Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
Comments
78,501 - 78,520 of 94,673 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#86292 Apr 9, 2013
Homosexuality is ain´t good it´s a mortal sin. They feel save in the danger they feel good in the bad.

“unintelligible ”

Since: Mar 13

Gobi Desert, Outer Mongolia

#86293 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He is missed.

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
What happened to the Real Charteuse???

He is missed.
</quote>

Sorry, but you are really wrong on this one.
_Chartreuse_ is blocked from posting.
Was banned before under the name _Absinthe_.
Posts now as Rosa Winkel "of Australia" and Twiigs_n_b3rriez of Battleboro, NC.

ALL of them are Phil Gray's sock puppets. That's why he's call The Topix Poser.

And you refer to _Chartreuse_ as a "he", presumably based on the most recent avatar, a painting found on the web of a gender-dubious or cross-dressing person. But when Phil first brought out _Chartreuse_ on the word game threads, SHE was strictly female and straight. About half of Phil's socks are female and half are gay, mix and match.

He has you chummped, but that's no surprise. You also believed Adam was a murderer based on a single post of his.
He has your number.

I notice Twiigs was erased. Maybe that's what happened to Chartreuse.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#86294 Apr 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is ain´t good it´s a mortal sin. They feel save in the danger they feel good in the bad.
What?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#86297 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive__The__Gullible_ wrote:
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He is missed.
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
What happened to the Real Charteuse???
He is missed.
</quote>
Sorry, but you are really wrong on this one.
_Chartreuse_ is blocked from posting.
Was banned before under the name _Absinthe_.
Posts now as Rosa Winkel "of Australia" and Twiigs_n_b3rriez of Battleboro, NC.
ALL of them are Phil Gray's sock puppets. That's why he's call The Topix Poser.
And you refer to _Chartreuse_ as a "he", presumably based on the most recent avatar, a painting found on the web of a gender-dubious or cross-dressing person. But when Phil first brought out _Chartreuse_ on the word game threads, SHE was strictly female and straight. About half of Phil's socks are female and half are gay, mix and match.
He has you chummped, but that's no surprise. You also believed Adam was a murderer based on a single post of his.
He has your number.
I notice Twiigs was erased. Maybe that's what happened to Chartreuse.
Why is everyone so obsessed with this? Maybe Chartreuse just decided to stop posting easy as that. Did ANYONE consider that, at least?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#86298 Apr 9, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
How about I let you suck on my branch and walnuts?
Gross! You line anyone up for that.

Sounds like chopped liver.

Besides, I have my own private reserve.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#86299 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Don't pay any attention to him, Alice. He's just a self loathing homosexual living in a German closet . But, the man sucks like a Hoover.

Location hidden

#86300 Apr 9, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Another child of the news.
You have no idea how wrong you are.

Every time I take it to the mat with Islam, you disappear.

Smile.

Location hidden

#86301 Apr 9, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
It cannot be a 'sin'. There is no god, hence there can be no 'sin'.
But anal sex is still inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

And like me, homosexuality is a sexual defect.

Why don't you come ALL the way out of the closet?

Smile.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86302 Apr 9, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Write your own homo-approving Bible and leave the original as is.
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but your copy of a Bible, not the original, not even close, unless you're reading the works in their original languages and even then, it's the Bronze Age equivalent of a Reader's Digest condensed version of the life and teachings of Jesus. Early Christians had available to them dozens of Gospels and epistles by early Christian Apostles that never made it into the "Bible" when it was compiled.

Just so you know: All Bibles tell us that God approves of his homo children just as much as he does those of you who he didn't bless with homosexuality. It's not God's fault that you won't read it right.

Location hidden

#86303 Apr 9, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't mind breaking this to you, but your copy of a Bible, not the original, not even close, unless you're reading the works in their original languages and even then, it's the Bronze Age equivalent of a Reader's Digest condensed version of the life and teachings of Jesus. Early Christians had available to them dozens of Gospels and epistles by early Christian Apostles that never made it into the "Bible" when it was compiled.
Just so you know: All Bibles tell us that God approves of his homo children just as much as he does those of you who he didn't bless with homosexuality. It's not God's fault that you won't read it right.
Tricky dicky ricky, you lie about the Bible! Scary stupid.

Matthew 19:4-12 (NJB)
4 He answered,‘Have you not read that the Creator from the beginning made them male and female
5 and that he said: This is why a man leaves his father and mother and becomes attached to his wife, and the two become one flesh?
6 They are no longer two, therefore, but one flesh. So then, what God has united, human beings must not divide.'
7 They said to him,‘Then why did Moses command that a writ of dismissal should be given in cases of divorce?'
8 He said to them,‘It was because you were so hard-hearted, that Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but it was not like this from the beginning.
9 Now I say this to you: anyone who divorces his wife—I am not speaking of an illicit marriage—and marries another, is guilty of adultery.'
10 The disciples said to him,‘If that is how things are between husband and wife, it is advisable not to marry.'
11 But he replied,‘It is not everyone who can accept what I have said, but only those to whom it is granted.
12 There are eunuchs born so from their mother's womb, there are eunuchs made so by human agency and there are eunuchs who have made themselves so for the sake of the kingdom of Heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.'
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#86305 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think its too crazy he is still posting here, after what he did to Chartreuse. Why would he still be tolerated here?
He isn't tolerated. We all think he's a scumbag.

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#86307 Apr 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. How did you decide that men and woman are exactly equal unto each other?...Men are made to work outside and earn bread for the family, while women are designed to work inside the house and take care of house and children..."Equality " of sexes is a myth and even after 100 or so years of "equality" in the west, men and women do not compete against each other in any sport!!
...What type of society would it be , where majority of its children are born out of wedlock as "bastards"?
Who calls children bastards? That's pretty sick, a**hole.

