57,453 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85323 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, I would still love my hubby regardless, even though sex is a big part of any/all relationships. But it shouldn't be a factor in determining true love.
Fair enough, so you would agree that I can truely love a member of the same sex without sex being a factor?

I have a best friend that I truely love but have not had sex with him, so would that make me gay and I just don't relize it?

If sex is not a factor then what would be?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85324 Apr 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Leviticus and Sharia laws I should have the legimitations to kill you. Who said you will be in heaven when you die? There´s no such thing called heaven for homosexuals.
Thanks for proving Leviticus and Sharia Law is shit bro. GTFOH
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#85325 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, don't see a problem in that at all. A biological mother doesn't make them a good parent.
A biological mother doesn't make them a good parent.

No argument there friend. Just look at Susan Smith who drowned her two little boys.

Your problem Tony is that you can't see the train wreck that is going to occur later down the track by looking thru cloudy spectacles. It is hard enough for children now a days to grow up emotionally sound especially being inundated with all the garbage in the world then you thrown in two males parents and a biological mother in the mix.

Do you think that is fair for the child or did you scientifically procreate the child for selfish means? Agape Love there is a difference friend...

Since: Feb 13

Thailand

#85326 Apr 1, 2013
Homosexuality, can not be discussed by straight people.
Who do you think produces Gay Babies ?
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85327 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Okay, here is a question for all of you. If what I do is between God and I, then why not just let all the gay people marry. You all should be happy enough that you have had the opportunity to warn us of the consequences but you have no right to control our lives or tell us what to do. So why do you strive for so much control, especially if that should be taken up between God and myself whenever I die. I'll tell you why... it's because yall don't want to have anything to do with homosexuality. You'd rather see it wiped out of existence, but who gave you the right to do that? Who gave you the right to judge? Certainly not God.
Wow, there is a lot here to cover, you make many presumptions and false accusations.

Who taught you this stuff?

Don't assume that I am talking down to you but I want to understand your argument.

You start off by using a non-sequitur,

Non sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow"), in formal logic, is an argument in which its conclusion does not follow from its premises.[1] In a non sequitur, the conclusion could be either true or false, but the argument is fallacious because there is a disconnection between the premise and the conclusion. All invalid arguments are special cases of non sequitur.
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85328 Apr 1, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
Walmart?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#85329 Apr 1, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
By looking at your moniker, I know who produced you T-Girl...Ape shit..
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#85331 Apr 1, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now Tony that was reaching. I said lust is what attracts us to our significant other in the beginning of the relationship. Furthermore never stated that lust causes one to cheat. It is love that develops from lust that restrains us from being wild animals acting on primitive instincts. Hell man, I might be old but I ain't dead. Nothing wrong with looking (lusting).
Now the biological issue. Your statement that the child is biologically conceived through scientific incestus manipulation. Tony how sick is that. That through your selfish act created a child that's technically was lab created who now has two male parents and a female biological mother that is was impregnated with the sperm from your gay hubby. You don't see the possible emotional harm to this child when he/she gets older? Tru love Tony would not have conceived this child in the matter that you did.
To call Sodomite and Lesbian relationship as "Love" is like committing Fornication with the word Love itself.

To label these perverted acts of a deranged minds and acts that are of lowest moral character as "Love" is disgusting.

But when your tastes are reversed, you see right as wrong and wrong as right. Like a man standing on head, sees every thing in the world as upside down.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#85332 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Okay, here is a question for all of you. If what I do is between God and I, then why not just let all the gay people marry. You all should be happy enough that you have had the opportunity to warn us of the consequences but you have no right to control our lives or tell us what to do. So why do you strive for so much control, especially if that should be taken up between God and myself whenever I die. I'll tell you why... it's because yall don't want to have anything to do with homosexuality. You'd rather see it wiped out of existence, but who gave you the right to do that? Who gave you the right to judge? Certainly not God.
If that be the case. why not let all those cutthroats, cheats, thieves,murderers, kidnappers....free from jails and let them live a "normal happy life"?

To call Sodomites and lesbians marry is to soil the very name of marriage.

These perverts should be all sent to GITMO and Abu Gharib and get their dues.
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85333 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Depends... could you see yourself living with him for the rest of your life raising children, showing affection towards one another. And of course sex is always going to be a part of a relationship, but sex and lust can be differentiated . You see a good looking girl and you want to have sex with them. After that, the rest doesn't matter. You get what you want and you both part ways. This would be an example of lust. Now on the other hand, when you actually love someone, you care about them for more than just their body. You make love with someone who you are in love with, it's not just meaningless sex for gratification.
I would have no problem with him and his wife moving in us, no kids in the picture, is that a requirement?

I also have many relationships where sex is not a requisite.

Location hidden

#85334 Apr 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
To call Sodomite and Lesbian relationship as "Love" is like committing Fornication with the word Love itself.
To label these perverted acts of a deranged minds and acts that are of lowest moral character as "Love" is disgusting.
But when your tastes are reversed, you see right as wrong and wrong as right. Like a man standing on head, sees every thing in the world as upside down.
Obsession with other people's sex lives isn't love either. Do you really love your brother? Think about what you are saying.

Since: Feb 13

Thailand

#85335 Apr 1, 2013
Thank you for the insults, you piece of Dog Shit.

STRAIGHT People make Gay and Lesbian Babies.
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85336 Apr 1, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
How do you make a gay baby and how do you make a straight baby?
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85339 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, don't worry, there biological mother has given the child full custody to us. And if our child ever chooses to see his mother, then we will let him by all means. We're not going to hold this a secret from him. He will learn when he is old enough, and I'm pretty sure he won't have a problem with that at all. Just take a look at other countries that have allowed this.. those children turned out to be just fine with it. There's plenty of successful example, no doubt about it.
What age is old enough?
Ramona

Santa Cruz, CA

#85342 Apr 1, 2013
I don't care.
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85343 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Better yet, you don't have to have sex but you do have to have a sexual attraction towards him and vice versa(just to clear things up).
Okay, that would no qualify in my case.
Expert in All Things

Cottonwood, CA

#85344 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I'm sure you know there is a difference between a friendship and relationship where you actually love someone more than a friend. You can differentiate between the two, I'm more than sure your capable of that. Now, about your friend moving in with you... I'm talking about strictly just your friend(who doesn't have a wife and you know the type of relationship that exists between the two of you(not just a "typical" friendship).
So then it is the sexual attraction that is the factor in the difference?
Dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#85349 Apr 1, 2013
Joeking007 wrote:
R U Mad?

Location hidden

#85353 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
Good night to all.
g-nite Twi
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#85354 Apr 1, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I'm sure you know there is a difference between a friendship and relationship where you actually love someone more than a friend. You can differentiate between the two, I'm more than sure your capable of that. Now, about your friend moving in with you... I'm talking about strictly just your friend(who doesn't have a wife and you know the type of relationship that exists between the two of you(not just a "typical" friendship).
Actually some of my friendships with gay men have taught me there's a lot more to love than just sex. I love them in a brotherly way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 763,356
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min lisw 174,993
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 554,542
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Ratloder 119,178
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 16 min Doctor REALITY 47
Moses never existed 25 min Insults Are Easier 508
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 28 min real 33,134
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 263,347
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE