Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No Fool, you see the problems that cause physical and mental issues today are a result of the degrading of our DNA and RNA, both Adam and Eve had perfect DNA and RNA.
There you go no contradiction.
LOL, don't you tell me about DNA and RNA, DNA and RNA is biology. Religious people don't believe in biology. Hypocrite.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that God showed Moses his ass?
"And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my backparts." (EXO 33:23)
Maybe you need to take a few lessons in anatomy the back of any body is mare than the A>>>>>>>. But then your perverted little mind might not be able to grasp that.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please, another excuse. At least you tried. No way possible. You ever realize that religion is a "BELIEF" and not a documented "FACT?" Imbecile.
The BIBLE is a very well documented fact written mostly by eye witnesses.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm, YES THEY ARE! I NEVER EVER, EVER had physical, emotional, or sexual desire for a female. However, I did have those feelings for guys as long as I can remember. Gay sex doesn't make a person homosexual, The way they feel about another person of the same gender does. Your a complete idiot just like the rest..
Perverted desires and imaginations help to push your decision to become a homosexual. So what or who did you rebel against when you decided to be a pervert.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, don't you tell me about DNA and RNA, DNA and RNA is biology. Religious people don't believe in biology. Hypocrite.
Why would I not "believe" in biology. What an odd thing to say.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> And we can all see that you can't comprehend anything at all. Also, I don't know why you keep on mocking your lord by calling him a sky fairy. Last I remembered, you said that you believed in God. Shame on you.
Could you point out where I said that?

I'll wait.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap. If it was spiritual than that means that every time Jesus and Moses said to kill women and children as well as elderly people, that was spiritual as well? Yes, Jesus and Moses sure did preach peace.
I guess you just have not read the BIBLE nor do you know YHWH nor Yehoshua. If you did you would not be a perverted homosexual.

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I guess you just have not read the BIBLE nor do you know YHWH nor Yehoshua. If you did you would not be a perverted homosexual.
LOL, why don't you go finger your daughter to see if she's a virgin?
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, why don't you go finger your daughter to see if she's a virgin?
Proof 100% that you are a pervert lower than that in fact.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Proof 100% that you are a pervert lower than that in fact.
I'm quoting your bible you idiot. LOL.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quoting your bible you idiot. LOL.
I know that what you said is not in the BIBLE however go ahead and post the Book, Chapter and Verse.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know that what you said is not in the BIBLE however go ahead and post the Book, Chapter and Verse.
Deuteronomy 22:13-18

READ UP.

Father will check for her daughter's virginity if she is accused of not being a virgin. The father will put his fingers in there with a cloth and then present it to the elders. Filthy pervert. Can't believe you would do that to your own daughter.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Coming to this forum to set fools straight is just another walk in the park for me.. LOL
What a loser.
It's not "a walk in the park", it's the ONLY thing you have in your entire sorry life.
Your TV must be broken again.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
I used to f*k wimmin, just to find out ...
What a loser.
Nope. Not buying it.
No woman ever looked at you without shuddering.
Try again..

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loser.
It's not "a walk in the park", it's the ONLY thing you have in your entire sorry life.
Right, and yet here you are trying so hard to deny scientific facts with your other delusional friends.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Coming to this forum to set fools straight is just another walk in the park for me.. LOL
What a loser.
It's not "a walk in the park", it's the ONLY thing you have in your entire pathetic sorry life.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Deuteronomy 22:13-18
READ UP.
Father will check for her daughter's virginity if she is accused of not being a virgin. The father will put his fingers in there with a cloth and then present it to the elders. Filthy pervert. Can't believe you would do that to your own daughter.
WRONG here it is read it for yourself. Your mind is so far gone you see perversions into everything there is nothing about perversion here, only in your mind.

13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:
16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;
17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, and yet here you are trying so hard to deny scientific facts with your other delusional friends.
Get your facts strait retard.
I'm not on either side here.
I have no "friends" here.
I'm gay, but I'm not stupid enough to spend more than
ten minutes here a day.

Just making fun of Phil the Twig.
So peddle your hate elsewhere.
Rick in Kansas

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts strait retard.
I'm not on either side here.
I have no "friends" here.
I'm gay, but I'm not stupid enough to spend more than
ten minutes here a day.

Just making fun of Phil the Twig.
His only value is as a guppy. Tap the tank and he spins for you.
http://i.imgur.com/rT09rDe.png

So peddle your hate elsewhere.

Actually, with a moronic name like "LOL_GTFO", you are probably just another of Phil's posings.

It sucks to be Phil Gray, The Topix Poser, professional flake.
ISTBPG,TTPPF

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WRONG here it is read it for yourself. Your mind is so far gone you see perversions into everything there is nothing about perversion here, only in your mind.
13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:
16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;
17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;
You're an idiot. You just proved my point.

"Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:"

"Token of her virginity". AKA The cloth the mother and father stick inside their daughter. Way to go genius. Again, another religious retard destroying himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••