Yes

No

“LOL STFU”

Since: Mar 13

Funky Town

#85470 Apr 2, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIBLE is a very well documented fact written mostly by eye witnesses.
"Eye witnesses", way to go retard. That's the WORST kind of "evidence" you can get. Eye witness evidence is always interpreted in different ways. Unlike science which is based on evidence you can ALWAYS see.

Oh and another thing, the bible was written 300 years after Jesus died. Way to go dumbass. You believe in stories written 300 years after your prophet's death and the stories which are passed around which were obviously twisted and manipulated into magic LOL.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85471 Apr 2, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts strait retard.
I'm not on either side here.
I have no "friends" here.
I'm gay, but I'm not stupid enough to spend more than
ten minutes here a day.
Just making fun of Phil the Twig.
His only value is as a guppy. Tap the tank and he spins for you.
http://i.imgur.com/rT09rDe.png
So peddle your hate elsewhere.
Actually, with a moronic name like "LOL_GTFO", you are probably just another of Phil's posings.
It sucks to be Phil Gray, The Topix Poser, professional flake.
ISTBPG,TTPPF
Lol, dumbass.
P.s, stop liking your own comments. It's pathetic.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85472 Apr 2, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Fool, I have always liked guys for as long as I can remember. I was never raped, molested, or abused, and I was raised by both a mother and father who were religious and my dad was in the military. They both love and except me for me 100%. Go try that number on someone else. I can even remember liking boys when I was in elementary school. You know NOTHING about real life.
I never said you were , molested, or abused nor did I say that you came form a broken family,(however those are the main causes of your perversion). So what did you rebel against, the fact that you cannot remember does not change the FACT that you made the choice to be a pervert, you were not made that way it was your personal choice.
Adam

Berlin, Germany

#85473 Apr 2, 2013
U.S. News
Transgendered 'Pregnant Man' seeks divorce
(0)|
|

inShare
Published: April 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM

PHOENIX, April 2 (UPI)-- A transgendered man said he will appeal after his divorce request was rejected by an Arizona judge, who called his marriage an invalid same-sex marriage.

Thomas Beattie, 39, was born a woman and had sexual reassignment surgery to become a man, receiving a new name, Social Security number and passport, but kept his reproductive organs.. He married his wife, Nancy, in Hawaii, and in 2003 achieved notoriety as a "Pregnant Man," becoming pregnant because his wife was unable to have children, KNXV-TV, Phoenix, reported Tuesday.

The couple have three children.

Last week a Maricopa County judge ruled their marriage could not be dissolved, citing it as a same-sex marriage and not recognized in Arizona.

"It's a fight for validation," said Beattie's attorney, David Michael Carter. "Hawaii recognized the marriage.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85474 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. You just proved my point.
"Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:"
"Token of her virginity". AKA The cloth the mother and father stick inside their daughter. Way to go genius. Again, another religious retard destroying himself.
Way you are so perverted than when give proof you are wrong you still continue to lie out in the open. the tokens of virginity were for you education cloths that were used during the consummation of a marriage. The blood on the clothes were seen as evidence enough.

You sure need an education, it would be better if you actually learned something about the Torah and Hebrew life before you quote it.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85475 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I never said you were , molested, or abused nor did I say that you came form a broken family,(however those are the main causes of your perversion). So what did you rebel against, the fact that you cannot remember does not change the FACT that you made the choice to be a pervert, you were not made that way it was your personal choice.
Jesus likes to get on his knees and put my genitalia inside of his mouth. He is such a little pervert.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85476 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eye witnesses", way to go retard. That's the WORST kind of "evidence" you can get. Eye witness evidence is always interpreted in different ways. Unlike science which is based on evidence you can ALWAYS see.
Oh and another thing, the bible was written 300 years after Jesus died. Way to go dumbass. You believe in stories written 300 years after your prophet's death and the stories which are passed around which were obviously twisted and manipulated into magic LOL.
Not only do you not understand the content you also know nothing of the authorship. Perhaps an education would help, but then more than likely not.

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85477 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Way you are so perverted than when give proof you are wrong you still continue to lie out in the open. the tokens of virginity were for you education cloths that were used during the consummation of a marriage. The blood on the clothes were seen as evidence enough.
You sure need an education, it would be better if you actually learned something about the Torah and Hebrew life before you quote it.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6p9vn5lWE1...
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85478 Apr 2, 2013
LOL_GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus likes to get on his knees and put my genitalia inside of his mouth. He is such a little pervert.
Oh once again you show your utter ignorance and stupidity. You will be ignored form here on in because you are a little pervert, not worth my time.
larry

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#85479 Apr 2, 2013
Five-legged lamb born at Whitehouse Farm, Morpeth
Quinto the five-legged lamb Quinto is proving a hit with visitors
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Mole extra thumb mystery 'solved'
'Four-legged' duck aids research

A lamb has been born with five legs at a farm in Northumberland.

Named Quinto by staff at Whitehouse Farm Centre in Morpeth, it was among three born on Sunday.

The additional front limb is fully formed and does not appear to be causing the animal any problems, according to manager Heather Hogarty.

