57,315 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#86054 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
So Kaaba was a Hindu Temple, why cant you people go and take it?
when you will gain that courage? in another 1000 years?
Sounds like you've been on the Aussie Forum MUQ. Are they giving you a hard time again?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#86055 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You lack the "eminence" that people would take "Your words" as absolute truth.
If you state that there is no God and there is no Islam and there is no Christianity, they would cease to exist.
It is you who are wrong and do not know what are you taking about in the first place.
02. I do not know from where you got the idea that evolution is right? So far not a single specie has been traced in its evolution path. It is just fanciful thinking and works of creative artists.
03. My book does not say that women are like cattle. It says men and women have rights and duties over one another.
04. We pray towards a house, which was constructed and dedicated to the worship of Most High God by Prophets Abraham and Ishmael.
We go and pay our reverence to the most sacred place on the entire planet.
Allah Akbar can you explain why muslims support Sharia law. Explain the justification in stoning children in the name of Allah and honor killings? I would like to further my knowledge in your religion so I wont be accused of being an infidel. Thank you friend....
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#86056 Apr 7, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've been on the Aussie Forum MUQ. Are they giving you a hard time again?
No body is giving me a hard time. If you are on the path of truth, there cannot be any hard time for you.

But if you are defending lies, you will always have hard time, if from no one else, then from your conscience!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#86057 Apr 7, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah Akbar can you explain why muslims support Sharia law. Explain the justification in stoning children in the name of Allah and honor killings? I would like to further my knowledge in your religion so I wont be accused of being an infidel. Thank you friend....
In Shariah law, there is no stoning of children and in Shariah law there is no honor killing.

If you like knowledge about my religion, buy a copy of Quran with English translation and commentary by a Muslim Scholar.

Devote a couple of months in its study and then pick up a book written on the life of our prophet by a Muslim Scholar.

When you have done that, you start at "ground level" of Islamic knowledge and you can ask your questions and doubts,.

Without doing your homework, you can become "expert" on Islamic and Islamic Shariah....like we have so many experts infesting these threads.

Choice is yours, proper study of Islam or just comment from what you hear or see other people writing.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#86058 Apr 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Atoms are not the smallest particles, so if Science says we are made of Atoms, then science in wrong!!
Pseudo Scientists like you are the main reason, that religion and science are at loggerheads, instead of helping each other.
LOL, retard, the atom IS the smallest particle.

What you are referring to are SUB atomic particles. They are not full particles themselves, dip shit.

Pseudo scientists? I LAUGH hard when Muslims say that the Quran has science in it. That is the biggest joke ever. I didn't realise that the belief that yawning with your mouth open could get you posessed with the devil is science.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#86059 Apr 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Shariah law, there is no stoning of children and in Shariah law there is no honor killing.
If you like knowledge about my religion, buy a copy of Quran with English translation and commentary by a Muslim Scholar.
Devote a couple of months in its study and then pick up a book written on the life of our prophet by a Muslim Scholar.
When you have done that, you start at "ground level" of Islamic knowledge and you can ask your questions and doubts,.
Without doing your homework, you can become "expert" on Islamic and Islamic Shariah....like we have so many experts infesting these threads.
Choice is yours, proper study of Islam or just comment from what you hear or see other people writing.
Thank you for your reply.
So are you denying that Islamic religion prohibits stoning and honor killings? Christian are not persecuted in Islamic Countries and free to practice their religion without harm or persecution? The reason I asked is because I'm not a good reader. I thought you appeared to be well versed in your religion that you could enlighten me.

Perhaps CNN news fabricated the stoning of the 12 year girl in Iran?

"Choice is yours, proper study of Islam or just comment from what you hear or see other people writing."

Then are you saying that I should ignore you? Ignore your belief that the Islamic religion is a peaceful, forgiving, kind, loving, compassionate religion?

Should I then accept that true Islamic is a murderous and condemning religion?

Enough jousting, I am tired. Hopefully you we reply, in the mean time good night friend....

