|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Another child of the news.
He is also a man and a woman in one. So he contradicts himself when he says men and women aren't equal because he is both. And he says it's his fault for being born that way because he sinned before he was born.

#logicfail

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is in the pudding.
The pudding looks like shit everywhere.
Smile.
At the nursing home you're in, it's probably not pudding.

Since: Aug 07

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Father_Of_God wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Anyone can say who's a sinner. And they do.
So grow up.
And no, God is not all loving and caring and nurturing.
He is also quite often spiteful and vengeful and just cranky.
So if you want him to respect you and your sexual views, you too should be loving and cranky, in no particular order.
Well then all the quotes and scriptures bible thumpers want to throw at people are pointless since you have now set us clear on that. No more spewing of the all righteousness that is your "God".
If he is a spiteful and vengeful then surely being gay is no where near compared to half of the things he has done. And your love thy neighbor, and all the other holier than thou commands are baseless.

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then all the quotes and scriptures bible thumpers want to throw at people are pointless since you have now set us clear on that. No more spewing of the all righteousness that is your "God".

:
More errors
:
More drivel
:
Hey, loser. You can't seem to read.
I'M not a "bible thumper".
I don't own one, never did. The only ones I've seen have been in hotels and whenever I saw one I'd leave a wad sticking the pages together.

You missed the key piece of advice:

GROW UP.

Sure, you can't do it today, but when you do you will look back at your jerk self of today and wince.

In the meantime, just go.

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Father_Of_God wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, loser. You can't seem to read.
I'M not a "bible thumper".
I don't own one, never did. The only ones I've seen have been in hotels and whenever I saw one I'd leave a wad sticking the pages together.
You missed the key piece of advice:
GROW UP.
Sure, you can't do it today, but when you do you will look back at your jerk self of today and wince.
In the meantime, just go.
Your telling me to grow up? I never said you were a bible thumper just pointing out the flaws in your own statement. Learn to debate without insult and accept others have opinions that don't match your own. So please live by you own advice, grow up, learn to have a discussion without the child like insults in which I don't recall saying anything to you so uncalled for there, and well don't make statements that have holes in them. Not my fault you are incapable of doing such.

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your telling me to grow up? I never said you were a bible thumper just pointing out the flaws in your own statement.:
:
More errors
:
More blather
:
You read the message:

GROW UP!

And the other message:

GO AWAY!

You jerks are a waste of post time.

“joined at the queue”

Since: Dec 09

Twin Cities

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your telling me to grow up? I never said you were a bible thumper just pointing out the flaws in your own statement. Learn to debate without insult and accept others have opinions that don't match your own. So please live by you own advice, grow up, learn to have a discussion without the child like insults in which I don't recall saying anything to you so uncalled for there, and well don't make statements that have holes in them. Not my fault you are incapable of doing such.
What a simpleton you are.

When somebody calls you a loser, that does mean he's "debating". He's stating a fact.
He doesn't care about your "arguments", because you are too lame to argue with.
Give up, Mr. Amateur Hour
_Chartreuse_

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right.
Unfortunately that troll is in love with me. Fatal attraction, or what?!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That troll, as you call me, thinks you are scum.
Everyone knows that but you pretend not to.
Why?
It's such a stupid thing to say.
You know you look stupid every time you say it, and
yet you will say it some more yet.
Because you ARE stupid.
Who on earth do you hope to convince that anyone anywhere loves you?
Anyone?
Anywhere?
If anyone anywhere loved you, then you wouldn't be here all the time groveling for love.

It sucks to be you Phil.

What a loser. Ha!

ISTBPG,TTPPF <|8^)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

It cannot be a 'sin'. There is no god, hence there can be no 'sin'.
LuLu Ford

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That troll, as you call me, thinks you are scum.
Everyone knows that but you pretend not to.
Why?
It's such a stupid thing to say.
You know you look stupid every time you say it, and
yet you will say it some more yet.
Because you ARE stupid.
Who on earth do you hope to convince that anyone anywhere loves you?
Anyone?
Anywhere?
If anyone anywhere loved you, then you wouldn't be here all the time groveling for love.
It sucks to be you Phil.
What a loser. Ha!
ISTBPG,TTPPF <|8^)
It's true Rosa,
whenever you say that a troll must "be in love with me" it makes people throw up in their mouth.
And think "what a sap".

