Yes

No

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#85935 Apr 5, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that creepy smirky/ bazinga/ thinks its clever to call himself a lesbian trapped in a man's body person, right?
As previously discussed, you should feel free to never, ever respond to my comments.
SCOTUS has numerous times noted the special rights of marriage because of the singular unique role it plays as the sole healthy birthplace of society.

Barren, desolate ss couples hardly equate to marriage.

Smile.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85936 Apr 5, 2013
TOny_the_TlGer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, WasteStream, but sin seems to be all you care about.
Always quoting your bible to poke and prod the concept.
But, actually, you come here not to discuss sin at all, that's just a front.
You are stupefyingly bored with your life. And hope coming here to act bored will help. Does it?
If so, that's pathetic.
If not, also pathetic.
Pathetic is you.
Show where I used the Bible to discuss sin or STFU and stop lying.

Your lies are pathetic.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#85937 Apr 5, 2013
ABarbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you stated that you made passionate love to a woman. Isn't that bisexual having passionate sex with both male & female?
Funny I've been to the pen but not for the reasons you're assuming. As a retired cop, I've had my share of locking up turds no pun intended you know turd (busters). Any way good morning to you friend. By the way that Fred Phelps character you had me look up while back is a real douche bag. I'd would of loved to locked up that turd buster. See we agree on something,
100% agreed, AB!
Remember when Heath Ledger died? Then Fred Phelps & co were immediately saying he was in hell for playing a gay cowboy. In fact he was straight & left a little girl.
At least they couldn't get visas to dance on his grave, one good thing our govt did.
Chartruse

United States

#85938 Apr 5, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Adam, get off the cross already, we need the wood.
F U, go pluck your boyfriends butt hairs

Since: Feb 13

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85939 Apr 5, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend a reprobate is a person that appears to be happy, when inside they're so jealous & hurting over someone else's life. Is that why you're so happy and flippant?
rep·ro·bate (rpr-bt)
n.
1. A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.
adj.
1. Morally unprincipled; shameless.
2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.
tr.v. rep·ro·bat·ed, rep·ro·bat·ing, rep·ro·bates

1. To disapprove of; condemn.
2. To abandon to eternal damnation. Used of God.
3. A retard that does not understand word definitions.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#85940 Apr 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
Multiculturalism and homosexuality is a program to turn every white christian country into a non-white empty country.
This IS geNOcide. White geNOcide.
If you are aryan7caucasion, and you object to your own geNOcide, you are called a RACIST!
if you are straight and white you object to your own geNOcide,you are called a bigoted racist homophobe.
Multiculturalism is a code for White geNOcide.
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White.
Homosexuality is a code for anti heterosexuality anti white anti christian
and for world demise.
Sodom and Gomorrah are greeting.
Wowee! You're really losing it Adolf!
There is help available.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#85942 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father Satan the wicked one.
F u chugger!

Location hidden

#85943 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>The magical sky fairy is "god". You're too stupid to even realise that.
Now that's humorous

Location hidden

#85944 Apr 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>One might ask, have you considered going to a great therapist for help with your delusions? You adopt a cockeyed view from a Bronze Age Book of Myth as being factual and having great bearing upon our lives. Have you met God? What does God look like. Has God spoken too you personally?
HA ha that's good

Location hidden

#85945 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
1% of americans are gay.
100% of you is a cox sucking muppet

Location hidden

#85946 Apr 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. According to some people's opinion, homosexuality is a Biblical sin.
As are everything gowls get into

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85947 Apr 6, 2013
I love coming here to talk with mentally ill people. Yes I'm talking to you religitards.

You people are so mentally ill that I do and don't feel sorry for you.

You deny the obvious that science and medicine proves.

You live off magical stories that someone with schizophrenia and MPD would believe in such as magical floods, battles, potions and enchantments.

Pick up a science book religitards and start reading what the world of science has unlocked.

Science is coming closer to finding life in other planets in the universe, but you don't believe that because the BuyBull says that we all came from a rib and that only earth has living things on it "coz goddidit"

Location hidden

#85948 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>I told you 1000 times before maybe. You are the son of your father the wicked one.I am not your brother. Go away you lying snake.
You fuckwitt christian shitehole! You got no right spouting that yoke to anyone! You sound like my degenerate banjaxed dad... This pure drivel is the reason I not a toolbox christian no more. Now I like to drink and shag, you ever do anything fun? Bollocks to ya.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85949 Apr 6, 2013
Evolution is proven, "nope, we came from a rib"

Life on other planets, "nah we came from a rib coz goddidit"

Curing diseases, "that's not possible coz goddidit so people will still die"

Sexuality is something you are born with, "nope, goddidit so women came from a rib. Men are supposed to be with women coz goddidit"

Science is reality, "no science lies, the truth is in the BuyBull coz goddidit"

"Science is wrong because it states in the BuyBull the truth"

"Evolution is stupid, we actually came from Adam who was made from mud and Eve who was made from his rib. Then she was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree".

Retards.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#85950 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
I love coming here to talk with mentally ill people. Yes I'm talking to you religitards.
You live off magical stories that someone with schizophrenia and MPD would believe in such as magical floods, battles, potions and enchantments.
Pick up a science book religitards and start reading what the world of science has unlocked.
Science is coming closer to finding life in other planets in the universe, but you don't believe that because the BuyBull says that we all came from a rib and that only earth has living things on it "coz goddidit"
So what great things would happen, if Science find life on other planets?

Would it mean that this Universe created itself or life forms created themselves, or that Darwin or Newton or Einstein created it?

It is really dumb for you people having so much faith on science, which is just study of nature and find out how things are working.

You are using a tool, which even does not qualify to be used in such discussions.

Location hidden

#85951 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:

HA HA HA well said man!

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85953 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it mean that this Universe created itself or life forms created themselves, or that Darwin or Newton or Einstein created it?
It is really dumb for you people having so much faith on science, which is just study of nature and find out how things are working.
You are using a tool, which even does not qualify to be used in such discussions.
It would at first most certainly mean that Religion is wrong and God isn't real. Meaning Allah isn't real either, meaning Islam isn't real. Same applies especially to Christianity.

it means people don't have to lose IQ believing that we came from a rib from a magic man. Evolution will be taught and the world will become a more educated place. Considering Muslims and Christians are against LGBT because according to them "it's not natural".

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85954 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it ironic that a religitard like you can tell me what is dumb to believe in. You believe in a book that says women are worth cattle, that the sun goes into a mud hole and that every time a comet passes, it is the angels chasing away a devil. You believe in a sky fairy which tells you to pray at a cube with a meteorite attached to it. And your people go there for pilgrimage to kiss the stone because they believe that it's good luck from Allah. How unsanitary and uneducated.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#85958 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a defective desolate failure of evolutionary mating behavior.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

There is science and medicine and that's not your gay twirl buy bull.

Smile.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#85959 Apr 6, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
It would at first most certainly mean that Religion is wrong and God isn't real. Meaning Allah isn't real either, meaning Islam isn't real. Same applies especially to Christianity.
it means people don't have to lose IQ believing that we came from a rib from a magic man. Evolution will be taught and the world will become a more educated place. Considering Muslims and Christians are against LGBT because according to them "it's not natural".
Why finding life forms at other planets would "prove" religions are wrong?

What is the purpose of religions? To teach you that there are no life forms out there?

The purpose of religions is for humans to know the purpose of their lives and do their duties to their Creator as well as to fellow human beings.

I fail to realize how finding other life forms on other planet, would "prove" that humans have no purpose of their lives?

How unreasonable you people can get, one cannot realize, unless we exchange a few posts with each others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 838,823
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 4,439
maa ko chodna chata hu (May '13) 7 min maderchod 15
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min KayMarie 590,256
What REALLY happened between O.J.and Paula June... 32 min Doctor REALITY 15
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min RiccardoFire 40,498
www.myaccountaccess.com rewards (Nov '12) 39 min cindyhoyt 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr swedenforever 176,949
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 20 hr Finley 31
More from around the web