as well. For example, several studies on giraffe behaviour revealed that around 30 - 75% of non combative interactions between males were of same sex intercourse, with one particular study showing a 94% incidence of male homosexuality.
Adam

Germany

#86751 Apr 17, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
If homosexuality occurs, then why is it apparently "unnatural?" If something exists then by all terms it is itself natural.
You also forget that homosexuality is common among non human animals as well. For example, several studies on giraffe behaviour revealed that around 30 - 75% of non combative interactions between males were of same sex intercourse, with one particular study showing a 94% incidence of male homosexuality.
Homosexuality is one of Satan´s biggest work.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#86752 Apr 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is one of Satan´s biggest work.
If Satan exists to punish the wicked...

...then how exactly is the concept of Satan a bad thing?

Also, since apparently God created everything, then by your logic he is also the progenitor of homosexuality.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86753 Apr 17, 2013
DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
What a strange mishmash.
Cupcake, if you don't enjoy reading what I have to say, no one is forcing you to read it.

“Call me Surprised”

Ring-a-ding-ding

#86754 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, if you don't enjoy reading what I have to say, no one is forcing you to read it.
You missed the point of my last post.
The mishmash post of yours was deleted by the mods.
You went to far again.
After six (6) years here you still have no idea how Topix works.
What a loser.

Since: Sep 12

#86755 Apr 17, 2013
I told you Rick was slow.

Cave Of The Winds

#86756 Apr 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, if you don't enjoy reading what I have to say, no one is forcing you to read it.
Just because you were a victim of gang rape is no excuse to pass on the diseases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Never-ending Doctor 30,109
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min Halle Berry Sister 3,558
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min scientia potentia... 617,982
Aguaje (Mar '11) 26 min Commongirl 103
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 46 min An NFL Fan 38,053
Hiseville IGA Phillips 1 hr ayckmy 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 638,058
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman 968,905
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr good advice 43,922
More from around the web