Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove the poster's point and expose your lies by avoiding the point.
Moreover, it's not just Jews, but Coptics and any other non-Muslim in every Islamic country.
Read the history of the practice of dhimmi in Islam.
Just a heads up, no one was sent to GITMO for being anti-Semitic.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove the poster's point and expose your lies by avoiding the point.
Derp
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody uses the word bastard in that context anymore. It has become a generic curse word. You call someone a bastard like you would call someone a jerk. If you call a child a bastard you are being an incredible a**hole. It doesn't matter what the original meaning was. Language evolves, like everything else.
Islam creates a world in which men and women ARE treated unequally under the law. Islam wants law to be Islamic. Law should always be secular, because that is called governing to the least common denominator. In the USA it would go against our Constitution to make a law favoring Christians (though I admit it can and does happen...we have a TON of crazy Christians).
Yet in many Islamic countries the laws are Islamic by nature.
I'm not sure where you are posting from. If I was living where you come from and I was openly homosexual and Buddhist would I be treated equally? Would I be in violation of any laws if I walked down the street with my boyfriend wearing some kind of traditional Buddhist garment? Would I expect to be treated normally or would I expect to meet with scorn, or possibly arrest? Because according to certain Islamic leaders, homosexuality doesn't even exist in the Middle East.
And that would be a funny comment if it wasn't coming from such a hateful idea.
Go and change it is in directory and in Bible too!!

Islam treats men and women in the way nature made them.

You want to create a non existing equality between sexes and that has messed up your society.

The women are only to be seen as an object of sex and beauty, they must expose their body for every one to enjoy.

And what is worst, is that you want to impose your stupidity on others too!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to create a non existing equality between sexes and that has messed up your society.
The women are only to be seen as an object of sex and beauty, they must expose their body for every one to enjoy.
What law of nature does your barbaric religion use to deny women the right to vote? The right to drive a car? The right to just walk down the street alone, if they so choose?

By what law of nature does your barbaric religion deny women the right to say "no" to a marriage proposal?

We'll wait.

Since: Feb 13

Rayong, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Homosexuals and Religion, they are made for each other.

http://www.vaticancrimes.us/2013/01/evangelic...
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
This thread is full of garbage.
More than half the posts are yours.
And they all say "Stop posting here"
But that's the opposite of what you want.
You keep boosting hoping to re-start it.

This mindless netless tennis match is the most important thing in your life, isn't it?

What will you do when it does dies, as every thread has?
Go back to talking to yourself?
Kill yourself?

It's clearly going to be one or the other.
You have no live person to talk to. Not a soul will listen to you. Even the garbage man crosses the street to avoid you.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Coffee's done. Bye
James Bond OO7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

EveryType Of Sexuality Is Sin, And EveryKinda Sexually Active Human iS a Sinner,,,, We happen to be sinless till we grow up to generate semen....some ppl including me say its paradise but its nothing more than HELL....because we dont have unlimited time to enjoy it.......
Devils Doorbell

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Posts are being erased while I watch.

Dozens erased since yesterday.

I noticed a gap of 10 in a row between #86322
and #86333

Wonder what they were about?
Devils Doorbell

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

#86343 is followed by #86350

Those were WasteWater's posts but I forget the topic, if any. Seemed to be idle name calling.
Twilight

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL BECAUSE WE ARE ALL HUMAN YOU SEXIST PIG!

People like you make my blood boil.

It doesnt matter what religion you believe whether your gay or not, what race you are how tall are you, how short are you what u like and don't like, whether u are disabled, ETC. We all are human. Yet people die because of this stupid stuff everyday.

It's pretty sad.:(

I don't tolerate discrimination for ANY reason.
Alice

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Twilight (how appropriate), babycakes, time to grow up.
It's not all about you and what you tolerate. Nobody cares how your blood boils.
Try being less self-centered.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What law of nature does your barbaric religion use to deny women the right to vote? The right to drive a car? The right to just walk down the street alone, if they so choose?
By what law of nature does your barbaric religion deny women the right to say "no" to a marriage proposal?
We'll wait.
Islam has nothing to do with women having or not having right to vote, neither has Islam any thing to do with women driving or not driving a car.

Nor Islam has any thing to do with women walking down the street in one way or another.

As per Islam a women has full right to accept or reject any marriage proposal. No marriage can take place without the consent of both parties.

You have very wrong perception about Islam and your bias in evident from the term "Your barbaric religion" you use for Islam.

You might not be aware, but it was Islam which gave rights to women for the first time and it was Islam which gave rights to the slaves and rights to the conquered nations.

No religion before Islam gave any right to these people.

Obviously you do not understand what term barbaric means....that was the status of entire Europe prior to 15th Century!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Twilight wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesnt matter what religion you believe whether your gay or not, what race you are how tall are you, how short are you what u like and don't like, whether u are disabled, ETC. We all are human. Yet people die because of this stupid stuff everyday.
Men and women are not EQUAL but COMPLIMENTARY to each other.

If they were to be EQUALS, what was need to make them as Man and Woman?

