|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Godīs curse be upon the homosexuals. Bad ppl sick and corrupted.
Don't be so hard on yourself, big boi.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Devil on Dirt Bike wrote:
Apocalypse666 wrote:
It is or it isn't. bottom line.
You cannot prove it...thats obvious.
'
Ohhh! You are not paying attention, are you??
I've already given you the answer AND the proof! Guess you missed it, huh?
Truth is, you just don't like my answer!!
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Let me ask you..Do you think Zues is real?
How about Odin? Or are these gods make believe rubbish?
If you can say who are you to judge other peoples religions...then which one is real?
Of course yours is!!
You can say this is how people connected with the god but this just doesn't fit the bill across the boards...sorry
Your god has shown no proof of existance more then all the other gods...
How did those other religions get to the point where gods talked to the holymen and wrote there say to man....
All of this is the same.......
YES!! They are all of the same! They are each as "real" as the next.
How is it you feel you have the authority to tell me about "my" god when, clearly, you have no concept of what that is?
You obviously don't yet understand what I call God...(even though I already told you). Once you reach a certain understanding of what I have said you will know the proof... not of a mythological being but of the pure energy of consciousness.
Each of those "gods" is a structure in space-time which has been created by the thoughts, actions and prayers of MAN. So, yes, these "gods" Man did create and are, essentially, accumulations of the energy of consciousness that have been fed into them.
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Here is the time to prove the existance of your god and you cannot.
We have prove he isn't with the laws of the universe which is science and with philosophy.
WHOA, there, pal!! Please show the link to the scientific study which PROVES there is not a God!! Hadn't ever heard anyone make that claim before!
And don't give me crap about evolution ~ I am a proponent of evolution because I DO understand science and it has nothing to do with disproving God. Talk about biogenesis if you will... what are the latest theories?
Have they yet figured out how to create life from non-living matter by infusing with energy of some sort? Close even yet?
Apocalypse666 wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~
May there be something more to this universe?
Sure why not!!!
This Religion and all religions are fake B.S and a step backwards not fowards.
On this last part we are in complete agreement.
Keep thinking about all this stuff ~ You are Thirsty for understanding... and it will come...
(Hint: Quantum theory)
Peace!
Apocalypse666 wrote:
'
Apocalypse666 wrote:
If you can say who are you to judge other peoples religions...then which one is real?
Of course yours is!!
You can say this is how people connected with the god but this just doesn't fit the bill across the boards...sorry
How did those other religions get to the point where gods talked to the holymen and wrote there say to man....
How is it you feel you have the authority to tell me about "my" god when, clearly, you have no concept of what that is?
You obviously don't yet understand what I call God...(even though I already told you). Once you reach a certain understanding of what I have said you will know the proof... not of a mythological being but of the pure energy of consciousnes.
Unfortunately, in the age of capitalism and the coming nuclear inferno, it is too late for the human race to survive
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent points.
What I have noticed is that most people who are opposed to gays live in very black & white worlds. They are not familiar with the things you mention here or they rationalize them away. I think the most telling fact about Fundamentalists on this issue is that they cannot muster a reasonable argument. All their arguments are based on the Bible (irrelevant to civil society), the ick factor (irrelevant subjective feelings), appeals to tradition (irrelevant since traditions can, do, and will always change over time), and appeals to child rearing (irrelevant since bearing children is not a requirement of being a human or a citizen.
What you're left with is just bigotry. And they will rationalize all day long to avoid facing reality.
You aqre quite right, but there are billions of uneducated peoples which do not have the opportunity to get to the truth. In the nuclear age this means they know nothing about the already coming nuclear inferno. Of course there are also the natural powers (earth quakes, tsunami desasters, cosmic infernos). The nuclear infernos are deadly!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
Apocalypse666 wrote:
'
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Of course yours is!!
You obviously don't yet understand what I call God...(even though I already told you). Once you reach a certain understanding of what I have said you will know the proof... not of a mythological being but of the pure energy of consciousness.
Each of those "gods" is a structure in space-time which has been created by the thoughts, actions and prayers of MAN. So, yes, these "gods" Man did create and are, essentially, accumulations of the energy of consciousness that have been fed into them.
Apocalypse666 wrote:
We have prove he isn't with the laws of the universe which is science and with philosophy.
WHOA, there, pal!! Please show the link to the scientific study which PROVES there is not a God!! Hadn't ever heard anyone make that claim before!
And don't give me crap about evolution ~ I am a proponent of evolution because I DO understand science and it has nothing to do with disproving God. Talk about biogenesis if you will... what are the latest theories?
Have they yet figured out how to create life from non-living matter by infusing with energy of some sort? Close even yet?
Apocalypse666 wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~
Sure why not!!!
Keep thinking about all this stuff ~ You are Thirsty for understanding... and it will come...
Peace!
Apocalypse666 wrote:
'
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Of course yours is!!
Of the thousands of mythical gods not a single one has ever been real. Real is the mortal thread by the atomic inferno. In capitalism this means the end of mankind!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Loma Preita wrote:
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Of course yours is!!
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Apocalypse666 wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~
Sure why not!!!
Peace!
Apocalypse666 wrote:
'
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Of course yours is!!
Religions are just a cancer for humanity. Without religions we have enough danger in this world too. But capitalism is a deadly scourge and means certainly the end in a nuclear inferno!