Ms Hogarty said a vet was due to assess Quinto in the next day or so and a decision made whether or not to amputate her extra leg.

Quinto has quickly become one of the star attractions at the farm, which also features llamas, wallabies and meerkats.

Ms Hogarty, who has run the farm's visitor centre for 16 years, said: "We've never come across anything like this before and neither has anyone we've spoken to.

"She's doing absolutely fine at the moment and does not appear to have suffered any adverse effects from being born with an extra leg.
'Healthy weight'

"It looks like it's fully formed, although it's a bit limp in the middle of her lower body.

"As she was being born we just thought it was one of the front legs in an awkward position.

"She and her two sisters are a very healthy weight.

"Having five legs isn't stopping her running about even though it's about the same size as the other legs.

"She is definitely the most unusual birth we've had here.

"We've asked the vet to have a look at her and we would expect the extra leg to be amputated. But that should be straight forward and shouldn't affect her health too much."

Sam Prescott, director of Robson and Prescott Veterinary Centre in Morpeth, said: "It is certainly rare but we will see mutations of different sorts and always have done.

"We'll see lambs born with two heads and Siamese twins, there can be all sorts of deformities that make them nonviable."

“LOL STFU”

Funky Town

#85480 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh once again you show your utter ignorance and stupidity. You will be ignored form here on in because you are a little pervert, not worth my time.
Remember, you're the one who believes in a magical sky fairy and that homosexuality is a sin. You're the ignorant and delusional pervert. Daughter fingerer.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#85481 Apr 2, 2013
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/06/
anal-sex-heterosexual-couples- report_n_1190440.html

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#85482 Apr 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Straight couples do it too. A lot.

Your point?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85485 Apr 2, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
Exactly.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#85486 Apr 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
Did say they didn't.

66% of gays practice anal sex. Only 10% of heterosexuals do.

My point was that the article says it is inherently demeaning. How'd you go and miss that???

Your point?

Smile.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#85487 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
U.S. News
Transgendered 'Pregnant Man' seeks divorce
(0)|
|
inShare
Published: April 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM
PHOENIX, April 2 (UPI)-- A transgendered man said he will appeal after his divorce request was rejected by an Arizona judge, who called his marriage an invalid same-sex marriage.
Thomas Beattie, 39, was born a woman and had sexual reassignment surgery to become a man, receiving a new name, Social Security number and passport, but kept his reproductive organs.. He married his wife, Nancy, in Hawaii, and in 2003 achieved notoriety as a "Pregnant Man," becoming pregnant because his wife was unable to have children, KNXV-TV, Phoenix, reported Tuesday.
The couple have three children.
Last week a Maricopa County judge ruled their marriage could not be dissolved, citing it as a same-sex marriage and not recognized in Arizona.
"It's a fight for validation," said Beattie's attorney, David Michael Carter. "Hawaii recognized the marriage.
Be quite Rosa Winkel be quite. My tracking device on your proxy betrays you.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#85490 Apr 2, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> I never "rebelled" against anything that would have to do with me changing my orientation. You'll never get it, just like all the other idiots out there that think they know the answer to something they never had experience with. The day you "choose" to be gay will be the day I "choose" to be straight. Ofcourse your gonna come up with every excuse as to why you can't be gay just like everyone else, which makes my argument true. None of you heteros has ever been able to choose to be gay and you know why? Becuase it's NOT A CHOICE, dingle berry. Just remember what you say when ever you find out someone in your family is gay and tell you the same exact thing that every gay person knows. You haven't walked in my shoes and until you do and you can prove it, you have lost your argument.
You can deny it all you want, you made the choice, I do not know when or why but you did. Personally I will never choose to be a pervert Not because I can not but because I will not. If one of my children makes the choice to be a perverted homosexual then I will do all that I need to do to cut off said person form my life 100%.

You are able to reverse the choice you have made however you won't no because you can not but because you choose no to. I do not need to walk in you shoes to know you choose your life style like I do not need to become a murderer or rapist to know that too is wrong.
oops I dd it again

Edinburg, TX

#85492 Apr 2, 2013
"Dr. Ben Carson on Tuesday accused critics of his stance on gay marriage of trying to completely shut down debate on the issue and called his white liberal critics “the most racist out there.”

Just another crybaby!! And he and his people are calling us racist? News for ya big man, most of us are not "liberal"!
oops I dd it again

Edinburg, TX

#85493 Apr 2, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
Yeah, but they don't have AIDS and Hepatitis C. Next remark?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85494 Apr 2, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Check this out, it's a picture of me... now do I look anything like your stereotypical feminine homosexual?
http://masculinedesire.tumblr.com/image/46878...
Aren't I good lookin'? LOL just playin, that's not me, but those are the type of men I like. Behold the true beauty of the masculine homosexual! Yes, he's gay.
Nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 16 min Neville Thompson 109
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Osmius 817,523
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Pegasus 270,109
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 25 min The_Box 9,236
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 26 min Sharlene45 2,187
Johnny Spencer 41 min Terra Jones 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Christina La Vey 578,985
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 176,204
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 609,819
More from around the web