Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Check this out, it's a picture of me... now do I look anything like your stereotypical feminine homosexual?
http://masculinedesire.tumblr.com/image/46878...
Aren't I good lookin'? LOL just playin, that's not me, but those are the type of men I like. Behold the true beauty of the masculine homosexual! Yes, he's gay.
Nice.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You can deny it all you want, you made the choice, I do not know when or why but you did. Personally I will never choose to be a pervert Not because I can not but because I will not. If one of my children makes the choice to be a perverted homosexual then I will do all that I need to do to cut off said person form my life 100%.
You are able to reverse the choice you have made however you won't no because you can not but because you choose no to. I do not need to walk in you shoes to know you choose your life style like I do not need to become a murderer or rapist to know that too is wrong.
There are lots of horrible people like you in the world who have no capacity to love their gay and lesbian children. Why are you bragging about being such a person? You are pitiful.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Check this out, it's a picture of me... now do I look anything like your stereotypical feminine homosexual?
http://masculinedesire.tumblr.com/image/46878...
Aren't I good lookin'? LOL just playin, that's not me, but those are the type of men I like. Behold the true beauty of the masculine homosexual! Yes, he's gay.
Damn those men are gorgeous.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of horrible people like you in the world who have no capacity to love their gay and lesbian children. Why are you bragging about being such a person? You are pitiful.
I am neither pitiful nor horrible just realistic.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Thank God for giving me a husband that's just as HOTTT as this guy. Praise the lord! Thank You oh heavenly father! AMEN! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!! And thank God I look just as good to match my husband perfectly. UmmmmM HmmmmM!
Praise Jesus and the holy spirit and the Lord for giving you such a perfect man. And praise Jesus, God and the holy spirit for making me Bisexual. I get the best of both worlds. Thank you Jesus, holy spirit and heavenly father!!!!
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Not a choice, sorry. You can't argue with the person who lives the reality of it. And you could can't choose to be gay because it's impossible. If you could you would prove the world wrong, but you can't. BTW, I'm sure if God is oh so forgiving the way you all claim him to be, the you can become homosexual for a day, pray, repent, and never do it again. God will forgive you. That's proof enough for me that you and every other hetero who has never walked in my shoes always gives some kind of sorry ass excuse as to why they can't or won't do it but the truth is you KNOW FOR A FACT that you CAN NOT "CHOOSE" your sexual orientation. Prove it, or your just a liar like the rest. Nothing but a SORRY ASS LIAR! I laugh at clowns like you because you know God will forgive you if you repent and never do it again, you just know you can't.Sorry, try again next time. LMAO
Here is the short version:
Yes it is…
Yes I can and do…..
No I won’t….
Yes I can….Yes you did….
No I am not…
Only because you are a fool……
You don’t know GOD…..

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

<quoted text>
Here is the short version:
Yes it is…
Yes I can and do…..
No I won’t….
Yes I can….Yes you did….
No I am not…
Only because you are a fool……
You don’t know GOD…..
hey idiot. Tell me, do you choose to be straight? Could you ever make yourself feel like you are attracted to someone of the same sex? No? Wanna know why? Because you don't choose who you are attracted to. Just like you are attracted to women and were born like that, People with a homosexual orientation are attracted to people of the same sex, they can't feel attracted to the opposite sex, just like you can't feel attracted to the same sex.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
hey idiot. Tell me, do you choose to be straight? Could you ever make yourself feel like you are attracted to someone of the same sex? No? Wanna know why? Because you don't choose who you are attracted to. Just like you are attracted to women and were born like that, People with a homosexual orientation are attracted to people of the same sex, they can't feel attracted to the opposite sex, just like you can't feel attracted to the same sex.
That's why it's a mental illness.

See! You finally get it.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
One chooses to be different one chooses not to be normal one does not choose to remain normal. You choose to be attracted to people of the same sex, get over yourself and admit to it.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's a mental illness.
See! You finally get it.
Right so that means being straight is a mental illness as well. Good job on defying logic.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick.
Look in the mirror as you say that, Hitlerite.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

<quoted text>
The day before a person has perverted homosexual sex they not homosexual, easy as that.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Please, just feel free to repeat that as often as you like.

Why are you fundies so lacking in intelligence?
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text>
No
No and you can't
Of course you won't because you can't

End of story.
Get lost.
Oh well there you go loosing it all over again.

get a life get a wife.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

<quoted text>
One chooses to be different one chooses not to be normal one does not choose to remain normal. You choose to be attracted to people of the same sex, get over yourself and admit to it.
Hahaha, you've already lost. Jesus, the holy spirit and the heavenly father love me for being bisexual and I plan to embrace it. Thank you Jesus, Holy spirit and Lord for making me like this!!

Bye Bye! You lose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Right so that means being straight is a mental illness as well. Good job on defying logic.
Yeah. That's why almost every species on the planet is predominately hetero with the isolated exceptions of a minority who are mentally ill

Got it.

Good job on defying logic.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, you've already lost. Jesus, the holy spirit and the heavenly father love me for being bisexual and I plan to embrace it. Thank you Jesus, Holy spirit and Lord for making me like this!!
Bye Bye! You lose.
I presume you mean YHWH, GOD of the BIBLE and Yehoshua the messiah of Israel, if you are then you are so very wrong. You loose, not me.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That's why almost every species on the planet is predominately hetero with the isolated exceptions of a minority who are mentally ill
Got it.
Good job on defying logic.
Wow, you've once again shown how stupid you are.

Majority of people on Earth are Asian/Black, does that mean that white/European people are mentally ill/ deviant/ non human?

Majority of people in the world have had sex with more than 8 people in their lifetime. Does that mean that you religious tards are not normal? I guess it must since "majority rules".

We all know that you are a closet case, it is so obvious that it eats you alive inside. So you come on Topix to vent it out. Just go get your hole stuffed and see how good life will turn out for you.

You've already been destroyed countless times with logic, not once have you been able to back your statements up with a credible source other than "eye witness accounts" 2500 years ago and 300 years after Jesus death was your "source" written. Pathetic.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I presume you mean YHWH, GOD of the BIBLE and Yehoshua the messiah of Israel, if you are then you are so very wrong. You loose, not me.
I "loose"? Learn how to spell if you're going to say that I've lost. Idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you've once again shown how stupid you are.
Majority of people on Earth are Asian/Black, does that mean that white/European people are mentally ill/ deviant/ non human?
Majority of people in the world have had sex with more than 8 people in their lifetime. Does that mean that you religious tards are not normal? I guess it must since "majority rules".
We all know that you are a closet case, it is so obvious that it eats you alive inside. So you come on Topix to vent it out. Just go get your hole stuffed and see how good life will turn out for you.
You've already been destroyed countless times with logic, not once have you been able to back your statements up with a credible source other than "eye witness accounts" 2500 years ago and 300 years after Jesus death was your "source" written. Pathetic.
Yeah. Because a race furthers The species.

Awww, she gets stupid when she gets mad.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I "loose"? Learn how to spell if you're going to say that I've lost. Idiot.
Is that it, is that all you've got, is that the total defence for your selection of a perverted lifestyle. You are as pathetic as you perverted life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

416 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Patrick 224,681
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min hazem selawi 38,487
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 5,281
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Oxbow 533,690
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,577
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 24 min Mat 201
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 26 min cretin56 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Aura Mytha 722,299
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr gianni cartooni 115,654
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 257,033
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••