Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

59,181 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Germany

#86155 Apr 7, 2013
LuLu Ford and WasteWater are mother and son anti heterosexuals. LuLu Ford is probably bi sexual who knows? Only god knows.
Adam

Germany

#86157 Apr 7, 2013
God´s curse be on this thread. Amen
Steve of Adam and Steve

Chicago, IL

#86158 Apr 7, 2013
Adam is tri-sexual.

He'll try anything.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86159 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
LuLu Ford and WasteWater are mother and son anti heterosexuals. LuLu Ford is probably bi sexual who knows? Only god knows.
God made Lulu. Is there anything wrong with bi sexual?
Elise Bagwasher

Santa Cruz, CA

#86160 Apr 7, 2013
?
Elise Bagwasher

Santa Cruz, CA

#86161 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
God´s curse be on this thread. Amen
?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#86162 Apr 8, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Really now? Jim Parsons, the actor who plays Sheldon Cooper, is gay. You're homophobic. And this puts you in the uncomfortable position of being cuaght in your bullshit.
I have a lesbian trapped in me.

Sheldon uses the term when he exposes an idiot.

Seems to me you slipped on your own BS.

You are a homophobicphobic.

Bazinga!

Location hidden

#86163 Apr 8, 2013
Frontal Lobotomy Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. That works fine as long as they go to the courthouse and pay for the license.
If everyone is married, why pay for a license?

Smile.

Location hidden

#86164 Apr 8, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
No, citizens and those not already in an established legal relationship.
Okay, wait, now 'marriage' is if you don't have children, don't have sex, but you ARE a citizen?

You can't just keep taking and adding things at a whim!

Snicker.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#86165 Apr 8, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I didn't say Islam and Christianity didn't exist. I said they weren't real and neither is God or ALlah.
2. The evidence SHOWS that evolution is real. If you actually went to a museum instead of sitting in a mosque hitting your head on a floor then you would understand it.
3. You're book says that women are inferior to men. I've read the Quran and know exactly what it says. Even from the first few pages into reading, the first quote I found was "Kill the Jews wherever you find them".
4. That house you pray to was originally a PAGAN worship sight. Muslims took over it and then all of a sudden it became muslim. Allah was a pagan moon God who was worshipped at the Kaaba as you call it. A meteorite fell and the arabs took it and attached it to the Kaaba because they believed it was a sign from God.
How pathetic and stupid.
1. Just because you do not believe in Allah, does not mean that Allah is not real. You are not an authority on anything.

2. There is much evidence for evolution. But since when is evolution the deciding point as to whether Allah exists or not. Evidence of evolution merely proves that the Catholic church are liars. It has no bearing on Allah's existence, since if Allah exists, He would have created the self adapting system of evolution.

3. I highly doubt you read the Quran. It's more likely that you read a handful of verses in some websites. Women are not inferior to men in Islam. There are some verses which read in isolation, that can suggest they are inferior. But taken contextually, there is remarkably high regard for women and even higher regard for the responsibilities owed to women by men.

There is no call for violence against Jews in the first few pages of the Quran. You made that up, and that's exactly how I know you didn't read the Quran.

The Qurans call for violence are contextual, in reference to certain battles, certain attacks on Medina by the pagan Meccans, certain acts of betrayal, treason and hypocrisy by certain Jewish and Christian tribes in Medina.

4. The Kaaba's origins are from Abraham's era. Muslims know full well that it has been repeatedly destroyed, rebuilt, corrupted and reconsecrated. That is nothing knew. That's common knowledge to all muslims, that at the time of Muhammed, the Kaaba was a pagan temple. And yet you think it's such a big deal. That black stone, a fragment of a meteorite, has been fought over, broken into pieces, even stolen and returned. Muslims kiss it simply because Muhammed touched it.

That's common knowledge to muslims, yet you think you uncovered such a juicy truth that undermines the essence of Islam.

The crescent moon has no religious meaning. That is just a symbol of the old ottoman empire which happened to be muslim. The silly europeans began to associate it with muslims rather than simply turks. Now our mosques have it, so that they can identify themselves so that backward people like you, who cannot read, can at least understand by symbols.

“Listen to the sounds”

#86166 Apr 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I will lick your ahole.
Disgusting, shameless.

