Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,772 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#85655 Apr 3, 2013
Get the poster Twiigs_n_b3rriez out of here.
Adam

#85658 Apr 3, 2013
Get that pig out of here.
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Shut up Adam, before I stuff you full of another man's twigs and berries.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

#85660 Apr 3, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> The quote is "Your an idiot." Now say it and replace "Your" with "I'm" when you post. Sucker.
Twiggytwat, when are you going to learn the difference between "your" and "you're"?
Stay in school.
Drop the drug habit.
Adam

#85664 Apr 3, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up before I slap you in the face with my 8 inch dick and then tee bag your dumb ass. I'M NOT PHIL YOU IMBECILE!
JDUBB alias Twiigs_n_b3rriez is a whiny little bitch with built up frustrations of wearing his motherīs clothes so long then and&#65279; now.Boohoo!!!!
Adam

#85670 Apr 3, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> And you're a Nazi prick redneck hypocrite who sure as hell doesn't go by the rules he preaches or obey the guidelines that the lord has given you. Stop lying to yourself, you're nowhere near holy or righteous. You're closer to Hell than you are Heaven. Your soul is damned and filled with evil demons. Don't fool yourself, you're surrounded with evil. Why else would you want to murder someone and do God's will when he hasn't asked or given you the authority to do so.. Don't kid yourself.
I know who you are little faggot.JDubb alias Twiigs_n_b3rriez Your mother should you flush down the canalisation when she gave birth to you. You are as worthy as big shit.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#85672 Apr 3, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU JOKING ME LOL?!?!?! DOn't you DARE try and tell me about what reproduction is for, you idiot LOL, who do you think you are?! Mating/sex. Mating was designed to keep animals together, thus increasing survival. You freaking Jackass LOL.
And don't tell me about spectrum because sexuality itself is on a spectrum. You idiot. Go do your research first dumbs, than talk to me.
Looks like I did dare tell you.

It is also clear you don't know shit about mating behavior. Mating behavior was 'designed' to spread DNA as far as possible. Marriage is a social constraint to restrain mating so parents maintain support and have contact with their offspring.

I bet you are more attracted to a butch lesbian, aren't you. Of course sexuality is on a spectrum, that is what I said. That is why I asked you about the butch lesbian dressing and acting like a man.

You are blonde, aren't you honey?

Smile.
Adam

#85673 Apr 3, 2013
Homosexuals imitates Heterosexuals in the try to be married. One reason is tax relief other reason is child adoption which will tempt alot of gays to abuse childrens which arenīt their own or at least from one of them.Gays contradict us with their sexual orientation with same gender sex which is a imitation of some animals in their sexual behaviour.
Like I said in one of my previous comments before.Homosexuals are former humans in animals dress. Best proof is Rick In Kansas. They want to be liked and respected by us like animals with having equal rights as humans. Homosexuality is a sign of the devil.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85674 Apr 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I did dare tell you.
It is also clear you don't know shit about mating behavior. Mating behavior was 'designed' to spread DNA as far as possible. Marriage is a social constraint to restrain mating so parents maintain support and have contact with their offspring.
I bet you are more attracted to a butch lesbian, aren't you. Of course sexuality is on a spectrum, that is what I said. That is why I asked you about the butch lesbian dressing and acting like a man.
You are blonde, aren't you honey?
Smile.
You're an idiot. Animals don't get married. Dumbass. P.s, DNA passing is not reliant on sex you spastic. Bacteria use binary fission to reproduce their RNA and genetic material. Don't tell me what I do and don't know I am studying biology in university while you just Google things up. Get a degree in science first and than talk. Dumbass.

Oh, and blonde guys are HOT.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85675 Apr 3, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> And you're a Nazi prick redneck hypocrite who sure as hell doesn't go by the rules he preaches or obey the guidelines that the lord has given you. Stop lying to yourself, you're nowhere near holy or righteous. You're closer to Hell than you are Heaven. Your soul is damned and filled with evil demons. Don't fool yourself, you're surrounded with evil. Why else would you want to murder someone and do God's will when he hasn't asked or given you the authority to do so.. Don't kid yourself.
It's so obvious he had a sweaty rendezvous with a guy in the school closet when he was younger. Than the guy dumped him and he sought revenge by taking his perceived anger out on everyone when all he needs is some good ol' dick.
Adam

#85677 Apr 3, 2013
Homosexuals imitates Heterosexuals in the try to be married. One reason is tax relief other reason is child adoption which will tempt alot of gays to abuse childrens which arenīt their own or at least from one of them.Gays contradict us with their sexual orientation with same gender sex which is a imitation of some animals in their sexual behaviour.
Like I said in one of my previous comments before.Homosexuals are former humans in animals dress. Best proof are the dog Rick In Kansas and the asian gorilla Joeking007. They want to be liked and respected by us like animals with having equal rights as humans. Homosexuality is a sign of the devil.

Location hidden

#85678 Apr 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up epigenetics and read about the discoveries being made regarding homosexuals and epi-marker mistakes.
Consider that in the spectrum of masculinity to femininity, GLBT's occupy less than 4% at the cross-over point in the middle.
Take a look at evolutionary mating behavior and it's purpose.
Then ask yourself why a butch lesbian dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian.
After that, we can talk honey.
Smile.
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Epigenetics is a fascinating area of study, as is all of evolution.
I argued this with someone else. I can't remember. But you are making an error in your thinking. I think you are trying to suggest that homosexuality is a mistake of genetics and therefore some kind of disease?
But as I pointed out elsewhere and as most rational people understand, a trait of a human being is not a disease if is isn't harmful. That's more-or-less a good working definition. Blue eyes are not harmful, therefore we don't say a person with blue eyes has a disease.
Likewise, a gay person is not diseased. Homosexuality carries with it no particularly harmful characteristics. A gay man or woman can still procreate, if they choose and if they do not have an actual reproductive problem. They function pretty much exactly like everyone else.
The only difference is in their sexual attractions. They are attracted to people of the same sex. This is not a problem, unless you are the kind of person with callouses on your knuckles and back pain from carrying your heavy Bible everywhere.
I think you have picked up a bunch of gay twirl you really know nothing about.

I was not talking about evolution, disease or genetics. Nor the Bible. I don't argue faith with faithless people. I'm sure your knowledge of the Bible is similar gay twirl anyway.

You actually think homosexuality is defendable.

It is one of the few behaviors that violates BOTH mainstream religion and nature's function of our genitals for the purpose of human reproduction.

Homosexuality IS found in nature. But this doesn't challenge the behavior as justifiable as animals have been found to do many abnormal & destructive behaviors. Just as many animals have inherited genetic defects, so too has the reflex of these defects been observable within their behaviors. Homosexuality is certainly one such behavior.

From an evolutionary perspective, as Richard Dawkins puts it, genes are 'selfish'. Genes in a sense are desperate to survive, and so healthy animal psychology will be permeated with thoughts of heterosexuality in order to promote continuance of the species.

In fact, males and females have inherited (in general) antipodal characteristics to MINIMIZE homosexual attraction. In addition to enhancing the proverbial hunting and gathering, everything from the added bass in male voice, masculine body chemistry producing male scents, larger more powerful body, to substantially thicker body and facial hair, all serve as 'ornamentation' to create gender differentiation and consequentially it's reciprocal attractions.

Thus in example, many women will be irrationally turned on by facial hair on a guy, but men will generally be disgusted by facial hair on a woman.

Homosexuality is a disgrace to the will of natural selection. It's a 'bottle cap' preventing otherwise potentially intelligent productive people from passing the legacy of their genes to the next generation.

Even religion amplifies this message branding it an ABOMINATION.

Smile.

Like I suggested, look it up.

Location hidden

#85679 Apr 3, 2013
Erin01 wrote:
If homosexual acts are a sin then I bring up one question. Why would "God" create an adam & eve to later create a mix of the two? Let me elaborate on that a little bit, if being gay is a sin or unnatural then your god is a cruel prankster. Something unnatural would be murder, cannibalism, or sexual assaults. Gay is one making a choice to love who one chooses to love. Also how can it be unnatural when he also created babies with both sets of genitals to make the parents choose? What if that child gets older and they chose that child was to be a boy, 13 years pass and this child starts developing breast and female traits, but has a penis. Would that child be gay for being a woman with a penis who is attracted to men? That would the creation of ones god, so with that I would have to say God doesn't look at anything gay as a sin, or a mistakes. If he is the almighty creater than who are we to question who he puts on this earth and say that they are a sinner, or any other horrid thing people want to say about being gay.
I am a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera (look it up), hence my name and 'monster mutation'. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. I have a dysfunctional vagina and a penis. Oh, and three nipples.

I am not the result of God's perfect creation, I am the result of sin and the fall. But far worse than my physical issues, is the inner brokenness that make me a liar, thief, murderer, adulterer and the such. Rather than seeking to justify what is clearly broken in you, you might think about desperately asking God to help you...

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85680 Apr 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera (look it up), hence my name and 'monster mutation'. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. I have a dysfunctional vagina and a penis. Oh, and three nipples.
I am not the result of God's perfect creation, I am the result of sin and the fall. But far worse than my physical issues, is the inner brokenness that make me a liar, thief, murderer, adulterer and the such. Rather than seeking to justify what is clearly broken in you, you might think about desperately asking God to help you...
LOL, you're a nut case is what you are.
Adam

#85681 Apr 3, 2013
@Kimare

Rick in Kansas is trying to prove his mental illness.
You know what I mean?
Adam

#85682 Apr 3, 2013
...with his blabber you know where.

Location hidden

#85683 Apr 3, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're a nut case is what you are.
You are blonde aren't you.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#85684 Apr 3, 2013
Admit it.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85685 Apr 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Admit it.
Actually a brunette, but blonde men are HOT HOT HOT.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85686 Apr 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you were born as a hermaphrodite, yet here you are bashing yourself? Saying it's your fault you were born like this? You're a freaking idiot and that makes no sense.

Location hidden

#85687 Apr 3, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you were born as a hermaphrodite, yet here you are bashing yourself? Saying it's your fault you were born like this? You're a freaking idiot and that makes no sense.
You claim brunette, but then make the blonde claim that telling the truth about myself is bashing!

Seriously blonde, honey, seriously blonde funny.

Snicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Serah 609,906
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 23 min Serah 69,905
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min hojo 579,272
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min Rosa_Winkel 817,992
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 56 min dollarsbill 2,017
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 57 min Rosa_Winkel 125
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,982
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr AussieBobby 270,173
More from around the web