Here is a lesson on equality:

People are born differently and grow into different strengths and weaknesses. Men are typically larger and stronger than women, physically. But some women are larger and stronger than some men, so it is not an absolute that men are always stronger.

The idea that people are born equal is a myth. I do agree with that. But we strive to treat everyone *equally* under the law. THAT is what is meant by equality. Not that you are just as good at something as I am. But that we both have exactly the same rights and are treated exactly the same, legally.

Islam, like Christianity, is not a religion that adheres to this idea of equal treatment. What you call "complimentary" is actually a hierarchy with the man on top. Always, forever, and without question.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#86308 Apr 9, 2013
TT wrote:
01. Men and women are equal in Islam. That's a given. What the west does is mistake equality for exactness. As you said, men are indeed different to women. While the west seeks a system of exact treatment, Islam seeks a system of equal treatment. In Islam women have rights that men don't have, in order to optimize their duties as mothers, while men have rights that women don't have in order to optimise their duties as fathers. Islam seeks to balance rights for both genders in that way, from a general societal role perspective.

02. Sure, in many cases the woman may be far more capable in business and work than her husband and in many cases the man can be a far better parent than the woman, and that is all well and good. There is freedom to live like that. But the core rules are to optimise the general case, of women being more capable parents and men being more capable providers.

03. Dead beat dads and dead-beat husbands are a term used for men who don't fulfil their obligations of being providers. In the west we see plenty cases of the man in house doing nothing, drinking, watching TV, playing cards, and the woman is forced to work and earn and provide for the family since the man is lazy and useless. In Islam, such things are practically taboo. If the man has a family he MUST provide for his family.

04. Divorce is made difficult in Islam, particularly because it is Makrooh. The western system of separation and divorce stems from Islamic divorce laws. Nowadays western divorce is easier.
Ans.

01. Men and women are not “equal” in Islam in any sense. They are “made for each other” to be correct.

As per Islam, men and women are complimentary to each other. Together they form a unit, which is called family, which is the basic unit of civilization.

The roles which Islam has provided for men and women are according to their natural buildup and their abilities.

West in their zeal to enjoy beauty of women, put double burden on her. She was taken out of house, and made a toy in the market place.

She must “display, sell her body and beauty to earn her living.

When you play with nature, you pay the price the hard way and that is what we see in West and their women.

02. I told you, Islam is not totally against women working. It is about their primary role.

A Muslim women can do and does business sitting from her house. She can teach in schools and colleges and Universities.

But working as “Air hostess” in air planes and working as “waitress” in restaurants lowers her pride and dignity as a women.

Can you tell me “What Great jobs women do as Air hostesses”? Is there any pressing need to show their beauty and entertain the passengers?

03. In case men are unable to do their duties, Islamic system allows for women to get divorce and marry some one else.

She might choose to work for the sake of her children. The choice is hers and hers only.

There is never any force on her to work and earn money for the family.

04. You are wrong , it is west that has made divorce difficult. There are “Many Sharks” in Divorce market in West in the form of Specialized Divorce lawyers.

In the garb of protecting women and her rights, these lawyers and idiotic court interference has only made divorce and life difficult for women.

And the basic mistake is to “blame men for divorce and always treat women as wronged party”.

In Islam, the marriage is like a contract, it is terminable from the parties and no court intervention in needed.

West in their Zeal to “protect women” has once again committed a blunder and made divorce difficult.

Calling Divorce as MAKROOH is not to make is difficult, it is on another level of Piety and not a legal position.

You got your wires crossed on this!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#86309 Apr 9, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Who calls children bastards? That's pretty sick, a**hole.
Here is a lesson on equality:
People are born differently and grow into different strengths and weaknesses. Men are typically larger and stronger than women, physically. But some women are larger and stronger than some men, so it is not an absolute that men are always stronger.
The idea that people are born equal is a myth. I do agree with that. But we strive to treat everyone *equally* under the law. THAT is what is meant by equality. Not that you are just as good at something as I am. But that we both have exactly the same rights and are treated exactly the same, legally.
Islam, like Christianity, is not a religion that adheres to this idea of equal treatment. What you call "complimentary" is actually a hierarchy with the man on top. Always, forever, and without question.
It is not me who coined this definition of who is a bastard.

You are right, men are not born equally, but they have to be treated as equals before law.

But we see people have biased behaviour bases of what color their skins are, what language they speak and in which country they are born.

We see white Christians and Black Christians having different rights in the same country.

(Same thing we see in some Muslim countries also!!)

Islam is against any type of racism and nationalism.
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#86310 Apr 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, men are not born equally, but they have to be treated as equals before law.
But we see people have biased behaviour bases of what color their skins are, what language they speak and in which country they are born.
We see white Christians and Black Christians having different rights in the same country.
Someone should tell the Jews about that.
MUQ Tard

Elmwood Park, IL

#86312 Apr 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the wrong thread, MUQ. Kindly start a new thread on which to proselytize.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86313 Apr 9, 2013
This thread is full of garbage.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#86314 Apr 9, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 23,878 64%
Yes 13,054 35%
Current Total 36,932
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#86315 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Tell them how smart you are,

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

tell them how it is...lol

Thanks for your contributions. Pumpkin!

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#86316 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Pretty much. You think this tread is done now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 7 min dubaimassage 98
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 733,054
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 min BBS 744
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min JUDEletePete 117,974
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 35 min yon 2,424
rock n roll ain't noise pollution 41 min pusherman_ 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min River Tam 226,359
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 258,001
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,995
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 599,943