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#86060 Apr 7, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, retard, the atom IS the smallest particle.
What you are referring to are SUB atomic particles. They are not full particles themselves, dip shit.
Pseudo scientists? I LAUGH hard when Muslims say that the Quran has science in it. That is the biggest joke ever. I didn't realise that the belief that yawning with your mouth open could get you posessed with the devil is science.
still waiting. any way, good nite friend.

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#86062 Apr 7, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
You see Friend how miserably you & the homosexual community fail to validate your position. The only validation/truth in your post was,
"Well first off Mr. "COP", Science is always replicated. If it can't be replicated, then it isn't science. Science can be replicated, religion cannot."
(1) Then sir replicate a monkey into a human. I am not referring to ( JoeKing007) who post from Thailand (lol) If you believe in evolutional science explain & prove why man hasn't evolved any further?
(2) Replicate DNA?
Quote, "if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory."
By your own admission science is not an absolute hence therefore you can not Evidentially prove or disprove a Creator nor create/replicate Human DNA!
Now lets discuss Christianity for the moment. I assume homosexuals on this forum are castigating the Judeo-Christian beliefs. If that is correct here is my answer.
The problem with Christian Apologetics is that they use emotions to validate their belief in a Creator. They, we, and perhaps myself are trying to argue faith as it was a competition or a court case to see who can score a win. That is fundamentally wrong and should not be used to convert or evangelize true faith.
Did you noticed I used the word FAITH.
You see Christianity is based upon FAITH and NOT scientific and irrefutable scientific proof for one to believe.
As I am not a hypocrite,
I will concede that I cannot prove or disapprove a CREATOR.
You see my faith relies on me to have faith that there is something better for me in the after life. So there is no need for me to have evidential/scientific proof for me to believe. Just like the Air that I breath, I cannot see it, touch it, smell it, feel it, but it's there for me to live.
I have never and will never use religion to argue or brow beat you down, or use religion to castigate Gay Hedonism...
As for you sir, you can berate the other poster for their beliefs and that is ok. However when doing so please use the same principles or standards applicable to judge your values and beliefs.
In closing, I will use your quote,
"if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory."
So much for Absolutes,,,,
Science, the product of reason, is always conditional. Even the most tried and true Scientific Theory is conditional. The conditions are that the evidence stands to reason and that the Theory makes reliable predictions about what we should find in nature.

Evolution stands these tests.

You will never see a monkey turn into a man because human beings did not evolve from monkeys. But we do share a common ancestor. If you think of it as a long, branching road and you travel that road backward in time you will eventually see monkeys branching off from the same road.

Now, personally I appreciate your admission that your beliefs are based on faith and not on evidence. Bravo.

That also ends the debate about evolution. You are not debating science, you are presenting a faith-based opinion about a scientific idea. And you are wrong about it.

http://www.talkorigins.org/

http://ncse.com/evolution

"In the biological sciences, evolution is a scientific theory that explains the emergence of new varieties of living things in the past and in the present; it is not a "theory of origins" about how life began. Evolution accounts for the striking patterns of similarities and differences among living things over time and across habitats through the action of biological processes such as natural selection, mutation, symbiosis, gene transfer, and genetic drift. Evolution has been subjected to scientific testing for over a century and has been (and continues to be) consistently confirmed by evidence from a wide range of fields."

Oh, and a nod to the theme of the thread: being gay is OK. No evidence otherwise, no reason to be a bigot, if you are.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#86063 Apr 7, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off Mr. "cop", Science is always replicated. If it can't be replicated, then it isn't science. Science can be replicated, religion cannot. Science is always considered to be falsifiable, this is what makes it the truth, if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory.
UNLIKE RELIGION WHICH...
-Is NOT falsifiable or testable.
-Even when it is wrong it does not change or fix itself up.
-Claims it is right based on on ZERO evidence. Not a shred of evidence had been found in the bible to be true.
- Contradicts itself
- Written by multiple third party sources.
- Defies logic
Now tell me, How can you not believe that we are made of the same matter that the cosmos is made of, but you can believe that we came from a rib that a woman ate an apple because she was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. You call that the truth or logic?
You are trying to equate science with religion. Factual proof with faith. Notice the difference in terms???

