Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh once again you show your utter ignorance and stupidity. You will be ignored form here on in because you are a little pervert, not worth my time.
Remember, you're the one who believes in a magical sky fairy and that homosexuality is a sin. You're the ignorant and delusional pervert. Daughter fingerer.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/06/
anal-sex-heterosexual-couples- report_n_1190440.html

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Straight couples do it too. A lot.

Your point?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
Exactly.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
Did say they didn't.

66% of gays practice anal sex. Only 10% of heterosexuals do.

My point was that the article says it is inherently demeaning. How'd you go and miss that???

Your point?

Smile.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Adam wrote:
U.S. News
Transgendered 'Pregnant Man' seeks divorce
(0)|
|
inShare
Published: April 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM
PHOENIX, April 2 (UPI)-- A transgendered man said he will appeal after his divorce request was rejected by an Arizona judge, who called his marriage an invalid same-sex marriage.
Thomas Beattie, 39, was born a woman and had sexual reassignment surgery to become a man, receiving a new name, Social Security number and passport, but kept his reproductive organs.. He married his wife, Nancy, in Hawaii, and in 2003 achieved notoriety as a "Pregnant Man," becoming pregnant because his wife was unable to have children, KNXV-TV, Phoenix, reported Tuesday.
The couple have three children.
Last week a Maricopa County judge ruled their marriage could not be dissolved, citing it as a same-sex marriage and not recognized in Arizona.
"It's a fight for validation," said Beattie's attorney, David Michael Carter. "Hawaii recognized the marriage.
Be quite Rosa Winkel be quite. My tracking device on your proxy betrays you.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> I never "rebelled" against anything that would have to do with me changing my orientation. You'll never get it, just like all the other idiots out there that think they know the answer to something they never had experience with. The day you "choose" to be gay will be the day I "choose" to be straight. Ofcourse your gonna come up with every excuse as to why you can't be gay just like everyone else, which makes my argument true. None of you heteros has ever been able to choose to be gay and you know why? Becuase it's NOT A CHOICE, dingle berry. Just remember what you say when ever you find out someone in your family is gay and tell you the same exact thing that every gay person knows. You haven't walked in my shoes and until you do and you can prove it, you have lost your argument.
You can deny it all you want, you made the choice, I do not know when or why but you did. Personally I will never choose to be a pervert Not because I can not but because I will not. If one of my children makes the choice to be a perverted homosexual then I will do all that I need to do to cut off said person form my life 100%.

You are able to reverse the choice you have made however you won't no because you can not but because you choose no to. I do not need to walk in you shoes to know you choose your life style like I do not need to become a murderer or rapist to know that too is wrong.
oops I dd it again

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

"Dr. Ben Carson on Tuesday accused critics of his stance on gay marriage of trying to completely shut down debate on the issue and called his white liberal critics “the most racist out there.”

Just another crybaby!! And he and his people are calling us racist? News for ya big man, most of us are not "liberal"!
oops I dd it again

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
Yeah, but they don't have AIDS and Hepatitis C. Next remark?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Check this out, it's a picture of me... now do I look anything like your stereotypical feminine homosexual?
http://masculinedesire.tumblr.com/image/46878...
Aren't I good lookin'? LOL just playin, that's not me, but those are the type of men I like. Behold the true beauty of the masculine homosexual! Yes, he's gay.
Nice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

<quoted text>
You can deny it all you want, you made the choice, I do not know when or why but you did. Personally I will never choose to be a pervert Not because I can not but because I will not. If one of my children makes the choice to be a perverted homosexual then I will do all that I need to do to cut off said person form my life 100%.
You are able to reverse the choice you have made however you won't no because you can not but because you choose no to. I do not need to walk in you shoes to know you choose your life style like I do not need to become a murderer or rapist to know that too is wrong.
There are lots of horrible people like you in the world who have no capacity to love their gay and lesbian children. Why are you bragging about being such a person? You are pitiful.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Check this out, it's a picture of me... now do I look anything like your stereotypical feminine homosexual?
http://masculinedesire.tumblr.com/image/46878...
Aren't I good lookin'? LOL just playin, that's not me, but those are the type of men I like. Behold the true beauty of the masculine homosexual! Yes, he's gay.
Damn those men are gorgeous.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of horrible people like you in the world who have no capacity to love their gay and lesbian children. Why are you bragging about being such a person? You are pitiful.
I am neither pitiful nor horrible just realistic.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Thank God for giving me a husband that's just as HOTTT as this guy. Praise the lord! Thank You oh heavenly father! AMEN! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!! And thank God I look just as good to match my husband perfectly. UmmmmM HmmmmM!
Praise Jesus and the holy spirit and the Lord for giving you such a perfect man. And praise Jesus, God and the holy spirit for making me Bisexual. I get the best of both worlds. Thank you Jesus, holy spirit and heavenly father!!!!
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Not a choice, sorry. You can't argue with the person who lives the reality of it. And you could can't choose to be gay because it's impossible. If you could you would prove the world wrong, but you can't. BTW, I'm sure if God is oh so forgiving the way you all claim him to be, the you can become homosexual for a day, pray, repent, and never do it again. God will forgive you. That's proof enough for me that you and every other hetero who has never walked in my shoes always gives some kind of sorry ass excuse as to why they can't or won't do it but the truth is you KNOW FOR A FACT that you CAN NOT "CHOOSE" your sexual orientation. Prove it, or your just a liar like the rest. Nothing but a SORRY ASS LIAR! I laugh at clowns like you because you know God will forgive you if you repent and never do it again, you just know you can't.Sorry, try again next time. LMAO
Here is the short version:
Yes it is…
Yes I can and do…..
No I won’t….
Yes I can….Yes you did….
No I am not…
Only because you are a fool……
You don’t know GOD…..

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

<quoted text>
Here is the short version:
Yes it is…
Yes I can and do…..
No I won’t….
Yes I can….Yes you did….
No I am not…
Only because you are a fool……
You don’t know GOD…..
hey idiot. Tell me, do you choose to be straight? Could you ever make yourself feel like you are attracted to someone of the same sex? No? Wanna know why? Because you don't choose who you are attracted to. Just like you are attracted to women and were born like that, People with a homosexual orientation are attracted to people of the same sex, they can't feel attracted to the opposite sex, just like you can't feel attracted to the same sex.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
hey idiot. Tell me, do you choose to be straight? Could you ever make yourself feel like you are attracted to someone of the same sex? No? Wanna know why? Because you don't choose who you are attracted to. Just like you are attracted to women and were born like that, People with a homosexual orientation are attracted to people of the same sex, they can't feel attracted to the opposite sex, just like you can't feel attracted to the same sex.
That's why it's a mental illness.

See! You finally get it.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
One chooses to be different one chooses not to be normal one does not choose to remain normal. You choose to be attracted to people of the same sex, get over yourself and admit to it.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's a mental illness.
See! You finally get it.
Right so that means being straight is a mental illness as well. Good job on defying logic.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick.
Look in the mirror as you say that, Hitlerite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,901 - 77,920 of89,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

523 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Dang It 110,397
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 683,052
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 9 min Ruby88 52,638
Windows Live XP Super SP3 2013 Free Download Fu... (Aug '13) 11 min Raghad Adel 24
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Catcher1 218,183
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Sister Kathryn Lust 168,975
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min RoSesz 513,528
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min -Web 250,745
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min BenAdam 596,818
•••
•••
•••