Sorry, but that's how it is. Blatant begs for love simply cloy.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Richard Barlow wrote:
It cannot be a 'sin'. There is no god, hence there can be no 'sin'.
Sorry, bucko, but god is made up by man, and so is sin.
That doesn't mean sin "doesn't exist". Sins are prohibitions created like laws, and for the same general purpose.
Sins exist. They are those things proscribed by religious texts.
So it's entirely valid to ask the question.
You don't need a god to have religious texts.
They exist.
Ralph Ruffman

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Welcome back Rosa. Glad you're out of jail. Hope they didn't tear that booty up too bad during your stay..

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Edward Shaw wrote:
The main problem with this premise is .. getting homosexuals to admit that their lifestyle is deviant from 95+% of the universe.
Dear, we understand that being homosexual and/or engaging in same sex sexual behavior is not the norm of the species human and deviates from it. Any problems you choose to have with our deviating from that particular norm, your problems, not ours.
Edward Shaw wrote:
Science agrees with the church in this respect.
That science would be STATISTICS dear. Any moral judgments you attach to those statistics, strictly your own
Edward Shaw wrote:
Sexual acts are for a purpose; procreation.
Um sweetie, while I have no personal experience in this, I'm well aware of any number of sexual acts among folk of the opposite sex, that if procreation is the only reason driving them, heterosexuality clearly makes folk stupid. Even I know you can't get a woman pregnant in those ways.
Edward Shaw wrote:
Homosexuals can't see further than mere 'feel good' moments.
Really? Wow, I never realized that. Thank you. All my work to plan for my life in a system currently designed to work against me, nothing but instant gratification.
Edward Shaw wrote:
I can imagine that two same-sex humans might heartily esteem one another, live together, share household responsbilities, finances,.. in fact everything just LIKE married persons. But, why do they insist on acting out their deviancies?
Sweetie, your problems with our being homosexual and our engaging in sexual acts that hopefully go along with that, not our problem. While I'm here though, I might as well play with your mind for a moment. Sex with the intent of procreation, a deviancy from the norm of all sexual acts engaged in. Norm goes for the recreational over the procreational, he and his lady friend (they aren't married by the way) are doing what they can to hopefully avoid such an outcome.
Edward Shaw wrote:
Can't fool me; all homosexuals know they are deviant from the norm, but struggle with the word. If many catholic priests can [and do] live in celibacy, why can't the deviants at least keep quiet?
The reason we will no longer be quiet dear, is wonderful folk like you who keep on insisting on making your choice to have "issues" with what you fantasize our sex lives to be like, to be our problem by giving your "issues" the force of law over us. A lot of us have grown up getting bent over and f*cked against our will like this and aren't going to take it quietly and with a freaking smile on our face any longer. Your issues with our homosexuality, no longer our problem and we will no longer be happily get f*cked over by the law for absolutely no other reason than you your inability to cope with your own damn homoerotic fantasies. Do the world a favor, keep your legs crossed in the name of Jesus or at least avoid heterosexual sexual acts that have even the remotest possibility of resulting in procreation.

Jesus, save us from some of your Christians.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, we understand that being homosexual and/or engaging in same sex sexual behavior is not the norm of the species human and deviates from it. Any problems you choose to have with our deviating from that particular norm, your problems, not ours. <quoted text>That science would be STATISTICS dear. Any moral judgments you attach to those statistics, strictly your own <quoted text>Um sweetie, while I have no personal experience in this, I'm well aware of any number of sexual acts among folk of the opposite sex, that if procreation is the only reason driving them, heterosexuality clearly makes folk stupid. Even I know you can't get a woman pregnant in those ways. <quoted text> Really? Wow, I never realized that. Thank you. All my work to plan for my life in a system currently designed to work against me, nothing but instant gratification. <quoted text>Sweetie, your problems with our being homosexual and our engaging in sexual acts that hopefully go along with that, not our problem. While I'm here though, I might as well play with your mind for a moment. Sex with the intent of procreation, a deviancy from the norm of all sexual acts engaged in. Norm goes for the recreational over the procreational, he and his lady friend (they aren't married by the way) are doing what they can to hopefully avoid such an outcome. <quoted text>The reason we will no longer be quiet dear, is wonderful folk like you who keep on insisting on making your choice to have "issues" with what you fantasize our sex lives to be like, to be our problem by giving your "issues" the force of law over us. A lot of us have grown up getting bent over and f*cked against our will like this and aren't going to take it quietly and with a freaking smile on our face any longer. Your issues with our homosexuality, no longer our problem and we will no longer be happily get f*cked over by the law for absolutely no other reason than you your inability to cope with your own damn homoerotic fantasies. Do the world a favor, keep your legs crossed in the name of Jesus or at least avoid heterosexual sexual acts that have even the remotest possibility of resulting in procreation.
Jesus, save us from some of your Christians.
Hey Rump Ranger you should really get a job!
Also hetero

