Is homosexuality a sin?

Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,627 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

_Olive_

Los Angeles, CA

#86269 Apr 9, 2013
I meant she is right that people with AIDS have themselves to blame. Ask WasteWater - he agrees on that point.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#86270 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Not much worth reading here.
So stop boosting the thread aho

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

#86271 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Not much worth reading here.
Erin01 is desperate for somebody, anybody, to read his rambling endless boorish posts.

So if you are bored you should have pity on him and "argue" or "agree" or say "Boring NEXT".

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#86272 Apr 9, 2013
Father_Of_God wrote:
<quoted text>
Erin01 is desperate for somebody, anybody, to read his rambling endless boorish posts.
So if you are bored you should have pity on him and "argue" or "agree" or say "Boring NEXT".
next

“That's right- I'm God's father”

Since: Nov 12

Mount Olympus

#86273 Apr 9, 2013
Sorry, Error01, I tried.

Looks like not even the über-bored,über-boring WasteWater wants to play with you.

Hard for a shy teen to take. You've been rejected in real life, and now in fake life.
Tsk tsk So sad.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#86274 Apr 9, 2013
Not fooled by Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Back to the real world threats again, Phil.
And you think Adam is Tim Deukler?
What a loser. Why don't you get your fancy imaginary Asheville "lawyer" to send an invitation for a "fair" gun duel? That's your normal modus operandi, pardon my hillibillie German.
I just think its too crazy he is still posting here, after what he did to Chartreuse. Why would he still be tolerated here?

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#86275 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
I meant she is right that people with AIDS have themselves to blame. Ask WasteWater - he agrees on that point.
Name-stealers are total cowards.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86276 Apr 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Hey Rump Ranger you should really get a job!
Sweetie, the adults are speaking, why don't you go out and play with the other kids? And FYI pumpkin, this rump ranger was bright enough to find a way of retiring from ever needing a job again by the time I was 50. What have YOU gut going on, oh little straight boy who is going to need to pay to ever get laid?
James Bond OO7

Anonymous Proxy

#86277 Apr 9, 2013
Homosexulity is caused by alonness, depresion, intense normal sex feelings but have no lady to do with..... why dont ppl raise finger at BDSM/rough sex?? which is why most of us like it!!! Is'nt it????

enjoy and let enjoy

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86278 Apr 9, 2013
James Bond OO7 wrote:
Homosexulity is caused by alonness, depresion, intense normal sex feelings but have no lady to do with..... why dont ppl raise finger at BDSM/rough sex?? which is why most of us like it!!! Is'nt it????
enjoy and let enjoy
Dear, I think your time would be better spent finding a competent therapist.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#86279 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think its too crazy he is still posting here, after what he did to Chartreuse. Why would he still be tolerated here?
What are you talking about?
What do you think he "did" to Chartreuse?
He IS Chartreuse.
And Absinthe.
And now Rosa Winkel "of Australia"
And all the posters from North Carolina, including the Twiig who had 440 posts erased last week.
And all the people who suddenly appeared "from Arkansas".

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#86280 Apr 9, 2013
Not fooled by Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
What do you think he "did" to Chartreuse?
He IS Chartreuse.
No he is not.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#86281 Apr 9, 2013
James Bond OO7 wrote:
Homosexulity is caused by alonness, depresion, intense normal sex feelings but have no lady to do with.....
No it is not.
_Olive_

Berlin, Germany

#86282 Apr 9, 2013
Cowards just don't get the credit they deserve.
They are the world's whistleblowers. They fight with words instead of guns.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#86283 Apr 9, 2013
There´s nothing holy being homosexual.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#86284 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No he is not.
So you really think he murdered Chartreuse?

Why don't you call the police?

You have all the evidence, right?

A SINGLE POST from someone claiming to be a relative, that said something vague about a death. And then you went on and on about how you believed it.
Why did you believe it?
What do you pretend happened to Chartreuse?
Why don't you think it odd that the day Chartreuse quit posting Rosa Winkel "of Australia" started posting, with the identical "UR" and "U R 1 2B" childish pseudo-texting posts?

The same way "Aryan Barbarian" et alii "in Arkansas" appeared the day after they erased 440 of Phil's hate rants under Twiig from Raeford, NC

Answer me that.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#86285 Apr 9, 2013
Not fooled by Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
So you really think he murdered Chartreuse?
Why don't you call the police?
You have all the evidence, right?
A SINGLE POST from someone claiming to be a relative, that said something vague about a death. And then you went on and on about how you believed it.
Why did you believe it?
What do you pretend happened to Chartreuse?
Why don't you think it odd that the day Chartreuse quit posting Rosa Winkel "of Australia" started posting, with the identical "UR" and "U R 1 2B" childish pseudo-texting posts?
The same way "Aryan Barbarian" et alii "in Arkansas" appeared the day after they erased 440 of Phil's hate rants under Twiig from Raeford, NC
Answer me that.
The proof is on this thread of the years-long bullying Phil did of Chartreuse. Chartreuse's last posts here, were threatening to kill himself. The relative's post just let us know what happened. A relative is not going to sit here and fight and fight, like you have been doing, the profiles, the socks, the name-stealing, the pure cowardice, like this post. LOL!

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#86286 Apr 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
Cowards just don't get the credit they deserve.
They are the world's whistleblowers. They fight with words instead of guns.
No, cowards are not whistle-blowers, the only whistle they blow, is their own, name-stealing coward.
Adam

Berlin, Germany

#86288 Apr 9, 2013
There´s something holy being homosexual.
_Chartreuse_ _Olive_ _WW_

Berlin, Germany

#86289 Apr 9, 2013
Cowards just don't get the credit they deserve.
They are the world's whistleblowers. They fight with words instead of guns.

They also use irony, something prigs don't comprehend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 796,826
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 267,590
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 9 min xxxrayted 25
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min USA Born 568,627
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 19 min Paul is dead 2,968
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min cheer the f up 120,777
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 39 min RiccardoFire 38,070
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 607,255
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr let your brother rip 647
More from around the web