Why not a Uni Sex model was made by nature?

So what you say is against nature.

And the title "Pig" might apply to you, because it does not distinguish as to which party it is making sex.

Same thing as Sodomites and Lesbians of your society do!!
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Twilight wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you then discriminating against those people?
LEE ANN

Old Saybrook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Every now and then i like to drop by just to give my opinion.... YOU LOVE WHO YOU LOVE. We have NO right to judge, only OUR lord has the right to that.

THE END..
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has nothing to do with women having or not having right to vote, neither has Islam any thing to do with women driving or not driving a car.
Nor Islam has any thing to do with women walking down the street in one way or another.
As per Islam a women has full right to accept or reject any marriage proposal. No marriage can take place without the consent of both parties.
You have very wrong perception about Islam and your bias in evident from the term "Your barbaric religion" you use for Islam.
You might not be aware, but it was Islam which gave rights to women for the first time and it was Islam which gave rights to the slaves and rights to the conquered nations.
No religion before Islam gave any right to these people.
Obviously you do not understand what term barbaric means....that was the status of entire Europe prior to 15th Century!!
You're really wrong about that.

Jewish Mosaic Law granted men and women equal rights (except in religious affairs; several women were generals and rulers), as did other, older, PAGAN cultures...Mayan women fought in wars, were sovereign rulers over city states, directed commerce and the arts (among other things) alongside their male counter parts, as did Celtic women (Queen Boudica fought against Roman incursions into the British Isles); Egyptian women were severely underrepresented but under law were still equal to men (pharaoh Hatshepsut was one of Egypt's greatest rulers), Scandinavian women before Christianity had a legal right to decide over on her own legal representation as well as residence...ancient Hindu law stressed that girls be educated in the same manner as boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_rights_of...

What's really insulting is how you state that only Islam has the right to claim any advancement in women's rights when that is not true at all, and how you insinuate that this attitude is still prevalent when it is very clear on your stance of women and current Muslim majority nations that this is not the case at all. Conservatism has corrupted the originally progressive laws of Islam towards the opposite sex and now women live under brutal conditions because some fusty old men are too stupid and prejudiced to realise the value women have in society!
Titania

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody uses the word bastard in that context anymore. It has become a generic curse word. You call someone a bastard like you would call someone a jerk. If you call a child a bastard you are being an incredible a**hole. It doesn't matter what the original meaning was. Language evolves, like everything else.
Islam creates a world in which men and women ARE treated unequally under the law. Islam wants law to be Islamic. Law should always be secular, because that is called governing to the least common denominator. In the USA it would go against our Constitution to make a law favoring Christians (though I admit it can and does happen...we have a TON of crazy Christians).
Yet in many Islamic countries the laws are Islamic by nature.
I'm not sure where you are posting from. If I was living where you come from and I was openly homosexual and Buddhist would I be treated equally? Would I be in violation of any laws if I walked down the street with my boyfriend wearing some kind of traditional Buddhist garment? Would I expect to be treated normally or would I expect to meet with scorn, or possibly arrest? Because according to certain Islamic leaders, homosexuality doesn't even exist in the Middle East.
And that would be a funny comment if it wasn't coming from such a hateful idea.
Notice the audience reaction when he said that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Then leave the officially-accepted Bible versions alone and write your own version.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really wrong about that.
Jewish Mosaic Law granted men and women equal rights (except in religious affairs; several women were generals and rulers), as did other, older, PAGAN cultures...Mayan women fought in wars, were sovereign rulers over city states, directed commerce and the arts (among other things) alongside their male counter parts, as did Celtic women (Queen Boudica fought against Roman incursions into the British Isles); Egyptian women were severely underrepresented but under law were still equal to men (pharaoh Hatshepsut was one of Egypt's greatest rulers), Scandinavian women before Christianity had a legal right to decide over on her own legal representation as well as residence...ancient Hindu law stressed that girls be educated in the same manner as boys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_rights_of...
What's really insulting is how you state that only Islam has the right to claim any advancement in women's rights when that is not true at all, and how you insinuate that this attitude is still prevalent when it is very clear on your stance of women and current Muslim majority nations that this is not the case at all. Conservatism has corrupted the originally progressive laws of Islam towards the opposite sex and now women live under brutal conditions because some fusty old men are too stupid and prejudiced to realise the value women have in society!
Just ignore the MUQtard. Lord knows the ladies do.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

James Bond OO7 wrote:
tired topic, but amazed to see that stupid jobless,fanatic extremeists folks did'nt get tired even yet
Of course a man sticking his rod up another man's ass is unnatural. I don't not what it means when they say sinful though? A mans ass was not designed for this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,541 - 78,560 of89,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

517 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min No Shiite 216,714
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min hojo 511,924
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min karl44 679,818
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 24 min Betheny Angel 1,639
The Truth (May '13) 29 min Betheny Angel 8
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 30 min 21 Male UK 166
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min onemale 250,347
teen snapchat nudes 2 hr allexleee 115
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr dragonrunner 232
•••
•••
•••