Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#85573 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you so obsessed with my sexuality if it has nothing to do with you? Are you wanting to try it out with a guy and you are becoming attracted to me and interested?
Not real bright are you. Get away from me. You disgust me.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85574 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:17 completes Leviticus. How you dare to say such terrible thing that Jesus accepts you? Not real bright are you?
Jesus loves me, I have a special place in his heart. I'm an atheist. But Jesus still loves me. Jesus will forever love me, I am his beloved child. Thank you Jesus!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85575 Apr 2, 2013
Adam and Steve, thats so Gay.
Adam

#85576 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a nut case lol and you are not German, wanna know why? Germany supports Gay marriage. You must be an Arab or Syrian immigrant who is trying to enforce his sick twisted ideas onto people.
What would you stupid ignorant bastard know about me and my country?Moron
Adam

#85577 Apr 2, 2013
Itīs so laughable,perverted and sick when gay guys and bi sexuals try to make up their own vaginas. So hilarious
Adam

#85578 Apr 2, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
Adam and Steve, thats so Gay.
All made up fantasy and falacy.

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85579 Apr 2, 2013
Two world wars, and one world cup.
Hows that for starters. Gay Boy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85580 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I coulnīt believe what he said.This is indeed mockery toward one of the most beloved prophets and blasphemy against Allah/God;right?
What difference does it make to you Adam? You are queer as a three legged duck. At least you have good company in Jesus.
Adam

#85581 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves me, I have a special place in his heart. I'm an atheist. But Jesus still loves me. Jesus will forever love me, I am his beloved child. Thank you Jesus!!!!
Fantasy and falacy. Thatīs your wishful thinking. Dream on.
You as wicked liar as your daddy.. Satan the wicked one.

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85583 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you stupid ignorant bastard know about me and my country?Moron
I have Traveled all over the world, and for some reason nobody likes the Arrogant Germans.
Adam

#85584 Apr 2, 2013
@LOL_GTFO

You are a wicked liar as your daddy.. Satan the wicked one.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85585 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You as wicked liar as your daddy.. Satan the wicked one.
Jesus loves me yes I know, for the Bible tells me so. Yes Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85586 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
@LOL_GTFO
You are a wicked liar as your daddy.. Satan the wicked one.
La La La La La la La
Rosa Winkel

Alexandria, Australia

#85587 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a nut case lol and you are not German, wanna know why? Germany supports Gay marriage. You must be an Arab or Syrian immigrant who is trying to enforce his sick twisted ideas onto people.
Now you're talking. That could explain a lot about Madman Adam, incl the fact that he's a Muslim.

Certainly anyone who idolises the Nazis so much can only be a psycho, as we have all learned.
Adam

#85588 Apr 2, 2013
Homosexuals have no real prove and arguements against us but we have against them.
Homosexuality is a sin under the laws of Leviticus and Sharia and is worthy to death.You live your sinful lives in this sinful world thinking that this is your only life you have and thereīs no others without caring about the thereafter? One day you will stand at the tribunal of justice, the tribunal of the Lord and the unrighteous/non-believers will cry: "Wish that we were dust". O Sodomites how terrible was the judgement on the sodomites in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah and after,how terrible was the justice who already died naturally and not to forget those who suffered from Aids and died for their sins utterly. They all landed in hell. Just think about it.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85589 Apr 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're talking. That could explain a lot about Madman Adam, incl the fact that he's a Muslim.
Certainly anyone who idolises the Nazis so much can only be a psycho, as we have all learned.
Hahahaha bloody oath! He is a mental case. They should deport his ass ASAP

Hua Hin, Thailand

#85590 Apr 2, 2013
More revelations from the Ex Gay Pope.

"Like many gay Catholics, I have been forced for too long to choose between my faith and my identity," the statement reads. "My profound love for my beloved church compelled me to lie to myself and to my fellow believers about a basic component of my humanity.

"I deeply regret that deception. I have not been honest with the Church, and for that reason I decided that I could not continue my role as leader of the world's one billion Catholics.

"Now that I have been liberated of this secret, I wish to express my belief that homosexuals are equal in the eyes of God. I beseech the Catholic Church to reconsider its ban on gay clergy and become a leading force in the struggle for gay rights."
Adam

#85591 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves me yes I know, for the Bible tells me so. Yes Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so.
You are a wicked liar a bi sexual atheist. You are an abomination to the Lord as the homosexuals.
Jesus didnīt died nor will he die for your sins when he returns.
Adam

#85592 Apr 2, 2013
You homosexual perverted ignorants have nothing intelligent to contribute. only lies spams lies and more lies. You are more than happy to tell a lie if it serves your interests.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85593 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
You homosexual perverted ignorants have nothing intelligent to contribute. only lies spams lies and more lies. You are more than happy to tell a lie if it serves your interests.
I love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Darwins Stepchild 828,476
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 584,166
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min cheer the f up 121,648
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Epiphany2 611,850
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 45 min HipGnosis 442,865
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 53 min Theswamiji 6,292
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 270,663
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Good-Evil 3,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web