Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85831 Apr 4, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, hell isn't real. You know what this means? I can do it with heaps of irresistible men and nothing will happen after I die.
I know Hell isn't real, but assuming it is just let them go.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85832 Apr 4, 2013
D0ctorMag1c wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Hell isn't real, but assuming it is just let them go.
Let who go? Are you implying I should go to hell for being bisexual?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85833 Apr 4, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Let who go? Are you implying I should go to hell for being bisexual?
I'm sure your gay half goes to hell then...

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85834 Apr 4, 2013
D0ctorMag1c wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your gay half goes to hell then...
My gay half goes to gay man's heaven? YES PLEASE!

But my Straight half goes to "normal" heaven? That is HELL.

Since: Feb 13

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85835 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
Every homosexual is a born liar not born homosexual.
Honey i would never lie to you.
Do you spit or Swallow ?
Steve of Adam and Steve

Elmwood Park, IL

#85836 Apr 4, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey i would never lie to you.
Do you spit or Swallow ?
He swallows. Every last drop. Adolph (Adam) can't get enough of the baby batter. He's insatiable. He sucks like a Hoover too.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#85837 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
Gay guys fool themselves to believe that one part of them were lesbians with dicks(the active part) and another part were the females of humanity with dicks and buttholes as their vagina(the passive part) trapped in man´s body.
Lesbians fool themselves to believe that one part of them were the males of humanity with clitoris and dildos(active domina part) and the other part were womanish gay guy with tities and vagina trapped in female´s body.
Bi sexuals take both parts from gay guy and lesbians
This sick and perverted folks must be re-programmed. Satan makes them believe in such fairy tales.Sad but true
Who the hell believes that?

Satan doesn't exist.

GROW UP DUDE!!!!
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#85838 Apr 4, 2013
Is homosexuality a sin?
No 23,646 64%
Yes 13,007 35%
Current Total 36,653

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#85839 Apr 4, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If we knew your real identity, whoever you are, you would be stopped. That is pretty well a guarantee. If I knew who you are I would have already reported you to the police in your area. You should at least be on a list of people who police watch and investigate for unsolved murders.
Being a sick bigoted human being is bad enough, but stating that homosexuals should be put to death is about as low as any human can go without actually being identified only as sewage sludge.
IMO, you should leave this site, before someone who is computer/internet savvy traces you. I have been tracked online by some hate mongers, like yourself, so I know it can be done.
Yeah, we all already know that you try to invade people's personal, private lives, stalker. As long as he isn't making a threat then he hasn't broken a law, whether you like it or not. The cops would just laugh at you like they did when you stalked that Patty woman.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#85840 Apr 4, 2013
"Honey i would never lie to you.
Do you spit or Swallow ?"

"He swallows. Every last drop. Adolph (Adam) can't get enough of the baby batter. He's insatiable. He sucks like a Hoover too."

^^^^^^^^^^

Wow!
And you wonder why turd bugs are so hated!

Confucius say " Never lick a turd in hot weather"

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85841 Apr 4, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
"He swallows. Every last drop. Adolph (Adam) can't get enough of the baby batter. He's insatiable. He sucks like a Hoover too."
^^^^^^^^^^
Wow!
Dont knock it unless you have tried it.
After Anal sex, i like to go for a beer and talk about football with my lover.

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85842 Apr 4, 2013

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85843 Apr 4, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^
Wow!
Jesus says "Spread thy cheeks and let thy cometh inside with thy holy juices".

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85845 Apr 4, 2013
‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’– Kemi Omololu - Olunloyo. Read why you #Nigerians need to STOP discriminating against gays. Stay away from #Canada and #America. I support gay anytime.

There is NO such penalties for #GAYS in #Nigeria. I am taking up the #Nigerian Govt and all your fucking lawmakers. They can't even pass a gay marriage ban in 2 years of mouthing but yet they can give your billions to Canada to conduct an HIV test in Benue which is full of infected gays sleeping with women at the same time. You guys are not my FANS, U are just a bunch of fake POS! U want me to agree with all your "nice" views so u can SUCK up to me? Wonder why I don't talk to any of you or LIKE comments. Stop doing follow follow, Canada is the most gay friendly country on EARTH and nobody has HIV. They take our money knowing that we hate gays. As a CVS HIV Procare Pharmacist, we should be educating gays about safe sex rather than stigmatizing them. Use your head NIGERIANS. Ignorance does not excuse stupidity.

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85847 Apr 4, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus says "Spread thy cheeks and let thy cometh inside with thy holy juices".
I have lots of photographs of Jeesus.
I like to look at them while i pleasure myself.
coming for Jeesus is fantastic
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#85850 Apr 4, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont knock it unless you have tried it.
After Anal sex, i like to go for a beer and talk about football with my lover.
Hey Thai lady boy is that how you knew your lover was gay? His dick taste like shit?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85852 Apr 4, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lots of photographs of Jeesus.
I like to look at them while i pleasure myself.
coming for Jeesus is fantastic
The climax is the best part.
"Thank you JESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!! !!"
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#85856 Apr 5, 2013
I think its a legit excuse to say homosexuals are wired differently and that is definitely something that happened during the development of the fetus. How else does one explain gays like dogs that return back to their vomit for nourishment? Sick...

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85857 Apr 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
I think its a legit excuse to say homosexuals are wired differently and that is definitely something that happened during the development of the fetus. How else does one explain gays like dogs that return back to their vomit for nourishment? Sick...
I think its a legit excuse to say that religious people are mentally ill and that is definitely something that happened during development of the brain at a young age. How else does one explain religious people like schizophrenic people who see, hear and believe in things that don't exist? Sick...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#85859 Apr 5, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its a legit excuse to say that religious people are mentally ill and that is definitely something that happened during development of the brain at a young age. How else does one explain religious people like schizophrenic people who see, hear and believe in things that don't exist? Sick...
Talk about a leap of faith assuming everyone that is anti gay are religious. You can post all the anti religious garbage all day long, it only proves gays are losers and hypocrites. Gays rebuttals to justify their disgusting lifestyle is to attack Religion that they themselves claim doesn't exist. Friend is like spiting into the wind which you know nothing of except for urinating in said wind. Funny how gays are always demanding tolerance when they themselves have no tolerance for people of opposing views. Hypocrite much? Loser... Go ahead attack me on Religion.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min It aint necessari... 775,708
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min RADEKT 265,197
mexican don't want to learn english (Sep '07) 22 min koni 49
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min mannibterf 441,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min mannibterf 605,059
wanted women for chat in or around pathankot/gu... 41 min rajesh5697951 1
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr June 221
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 559,652
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web