It is one of the many proofs of your ignorance.

Here is another one;

"Claims it is right based on on ZERO evidence. Not a shred of evidence had been found in the bible to be true."

Really.

How old are you?

What are your credentials?

How much do you make "studying science"?

Snicker.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

. . . then you sink

#86064 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to equate science with religion. Factual proof with faith. Notice the difference in terms???
It is one of the many proofs of your ignorance.
Here is another one;
"Claims it is right based on on ZERO evidence. Not a shred of evidence had been found in the bible to be true."
Really.
How old are you?
What are your credentials?
How much do you make "studying science"?
Snicker.
Then go away.
You are boring me.

NEXT

. . . then you sink

#86065 Apr 7, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Science, the product of reason, is always conditional. Even the most tried and true Scientific Theory is conditional. The conditions are that the evidence stands to reason and that the Theory makes reliable predictions about what we should find in nature.
Evolution stands these tests.
You will never see a monkey turn into a man because human beings did not evolve from monkeys. But we do share a common ancestor. If you think of it as a long, branching road and you travel that road backward in time you will eventually see monkeys branching off from the same road.
Now, personally I appreciate your admission that your beliefs are based on faith and not on evidence. Bravo.
That also ends the debate about evolution. You are not debating science, you are presenting a faith-based opinion about a scientific idea. And you are wrong about it.
http://www.talkorigins.org/
http://ncse.com/evolution
"In the biological sciences, evolution is a scientific theory that explains the emergence of new varieties of living things in the past and in the present; it is not a "theory of origins" about how life began. Evolution accounts for the striking patterns of similarities and differences among living things over time and across habitats through the action of biological processes such as natural selection, mutation, symbiosis, gene transfer, and genetic drift. Evolution has been subjected to scientific testing for over a century and has been (and continues to be) consistently confirmed by evidence from a wide range of fields."
Oh, and a nod to the theme of the thread: being gay is OK. No evidence otherwise, no reason to be a bigot, if you are.
Then go away.
You are boring me.
I will not be bored.

NEXT

. . . then you sink

#86066 Apr 7, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
still waiting. any way, good nite friend.
Then go away.
You are boring me.
I will not be bored.

NEXT

. . . then you sink

#86067 Apr 7, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your reply.
So are you denying that Islamic religion prohibits stoning and honor killings? Christian are not persecuted in Islamic Countries and free to practice their religion without harm or persecution? The reason I asked is because I'm not a good reader. I thought you appeared to be well versed in your religion that you could enlighten me.
Perhaps CNN news fabricated the stoning of the 12 year girl in Iran?
"Choice is yours, proper study of Islam or just comment from what you hear or see other people writing."
Then are you saying that I should ignore you? Ignore your belief that the Islamic religion is a peaceful, forgiving, kind, loving, compassionate religion?
Should I then accept that true Islamic is a murderous and condemning religion?
Enough jousting, I am tired. Hopefully you we reply, in the mean time good night friend....
YAWN

NEXT!

. . . then you sink

#86068 Apr 7, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, anger issues much? I don't see how my nationality is relevant here, but I'll just chalk it up to your usual bullshit, you racist ass.
And I daresay my grasp of the English language is much better than the rather tenuous hold you've got on reality.
Boooring, Phil.

NEXT

. . . then you sink

#86069 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid mexican bastard.Are you making fun of my english?
Watch your own miserable pathetic english full of perversions and misconceptions.I think a trip to a psychatrists would be good for you.
If you don't like queers, why do want to spend all your time talking to them.

Oh, right. You don't know any people in real life who will talk to you.

