Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Because a race furthers The species.
Awww, she gets stupid when she gets mad.
"A race furthers the species" LOL. WOW, what a dumbass you are.

First off there is no race of Human. All humans are human. Second of all, there is no species of human. Dumbass. Just stop, you are so stupid and dumb that not even Jesus could "heal" you.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blind? he can't even spell. "That's all I've got"? LOL, are you freaking kidding me? All you've said this entire time is "perverted life". That's all you've got. Retard.
Hum..... Perverted life = personal choice = homosexual = you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
"A race furthers the species" LOL. WOW, what a dumbass you are.
First off there is no race of Human. All humans are human. Second of all, there is no species of human. Dumbass. Just stop, you are so stupid and dumb that not even Jesus could "heal" you.
Exactly my point. Sadly, you still not get it.

Dang, she's dumb when she's mad.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

The marriage and family concept of a man and a woman should be protected and strengthened under righteous laws.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Don't want a wife nor do I need a wife..........Do you U_N_D_E_R_S_T_A_N_D what I am saying?
Yes, you have made you choice and you are sticking to it.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> That's what I say now. After all, I've spent too many years in denial thinking I was straight, that this feeling would just pass over as time went by but boy was I wrong!
Gay marriage is only a imitation of the concept of marriage between a man and a woman, a plagiarism.
One part plays the husband, while the other part moves into the role of women.No pride only shame
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmm... your the liar that said he could choose to be gay but never in your life have you ever walked in a gay person's shoes. Seems to me like your full of it. How would you know it's a choice if you never even tried or experienced? You don't because you're a L_I_A_R_! Homosexuals KNOW the TRUTH. You DON'T. Besides, who the Hell would want to choose to be gay anyways, just look at how many people hate you for it. You think anyone would choose to be hated by majority of the world? Not me, but it's just something I have to deal with. Regardless, I still love myself.
One does not need to hit ones self with a hammer to know it hurts, one does not need to choose to be different to know that one can choose to do to so. I do not know why you chose to be a homosexual pervert but you did. If you did not want to be hated by most of the world, why did you make that choice to be a pervert homosexual.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> There is nothing to admit to, your just looking for the answer you want to hear. And we're not going to give you that answer because it's NOT THE TRUTH. Like I said, someone in your family will be gay and when it does happen, don't say I didn't tell you so. And they're going to give you the same exact answer as we did.. it's not a choice by any means.
Being Bisexual in university is the best thing ever. So many hot guys/girls to choose from!

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, as long as the guys are gay(and good lookin') and both are diggin' you. LOL
Agreed!
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Gay guys fool themselves to believe that they were females of humanity in trapped in manīs body.

Lesbians fool themselves to believe they were males of humanity trapped in femaleīs body.This volks must be re programmed. Satan makes them believe in such fairy tales.Sad but true
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Gay guys fool themselves to believe that they were females of humanity trapped in manīs body.

Lesbians fool themselves to believe they were males of humanity trapped in femaleīs body.This volks must be re programmed. Satan makes them believe in such fairy tales.Sad but true

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Adam wrote:
Gay guys fool themselves to believe that they were females of humanity in trapped in manīs body.
Retards fool themselves by posting the same message twice.
Rosa Winkel

Alexandria, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG here it is read it for yourself. Your mind is so far gone you see perversions into everything there is nothing about perversion here, only in your mind.
13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:
16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;
17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;
Quote the rest of it:

20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

So she gets stoned to death just for not being a virgin @ her wedding night. While the husband could root around all he wanted - and even take other wives. How barbaric!

What a wonderful book U follow there.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Adam wrote:
Gay guys fool themselves to believe that they were females of humanity trapped in manīs body.
Babbling fool.
Rosa Winkel

Alexandria, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point. Sadly, you still not get it.
Dang, she's dumb when she's mad.
Yes U are, cut snake.
Rosa Winkel

Alexandria, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
The only fairy tale is in your closet, Adolf.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
God loves us all, even the homosexuals that he created. He comes to us with open arms. Thank you Jesus Christ, our lord and savior. Amen. Praise the lord!
May be jesus was also a homo?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fairy tale is in your closet, Adolf.
First my name appeared in my post. You proved yourself being wrong again. I suggest to go at first to the eye doctor to give you some glasses.Secondly you must go to a good psychatrist near where you live he might give some good lessons in your bitchin ass.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I coulnīt believe what he said.This is indeed mockery toward one of the most beloved prophets and blasphemy against Allah/God;right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 257,763
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Stilgar Fifrawi 732,522
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min confrinting with ... 538,597
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min JUDEletePete 117,945
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min ChristineM 226,160
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 29 min pure top 721
justice for Ethan abernathy 56 min Jami richardson 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 599,750
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Le_le 173,257
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••