Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

LuLu Ford

Secaucus, NJ

#86248 Apr 9, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That troll, as you call me, thinks you are scum.
Everyone knows that but you pretend not to.
Why?
It's such a stupid thing to say.
You know you look stupid every time you say it, and
yet you will say it some more yet.
Because you ARE stupid.
Who on earth do you hope to convince that anyone anywhere loves you?
Anyone?
Anywhere?
If anyone anywhere loved you, then you wouldn't be here all the time groveling for love.
It sucks to be you Phil.
What a loser. Ha!
ISTBPG,TTPPF <|8^)
It's true Rosa,
whenever you say that a troll must "be in love with me" it makes people throw up in their mouth.
And think "what a sap".

Sorry, but that's how it is. Blatant begs for love simply cloy.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#86249 Apr 9, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
It cannot be a 'sin'. There is no god, hence there can be no 'sin'.
Sorry, bucko, but god is made up by man, and so is sin.
That doesn't mean sin "doesn't exist". Sins are prohibitions created like laws, and for the same general purpose.
Sins exist. They are those things proscribed by religious texts.
So it's entirely valid to ask the question.
You don't need a god to have religious texts.
They exist.
Ralph Ruffman

Alamogordo, NM

#86250 Apr 9, 2013
Welcome back Rosa. Glad you're out of jail. Hope they didn't tear that booty up too bad during your stay..

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86251 Apr 9, 2013
Edward Shaw wrote:
The main problem with this premise is .. getting homosexuals to admit that their lifestyle is deviant from 95+% of the universe.
Dear, we understand that being homosexual and/or engaging in same sex sexual behavior is not the norm of the species human and deviates from it. Any problems you choose to have with our deviating from that particular norm, your problems, not ours.
Edward Shaw wrote:
Science agrees with the church in this respect.
That science would be STATISTICS dear. Any moral judgments you attach to those statistics, strictly your own
Edward Shaw wrote:
Sexual acts are for a purpose; procreation.
Um sweetie, while I have no personal experience in this, I'm well aware of any number of sexual acts among folk of the opposite sex, that if procreation is the only reason driving them, heterosexuality clearly makes folk stupid. Even I know you can't get a woman pregnant in those ways.
Edward Shaw wrote:
Homosexuals can't see further than mere 'feel good' moments.
Really? Wow, I never realized that. Thank you. All my work to plan for my life in a system currently designed to work against me, nothing but instant gratification.
Edward Shaw wrote:
I can imagine that two same-sex humans might heartily esteem one another, live together, share household responsbilities, finances,.. in fact everything just LIKE married persons. But, why do they insist on acting out their deviancies?
Sweetie, your problems with our being homosexual and our engaging in sexual acts that hopefully go along with that, not our problem. While I'm here though, I might as well play with your mind for a moment. Sex with the intent of procreation, a deviancy from the norm of all sexual acts engaged in. Norm goes for the recreational over the procreational, he and his lady friend (they aren't married by the way) are doing what they can to hopefully avoid such an outcome.
Edward Shaw wrote:
Can't fool me; all homosexuals know they are deviant from the norm, but struggle with the word. If many catholic priests can [and do] live in celibacy, why can't the deviants at least keep quiet?
The reason we will no longer be quiet dear, is wonderful folk like you who keep on insisting on making your choice to have "issues" with what you fantasize our sex lives to be like, to be our problem by giving your "issues" the force of law over us. A lot of us have grown up getting bent over and f*cked against our will like this and aren't going to take it quietly and with a freaking smile on our face any longer. Your issues with our homosexuality, no longer our problem and we will no longer be happily get f*cked over by the law for absolutely no other reason than you your inability to cope with your own damn homoerotic fantasies. Do the world a favor, keep your legs crossed in the name of Jesus or at least avoid heterosexual sexual acts that have even the remotest possibility of resulting in procreation.

Jesus, save us from some of your Christians.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#86252 Apr 9, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, we understand that being homosexual and/or engaging in same sex sexual behavior is not the norm of the species human and deviates from it. Any problems you choose to have with our deviating from that particular norm, your problems, not ours. <quoted text>That science would be STATISTICS dear. Any moral judgments you attach to those statistics, strictly your own <quoted text>Um sweetie, while I have no personal experience in this, I'm well aware of any number of sexual acts among folk of the opposite sex, that if procreation is the only reason driving them, heterosexuality clearly makes folk stupid. Even I know you can't get a woman pregnant in those ways. <quoted text> Really? Wow, I never realized that. Thank you. All my work to plan for my life in a system currently designed to work against me, nothing but instant gratification. <quoted text>Sweetie, your problems with our being homosexual and our engaging in sexual acts that hopefully go along with that, not our problem. While I'm here though, I might as well play with your mind for a moment. Sex with the intent of procreation, a deviancy from the norm of all sexual acts engaged in. Norm goes for the recreational over the procreational, he and his lady friend (they aren't married by the way) are doing what they can to hopefully avoid such an outcome. <quoted text>The reason we will no longer be quiet dear, is wonderful folk like you who keep on insisting on making your choice to have "issues" with what you fantasize our sex lives to be like, to be our problem by giving your "issues" the force of law over us. A lot of us have grown up getting bent over and f*cked against our will like this and aren't going to take it quietly and with a freaking smile on our face any longer. Your issues with our homosexuality, no longer our problem and we will no longer be happily get f*cked over by the law for absolutely no other reason than you your inability to cope with your own damn homoerotic fantasies. Do the world a favor, keep your legs crossed in the name of Jesus or at least avoid heterosexual sexual acts that have even the remotest possibility of resulting in procreation.
Jesus, save us from some of your Christians.
Hey Rump Ranger you should really get a job!
Also hetero

Panama City Beach, FL

#86253 Apr 9, 2013
Chewy wrote:
Oh, please. You bible-thumpers need to stay out of adults bedrooms. It's not your business, it's not god's business, it's not George W. Bush's business, it's not anyones business. The fact that you people are pathetic enough to think that you should have a say about what two CONCENTING ADULTS do in their bedroom is just rediculious. Homosexuality isn't evil, it isn't sick or disgusting or immoral, it is just different. They are not hurting anyone, and they are not forcing anything on anyone.
They are two concenting adults, and should be allowed to do what all other concenting adults are allowed to do. It's not even close to pedophilia, necrophilia, rape or beastiality, to those of you who are twisted or disturbed enough to think that they are at all related. You know why? Because those acts are about hurting, non-concent, and control. Homosexuality is exactly like heterosexuality, just instead of being attracted to the opposite sex, they are attracted to the same sex. Big f*ckin deal! They are two ADULT HUMANS doing what all other adult humans do. It is not a threat to your family, your marriage, or your life. It is just a different way of living.
Stay out of my bedroom, my friends bedroom, and anyone's bedroom who doesn't welcome you there. I don't need you telling me what is 'moral' and what isn't. I don't need you telling me what is 'natural' and what isn't. Worry about your own sex life, not mine.
All that being said, I am a heterosexual.
***So you're saying it's okay to make decisions, as long as they aren't made in YOUR bedroom...hypocrite!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#86254 Apr 9, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, bucko, but god is made up by man, and so is sin.
That doesn't mean sin "doesn't exist". Sins are prohibitions created like laws, and for the same general purpose.
Sins exist. They are those things proscribed by religious texts.
So it's entirely valid to ask the question.
You don't need a god to have religious texts.
They exist.
Harry Potter and Star Wars texts exist also. Does that mean that Hogwarts and the Rebel Alliance exist? Just because man invents a mythical entity, doesn't make it or what it supposedly said real. And as you stated in the first sentence of your reply, "man" made up god and sin. Therefor, no god, no sin. It is a made up concept. The word may exist, but the concept is null.

Btw, your "bucko" slur, only served to show your level of, or more appropriately, lack of, intelligence.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#86255 Apr 9, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Potter and Star Wars texts exist also. Does that mean that Hogwarts and the Rebel Alliance exist? Just because man invents a mythical entity, doesn't make it or what it supposedly said real. And as you stated in the first sentence of your reply, "man" made up god and sin. Therefor, no god, no sin. It is a made up concept. The word may exist, but the concept is null.
Btw, your "bucko" slur, only served to show your level of, or more appropriately, lack of, intelligence.
What is not null is your sick and deviant ways. You animals are all about sex and nothing else. You have a disease and should be put down like a rabid dog!

Since: Aug 07

Deltona, FL

#86256 Apr 9, 2013
Sisters in hair wrote:
<quoted text>
What a simpleton you are.
When somebody calls you a loser, that does mean he's "debating". He's stating a fact.
He doesn't care about your "arguments", because you are too lame to argue with.
Give up, Mr. Amateur Hour
Boy you guys are predictable. Mr. should be a Miss. learn different spellings of names and different ways sexes can spell them. Secondly this is an open forum therefore I don't have to just go away because two bullies can't accept others opinions. If you can't deal with the fact some people are more in touch with reality than you then simply don't go to a forum where it's asking an opinionated question. So you can go away as well.

