57,496 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86377 Apr 11, 2013
By the way, how can there be both a Protestant and Catholic version (among the many others) when there is only one God and His Word is unalterable?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bond James

Anonymous Proxy

#86378 Apr 11, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
Not a lot of people know this.
Jesus was Gay
no it can't be so btw show some proof.....jesus was sexully inactive
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#86379 Apr 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas feels himself comfortable, where the majority is.
The majority here are homosexual according to this fake votings. If the majority agrees on something that s good and normal if they dont agree on something then its bad and abnormal. So according to this votings homosexuality is good and normal and heterosexuality is wrong and evil. Strange world

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

#86380 Apr 11, 2013
@ Rick In Kansas

4 farts upon your comments and another 4 farts upon your nose.
Adam

#86381 Apr 11, 2013
God has already decided in his holy books what are oks and what are evils.Homosexuality is clearly listed under evil sins.The homosexual subhuman animals take here the use of their voting rights because of democracy. Homosexual subhumans live in their own perverted world but the reality is outside from this thread.They wont change anything. Homosexuals and their lovers have no power nor legitimation to change our good world and turn it into an gay party.
Adam

#86382 Apr 11, 2013
God curse be upon
this thread and I will give them some of my organic gases upon their noses.
Adam

#86384 Apr 11, 2013
The gay agenda are criminals who operate above the laws trying to remove the sin of homosexuality from the bible and make it acceptable in the public

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
_Olive_

Mountain View, CA

#86385 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
The gay agenda are criminals who operate above the laws trying to remove the sin of homosexuality from the bible and make it acceptable in the public
We get it. You hate gays. So why keep saying it?
Are you really that lonely?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#86386 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
God has already decided in his holy books what are oks and what are evils.Homosexuality is clearly listed under evil sins.The homosexual subhuman animals take here the use of their voting rights because of democracy. Homosexual subhumans live in their own perverted world but the reality is outside from this thread.They wont change anything. Homosexuals and their lovers have no power nor legitimation to change our good world and turn it into an gay party.
You must be working up quite a stiffy, Adam.

How many hours a day do you ponder the gays having sex?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#86387 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
Are you getting all tingly down there, Adam?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

Germany

#86388 Apr 11, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it. You hate gays. So why keep saying it?
Are you really that lonely?
Yes, I'm that lonely.
No normal people will talk to me, even if I shout.

So I come here to have gays insult me.
You got a problem with that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

Germany

#86389 Apr 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you getting all tingly down there, Adam?
Now we know the level of your intellect. Low.
Adam

Germany

#86390 Apr 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be working up quite a stiffy, Adam.
How many hours a day do you ponder the gays having sex?
I doubt gays actually have sex. If they are like you they are celibate.
Adam

Germany

#86391 Apr 11, 2013
Curious name, "Just Think". Ironic.

Since: Apr 13

Harriman, TN

#86392 Apr 11, 2013
It is most definitely a sin.
Adam

Germany

#86393 Apr 11, 2013
the Johnsons wrote:
It is most definitely a sin.
Clearly you know from experience. Brave of you to return to the closet. With your plural name. What is that supposed to signify, that you are co-joined twins?
Senile Old Timer

Hamilton, Canada

#86394 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you know from experience. Brave of you to return to the closet. With your plural name. What is that supposed to signify, that you are co-joined twins?
No, it means he likes more than one Johnson.
Adam

#86395 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know the level of your intellect. Low.
That was funny. Pls do me a favor. Quit posting under my nick and get your own nick. Thanks
Eve - Bad Vilbel Germany

Sliema, Malta

#86396 Apr 11, 2013
Since you asked nicely, okay, no more extra Adam.
(By the way I think everyone here is wasting their time, including me. So it's not worth getting too invested in creating posts.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#86397 Apr 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really wrong about that.
Jewish Mosaic Law granted men and women equal rights (except in religious affairs; several women were generals and rulers), as did other, older, PAGAN cultures...Mayan women fought in wars, were sovereign rulers over city states, directed commerce and the arts (among other things) alongside their male counter parts, as did Celtic women (Queen Boudica fought against Roman incursions into the British Isles); Egyptian women were severely underrepresented but under law were still equal to men (pharaoh Hatshepsut was one of Egypt's greatest rulers), Scandinavian women before Christianity had a legal right to decide over on her own legal representation as well as residence...ancient Hindu law stressed that girls be educated in the same manner as boys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_rights_of...
What's really insulting is how you state that only Islam has the right to claim any advancement in women's rights when that is not true at all, and how you insinuate that this attitude is still prevalent when it is very clear on your stance of women and current Muslim majority nations that this is not the case at all. Conservatism has corrupted the originally progressive laws of Islam towards the opposite sex and now women live under brutal conditions because some fusty old men are too stupid and prejudiced to realise the value women have in society!
Exceptions do not prove the rule.

Bring proofs from their scriptures.

It is Islam which gave women the right of inheritance, the right to own the property and the right to engage in trading activities.

These are laws which can be seen in any book of Islamic jurisprudence and the books "not written in modern times"....but the times when Muslim "men" were ruling the world!!

Islam gave the women the right to reject the marriage proposals as well as the right to demand divorce.

No religion can come forward and prove what rights they gave to women.

Now coming to our modern time and the age of so called "women freedom"....these stalwarts made women to come out of their protected homes to roam in the market place and display their beauties for every Tom, Dick and Harry walking in the street.

And one can feast their eyes on their beauty and pass on any comment on their features.

The women became a play thing for men, from a waitress in the pub and restaurant to a waitress in the Air Plane!!(they renamed her as an Air Hostess though).

She is available in strip tease joints, in live shows and every other sexual immorality show.

In one song you will find one hundred naked and semi naked women doing the job of Chorus Girls? Is it respect or disrespect of women , but all that is allowed in the name of art, culture and entertainment.

And on another scale women's body is on sale in modelling, you cannot sell, you cannot make any successful ad unless you put naked or semi naked women in it? To sell any thing (even items used by men) you need semi naked women body as "prize"

She has to work in office, she has to work in home and what respect she gets from fellow workers? She must try to look smart and beautiful in office and be ready to get fired from the job, the moment she looses her charms?

Her family is broken, in old age there is no one to take care of her...

But by western standards, they have given women her freedom, she is free from male dominance...is she really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min guest 560,221
Moses never existed 21 min Khatru 798
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min eternalrock 777,542
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 37 min Jon 10
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 47 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Atheist girl 605,280
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,145
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
More from around the web