Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, then you should go back like 2-4 pages (I think) and check out the pics of men I posted... I'm sure there's some good lookin' blondes in there too.Nothing wrong with a little variety.
Oh, I did. It was heaven.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4824bd712140ff8515...

Nothing else to say other than YUM. THANK YOU JESUS!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please boy, just give it up already. Like anyone would want to go on that thread if it even existed. It's probably filled with more anti-gay hypocrites than this one. Fortunately for me, I get to disconnect from hearing all yours and everyone elses bullshit and go back to my land of rainbows and unicorns where ever gay is accepted and welcome, aplace where homos and heteros live in peace and harmony with one another without crossing those "borders" aka "personal space"... my humble abode unplugged from this digital world of bullshit and lies.
Tell that to your NAMBLA butt buddies. Maybe your poetic diatribe would be self serving if you took your own advice. Shall we dance?
Steve of Adam and Steve

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> That's funny because to me, for a hetero you seem more obsessed with homosexuality than most gay people themselves. Your a closet gay. Everyone knew all along.
The way I bang his ass three times a week he's going to come running out to the closet one of these days. My little Adolph loves a good schtupping.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Steve of Adam and Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I bang his ass three times a week he's going to come running out to the closet one of these days. My little Adolph loves a good schtupping.
HAHAHAHA
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Don't care about and want nothing to do with them. They can go to Hell because that's where homos like them belong. Yeah, I might be a hypocrite, but when it comes to age everyone should know right from wrong when it comes to age. No offense, if that's someone in this thread then sorry, that's my belief. I will put my vote in at the polls against it if it ever comes to it, but other wise I'm just gonna keep on minding my own business. I will talk to you, etc, but I won't agree with it. That's all I have to say about that. If it happens to cause any real big problems in the future God will take care of that on his own.
Are you going to answer my earlier post?

Here is it is again.

" Tony what if you're wrong? If so, is it fair to the child? You quote some abstract finding but in all studies there is a margin of error based upon personal bias. History is predicated upon the authors who writes history..."
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA
So you're into off road butt bogging?
uninterseted in you

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The SIN of homosexuality falls under the adultery family commandment since it is anti-family.

The homosexuals hate Christians due to this and are then used by the marxist. They are queer marxist.

We can also observe the queers in the hospitals. It is no accident the queers are nurses in these hospitals, and on several occasions have been arrested & charged for killing patients. They were hired for this very reason as real Americans do not get hired in hospitals where so many die. The place is full of homosexuals blacks hispanics catholics and muslims while the population are 85% white protestant christian. The result is poor care in these places ran by the Catholics to kill everyone. From vaccines to suppression of the cure for cancer and diabetes, and with all the toxins in the processed junk foods owned by fascist corporations, the government in this manner has been replacing the population with incoming immigrants as the Americans are killed off. The Nazis did the same. This is also what the increasing psychiatric industry is about. More meds more death.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're into off road butt bogging?
Sure, why not. You should try a guy out some time. I don't see how you can't see how hot they are.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

uninterseted in you wrote:
The SIN of homosexuality falls under the adultery family commandment since it is anti-family.
The homosexuals hate Christians due to this and are then used by the marxist. They are queer marxist.
We can also observe the queers in the hospitals. It is no accident the queers are nurses in these hospitals, and on several occasions have been arrested & charged for killing patients. They were hired for this very reason as real Americans do not get hired in hospitals where so many die. The place is full of homosexuals blacks hispanics catholics and muslims while the population are 85% white protestant christian. The result is poor care in these places ran by the Catholics to kill everyone. From vaccines to suppression of the cure for cancer and diabetes, and with all the toxins in the processed junk foods owned by fascist corporations, the government in this manner has been replacing the population with incoming immigrants as the Americans are killed off. The Nazis did the same. This is also what the increasing psychiatric industry is about. More meds more death.
You should try a guy out some time, it's so much fun exchanging saliva with them.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Amen! God sent those gay Stallions down just for people like you and I.
mud bogging!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, we are living in life outside of prison. Secondly, my hubby always washes his ass, there ain't no mud around it or coming outta it when I have anything to do with that. I apply the same rules to myself. Better be cleaned up good or nothings "goin' down" around there. We don't live in prison isolated from women(for those men who are straight) and we have hygiene something that's not common when you're talking about tossing salad in the prison system. Besides, most men who are in prison aren't gay and only do it cuz they can't get that "pussay."
Tony lmao. Your homo's friends crack me up! hubba hubba!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
And trust me, I don't want to and I'm not going to bang another "pussay" ever again because the last time I threw up on the bitch cuz I hated it so much. LMAO But that's a story for another time..
I knew you were bi sexual Tony!:)
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, we are living in life outside of prison. Secondly, my hubby always washes his ass, there ain't no mud around it or coming outta it when I have anything to do with that. I apply the same rules to myself. Better be cleaned up good or nothings "goin' down" around there. We don't live in prison isolated from women(for those men who are straight) and we have hygiene something that's not common when you're talking about tossing salad in the prison system. Besides, most men who are in prison aren't gay and only do it cuz they can't get that "pussay."
Tossing salad is that like kissing the brown eye or the balloon knot...?

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Tossing salad is that like kissing the brown eye or the balloon knot...?

It's like making out with this guy, YUM. THANK YOU JESUS!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like making out with this guy, YUM. THANK YOU JESUS!
more like http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/spits_...

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
You sound jealous.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm hmmm! Richard Simmons sure is sexy.. I know the kind of men sissy gays are into considering I am one sissy buckaroo.
So Tony,
I thought you had a hubby? True love for one's partner would not elicit such a response. You should be ashamed of yourself.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
http://static.blogo.it/queerblog/christopher_...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0lhtlT46a1...

Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Fortunately I know what a REAL man is. I wonder if your just as ugly or more ugly than that guy.. B_A_R_F_!
Richard Simmons not a real man? So gay men aren't real men? What is your definition of a real man.

"I wonder if your just as ugly or more ugly than that guy"

I ain't as good as I once was
I've got a few years on me now
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really lay it down
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> WTF ever. I have someone I love dearly and thank God he's not anywhere near ugly like you or your spouse from prison. Trust me, I love my hubby and will always be faithful to him. Just because I enjoy lookin' at other guys every now and then does not mean I will stray from my true love. Just like I'm sure even though you have a wife you still look at other women. Don't say you don't. If you do your a liar and I will call you out on it!
I suppose if I was married.

Ugly, really Tony?

I was told back in the day I was pretty, now I'm just handsome!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

412 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min curiouslu 720,274
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aura Mytha 224,029
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min Aura Mytha 5,217
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min Rama Naicker 4,544
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 10 min Ed Teach 53,160
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 10 min cretin56 4,095
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Aura Mytha 256,401
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Liam 532,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 15 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••