Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#85754 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Aryan Barbarian
Rick in Kansas is calling others sweetie in the other homosexual thread. Have an answer for him?
Ahhh, but you are his sweetie, Adolf. You love the way you get owned by him everytime.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85755 Apr 3, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, but you are his sweetie, Adolf. You love the way you get owned by him everytime.
All I can say to Adolf is THANK YOU JESUS!

http://static.blogo.it/queerblog/christopher_...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0lhtlT46a1...

Yum Yum Yum THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Since: Feb 13

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85756 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
plagiarism. Logic for dumbasses like you. Moron
Adam baby, do you have a Web Cam ?
I want to show you my Gentlemens Sausage

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85758 Apr 4, 2013
uninterseted in you wrote:
The SIN of homosexuality falls under the adultery family commandment since it is anti-family.
The homosexuals hate Christians due to this and are then used by the marxist. They are queer marxist.
We can also observe the queers in the hospitals. It is no accident the queers are nurses in these hospitals, and on several occasions have been arrested & charged for killing patients. They were hired for this very reason as real Americans do not get hired in hospitals where so many die. The place is full of homosexuals blacks hispanics catholics and muslims while the population are 85% white protestant christian. The result is poor care in these places ran by the Catholics to kill everyone. From vaccines to suppression of the cure for cancer and diabetes, and with all the toxins in the processed junk foods owned by fascist corporations, the government in this manner has been replacing the population with incoming immigrants as the Americans are killed off. The Nazis did the same. This is also what the increasing psychiatric industry is about. More meds more death.
Time for you to adjust your tinfoil hat....

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#85759 Apr 4, 2013
A Still Small Voice wrote:
To more fully understand this...(Here begins a whole bunch of homophobic conspiratorial nonsense)...And that is the absolute truth!
Dude, or lady...that is a colossal load of BS.

Gays have been portrayed more and more on TV over the years. This is because some people would like to live in a world with less hate. TV producers either pick up on this vibe or agree with it and they cater to a market. Gays are far more acceptable today than 20 years ago. In fact, they are way over the 60% marker now. They used to be down in the 20% range. If a little funny TV helped make that happen, so be it. Good thing.

Your fairy tale comes straight out of Fred Phelps' toilet bowl and you are either a troll, an a**hat, or both. And you're definitely a tool.
ABarbarian

Maumelle, AR

#85762 Apr 4, 2013
DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> You wish I was bi. And you sure happen to know a lot of prison slang, much more than I do. Musta been in the pen before. I knew you were curious!
I thought you stated that you made passionate love to a woman. Isn't that bisexual having passionate sex with both male & female?

Funny I've been to the pen but not for the reasons you're assuming. As a retired cop, I've had my share of locking up turds no pun intended you know turd (busters). Any way good morning to you friend. By the way that Fred Phelps character you had me look up while back is a real douche bag. I'd would of loved to locked up that turd buster. See we agree on something,

Location hidden

#85766 Apr 4, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, or lady...that is a colossal load of BS.
Gays have been portrayed more and more on TV over the years. This is because some people would like to live in a world with less hate. TV producers either pick up on this vibe or agree with it and they cater to a market. Gays are far more acceptable today than 20 years ago. In fact, they are way over the 60% marker now. They used to be down in the 20% range. If a little funny TV helped make that happen, so be it. Good thing.
Your fairy tale comes straight out of Fred Phelps' toilet bowl and you are either a troll, an a**hat, or both. And you're definitely a tool.
Take the money out of the homosexual agenda and the whole corrupt agenda totally collapses over night. As simple as that, now go fix things up with your parents!

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#85769 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
It's sexy when us homosexuals make up our own god´s, doctrines and churches and come up with all sorts of excuses, lies and arguements to justify our sinful homosexual way of life,fooling ourselves, trying to teach us how the Bible thinks about homosexuality.Hilarious
I have already perverted the poor youth and the sexy kids in my area where I live teaching them to receive blow jobs from me to fullfil my parasitic lusts with anal tryouts from them.Now I use the net to spread my perverted thoughts all over the world wanting all to make believe that homosexuality isn´t mentioned in the bible because the word homosexuality isn´t written there and other evil kind of stuff. Where you can find him? In the thread prove that homosexuality is wrong.
That´s all too much 4 me.I have to make now an energy pause.
Sick gay paedophile

“Listen to the sounds”

#85770 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a whiny little bitch with built up frustrations of wearing my mother´s clothes so long.Boohoo!!!!
Yeah we know

“Listen to the sounds”

#85771 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
I spread diseases like dogs. I am a mix of lost human and animal. I am human with animal logics and behaviours.
Right on!

“Listen to the sounds”

#85772 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
Get that pig out of my ass!
<quoted text>
Gay zoophile

“Listen to the sounds”

#85773 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
I have nothing intelligent to contribute. only lies spams lies and more lies. I am more than happy to tell a lie if it serves my interests.
Yeah we know

“It's Grrr 8”

Since: Apr 13

Detroit, Tiger Town

#85774 Apr 4, 2013
Soooo...

Both "sides" of this sin question are loners and losers, haters and hiders.

This is why we need more scripted shows on television.

“Call me Surprised”

Ring-a-ding-ding

#85776 Apr 4, 2013
TOny_the_TlGer wrote:
Soooo...
I started coming here when they cancelled All My Children.
I'm sooo lonely and unloved!
Here, where people hate me, at least I feel I sort of get some attention, even if it's from loners and losers, haters and hiders like myself.
Sob.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85779 Apr 4, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam baby, do you have a Web Cam ?
I want to show you my Gentlemens Sausage
That's what Adam really wants.

Since: Oct 12

today in Sydney, Australia

#85780 Apr 4, 2013
DingL3_b3rriez wrote:
^^Look everyone, it's my crackhead counterfeit double.^^ LMAO You can definitely tell he/she/it is on drugs.. ROFL
Phil, baby poser, after sis (6) full years here you still don't understand how Topix works.

You always talk "to the assembled crowd" but it's just me and you here.

And you never notice that you are the only one on this thread using twee tween letters like LMAO and ROFL.

And then you still try to pretend you aren't Phil Gray.
Well, that's not going to fool me. And it doesn't matter if anyone else here is fooled, as they are all loner loser hater ranters like yourself.

How is your imaginary Asheville "lawyer" doing these days?
Still "getting all this down for the lawsuit"?
Ha!

ISTBPG,TTPPF <|8^)

“Life is but a flush . . .”

. . . then you sink

#85781 Apr 4, 2013
TOny_the_TlGer wrote:
Soooo...
I started coming here when they cancelled All My Children.
I'm sooo lonely and unloved!
Here, where people hate me, at least I feel I sort of get some attention, even if it's from loners and losers, haters and hiders like myself.
Sob.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#85786 Apr 4, 2013
SHH_Heter0_0n _DL wrote:
This is Twiigs btw.. new name, too many posers and socks.
Okaaaay....
So how does changing your unregistered user name change anything?

It doesn't, does it.

What a stupid fool.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#85789 Apr 4, 2013
The aho is still gabbing away but nobody is listening.

“It's Grrr 8”

Detroit, Tiger Town

#85790 Apr 4, 2013
Soooo...

This is why we really need more scripted shows on television.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 878,449
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min USaWorldWarMongerer 272,862
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min confrinting with ... 603,251
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min WasteWater 6,396
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 54 min confrinting with ... 8,003
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 1 hr Knock off purse s... 7
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr BenAdam 3,821
More from around the web