BOOORING

NEXT

. . . then you sink

#86070 Apr 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You lack the "eminence" that people would take "Your words" as absolute truth.
If you state that there is no God and there is no Islam and there is no Christianity, they would cease to exist.
It is you who are wrong and do not know what are you taking about in the first place.
02. I do not know from where you got the idea that evolution is right? So far not a single specie has been traced in its evolution path. It is just fanciful thinking and works of creative artists.
03. My book does not say that women are like cattle. It says men and women have rights and duties over one another.
04. We pray towards a house, which was constructed and dedicated to the worship of Most High God by Prophets Abraham and Ishmael.
We go and pay our reverence to the most sacred place on the entire planet.
BOOORING!

NEXT

. . . then you sink

#86071 Apr 7, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you say that to all the girls. Rejection sux, hey?
Hi _Chartreuse_
You should go home now
and sleep it off

NEXT

. . . then you sink

#86072 Apr 7, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, troll that's been stalking me for months. Just a question: do you like sex and travel?
Then f*&k off.
BOOOORING!

Ad hominominiuminium.

NEXT

. . . then you sink

#86073 Apr 7, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I didn't say Islam and Christianity didn't exist. I said they weren't real and neither is God or ALlah.
2. The evidence SHOWS that evolution is real. If you actually went to a museum instead of sitting in a mosque hitting your head on a floor then you would understand it.
3. You're book says that women are inferior to men. I've read the Quran and know exactly what it says. Even from the first few pages into reading, the first quote I found was "Kill the Jews wherever you find them".
4. That house you pray to was originally a PAGAN worship sight. Muslims took over it and then all of a sudden it became muslim. Allah was a pagan moon God who was worshipped at the Kaaba as you call it. A meteorite fell and the arabs took it and attached it to the Kaaba because they believed it was a sign from God.
How pathetic and stupid.
Keep trying.
But not here.

NEXT

. . . then you sink

#86074 Apr 7, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
You see Friend how miserably you & the homosexual community fail to validate your position. The only validation/truth in your post was,
"Well first off Mr. "COP", Science is always replicated. If it can't be replicated, then it isn't science. Science can be replicated, religion cannot."
(1) Then sir replicate a monkey into a human. I am not referring to ( JoeKing007) who post from Thailand (lol) If you believe in evolutional science explain & prove why man hasn't evolved any further?
(2) Replicate DNA?
Quote, "if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory."
By your own admission science is not an absolute hence therefore you can not Evidentially prove or disprove a Creator nor create/replicate Human DNA!
Now lets discuss Christianity for the moment. I assume homosexuals on this forum are castigating the Judeo-Christian beliefs. If that is correct here is my answer.
The problem with Christian Apologetics is that they use emotions to validate their belief in a Creator. They, we, and perhaps myself are trying to argue faith as it was a competition or a court case to see who can score a win. That is fundamentally wrong and should not be used to convert or evangelize true faith.
Did you noticed I used the word FAITH.
You see Christianity is based upon FAITH and NOT scientific and irrefutable scientific proof for one to believe.
As I am not a hypocrite,
I will concede that I cannot prove or disapprove a CREATOR.
You see my faith relies on me to have faith that there is something better for me in the after life. So there is no need for me to have evidential/scientific proof for me to believe. Just like the Air that I breath, I cannot see it, touch it, smell it, feel it, but it's there for me to live.
I have never and will never use religion to argue or brow beat you down, or use religion to castigate Gay Hedonism...
As for you sir, you can berate the other poster for their beliefs and that is ok. However when doing so please use the same principles or standards applicable to judge your values and beliefs.
In closing, I will use your quote,
"if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory."
So much for Absolutes,,,,
Phil, you are such a fool.

NEXT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min truth 548,699
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min MUQ1 261,679
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 54 min MUQ1 37,260
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 230,010
i am waiting for u 1 hr Aakash Ahmedabad 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 4,779
Word association game (Aug '08) 2 hr andet1987 53,432
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 602,180
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr BobbyB1990 750,700
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE