Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you were born as a hermaphrodite, yet here you are bashing yourself? Saying it's your fault you were born like this? You're a freaking idiot and that makes no sense.
You claim brunette, but then make the blonde claim that telling the truth about myself is bashing!

Seriously blonde, honey, seriously blonde funny.

Snicker.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim brunette, but then make the blonde claim that telling the truth about myself is bashing!
Seriously blonde, honey, seriously blonde funny.
Snicker.
"I am not the result of God's perfect creation, I am the result of sin and the fall. But far worse than my physical issues, is the inner brokenness that make me a liar, thief, murderer, adulterer and the such."

You're bashing yourself right here LOL. You are a freaking nut case.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Admit it.
Nope.
Try again.

Since: Apr 13

Mind your manners

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Glad I pissed you off, silly twit. Awww, did I make da baby mad?
</quote>

Oh poor baby!
You want so badly to make someone mad, don't you? And instead it's always you that gets mad.

I have a cure for your problem.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not the result of God's perfect creation, I am the result of sin and the fall. But far worse than my physical issues, is the inner brokenness that make me a liar, thief, murderer, adulterer and the such."
You're bashing yourself right here LOL. You are a freaking nut case.
Honesty is not bashing one's self.

Denial is the only alternative.

I'm not the nut case blonde...

Smile.
T0ny_the_TlGer

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Shut up Adam, before I stuff you full of another man's twigs and berries.
</quote>

Well, Phil, you WOULD necessarily have to use another man's twigs and berries, because you have no external sex organs, being born a monotreme natural eunuch.
What a hillybilly loser!

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty is not bashing one's self.
Denial is the only alternative.
I'm not the nut case blonde...
Smile.
I don't get why you keep calling me blonde when I've told you I am brunette lol. Blonde hair is gorgeous, I love blonde hair men and for some reason a lot of them always approach and show interest in me.
T0ny_the_TlGer

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up before I slap you in the face with my 8 inch dick and then tee bag your dumb ass. I'M NOT PHIL YOU IMBECILE!
</quote>

Oh poor baby!
You always sound so upset.
If your life is in the dumper so deep that you have to come here constantly to find anyone at all to talk to, maybe it's time to consider the _Chartreuse_ cure.
Just sayin'.
T0ny_the_TlGer

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up before I slap you in the face with my 8 inch dick and then tee bag your dumb ass. I'M NOT PHIL YOU IMBECILE!
</quote>

Oh poor baby!
You always sound so frightened and upset.
If your life is in the dumper so deep that you have to come here constantly to find anyone at all to talk to, maybe it's time to consider the _Chartreuse_ cure.
Just sayin'.
Twiigs_n_b3rriez Raeford

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Waaah!

Since: Apr 13

Mind your manners

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Glad I pissed you off, silly twit. Awww, did I make da baby mad?
</quote>

Oh poor baby!
You want so so badly to make someone mad, don't you? And instead it's always you that gets mad.

I have a cure for your problem.
Twiigs_n_b3rriez

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Anal cancer may be on the rise in the U.S

inShare13
Share this
Email
Print

Related News

Special Report: Behind a cancer-treatment firm's rosy survival claims
Wed, Mar 6 2013
FDA approves Roche drug for late-stage breast cancer
Fri, Feb 22 2013
UPDATE 3-FDA approves Roche drug for late-stage breast cancer
Fri, Feb 22 2013

Analysis & Opinion

To die in peace
The boardroom mystique

Related Topics

Health ŧ

By Andrew M. Seaman

NEW YORK | Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:00pm EDT

(Reuters Health)- The number of people in the U.S. with anal cancer has tripled since the 1970s, according to a new study that suggests rates of detection in high-risk groups may partly explain the rise in cases.

A U.S. cancer database search found that the rate of anal cancers went from approximately one person per 100,000 between 1973 and 1996 to three people per 100,000 between 1997 and 2009.

"I think the literature has already shown that there has been an increase in anal cancer cases, but we were surprised to see how dramatically it increased," according to Dr. Lily Lai, the study's senior author from City of Hope in Duarte, California.

According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), about 7,000 people will be diagnosed with anal cancer in the U.S. in 2013, and about 900 will die from the disease. The most common type of anal cancer by far is squamous cell carcinoma, which accounts for about 85 percent of cases.

For the new study, Lai and her colleagues analyzed trends in the 11,231 squamous cell carcinoma cases described in a U.S. database for the years 1973 through 2009.

They saw a large jump in 1997 - in the 23 years before that one, 4,224 people had been diagnosed, compared to 7,007 people in the 13 years afterward.

Although both sexes saw an increase in anal cancers, the rate for men jumped most dramatically - from one in every 100,000 men to three in every 100,000. That compared to the women's rate, which rose from 1.4 in every 100,000 women to about 2.4 in every 100,000.

