Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
And trust me, I don't want to and I'm not going to bang another "pussay" ever again because the last time I threw up on the bitch cuz I hated it so much. LMAO But that's a story for another time..
I knew you were bi sexual Tony!:)
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, we are living in life outside of prison. Secondly, my hubby always washes his ass, there ain't no mud around it or coming outta it when I have anything to do with that. I apply the same rules to myself. Better be cleaned up good or nothings "goin' down" around there. We don't live in prison isolated from women(for those men who are straight) and we have hygiene something that's not common when you're talking about tossing salad in the prison system. Besides, most men who are in prison aren't gay and only do it cuz they can't get that "pussay."
Tossing salad is that like kissing the brown eye or the balloon knot...?

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Tossing salad is that like kissing the brown eye or the balloon knot...?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4824bd712140ff8515...

It's like making out with this guy, YUM. THANK YOU JESUS!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4824bd712140ff8515...
It's like making out with this guy, YUM. THANK YOU JESUS!
more like http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/spits_...

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
You sound jealous.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm hmmm! Richard Simmons sure is sexy.. I know the kind of men sissy gays are into considering I am one sissy buckaroo.
So Tony,
I thought you had a hubby? True love for one's partner would not elicit such a response. You should be ashamed of yourself.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
http://static.blogo.it/queerblog/christopher_...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0lhtlT46a1...

Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Fortunately I know what a REAL man is. I wonder if your just as ugly or more ugly than that guy.. B_A_R_F_!
Richard Simmons not a real man? So gay men aren't real men? What is your definition of a real man.

"I wonder if your just as ugly or more ugly than that guy"

I ain't as good as I once was
I've got a few years on me now
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really lay it down
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> WTF ever. I have someone I love dearly and thank God he's not anywhere near ugly like you or your spouse from prison. Trust me, I love my hubby and will always be faithful to him. Just because I enjoy lookin' at other guys every now and then does not mean I will stray from my true love. Just like I'm sure even though you have a wife you still look at other women. Don't say you don't. If you do your a liar and I will call you out on it!
I suppose if I was married.

Ugly, really Tony?

I was told back in the day I was pretty, now I'm just handsome!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, I stick to people close to the same age vicinity as myself and will be more than happy to grow old with that person together. But someone like me 25 years old.. goin with a 40 some years old dude.. LOL GTFOH! I will age with someone who ages at the same pace that I do, and then we can grow old and wrinkly together(and still have sex all the way til death do us part).
GTFOH! really Tony

OK Im outta here see you tomorrow.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Aryan Barbarian
Rick in Kansas is calling others sweetie in the other homosexual thread. Have an answer for him?
Ahhh, but you are his sweetie, Adolf. You love the way you get owned by him everytime.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, but you are his sweetie, Adolf. You love the way you get owned by him everytime.
All I can say to Adolf is THANK YOU JESUS!

http://static.blogo.it/queerblog/christopher_...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0lhtlT46a1...

Yum Yum Yum THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Since: Feb 13

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
plagiarism. Logic for dumbasses like you. Moron
Adam baby, do you have a Web Cam ?
I want to show you my Gentlemens Sausage

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

uninterseted in you wrote:
The SIN of homosexuality falls under the adultery family commandment since it is anti-family.
The homosexuals hate Christians due to this and are then used by the marxist. They are queer marxist.
We can also observe the queers in the hospitals. It is no accident the queers are nurses in these hospitals, and on several occasions have been arrested & charged for killing patients. They were hired for this very reason as real Americans do not get hired in hospitals where so many die. The place is full of homosexuals blacks hispanics catholics and muslims while the population are 85% white protestant christian. The result is poor care in these places ran by the Catholics to kill everyone. From vaccines to suppression of the cure for cancer and diabetes, and with all the toxins in the processed junk foods owned by fascist corporations, the government in this manner has been replacing the population with incoming immigrants as the Americans are killed off. The Nazis did the same. This is also what the increasing psychiatric industry is about. More meds more death.
Time for you to adjust your tinfoil hat....

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

A Still Small Voice wrote:
To more fully understand this...(Here begins a whole bunch of homophobic conspiratorial nonsense)...And that is the absolute truth!
Dude, or lady...that is a colossal load of BS.

Gays have been portrayed more and more on TV over the years. This is because some people would like to live in a world with less hate. TV producers either pick up on this vibe or agree with it and they cater to a market. Gays are far more acceptable today than 20 years ago. In fact, they are way over the 60% marker now. They used to be down in the 20% range. If a little funny TV helped make that happen, so be it. Good thing.

Your fairy tale comes straight out of Fred Phelps' toilet bowl and you are either a troll, an a**hat, or both. And you're definitely a tool.
ABarbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> You wish I was bi. And you sure happen to know a lot of prison slang, much more than I do. Musta been in the pen before. I knew you were curious!
I thought you stated that you made passionate love to a woman. Isn't that bisexual having passionate sex with both male & female?

Funny I've been to the pen but not for the reasons you're assuming. As a retired cop, I've had my share of locking up turds no pun intended you know turd (busters). Any way good morning to you friend. By the way that Fred Phelps character you had me look up while back is a real douche bag. I'd would of loved to locked up that turd buster. See we agree on something,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, or lady...that is a colossal load of BS.
Gays have been portrayed more and more on TV over the years. This is because some people would like to live in a world with less hate. TV producers either pick up on this vibe or agree with it and they cater to a market. Gays are far more acceptable today than 20 years ago. In fact, they are way over the 60% marker now. They used to be down in the 20% range. If a little funny TV helped make that happen, so be it. Good thing.
Your fairy tale comes straight out of Fred Phelps' toilet bowl and you are either a troll, an a**hat, or both. And you're definitely a tool.
Take the money out of the homosexual agenda and the whole corrupt agenda totally collapses over night. As simple as that, now go fix things up with your parents!

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
It's sexy when us homosexuals make up our own godīs, doctrines and churches and come up with all sorts of excuses, lies and arguements to justify our sinful homosexual way of life,fooling ourselves, trying to teach us how the Bible thinks about homosexuality.Hilarious
I have already perverted the poor youth and the sexy kids in my area where I live teaching them to receive blow jobs from me to fullfil my parasitic lusts with anal tryouts from them.Now I use the net to spread my perverted thoughts all over the world wanting all to make believe that homosexuality isnīt mentioned in the bible because the word homosexuality isnīt written there and other evil kind of stuff. Where you can find him? In the thread prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Thatīs all too much 4 me.I have to make now an energy pause.
Sick gay paedophile

“Listen to the sounds”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a whiny little bitch with built up frustrations of wearing my motherīs clothes so long.Boohoo!!!!
Yeah we know

“Listen to the sounds”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
I spread diseases like dogs. I am a mix of lost human and animal. I am human with animal logics and behaviours.
Right on!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,081 - 78,100 of89,381
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

641 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min wilderide 679,291
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Zioni 109,370
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min LTM 511,666
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 216,329
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 28 min Al Capone 3,303
Gay Snapchat Names 48 min Gaydish523 1,295
avandia 2014 56 min AlmostDied 75
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr TheFrozenJogurt 103
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr JACK 216