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. How did you decide that men and woman are exactly equal unto each other?
What is the ground for this assumption? Every one can see that on Physical, psychological, emotional, on every level, men and women are different from each other.
If that was not the case, why there was need to make males and females. Why did not God made a Uni Sex model?
As per Islam, men and women are complimentary to each other and not competitors with each other.
Men are made to work outside and earn bread for the family, while women are designed to work inside the house and take care of house and children.
Both these fronts are equally important for happiness and survival and proper development of human civilization.
This Modern Western philosophy of equating men and women and saying both can do every job has played havoc with the social life in the west.
"Equality" of sexes is a myth and even after 100 or so years of "equality" in the west, men and women do not compete against each other in any sport!!
02. In Islam it is man's duty to earn bread for the family and maintain wife and children. It is not correct to say that husband' money is women's. He pays part of money he earns for her maintenance.
Even if women earn their money, they still receive maintenance allowance from men, so women have far more rights and protection in Islam than in western system.
03. Both parents have to treated with respect by their children. Mother gets more respect, because she makes more sacrifices for he children than father.
Mother gets respect, while father gets status and honor from their children.
I doubt if any western system has reached even the lowest level of what we see in Islamic society.
There is no place for Old age Homes in Islamic society, which we see so abundantly in west.
04. I do not know what you mean by dead beat husbands and dead beat daddy's.
In Islam , there is a social life and every one should get married and if spouse dies, they should remarry.
Both marriage and divorce and made easy and are family affairs.
In west by involving courts in both marriage and divorce has made them difficult and complicated.
People prefer to live and not get married. So we see majority of Children born in West are out of wedlock.
What type of society would it be , where majority of its children are born out of wedlock as "bastards"?
Men and women are equal in Islam. That's a given. What the west does is mistake equality for exactness. As you said, men are indeed different to women. While the west seeks a system of exact treatment, Islam seeks a system of equal treatment. In Islam women have rights that men don't have, in order to optimize their duties as mothers, while men have rights that women don't have in order to optimise their duties as fathers. Islam seeks to balance rights for both genders in that way, from a general societal role perspective.

Sure, in many cases the woman may be far more capable in business and work than her husband and in many cases the man can be a far better parent than the woman, and that is all well and good. There is freedom to live like that. But the core rules are to optimise the general case, of women being more capable parents and men being more capable providers.

Dead beat dads and dead-beat husbands are a term used for men who don't fulfil their obligations of being providers. In the west we see plenty cases of the man in house doing nothing, drinking, watching TV, playing cards, and the woman is forced to work and earn and provide for the family since the man is lazy and useless. In Islam, such things are practically taboo. If the man has a family he MUST provide for his family.

Divorce is made difficult in Islam, particularly because it is Makrooh. The western system of separation and divorce stems from Islamic divorce laws. Nowadays western divorce is easier.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
An apple tree bearing fruit.
An apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
A walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be an apple tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too!
Still, no logical response...
Smirk.
How about I let you suck on my branch and walnuts?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."

-- Susan B Anthony

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm on the right side of history, right?
Moreover, you know I'm on the right side of science.
Nor can you argue religion doesn't back me too.
And everyone knows anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Smirky, you bet on your pony and it has fallen down and can't get up. You gonna stay down there in the dirt or are you going to "evolve" your POV as so many other around you are doing?
I bet my pony on reality. You bet yours on human opinion.

Scoff (nervously) away.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. How did you decide that men and woman are exactly equal unto each other?
What is the ground for this assumption? Every one can see that on Physical, psychological, emotional, on every level, men and women are different from each other.
If that was not the case, why there was need to make males and females. Why did not God made a Uni Sex model?
As per Islam, men and women are complimentary to each other and not competitors with each other.
Men are made to work outside and earn bread for the family, while women are designed to work inside the house and take care of house and children.
Both these fronts are equally important for happiness and survival and proper development of human civilization.
This Modern Western philosophy of equating men and women and saying both can do every job has played havoc with the social life in the west.
"Equality" of sexes is a myth and even after 100 or so years of "equality" in the west, men and women do not compete against each other in any sport!!
02. In Islam it is man's duty to earn bread for the family and maintain wife and children. It is not correct to say that husband' money is women's. He pays part of money he earns for her maintenance.
Even if women earn their money, they still receive maintenance allowance from men, so women have far more rights and protection in Islam than in western system.
03. Both parents have to treated with respect by their children. Mother gets more respect, because she makes more sacrifices for he children than father.
Mother gets respect, while father gets status and honor from their children.
I doubt if any western system has reached even the lowest level of what we see in Islamic society.
There is no place for Old age Homes in Islamic society, which we see so abundantly in west.
04. I do not know what you mean by dead beat husbands and dead beat daddy's.
In Islam , there is a social life and every one should get married and if spouse dies, they should remarry.
Both marriage and divorce and made easy and are family affairs.
In west by involving courts in both marriage and divorce has made them difficult and complicated.
People prefer to live and not get married. So we see majority of Children born in West are out of wedlock.
What type of society would it be , where majority of its children are born out of wedlock as "bastards"?
The proof is in the pudding.