Lai told Reuters Health that the major increase in cases among men was a novel finding, and her team suspects it could be due to more men getting screened more often, especially men with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).

According to the team's report in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, a majority of people with HIV also have persistent human papillomavirus (HPV) infections. The sexually-transmitted virus is somewhat less widespread in HIV-negative individuals, whose immune systems may eventually clear HPV infections from the body.

HPV is linked to the development of cervical cancers and of anal cancer. The ACS says eight of every 10 anal squamous cell carcinomas are caused by HPV.

"It could be that there is an increase in men (with anal cancer) and that there are other factors that we don't know are involved," Lai told Reuters Health. "We think it's probably a detection bias, that's the simplest explanation."

Dr. Robert Cima, a surgeon in the department of colon and rectal surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, said that could also mean the number of squamous cell carcinomas did not change that much in people without HIV or weakened immune systems.

"It does show up, but certainly a patient without risk factors is at very low risk for developing this kind of cancer, and a blanket screening program across the country for all patients would not be a useful approach," said Cima, who was not involved in the new study.

However, he said, when people who fall into those high-risk groups notice changes, they should get checked by a doctor who specializes in identifying and treating those cancers.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
To call Sodomite and Lesbian relationship as "Love" is like committing Fornication with the word Love itself.
To label these perverted acts of a deranged minds and acts that are of lowest moral character as "Love" is disgusting.
But when your tastes are reversed, you see right as wrong and wrong as right. Like a man standing on head, sees every thing in the world as upside down.
Sand kneger what is worst homosexuality or dragging a little 12 year old girl out in the street and stoning her to death? Answer the question if you have any balls underneath your dress. Shall we dance?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get why you keep calling me blonde when I've told you I am brunette lol. Blonde hair is gorgeous, I love blonde hair men and for some reason a lot of them always approach and show interest in me.
I'd go talk to them right now, because you certainly don't belong on here.

Smile.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, don't worry, there biological mother has given the child full custody to us. And if our child ever chooses to see his mother, then we will let him by all means. We're not going to hold this a secret from him. He will learn when he is old enough, and I'm pretty sure he won't have a problem with that at all. Just take a look at other countries that have allowed this.. those children turned out to be just fine with it. There's plenty of successful example, no doubt about it.
Tony what if you're wrong? If so, is it fair to the child? You quote some abstract finding but in all studies there is a margin of error based upon personal bias. History is predicated upon the authors who writes history...
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

@Aryan Barbarian

Rick in Kansas is calling others sweetie in the other homosexual thread. Have an answer for him?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Aryan Barbarian
Rick in Kansas is calling others sweetie in the other homosexual thread. Have an answer for him?
Tricky Ricky's boyfriend calls him 'princess', but I think of myself more along the lines of 'monkey' and 'retard'.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, don't worry, there biological mother has given the child full custody to us. And if our child ever chooses to see his mother, then we will let him by all means. We're not going to hold this a secret from him. He will learn when he is old enough, and I'm pretty sure he won't have a problem with that at all. Just take a look at other countries that have allowed this.. those children turned out to be just fine with it. There's plenty of successful example, no doubt about it.
"We're not going to hold this a secret from him"

Are you serious? You actually believe that he might grow up and not realize that he had a female mother?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Tricky Ricky's boyfriend calls him 'princess', but I think of myself more along the lines of 'monkey' and 'retard'.
Ricks has already perverted the youth and the kids in his area where he lives teaching them to give to give him blow jobs to fullfil his parasitic lusts with anal tryouts on them.Now he uses the net to spread his perverted thoughts all over the world wanting them to make believe that homosexuality isnīt mentioned in the bible because the word homosexuality isnīt written there and other evil kind of stuff. Where you can find him? In the thread prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Thatīs all too much 4 mee.I have to make now an energy pause.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

It's sick when homosexuals made up their own godīs, doctrines and churches and come up with all sorts of excuses, lies and arguements to justify their sinful homosexual way of life,fooling themselves, trying to teach us how the Bible thinks about homosexuality.Hilarious

Rick has already perverted the poor youth and the sweet kids in his area where he live teaching them to give him blow jobs to fullfil his parasitic lusts with anal tryouts on them.Now he uses the net to spread his perverted thoughts all over the world wanting them to make believe that homosexuality isnīt mentioned in the bible because the word homosexuality isnīt written there and other evil kind of stuff. Where you can find him? In the thread prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Thatīs all too much 4 me.I have to make now an energy pause.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

464 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min thewordofme 38,444
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Le_le 172,332
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 720,586
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min shyam 4,577
Last Word + 2 12 min andet1987 35
Do you Recognize this Man? 15 min Charlie Manson 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Uh Huh Eh 256,447
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Chess 532,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••