Yes

No

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#86030 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are a nut case.
Science doesn't say we came from nothing. You idiot LOL.
Amino acids are not dust LOL
The earliest life forms didn't need genders because they could replicate themselves LOL, you stupid idiot.
Don't try and quote me your pseudo scientific crap. I study science for a living. Dumbass.
Instead of name calling friend how about stating your scientific credentials and while you're at please state your evidential proof on creation. I'm just an old retired beat cop and trying to grasp this whole Science Evolution Supposition that man was birthed from some Organic Cosmic Goo.

Again Im not very smart as you sir, but for a scientific hypothesis to be credible and factual, replication of said hypothesis has to occur other wise it is still a theory based upon assumption?

Be waiting for your response, truly interested.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#86033 Apr 6, 2013
O United States the greatest nation in the world what have you become now after your people have been deceived by Satan and have gone astray?

The golden days exist only on diaries on Youtube pictures albums and in films.

O lady liberty are your gay friendly inhabitants trampling now on your feets demanding a nationwide same rights for homosexuals and gay marriages? When will your stupid inhabitants realize that if things continue to go as they are your great nation will be no more leader number in the world.China would be replace the USA as the new world power. God is punishing the ppl in the USA for their sins and their moral decay and he keeps punishing your ppl until they screams.
Look t your own history. Where is your pride? Where are your morals?

O dear U.S. citizens do you want to become lesser pride and more perverted in homosexuality like aussies and canadians?
Adam

#86034 Apr 6, 2013
O you perverted of minds. Doy you want sell out your country and leave it for China?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86035 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
O you perverted of minds. Doy you want sell out your country and leave it for China?
It takes one to know one and U R both. Get lost Adam.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86036 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
O United States the greatest nation in the world what have you become now after your people have been deceived by Satan and have gone astray?
The golden days exist only on diaries on Youtube pictures albums and in films.
O lady liberty are your gay friendly inhabitants trampling now on your feets demanding a nationwide same rights for homosexuals and gay marriages? When will your stupid inhabitants realize that if things continue to go as they are your great nation will be no more leader number in the world.China would be replace the USA as the new world power. God is punishing the ppl in the USA for their sins and their moral decay and he keeps punishing your ppl until they screams.
Look t your own history. Where is your pride? Where are your morals?
O dear U.S. citizens do you want to become lesser pride and more perverted in homosexuality like aussies and canadians?
Thanks for sharing your delusion.

Now take your medication like a good little man.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#86039 Apr 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your delusion.
Now take your medication like a good little man.
He's gonna need something strong...like a dose of castor oil and a good hard spanking from a robust English nanny. That'd straighten up the old lad right away!

http://mrbricksworld.files.wordpress.com/2011...

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#86040 Apr 6, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of name calling friend how about stating your scientific credentials and while you're at please state your evidential proof on creation. I'm just an old retired beat cop and trying to grasp this whole Science Evolution Supposition that man was birthed from some Organic Cosmic Goo.
Again Im not very smart as you sir, but for a scientific hypothesis to be credible and factual, replication of said hypothesis has to occur other wise it is still a theory based upon assumption?
Be waiting for your response, truly interested.
Well first off Mr. "cop", Science is always replicated. If it can't be replicated, then it isn't science. Science can be replicated, religion cannot. Science is always considered to be falsifiable, this is what makes it the truth, if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory.

UNLIKE RELIGION WHICH...

-Is NOT falsifiable or testable.

-Even when it is wrong it does not change or fix itself up.

-Claims it is right based on on ZERO evidence. Not a shred of evidence had been found in the bible to be true.

- Contradicts itself

- Written by multiple third party sources.

- Defies logic

Now tell me, How can you not believe that we are made of the same matter that the cosmos is made of, but you can believe that we came from a rib that a woman ate an apple because she was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. You call that the truth or logic?
Adam

#86041 Apr 6, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
He's gonna need something strong...like a dose of castor oil and a good hard spanking from a robust English nanny. That'd straighten up the old lad right away!
http://mrbricksworld.files.wordpress.com/2011...
You stupid mexican bastard.Are you making fun of my english?
Watch your own miserable pathetic english full of perversions and misconceptions.I think a trip to a psychatrists would be good for you.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#86042 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid mexican bastard.Are you making fun of my english?
Watch your own miserable pathetic english full of perversions and misconceptions.I think a trip to a psychatrists would be good for you.
Wow, anger issues much? I don't see how my nationality is relevant here, but I'll just chalk it up to your usual bullshit, you racist ass.