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Chewy wrote:
Oh, please. You bible-thumpers need to stay out of adults bedrooms. It's not your business, it's not god's business, it's not George W. Bush's business, it's not anyones business. The fact that you people are pathetic enough to think that you should have a say about what two CONCENTING ADULTS do in their bedroom is just rediculious. Homosexuality isn't evil, it isn't sick or disgusting or immoral, it is just different. They are not hurting anyone, and they are not forcing anything on anyone.
They are two concenting adults, and should be allowed to do what all other concenting adults are allowed to do. It's not even close to pedophilia, necrophilia, rape or beastiality, to those of you who are twisted or disturbed enough to think that they are at all related. You know why? Because those acts are about hurting, non-concent, and control. Homosexuality is exactly like heterosexuality, just instead of being attracted to the opposite sex, they are attracted to the same sex. Big f*ckin deal! They are two ADULT HUMANS doing what all other adult humans do. It is not a threat to your family, your marriage, or your life. It is just a different way of living.
Stay out of my bedroom, my friends bedroom, and anyone's bedroom who doesn't welcome you there. I don't need you telling me what is 'moral' and what isn't. I don't need you telling me what is 'natural' and what isn't. Worry about your own sex life, not mine.
All that being said, I am a heterosexual.
***So you're saying it's okay to make decisions, as long as they aren't made in YOUR bedroom...hypocrite!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, bucko, but god is made up by man, and so is sin.
That doesn't mean sin "doesn't exist". Sins are prohibitions created like laws, and for the same general purpose.
Sins exist. They are those things proscribed by religious texts.
So it's entirely valid to ask the question.
You don't need a god to have religious texts.
They exist.
Harry Potter and Star Wars texts exist also. Does that mean that Hogwarts and the Rebel Alliance exist? Just because man invents a mythical entity, doesn't make it or what it supposedly said real. And as you stated in the first sentence of your reply, "man" made up god and sin. Therefor, no god, no sin. It is a made up concept. The word may exist, but the concept is null.

Btw, your "bucko" slur, only served to show your level of, or more appropriately, lack of, intelligence.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Potter and Star Wars texts exist also. Does that mean that Hogwarts and the Rebel Alliance exist? Just because man invents a mythical entity, doesn't make it or what it supposedly said real. And as you stated in the first sentence of your reply, "man" made up god and sin. Therefor, no god, no sin. It is a made up concept. The word may exist, but the concept is null.
Btw, your "bucko" slur, only served to show your level of, or more appropriately, lack of, intelligence.
What is not null is your sick and deviant ways. You animals are all about sex and nothing else. You have a disease and should be put down like a rabid dog!

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Sisters in hair wrote:
<quoted text>
What a simpleton you are.
When somebody calls you a loser, that does mean he's "debating". He's stating a fact.
He doesn't care about your "arguments", because you are too lame to argue with.
Give up, Mr. Amateur Hour
Boy you guys are predictable. Mr. should be a Miss. learn different spellings of names and different ways sexes can spell them. Secondly this is an open forum therefore I don't have to just go away because two bullies can't accept others opinions. If you can't deal with the fact some people are more in touch with reality than you then simply don't go to a forum where it's asking an opinionated question. So you can go away as well.

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Father_Of_God wrote:
<quoted text>
You read the message:
GROW UP!
And the other message:
GO AWAY!
You jerks are a waste of post time.
Grown thank you, and your a waste of breath. You can go away just as much as I can and I do have the freedom to be here. I have the freedom to voice my opinion on a forum asking a question that is based on opinions. So feel free to leave, me however am simply saying my opinion. You do some growing up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,461 - 78,480 of89,377
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

737 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual Leader 511,641
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 2,913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Kapusta 679,234
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Liam 37,986
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min Harrison Freebird 52,445
Sex ed in middle school (Sep '13) 17 min merlinlover99 5
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min RFD 375
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min New Age Spiritual Leader 596,444
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr wilderide 216,278
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••