Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85502 Apr 2, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Thank God for giving me a husband that's just as HOTTT as this guy. Praise the lord! Thank You oh heavenly father! AMEN! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!! And thank God I look just as good to match my husband perfectly. UmmmmM HmmmmM!
Praise Jesus and the holy spirit and the Lord for giving you such a perfect man. And praise Jesus, God and the holy spirit for making me Bisexual. I get the best of both worlds. Thank you Jesus, holy spirit and heavenly father!!!!
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85503 Apr 2, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Not a choice, sorry. You can't argue with the person who lives the reality of it. And you could can't choose to be gay because it's impossible. If you could you would prove the world wrong, but you can't. BTW, I'm sure if God is oh so forgiving the way you all claim him to be, the you can become homosexual for a day, pray, repent, and never do it again. God will forgive you. That's proof enough for me that you and every other hetero who has never walked in my shoes always gives some kind of sorry ass excuse as to why they can't or won't do it but the truth is you KNOW FOR A FACT that you CAN NOT "CHOOSE" your sexual orientation. Prove it, or your just a liar like the rest. Nothing but a SORRY ASS LIAR! I laugh at clowns like you because you know God will forgive you if you repent and never do it again, you just know you can't.Sorry, try again next time. LMAO
Here is the short version:
Yes it is…
Yes I can and do…..
No I won’t….
Yes I can….Yes you did….
No I am not…
Only because you are a fool……
You don’t know GOD…..

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85504 Apr 2, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the short version:
Yes it is…
Yes I can and do…..
No I won’t….
Yes I can….Yes you did….
No I am not…
Only because you are a fool……
You don’t know GOD…..
hey idiot. Tell me, do you choose to be straight? Could you ever make yourself feel like you are attracted to someone of the same sex? No? Wanna know why? Because you don't choose who you are attracted to. Just like you are attracted to women and were born like that, People with a homosexual orientation are attracted to people of the same sex, they can't feel attracted to the opposite sex, just like you can't feel attracted to the same sex.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85506 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
hey idiot. Tell me, do you choose to be straight? Could you ever make yourself feel like you are attracted to someone of the same sex? No? Wanna know why? Because you don't choose who you are attracted to. Just like you are attracted to women and were born like that, People with a homosexual orientation are attracted to people of the same sex, they can't feel attracted to the opposite sex, just like you can't feel attracted to the same sex.
That's why it's a mental illness.

See! You finally get it.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85508 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
One chooses to be different one chooses not to be normal one does not choose to remain normal. You choose to be attracted to people of the same sex, get over yourself and admit to it.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85509 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's a mental illness.
See! You finally get it.
Right so that means being straight is a mental illness as well. Good job on defying logic.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#85510 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick.
Look in the mirror as you say that, Hitlerite.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#85511 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
The day before a person has perverted homosexual sex they not homosexual, easy as that.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Please, just feel free to repeat that as often as you like.

Why are you fundies so lacking in intelligence?
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85512 Apr 2, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text>
No
No and you can't
Of course you won't because you can't

End of story.
Get lost.
Oh well there you go loosing it all over again.

get a life get a wife.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85513 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
One chooses to be different one chooses not to be normal one does not choose to remain normal. You choose to be attracted to people of the same sex, get over yourself and admit to it.
Hahaha, you've already lost. Jesus, the holy spirit and the heavenly father love me for being bisexual and I plan to embrace it. Thank you Jesus, Holy spirit and Lord for making me like this!!

Bye Bye! You lose.

Location hidden

#85514 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Right so that means being straight is a mental illness as well. Good job on defying logic.
Yeah. That's why almost every species on the planet is predominately hetero with the isolated exceptions of a minority who are mentally ill

Got it.

Good job on defying logic.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85515 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, you've already lost. Jesus, the holy spirit and the heavenly father love me for being bisexual and I plan to embrace it. Thank you Jesus, Holy spirit and Lord for making me like this!!
Bye Bye! You lose.
I presume you mean YHWH, GOD of the BIBLE and Yehoshua the messiah of Israel, if you are then you are so very wrong. You loose, not me.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85516 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That's why almost every species on the planet is predominately hetero with the isolated exceptions of a minority who are mentally ill
Got it.
Good job on defying logic.
Wow, you've once again shown how stupid you are.

Majority of people on Earth are Asian/Black, does that mean that white/European people are mentally ill/ deviant/ non human?

Majority of people in the world have had sex with more than 8 people in their lifetime. Does that mean that you religious tards are not normal? I guess it must since "majority rules".

We all know that you are a closet case, it is so obvious that it eats you alive inside. So you come on Topix to vent it out. Just go get your hole stuffed and see how good life will turn out for you.

You've already been destroyed countless times with logic, not once have you been able to back your statements up with a credible source other than "eye witness accounts" 2500 years ago and 300 years after Jesus death was your "source" written. Pathetic.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85517 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I presume you mean YHWH, GOD of the BIBLE and Yehoshua the messiah of Israel, if you are then you are so very wrong. You loose, not me.
I "loose"? Learn how to spell if you're going to say that I've lost. Idiot.

Location hidden

#85518 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you've once again shown how stupid you are.
Majority of people on Earth are Asian/Black, does that mean that white/European people are mentally ill/ deviant/ non human?
Majority of people in the world have had sex with more than 8 people in their lifetime. Does that mean that you religious tards are not normal? I guess it must since "majority rules".
We all know that you are a closet case, it is so obvious that it eats you alive inside. So you come on Topix to vent it out. Just go get your hole stuffed and see how good life will turn out for you.
You've already been destroyed countless times with logic, not once have you been able to back your statements up with a credible source other than "eye witness accounts" 2500 years ago and 300 years after Jesus death was your "source" written. Pathetic.
Yeah. Because a race furthers The species.

Awww, she gets stupid when she gets mad.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85519 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I "loose"? Learn how to spell if you're going to say that I've lost. Idiot.
Is that it, is that all you've got, is that the total defence for your selection of a perverted lifestyle. You are as pathetic as you perverted life.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85520 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that it, is that all you've got, is that the total defence for your selection of a perverted lifestyle. You are as pathetic as you perverted life.
What are you blind? he can't even spell. "That's all I've got"? LOL, are you freaking kidding me? All you've said this entire time is "perverted life". That's all you've got. Retard.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85521 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Because a race furthers The species.
Awww, she gets stupid when she gets mad.
"A race furthers the species" LOL. WOW, what a dumbass you are.

First off there is no race of Human. All humans are human. Second of all, there is no species of human. Dumbass. Just stop, you are so stupid and dumb that not even Jesus could "heal" you.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85522 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blind? he can't even spell. "That's all I've got"? LOL, are you freaking kidding me? All you've said this entire time is "perverted life". That's all you've got. Retard.
Hum..... Perverted life = personal choice = homosexual = you.

Location hidden

#85523 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
"A race furthers the species" LOL. WOW, what a dumbass you are.
First off there is no race of Human. All humans are human. Second of all, there is no species of human. Dumbass. Just stop, you are so stupid and dumb that not even Jesus could "heal" you.
Exactly my point. Sadly, you still not get it.

Dang, she's dumb when she's mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 560,602
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 6 min Liam 13
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Talion 605,368
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min onemale 265,562
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min It aint necessari... 778,867
Time For Civilized People Everywhere.... 21 min Talion 1
Moses never existed 30 min KiMare 847
Gay snapchat names 5 hr boygyhoy 183
More from around the web