57,474 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

CDC

Burlington, WI

#86486 Apr 13, 2013
The Earth is Flat wrote:
This tread was dead as soon as it started.
This thread is more dead than Kimare's genitalia.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#86487 Apr 13, 2013
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#86488 Apr 13, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
Religion is all bullshit, you think there is a invisible man, who lives in an invisible place in the sky. with his invisible son Gay Jesus. you believe all this shit ?
I used to be a practicing homosexual, i know longer practice, as i am very good at it now. Amen.
The reason why you do not think there is a God it is because think they are God to judge.

God come in the form of Jesus for all of us for everyone including hypocrites pharisees that thought because they are in the church praying they are saints or superior with authority to judge everyone when they were really the worst example of God nature! God is compassion, forgiveness, and love!

If you think you know God but hate and judge your neighborn is because you do not know God because God is love!

Let's start loving as Jesus loves us! If you can love your enemy it is because God lives in you! We do not need to think there is a God up there because if we love each other make love and no more war that is the real God!

God exist with who let him enter in his life!
Just simple!

Stop using religion to comdemn but to instruct
And learn love!

God bless you

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#86489 Apr 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
True Truth, perhaps it is because I have been on vacation until a
Hi Booots. Nice to know you're still alive and well, and not nearly senile as yet :)

What you hear about Muslim countries is not lies, but bias, and it's important to grasp the difference. Indeed there are cases of honour killings in Muslim countries, there are cases of murder, rape, paedophilia, forced arranged marriage, women abuse, misogyny, and many other atrocious cases. There are cases where the law fails horribly to provide justice, where the law is so shockingly turned onto its head, that the victim get punished. There are cases.

But what people need to realise, is that while there are many cases of such things happening, it is a small blip in relation to the cases of people living civilised, loving, caring and decent lives, and justice being carried out.

People have this tendency, when they watch the news, and they see one case of crime, and another and another and another, and then they begin to believe that this is becoming the norm of that particular country or society. And that is a huge fallacy, because while you may see thousands of atrocious incidents that have happened, that is nothing compared to the millions, or hundreds of millions of cases where people just live normal lives, working and caring for their families as best they can.

Just in January this year I was in Saudi Arabia. We checked in our hotel in Medina and we were waiting to be taken to our room. We sat in a lounge area near two women. And next thing, these women started talking to us. Just small talk, where we are from and whether we here first time. Stuff like that. They told us they were Saudi women. I was shocked they were talking to us, like any other women back home in South Africa. And I got very scared. In my mind I had this notion that I must not talk to any Saudi women, otherwise I'll be arrested and God knows what else. Yet now, I'm looking at their faces, they looking at my face, and we are talking. I was horrified. I thought anytime now, their men will come and drag them off and whip them and probably behead me for intermingling and looking at their faces. That is what we see on the news. As you may also think, Saudi women cover their faces completely. Or so we are led to believe.

And yet it turned out to be a normal conversation. And we had to ask them, about all our misconceptions. I was so surprised I had to ask. And I told them what we thought and they looked at us like we are so silly. They told us, all these sick things like honour killings, paedophilia, misogyny, all happens in these isolated rural tribal towns in Saudi Arabia. Everyone else is just normal. And I've seen it. They even got parks in the desert which I found quite surprising, and the men take the wife and kids to parks, and they run and play like any other good father and husband would do for his family.

I was ashamed that I had such a low opinion of Saudi people and it was an opinion formed because of the news.

continued next post

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#86490 Apr 13, 2013
Now everyone has their theories about how each news network has certain agendas and propagate certain beliefs. All of that aside, let's just assume the news networks have no agenda. Fundamentally, what is news? News is a report on extraordinary incidents. Extraordinary, not ordinary, not normal, out of the norm, not generally accepted or acceptable. And yet many people formulate their opinions and judge entire societies based on these extraordinary incidents.

