|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What is not null is your sick and deviant ways. You animals are all about sex and nothing else. You have a disease and should be put down like a rabid dog!
So what you are saying with your "sick and deviant ways", "you animals", "you have a disease" and "should be put down like a dog", is that you dislike 'heterosexuals? So when did you first discover that you were gay? And what started your hatred of straight people? You see, I'm heterosexual. I, unlike others, don't care what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom. If you choose to perform acts of homosexuality upon your partner, why should I care? My comment wasn't about homosexuality. It was addressing the concept of the fictional term 'sin'.

“joined at the queue”

Since: Dec 09

Twin Cities

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you guys are predictable. Mr. should be a Miss. learn different spellings of names and different ways sexes can spell them. Secondly this is an open forum therefore I don't have to just go away because two bullies can't accept others opinions. If you can't deal with the fact some people are more in touch with reality than you then simply don't go to a forum where it's asking an opinionated question. So you can go away as well.
You just don't get it!

You have no idea how Topix works.

You made several REALLY STUPID assumptions:

- You assumed that the topic title was the entire topic. Wrong.

- You assumed that the topic title was addressed directly to YOU, that someone was waiting SIX YEARS for you to come in and answer them and then they would argue with you. Wrong.

- You assumed that in the SIX YEARS since the thread started that nobody else would be talking, so you could just enter the room, start talking, and everyone would be listening to you. Wrong. They are NOT listening to you.

They have changed the topic many times, and nobody cares about the boor entering the room.

I know you are a young kid, probably in high school.
Just imagine if you entered a party that had been in progress for hours and simply started talking ....
Got that image?
... and people told you to shut up and go away jerk.

Well, that's what happened here.

You came as a jerk and people told you to go away.
You ignored them, all SIX YEARS of them, so they fully intend to return the favor.

Get it yet?

No. Because boors never get it.

Since: Aug 07

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Sisters in hair wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it!
You have no idea how Topix works.
You made several REALLY STUPID assumptions:
- You assumed that the topic title was the entire topic. Wrong.
- You assumed that the topic title was addressed directly to YOU, that someone was waiting SIX YEARS for you to come in and answer them and then they would argue with you. Wrong.
- You assumed that in the SIX YEARS since the thread started that nobody else would be talking, so you could just enter the room, start talking, and everyone would be listening to you. Wrong. They are NOT listening to you.
They have changed the topic many times, and nobody cares about the boor entering the room.
I know you are a young kid, probably in high school.
Just imagine if you entered a party that had been in progress for hours and simply started talking ....
Got that image?
... and people told you to shut up and go away jerk.
Well, that's what happened here.
You came as a jerk and people told you to go away.
You ignored them, all SIX YEARS of them, so they fully intend to return the favor.
Get it yet?
No. Because boors never get it.
Well I don't assume anything considering you are doing plenty. Secondly I did nothing to offend anyone but put my opinion on an OPEN forum. Get it.. Topic may change and I don't care I go by the topic of that thread otherwise make a new one. And who made you six years boss of a thread? Most likely no one. Don't like my opinion oh well. Plus I get it, the problem with the world is those that want to claim they are nice, good people and all the meanwhile they are truly ugly ass bitches who need to learn a little courtesy and some respect for other people. Had I known so many people in this world was so ugly a long time ago then I would understand why so many people are going on murdering rampages, most likely the were treated in a way they didn't deserve. So you grow the fuck up and learn some damn decent human like behavior. And pull the stick out of you anus.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

We get it: You don't get it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What is not null is your sick and deviant ways. You animals are all about sex and nothing else. You have a disease and should be put down like a rabid dog!
Simmer down, grandma...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Not much worth reading here.
_Olive_

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down, grandma...
Grandma has a valid point.
_Olive_

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I meant she is right that people with AIDS have themselves to blame. Ask WasteWater - he agrees on that point.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
So stop boosting the thread aho

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Erin01 is desperate for somebody, anybody, to read his rambling endless boorish posts.

So if you are bored you should have pity on him and "argue" or "agree" or say "Boring NEXT".

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Father_Of_God wrote:
<quoted text>
Erin01 is desperate for somebody, anybody, to read his rambling endless boorish posts.
So if you are bored you should have pity on him and "argue" or "agree" or say "Boring NEXT".
next

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, Error01, I tried.

Looks like not even the über-bored,über-boring WasteWater wants to play with you.

Hard for a shy teen to take. You've been rejected in real life, and now in fake life.
Tsk tsk So sad.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Not fooled by Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Back to the real world threats again, Phil.
And you think Adam is Tim Deukler?
What a loser. Why don't you get your fancy imaginary Asheville "lawyer" to send an invitation for a "fair" gun duel? That's your normal modus operandi, pardon my hillibillie German.
I just think its too crazy he is still posting here, after what he did to Chartreuse. Why would he still be tolerated here?

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
I meant she is right that people with AIDS have themselves to blame. Ask WasteWater - he agrees on that point.
Name-stealers are total cowards.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Hey Rump Ranger you should really get a job!
Sweetie, the adults are speaking, why don't you go out and play with the other kids? And FYI pumpkin, this rump ranger was bright enough to find a way of retiring from ever needing a job again by the time I was 50. What have YOU gut going on, oh little straight boy who is going to need to pay to ever get laid?
James Bond OO7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Homosexulity is caused by alonness, depresion, intense normal sex feelings but have no lady to do with..... why dont ppl raise finger at BDSM/rough sex?? which is why most of us like it!!! Is'nt it????

enjoy and let enjoy

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

James Bond OO7 wrote:
Homosexulity is caused by alonness, depresion, intense normal sex feelings but have no lady to do with..... why dont ppl raise finger at BDSM/rough sex?? which is why most of us like it!!! Is'nt it????
enjoy and let enjoy
Dear, I think your time would be better spent finding a competent therapist.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think its too crazy he is still posting here, after what he did to Chartreuse. Why would he still be tolerated here?
What are you talking about?
What do you think he "did" to Chartreuse?
He IS Chartreuse.
And Absinthe.
And now Rosa Winkel "of Australia"
And all the posters from North Carolina, including the Twiig who had 440 posts erased last week.
And all the people who suddenly appeared "from Arkansas".

“unstoppable”

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Not fooled by Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
What do you think he "did" to Chartreuse?
He IS Chartreuse.
No he is not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,481 - 78,500 of89,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••