And I daresay my grasp of the English language is much better than the rather tenuous hold you've got on reality.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#86043 Apr 6, 2013
LG wrote:

It would at first most certainly mean that Religion is wrong and God isn't real. Meaning Allah isn't real either, meaning Islam isn't real. Same applies especially to Christianity.

it means people don't have to lose IQ believing that we came from a rib from a magic man. Evolution will be taught and the world will become a more educated place. Considering Muslims and Christians are against LGBT because according to them "it's not natural".

I find it ironic that a religitard like you can tell me what is dumb to believe in. You believe in a book that says women are worth cattle, that the sun goes into a mud hole and that every time a comet passes, it is the angels chasing away a devil. You believe in a sky fairy which tells you to pray at a cube with a meteorite attached to it. And your people go there for pilgrimage to kiss the stone because they believe that it's good luck from Allah. How unsanitary and uneducated.
Ans.

01. You lack the "eminence" that people would take "Your words" as absolute truth.

If you state that there is no God and there is no Islam and there is no Christianity, they would cease to exist.

It is you who are wrong and do not know what are you taking about in the first place.

02. I do not know from where you got the idea that evolution is right? So far not a single specie has been traced in its evolution path. It is just fanciful thinking and works of creative artists.

03. My book does not say that women are like cattle. It says men and women have rights and duties over one another.

04. We pray towards a house, which was constructed and dedicated to the worship of Most High God by Prophets Abraham and Ishmael.

We go and pay our reverence to the most sacred place on the entire planet.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#86044 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
@ Rosa Winkel
You have missed the sex education in your school if you ask me. Why didnīt you pay attention in biology.
You should have learned how the human bodies are designed. You stupid homosexual.
I bet you say that to all the girls. Rejection sux, hey?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#86045 Apr 6, 2013
_Chartruese_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosa I see you are faking my name again, creep.
You have no "redeeming social value" as you are, with that skin cancer on your nose eating away at your brain.
YOU are the one who needs help, and I mean professional help. A chiropractor to remove the stick up your butt.
And also lipo and stomach bypass.
Hey, troll that's been stalking me for months. Just a question: do you like sex and travel?
Then f*&k off.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#86046 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You lack the "eminence" that people would take "Your words" as absolute truth.
If you state that there is no God and there is no Islam and there is no Christianity, they would cease to exist.
It is you who are wrong and do not know what are you taking about in the first place.
02. I do not know from where you got the idea that evolution is right? So far not a single specie has been traced in its evolution path. It is just fanciful thinking and works of creative artists.
03. My book does not say that women are like cattle. It says men and women have rights and duties over one another.
04. We pray towards a house, which was constructed and dedicated to the worship of Most High God by Prophets Abraham and Ishmael.
We go and pay our reverence to the most sacred place on the entire planet.
1. I didn't say Islam and Christianity didn't exist. I said they weren't real and neither is God or ALlah.

2. The evidence SHOWS that evolution is real. If you actually went to a museum instead of sitting in a mosque hitting your head on a floor then you would understand it.

3. You're book says that women are inferior to men. I've read the Quran and know exactly what it says. Even from the first few pages into reading, the first quote I found was "Kill the Jews wherever you find them".

4. That house you pray to was originally a PAGAN worship sight. Muslims took over it and then all of a sudden it became muslim. Allah was a pagan moon God who was worshipped at the Kaaba as you call it. A meteorite fell and the arabs took it and attached it to the Kaaba because they believed it was a sign from God.

How pathetic and stupid.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#86047 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off Mr. "cop", Science is always replicated. If it can't be replicated, then it isn't science. Science can be replicated, religion cannot. Science is always considered to be falsifiable, this is what makes it the truth, if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory.
UNLIKE RELIGION WHICH...
-Is NOT falsifiable or testable.
-Even when it is wrong it does not change or fix itself up.
-Claims it is right based on on ZERO evidence. Not a shred of evidence had been found in the bible to be true.
- Contradicts itself
- Written by multiple third party sources.
- Defies logic
Now tell me, How can you not believe that we are made of the same matter that the cosmos is made of, but you can believe that we came from a rib that a woman ate an apple because she was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. You call that the truth or logic?
You see Friend how miserably you & the homosexual community fail to validate your position. The only validation/truth in your post was,

"Well first off Mr. "COP", Science is always replicated. If it can't be replicated, then it isn't science. Science can be replicated, religion cannot."