I live in a western country. South Africa is considered a western country. And there is always this drive in western countries to use other countries as red herrings to distract us from our own problems. OUr governments are always sending the message: "Oh look at other countries. Look at the muslim countries and how the women are suppressed and oppressed". That type of rhetoric. It's all to distract us from our own problems. In reality, on average a woman is raped in South Africa every minute. But the government will tell us we are a civilised society. We are not like the Muslim barbarians. We give our women freedom. The U.S. tells everyone they are the land of the free, they are not intolerant and racist like the muslim arabs. Meanwhile, their blacks live in slum townships, receiving substandard services for generations and generations end up in prison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#86491 Apr 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is God who has banned Homosexual acts and in no uncertain terms.
What else do you mean that God will judge such people.
Why our courts judge criminals? Why dont we leave them for God?
Homosexuality is an act of sexual perversion, it is a crime against humanity and it affects at least four persons if not more.
So it is in the interest of society to curb this practice, which means the end of human society as a whole.
To have a "neutral stand" on such a sensitive matter, means that you damn care for your own society.
God. God so loved the world that he sent his son so whoever that believe in him will be saved!

We are not God! So Let's stop spreading what God never said!

And I care a lot about my society this is why I care about the fact why ignorant people comdemn and point their fingers to the homosexual. If you think you have the right to judge then you have to learn to love your neighborn not to comdemn. God came to save us all and your opinion cannot change God plans!

Acts of love never are considered a perversion either homosexual or heterosexual but rape, orgies, lust, etc...

With your thinking you are destroying mankind purpose! We are all one for one, we are meant to love not to hate!

And i respect love because it is the most beautiful thing we have left in this world! Without love we are nothing than flesh and bones!

Stop this hate! Let's start spreading love and compassion!

That is the real God!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#86492 Apr 13, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You Nazi bigots are always good for a lie if it serves your interests.
Copy and paste.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Earth is Flat

Santa Cruz, CA

#86493 Apr 13, 2013
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Earth is Flat

Santa Cruz, CA

#86494 Apr 13, 2013
_Chartruese_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb as a brick, that's you, proven once again.
You're the turd who thinks the "survey" results are worth reading, worth boosting like judge-its and worth posting five times a day to pat yourself on the back.
That's the crap that makes the thread dead.
Still whining about survey results and judge-its?

Yea, this tread is just about as dead the losers like you R1.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#86495 Apr 13, 2013
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know, Earth Is Flat. You kiss them nightly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#86502 Apr 13, 2013
@Rosa Winkel

&lc =iAGjC2ktDo8lKg7-QYzoI52YX14zj cnYndVKfiJTFII

Itīs no good
Rick in Kansas

Baltimore, MD

#86504 Apr 13, 2013
You are Buttcrack asswiper.
The Judge-It wannabe.
Rosa Winkel

Mountain View, CA

#86507 Apr 13, 2013
I gotta go take a dump, little buttcrack asswiper, but you keep posting and playing the Judge-Its and thinking you are "contributing"!
Ha!
The Earth is Flat

Santa Cruz, CA

#86510 Apr 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know, Earth Is Flat. You kiss them nightly.
I'll give you something to kiss.
The Earth is Flat

Santa Cruz, CA

#86511 Apr 13, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
I gotta go take a dump, little buttcrack asswiper, but you keep posting and playing the Judge-Its and thinking you are "contributing"!
Ha!
Gotta love that buttcrack. Keep kissing it loser.
The Earth is Flat

Santa Cruz, CA

#86512 Apr 13, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
Ha!
Pot calling the kettle again?

Here little kettle. Where are you little kettle?

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#86513 Apr 13, 2013
Back to the twee tween pseud-text abbreviations again, Phil.
We all knew you couldn't hide behind your "anonymous, multi-user" hate rants forever.

They erased all your Twiig posts, and most of those you followed with. But then who's keeping score. Ha

It sucks to be Phil Gray, The Topix Poser, professional flake.

Your only value is as a guppy. Tap the tank and you spin for me.
http://i.imgur.com/rT09rDe.png

ISTBPG,TTPPF <|8^)
Rick in Kansas

Santa Cruz, CA

#86514 Apr 13, 2013
Where is my little buttcrack?
Rick in Kansas

Santa Cruz, CA

#86515 Apr 13, 2013
Pound pound pound LMAO
Rick in Kansas

Santa Cruz, CA

#86516 Apr 13, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 24,043 64%
Yes 13,082 35%
Current Total 37,125

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is A Race War Brewing? 2 min yon 53
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 559,647
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 265,189
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min WasteWater 5,112
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Aura Mytha 775,640
Most Topix Posters Are Douche Bags (May '09) 20 min d pantz 6
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 20 min Sara 662
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min preteen girl 605,050
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web