Deltona, FL

#86257 Apr 9, 2013
Father_Of_God wrote:
<quoted text>
You read the message:
GROW UP!
And the other message:
GO AWAY!
You jerks are a waste of post time.
Grown thank you, and your a waste of breath. You can go away just as much as I can and I do have the freedom to be here. I have the freedom to voice my opinion on a forum asking a question that is based on opinions. So feel free to leave, me however am simply saying my opinion. You do some growing up.
Adam

Berlin, Germany

#86258 Apr 9, 2013
I saw WasteWater/LuLu Ford in the newspaper today:

http://i.imgur.com/yBOfX5q.gif

So eat that!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#86259 Apr 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What is not null is your sick and deviant ways. You animals are all about sex and nothing else. You have a disease and should be put down like a rabid dog!
So what you are saying with your "sick and deviant ways", "you animals", "you have a disease" and "should be put down like a dog", is that you dislike 'heterosexuals? So when did you first discover that you were gay? And what started your hatred of straight people? You see, I'm heterosexual. I, unlike others, don't care what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom. If you choose to perform acts of homosexuality upon your partner, why should I care? My comment wasn't about homosexuality. It was addressing the concept of the fictional term 'sin'.

“joined at the queue”

Since: Dec 09

Twin Cities

#86260 Apr 9, 2013
Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you guys are predictable. Mr. should be a Miss. learn different spellings of names and different ways sexes can spell them. Secondly this is an open forum therefore I don't have to just go away because two bullies can't accept others opinions. If you can't deal with the fact some people are more in touch with reality than you then simply don't go to a forum where it's asking an opinionated question. So you can go away as well.
You just don't get it!

You have no idea how Topix works.

You made several REALLY STUPID assumptions:

- You assumed that the topic title was the entire topic. Wrong.

- You assumed that the topic title was addressed directly to YOU, that someone was waiting SIX YEARS for you to come in and answer them and then they would argue with you. Wrong.

- You assumed that in the SIX YEARS since the thread started that nobody else would be talking, so you could just enter the room, start talking, and everyone would be listening to you. Wrong. They are NOT listening to you.

They have changed the topic many times, and nobody cares about the boor entering the room.

I know you are a young kid, probably in high school.
Just imagine if you entered a party that had been in progress for hours and simply started talking ....
Got that image?
... and people told you to shut up and go away jerk.

Well, that's what happened here.

You came as a jerk and people told you to go away.
You ignored them, all SIX YEARS of them, so they fully intend to return the favor.

Get it yet?

No. Because boors never get it.

Deltona, FL

#86263 Apr 9, 2013
Sisters in hair wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it!
You have no idea how Topix works.
You made several REALLY STUPID assumptions:
- You assumed that the topic title was the entire topic. Wrong.
- You assumed that the topic title was addressed directly to YOU, that someone was waiting SIX YEARS for you to come in and answer them and then they would argue with you. Wrong.
- You assumed that in the SIX YEARS since the thread started that nobody else would be talking, so you could just enter the room, start talking, and everyone would be listening to you. Wrong. They are NOT listening to you.
They have changed the topic many times, and nobody cares about the boor entering the room.
I know you are a young kid, probably in high school.
Just imagine if you entered a party that had been in progress for hours and simply started talking ....
Got that image?
... and people told you to shut up and go away jerk.
Well, that's what happened here.
You came as a jerk and people told you to go away.
You ignored them, all SIX YEARS of them, so they fully intend to return the favor.
Get it yet?
No. Because boors never get it.
Well I don't assume anything considering you are doing plenty. Secondly I did nothing to offend anyone but put my opinion on an OPEN forum. Get it.. Topic may change and I don't care I go by the topic of that thread otherwise make a new one. And who made you six years boss of a thread? Most likely no one. Don't like my opinion oh well. Plus I get it, the problem with the world is those that want to claim they are nice, good people and all the meanwhile they are truly ugly ass bitches who need to learn a little courtesy and some respect for other people. Had I known so many people in this world was so ugly a long time ago then I would understand why so many people are going on murdering rampages, most likely the were treated in a way they didn't deserve. So you grow the fuck up and learn some damn decent human like behavior. And pull the stick out of you anus.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#86264 Apr 9, 2013
We get it: You don't get it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#86266 Apr 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What is not null is your sick and deviant ways. You animals are all about sex and nothing else. You have a disease and should be put down like a rabid dog!
Simmer down, grandma...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86267 Apr 9, 2013
Not much worth reading here.
_Olive_

Tempe, AZ

#86268 Apr 9, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down, grandma...
Grandma has a valid point.
_Olive_

Los Angeles, CA

#86269 Apr 9, 2013
I meant she is right that people with AIDS have themselves to blame. Ask WasteWater - he agrees on that point.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#86270 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Not much worth reading here.
So stop boosting the thread aho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 740,073
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min pusherman_ 543,044
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min CunningLinguist 227,748
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 601,157
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 25 min dirty white boy- 33,051
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min AussieBobby 259,655
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 52 min Infinite Force 10
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr HipGnosis 173,812

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••