The pudding looks like shit everywhere.

Smile.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm on the right side of history, right?
Moreover, you know I'm on the right side of science.
Nor can you argue religion doesn't back me too.
And everyone knows anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I bet my pony on reality. You bet yours on human opinion.
Scoff (nervously) away.
Smile.
Your pony died but I'm sure you looked like a queen on him.

Did you get any pictures?

Did you drag the pony back to your cave or did you butcher it where it died?

snort

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Another child of the news.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Another child of the news.
He is also a man and a woman in one. So he contradicts himself when he says men and women aren't equal because he is both. And he says it's his fault for being born that way because he sinned before he was born.

#logicfail

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
At the nursing home you're in, it's probably not pudding.

Since: Aug 07

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Father_Of_God wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Anyone can say who's a sinner. And they do.
So grow up.
And no, God is not all loving and caring and nurturing.
He is also quite often spiteful and vengeful and just cranky.
So if you want him to respect you and your sexual views, you too should be loving and cranky, in no particular order.
Well then all the quotes and scriptures bible thumpers want to throw at people are pointless since you have now set us clear on that. No more spewing of the all righteousness that is your "God".
If he is a spiteful and vengeful then surely being gay is no where near compared to half of the things he has done. And your love thy neighbor, and all the other holier than thou commands are baseless.

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then all the quotes and scriptures bible thumpers want to throw at people are pointless since you have now set us clear on that. No more spewing of the all righteousness that is your "God".

:
More errors
:
More drivel
:
Hey, loser. You can't seem to read.
I'M not a "bible thumper".
I don't own one, never did. The only ones I've seen have been in hotels and whenever I saw one I'd leave a wad sticking the pages together.

You missed the key piece of advice:

GROW UP.

Sure, you can't do it today, but when you do you will look back at your jerk self of today and wince.

In the meantime, just go.

Since: Aug 07

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Father_Of_God wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, loser. You can't seem to read.
I'M not a "bible thumper".
I don't own one, never did. The only ones I've seen have been in hotels and whenever I saw one I'd leave a wad sticking the pages together.
You missed the key piece of advice:
GROW UP.
Sure, you can't do it today, but when you do you will look back at your jerk self of today and wince.
In the meantime, just go.
Your telling me to grow up? I never said you were a bible thumper just pointing out the flaws in your own statement. Learn to debate without insult and accept others have opinions that don't match your own. So please live by you own advice, grow up, learn to have a discussion without the child like insults in which I don't recall saying anything to you so uncalled for there, and well don't make statements that have holes in them. Not my fault you are incapable of doing such.

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your telling me to grow up? I never said you were a bible thumper just pointing out the flaws in your own statement.:
:
More errors
:
More blather
:
You read the message:

GROW UP!

And the other message:

GO AWAY!

You jerks are a waste of post time.

“joined at the queue”

Since: Dec 09

Twin Cities

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Erin01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your telling me to grow up? I never said you were a bible thumper just pointing out the flaws in your own statement. Learn to debate without insult and accept others have opinions that don't match your own. So please live by you own advice, grow up, learn to have a discussion without the child like insults in which I don't recall saying anything to you so uncalled for there, and well don't make statements that have holes in them. Not my fault you are incapable of doing such.
What a simpleton you are.

When somebody calls you a loser, that does mean he's "debating". He's stating a fact.
He doesn't care about your "arguments", because you are too lame to argue with.
Give up, Mr. Amateur Hour
_Chartreuse_

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right.
Unfortunately that troll is in love with me. Fatal attraction, or what?!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That troll, as you call me, thinks you are scum.
Everyone knows that but you pretend not to.
Why?
It's such a stupid thing to say.
You know you look stupid every time you say it, and
yet you will say it some more yet.
Because you ARE stupid.
Who on earth do you hope to convince that anyone anywhere loves you?
Anyone?
Anywhere?
If anyone anywhere loved you, then you wouldn't be here all the time groveling for love.

It sucks to be you Phil.

What a loser. Ha!

ISTBPG,TTPPF <|8^)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

453 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 256,978
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessarily so 722,168
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Patrick 224,641
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 533,573
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min golti 4,924
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 25 min Ed Teach 15
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr KIpetesayKEGOut 115,619
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••