“Listen to the sounds”

#86169 Apr 8, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are an idiot. Humans didn't come from monkeys, they shared a common ancestor with monkeys.
2. Science CHANGES and updates itself to the TRUTH. Something religion does NOT. Science says we are made of atoms. Quran says we are made of mud. Science proves the Quran is wrong and that we are made of atoms. Quran still says we are made of mud. Science says that the earth spins on an axis, that's why the sun disappears and night and day occur, QUran says that the sun goes into a mud hole. Science proves that wrong, Quran still says that the sun goes into a mud hole.
3. Your faith relies on you to believe in something good happening to you in the after life because you don't want to accept the reality that nothing happens after you die except that you start to decompose.
4. Faith by definition relies on you believing WITHOUT evidence.
We know pxygen is real because we breathe it in and we can feel it.
The same CANNOT be said about God or Religion.
5. Religion NEVER proves itself. SHOW me the EVIDENCE that religion is right and science...
1. Possible? Perhaps. Did it happen that way? We'll never know.

2. Now you're throwing words around loosely. Science is not a person that is changing, updating. Scientific law never changes. Nature does not change. Sure, our world changes, but laws of nature never change. What does change, are scientists information and perception. Scientists, people, change their perception of nature as they learn more about nature. Scientists uncover the laws.

Science does not say we are made of atoms. Scientists used to say so. And they don't even say that now, since there are smaller units than atoms. But in any case, that merely depends on what your perception of building blocks are. The Quran makes reference not only to atoms, but to particles smaller than atoms. If there was nothing smaller, there would be no mention of anything smaller.

Any astronomer today, who know about the big bang, will tell you that we are composed of stardust, since planets formed in a solar system, from remnants of long destroyed stars. In any case, we are made, and continuously nourish ourselves, with minerals from the earth. This building blocks argument is highly subjective, since one can be correct in saying we are made of earth and water, and yet still be correct in saying we are made of atoms or quarks.

The Quran does not say the sun goes into a mud hole. That is your own failure to read the context. This has nothing to do with scientific claims. From 18:83 to 18:86, the Quran tells a story of how Allah commanded a man named Zul-Qarnain to walk in a certain direction, and he walked the whole day in that direction and by the time the day ended, by the time the sun set, Zul-Qarnain arrived at a place with muddy springs. There is not literal claim the sun sets in a muddy hole.

"They will ask thee of Dhu'l-Qarneyn. Say: I shall recite unto you a remembrance of him.
Lo! We made him strong in the land and gave him unto every thing a road.
And he followed a road
Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness."

So did the sun set right on the people in the muddy spring right infront of Zul-Qarnain's eyes? That's just silly. It's obviously not a scientific claim.

3. That is true for some people. But not all. It is not wise to generalise.

4. Faith is not about believing without evidence. It's about believing without FURTHER evidence.

5. Religion is not a person, or some entity or being. It is a field of philosophy. You're talking loosely again. Science does not prove itself either, since it is not a person or being. It is a field of study. Science and religion are not opposites. They are not competitors negating each other. In fact, scientists uncover the mastery and awesomeness of nature, and reveal ever more, the genius of a Creator.

“Listen to the sounds”

#86170 Apr 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find written in Quran "Kill Jews wherever you find them", I will give you $ 1000 cash... and if you cannot find such a statement then you should tender your apology on this thread.
As regards women, you would find Islam giving them more rights than in any other religious scriptures.
Your depth of know3ledge about Islam is very shallow and that is the reason you use such sweeping generalization.
The whole myth about women being inferior to men in the Quran, is nothing but a bad joke. If anything, it seems that men are more slavish to women in the Quran. Men are responsible for so many things, and the women aren't responsible for it at all. A woman may earn money if she wants to, but a man MUST earn money to support the family. A woman may do whatever she wants with her money, within Islamic moral standards, yet a man's money must be used to support the woman.

In Islam, the wife's money belongs to her, but the husband's money essentially belongs to the wife. The implication of that is so deep, that if women inherited equally to men, women would become absolutely powerful. The only reason women inherit less than men is because if it were equal, the women will squeesh the men like ants.

And then if the woman is a mother, then her status is practically royal and yet the father's status isn't all that grand.

There's no place for dead-beat dad's and dead-beat husbands in Islam. But in the west there's plenty space for those, since the men now got the women to work their butt off while they drink beer and watch TV. All in the name of women rights! Haha! And the women actually think it was their idea and they feel sorry for other women who don't work.

I'll never feel sorry for a woman living under Shariah law. I can certainly feel sorry for the men though. Haha.

“Listen to the sounds”

#86171 Apr 8, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your reply.
So are you denying that Islamic religion prohibits stoning and honor killings? Christian are not persecuted in Islamic Countries and free to practice their religion without harm or persecution? The reason I asked is because I'm not a good reader. I thought you appeared to be well versed in your religion that you could enlighten me.
Perhaps CNN news fabricated the stoning of the 12 year girl in Iran?
"Choice is yours, proper study of Islam or just comment from what you hear or see other people writing."
Then are you saying that I should ignore you? Ignore your belief that the Islamic religion is a peaceful, forgiving, kind, loving, compassionate religion?
Should I then accept that true Islamic is a murderous and condemning religion?
Enough jousting, I am tired. Hopefully you we reply, in the mean time good night friend....
There is no such thing as honour killings in Islam, but there is such a thing as stoning for certain offenses. It is debatable whether that is in reference to Arab culture at the time, or applicable today. Nonetheless, it was never applicable to children.

Christians are free in most Islamic countries and face no persecution. The Syrian Orthodox church is the only orthodoxy that still speaks the language of Jesus. They generally quite free and happy in Syria. Same in Egypt. We had a coptic tour guide when we went to Egypt last year. When we asked her about any problems with muslims, she looked at us as if we were so stupid, and she bluntly said "no way!". They babysit each others children. All the problems are just politics and criminal behaviour.

Be that as it may, there are cases of abuse, child stoning, honour killings we see on the news. And they may seem like many, but nowhere are they near the norm. Those are just psycho outlaws, equivalent to American cult behaviour like David Koresh and others. There may be a hundred honour killings in isolated outlaw villages, but that doesn't negate the fact that hundreds of millions of people live normal lives and wouldn't even think of such madness.

Sometimes mad people like Saddam get into office. Nearly every country has had mad rulers at some point or the other. But to say people like these represent Islam or Muslim society at large, is as ridiculous as saying George Bush represents American society at large.

It is a fallacy to think that one can watch news and formulate an opinion of that society. The very nature, the very purpose of news media, is to report on extraordinary happenings. The key word being EXTRAORDINARY, unusual, out of the norm, doesn't generally happen, not generally accepted. That is what makes news. No one ever switches on the TV to watch news about how someone behaved normally and had a normal day at work. But if someone went beserk and shot his children, now that is news! Now are you going to watch that and say "Ay, looks like that's what goes on in that neighbourhood!" and completely ignore the fact that everyone else from that neighbourhood had a normal decent day?

So go ahead. Seriously, don't believe MUQ. Don't believe me. Go find out for yourself. But set your methods straight on how you obtain information and draw conclusions. Purge all agenda, all bias, all desire for what you want to be true. Purge all of that, and go find the truth. There'e nothing to be hidden, and nothing that can be hidden from a true seeker of truth.

“I give my mind to THE STARE!”

Since: Dec 11

Mayberry RFD, Bunkum County

#86172 Apr 8, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
@Zenred
You should seriously seek professional help, troll. By which I mean the local mental hospital.

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's shocking! He actually said that?! Never mind, I can easily find the old posts.
Even the Nazis didn't go that far. The gays were terribly treated in concentration camps, but not systematically exterminated like the Jews.
x
</quote>

No, Madame Gullible, he never said that.
Boy you are one soft-brained loser, will believe anything you read on a hate rant thread.

You should seriously seek professional help.
By which I mean chiropractor. You need to crack the stick up your butt.

“I give my mind to THE STARE!”

Since: Dec 11

Mayberry RFD, Bunkum County

#86173 Apr 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
God made Lulu. Is there anything wrong with bi sexual?
You made LuLu. "She" only appears to applaud you. Classic generic sock puppet.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86174 Apr 8, 2013
Belief in a "higher power(s)" and the associated "religious practices" that can go with such a belief are acts of our free will, not a traits one is born with, not decisions made for us by said "higher power(s)" and not the least bit unchangeable. What each of us believes in regards to the existence or lack thereof and what our belief means for anyone but us, is a choice.

For better or worse, we EACH have a right to make such choices for ourselves.
Rosa Winkel

Mountain View, CA

#86175 Apr 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
"They" are the same poster.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86176 Apr 8, 2013
ZENred _ wrote:
<quoted text>
You made LuLu. "She" only appears to applaud you. Classic generic sock puppet.
Wrong. Lulu made me.

Try again sometime.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#86177 Apr 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, wait, now 'marriage' is if you don't have children, don't have sex, but you ARE a citizen?
You can't just keep taking and adding things at a whim!
Snicker.
Should people past their reproductive age be denied the legal benefits of marriage?

Should people who decide not to reproduce or raise children be denied the legal benefits of marriage?

Should those with children who divorce never be permitted to marry again?

It is clear you have failed to grasp the concept of equal protection and due process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min LAWEST100 618,274
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 280,840
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min nanoanomaly 969,778
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 20 min USA-1 38,312
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 48 min good advice 44,257
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 50 min Osmius 37,128
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,602
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 640,985
More from around the web