(1) Then sir replicate a monkey into a human. I am not referring to ( JoeKing007) who post from Thailand (lol) If you believe in evolutional science explain & prove why man hasn't evolved any further?

(2) Replicate DNA?

Quote, "if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory."

By your own admission science is not an absolute hence therefore you can not Evidentially prove or disprove a Creator nor create/replicate Human DNA!

Now lets discuss Christianity for the moment. I assume homosexuals on this forum are castigating the Judeo-Christian beliefs. If that is correct here is my answer.

The problem with Christian Apologetics is that they use emotions to validate their belief in a Creator. They, we, and perhaps myself are trying to argue faith as it was a competition or a court case to see who can score a win. That is fundamentally wrong and should not be used to convert or evangelize true faith.

Did you noticed I used the word FAITH.

You see Christianity is based upon FAITH and NOT scientific and irrefutable scientific proof for one to believe.

As I am not a hypocrite,

I will concede that I cannot prove or disapprove a CREATOR.

You see my faith relies on me to have faith that there is something better for me in the after life. So there is no need for me to have evidential/scientific proof for me to believe. Just like the Air that I breath, I cannot see it, touch it, smell it, feel it, but it's there for me to live.

I have never and will never use religion to argue or brow beat you down, or use religion to castigate Gay Hedonism...

As for you sir, you can berate the other poster for their beliefs and that is ok. However when doing so please use the same principles or standards applicable to judge your values and beliefs.

In closing, I will use your quote,

"if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory."

So much for Absolutes,,,,
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#86048 Apr 6, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, troll that's been stalking me for months. Just a question: do you like sex and travel?
Then f*&k off.
LOL,
That's my Rose!

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#86049 Apr 6, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
You see Friend how miserably you & the homosexual community fail to validate your position. The only validation/truth in your post was,
"Well first off Mr. "COP", Science is always replicated. If it can't be replicated, then it isn't science. Science can be replicated, religion cannot."
(1) Then sir replicate a monkey into a human. I am not referring to ( JoeKing007) who post from Thailand (lol) If you believe in evolutional science explain & prove why man hasn't evolved any further?
(2) Replicate DNA?
Quote, "if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory."
By your own admission science is not an absolute hence therefore you can not Evidentially prove or disprove a Creator nor create/replicate Human DNA!
Now lets discuss Christianity for the moment. I assume homosexuals on this forum are castigating the Judeo-Christian beliefs. If that is correct here is my answer.
The problem with Christian Apologetics is that they use emotions to validate their belief in a Creator. They, we, and perhaps myself are trying to argue faith as it was a competition or a court case to see who can score a win. That is fundamentally wrong and should not be used to convert or evangelize true faith.
Did you noticed I used the word FAITH.
You see Christianity is based upon FAITH and NOT scientific and irrefutable scientific proof for one to believe.
As I am not a hypocrite,
I will concede that I cannot prove or disapprove a CREATOR.
You see my faith relies on me to have faith that there is something better for me in the after life. So there is no need for me to have evidential/scientific proof for me to believe. Just like the Air that I breath, I cannot see it, touch it, smell it, feel it, but it's there for me to live.
I have never and will never use religion to argue or brow beat you down, or use religion to castigate Gay Hedonism...
As for you sir, you can berate the other poster for their beliefs and that is ok. However when doing so please use the same principles or standards applicable to judge your values and beliefs.
In closing, I will use your quote,
"if a scientific theory is disproven, they will remove it and continue with what disproved their previous theory."
So much for Absolutes,,,,
1. You are an idiot. Humans didn't come from monkeys, they shared a common ancestor with monkeys.

2. Science CHANGES and updates itself to the TRUTH. Something religion does NOT. Science says we are made of atoms. Quran says we are made of mud. Science proves the Quran is wrong and that we are made of atoms. Quran still says we are made of mud. Science says that the earth spins on an axis, that's why the sun disappears and night and day occur, QUran says that the sun goes into a mud hole. Science proves that wrong, Quran still says that the sun goes into a mud hole.

3. Your faith relies on you to believe in something good happening to you in the after life because you don't want to accept the reality that nothing happens after you die except that you start to decompose.

4. Faith by definition relies on you believing WITHOUT evidence.
We know pxygen is real because we breathe it in and we can feel it.
The same CANNOT be said about God or Religion.

5. Religion NEVER proves itself. SHOW me the EVIDENCE that religion is right and science is wrong. I want to see the EVIDENCE. Saying "the bible/ the quran says so" is NOT evidence.

P.S, the Kaaba was originally a Pagan/Hindu temple, the black stone in it is also a hindu stone that Muslims worship.

Get a reality check.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#86050 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are an idiot. Humans didn't come from monkeys, they shared a common ancestor with monkeys.
2. Science CHANGES and updates itself to the TRUTH. Something religion does NOT. Science says we are made of atoms. Quran says we are made of mud. Science proves the Quran is wrong and that we are made of atoms. Quran still says we are made of mud. Science says that the earth spins on an axis, that's why the sun disappears and night and day occur, QUran says that the sun goes into a mud hole. Science proves that wrong, Quran still says that the sun goes into a mud hole.
3. Your faith relies on you to believe in something good happening to you in the after life because you don't want to accept the reality that nothing happens after you die except that you start to decompose.
5. Religion NEVER proves itself. SHOW me the EVIDENCE that religion is right and science is wrong. I want to see the EVIDENCE. Saying "the bible/ the quran says so" is NOT evidence.
P.S, the Kaaba was originally a Pagan/Hindu temple, the black stone in it is also a hindu stone that Muslims worship.
Get a reality check.
Atoms are not the smallest particles, so if Science says we are made of Atoms, then science in wrong!!

Pseudo Scientists like you are the main reason, that religion and science are at loggerheads, instead of helping each other.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#86051 Apr 6, 2013
So Kaaba was a Hindu Temple, why cant you people go and take it?

when you will gain that courage? in another 1000 years?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#86052 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a reality check.
It is apparent that you need to go back and reread my post. Perhaps your anger comes from your own hypocrisy to use the same standards that you impose upon me. Please if you want to have a constructive and challenging debate then reread my post and answer my questions...

My points were:

(1) Science is not an absolute, hence your own words again,"Science CHANGES and updates itself to the TRUTH" If Science was an absolute it wouldn't need changes would it?

(2) Replicate DNA

(3) Provide a Scientific answer why evolution has stop.

(4) Provide cut and paste my quotes in regards that my faith requires tangiable proof. I believe I stated that Judeo-Christian Faith is based upon Faith nothing more, nothing less unlike your changing Science Religion...You know the proof thang...

(5) I conceded to your point in providing proof. I stated there was no need for me to believe in a religion that required evidential, and tangible hands on proof.

(6) Prove any species that had the intelligence to develop two of the opposite sex for it survival. In other words which came first the Egg or Chicken...Then explain how the egg got fertilized. Surely science can prove without a doubt which came first right?

(7) Provide scientific proof for the creation of life.

(8) Never quoted anything in regards to the Quran. Have no desire in a religion that stoned a 12 yoa girl on CNN in the Name of the Quran Allah, or whatever the Hell they call that Nimrod...

So stop blaming me because I showed thousands, millions, perhaps billions of topix readers that you're a hypocrite unable to separate facts from fiction. Now go to bed, you're boring me for someone who claims to have a job in the science field. Remember IM just a dum ole retired cop.....
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#86053 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I didn't say Islam and Christianity didn't exist. I said they weren't real and neither is God or ALlah.
2. The evidence SHOWS that evolution is real. If you actually went to a museum instead of sitting in a mosque hitting your head on a floor then you would understand it.
3. You're book says that women are inferior to men. I've read the Quran and know exactly what it says. Even from the first few pages into reading, the first quote I found was "Kill the Jews wherever you find them".
4. That house you pray to was originally a PAGAN worship sight. Muslims took over it and then all of a sudden it became muslim. Allah was a pagan moon God who was worshipped at the Kaaba as you call it. A meteorite fell and the arabs took it and attached it to the Kaaba because they believed it was a sign from God.
How pathetic and stupid.
If you find written in Quran "Kill Jews wherever you find them", I will give you $ 1000 cash... and if you cannot find such a statement then you should tender your apology on this thread.

As regards women, you would find Islam giving them more rights than in any other religious scriptures.

Your depth of know3ledge about Islam is very shallow and that is the reason you use such sweeping generalization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 3 min Doctor REALITY 24
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 837,075
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Patrick Daniels 589,408
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 19 min Sumac 344
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 19 min grandview461 6
Why are white people so hateful, emptyminded an... (Sep '10) 30 min Guest 177
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Lyndi 176,767
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 55 min 9inchstud 4,087
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 271,266
More from around the web